Jeff x Reader

By delthedork

[DISCONTINUED] You are a kid in a depressed world. One night you are sleeping and someone kidnaps you. Your l... More

The Beginning
The Tragic Play Date
Hey this is an A/N
There He Is.. But He's Not As Bad Anymore..
Important A/N

The "Meet and Greet"

2.8K 64 20
By delthedork

A/N:
This is TERRIBLY short. I'm sowweh.

You and Jeff walked downstairs. You looked over and saw a bunch of hum---...beings.... look over at you. There was one that caught your eye. The cute little girl. The one who didn't seem to belong. She looked at you and smiled,"Hi!" "Hi.", You said with a slight smile. "Play with me!" She said with exclamation. You were not fond of playing with little girls, but you were scared of what she could do to you. "A-Alright," you said, a bit terrified of this little child. "YAAYY!!!!!" she blurted out. She then dragged you upstairs to her room. When you walked in, what you saw... was terrifying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.1K 1.4K 24
Ok, everyone, I came up with a good description and as you know I was daydreaming this. Ok so Star is homeschooled and she got accepted to Echo Creek...
77K 1.5K 86
Live is very complicated. Im trying to find an answer of all this but when you find it life changes the question...always. I don't bother to find it...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...