My hero academia x Katakuri M...

By Mecha_Fenix

(y/n) is a hero very different from the rest. To begin with, (y/n)'s past is a mystery to almost everyone. Hi... More

Info.
Prologue: The invincible hero.
Chapter 1: First class.
Chapter 2: Interrupted class.
A little surprise + Suggestions
I need another suggestion
Chapter 4: The Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 5: The birth of a monster
Kimimaro
Chapter 6: A plan and an old friend?
Chapter 7: Team? Rage? Hope?
Chapter 7: Anger (lemon)
Chapter 7.5 (Chibi)
Chapter 8: Snap!
Chapter 9: Hero killer...
Chapter 10: Emotional Support

Chapter 3: Villains!

11.6K 233 111
By Mecha_Fenix

(no ones POV)

(y/n): Well... This is unexpected.

Perospero: A... Brat?

In front of the trail of destruction that stretched from the city to the candy wall created by your brother, was a blond teen who was wearing heels.

This confused both you and Perospero.

Perospero: How in hell a brat like you is the Rhino's big brother?! That doesn't make any sense!

Dellinger: Big brother? Who said I was his older brother? Also, my name is Dellinger. Thanks for asking!

A news helicopter began to fly over the area where the battle between heroes and villains will start. 

(I'm going to call reporter Lisa)

Lisa: Here Lisa of the afternoon news! We are watching what could soon become a dangerous fight for civilians who are close enough to get in the crossfire! The number three hero and his older brother, who is already retired from the hero work, have intercepted the threat that seems to be a teenager! The reasons for the teenager to destroy everything on his way to get here is unknown. But now that Katakuri is here, the teenager may not survive to tell the story!

From a hospital, far enough away to be affected by the threat, there was a "certain" person watching what was happening.

???: (y/n)?

Back to you. You were not quite sure how to react to this. In your mind you were having a conflict about what to do about Dellinger. By one hand, you wanted to make Dellinger suffer by threatening the orphans of your agency and gave him severe punishment. On the other hand, now that you were a teacher in U.A, you had to try to act as one of the heroes who work in the academy. You also need to be careful with your next actions. Otherwise, the orphans who had not yet been evacuated from your agency could get hurt. You made the decision to try to persuade Dellinger and convince him to surrender. You started walking slowly towards Dellinger, but without lowering your guard in case he could try to do something.

Dellinger: Kya! Katakuri is the first one to attack!

(y/n): You are wrong about that.

Dellinger: Hmm?

(y/n): Look kid, at this point you should know what I do to the villains that I face every day. I always give two options to the villains, surrender or suffer. Kid, I don't know the reasons of why you became a villain. But if you do what you're about to do, your life will be over long before it can start.

You stopped in front of Dellinger and stretched out your hand for a handshake.

(y/n): Maybe we can help-

Before you could finish your sentence, Dellinger kicked you in the stomach with his heels. But thanks to your quirk to predict the future, you anticipated the attack and turned your stomach into mochi, avoiding the damage. You tried to hit Dellinger, but he moved really fast and managed to separate the distances between him and you in a second. Dellinger began to move quickly around you, leaving feints of himself as he ran. But you didn't lose traces of his movements even with his speed. Dellinger tried to kick you from behind, but he tilted his body back, evading a kick from you that almost ripped his head off. Then, Dellinger started doing backflips, evading the candy that Perospero was using to capture the villainous brat. Perospero's attack stopped and Dellinger gave an effeminate laugh.

Dellinger: Kya! Both heroes are really strong! 

Perospero: This brat is really fast!

(y/n): His speed is not the real danger. The heels of this brat would have pierced my stomach if I had not taken precautions.

You started looking in the future to find out Delinger's next move. But what you saw made your face go pale and you used all your speed to lift Perospero off the ground and jump as high as possible into the air.

Perospero: What are you doing?!

Instead of answering your brother's question, you turned your leg into mochi and made it grow to gigantic proportions.

???: Ground shark!

You hardened the mochi of your leg, forming a gigantic foot of steel. Suddenly, a gigantic rock shark came out of the ground and opened its jaw to swallow you and Perospero in one bite. But before the shark could close its mouth, you kicked it with your giant foot and destroyed it with one hit, leaving your footprint on the ground. You landed on the ground and quickly put Perospero down.

Perospero: What was that?!

(y/n): There is another villain!

???: You predicted my attack? Hmp! How disappointing!

From a hole in the ground came out a man who looked like a man of stone.

Perospero: You are Tremor?!

(y/n): You know him?

Perospero: Yes, I do. Tremor is a villain known as the gravedigger. All of his homicide victims ended up mutilated by undergroundcrushing.

Lisa: The situation just got drastically worse! Another villain joined the fight against the heroes and is nobody else but Tremor! His ability to control rocks makes him a deadly opponent to almost everyone close to him!

Tremor looked lazily at Dellinger who was at his side.

Tremor: What are you doing here, brat? I came here to make the bastard of Katakuri suffer for what he did to my brother. But when I arrive, I find you here, ruining my revenge plans!

Dellinger: I came here for you!

Tremor: For me?

Dellinger: The league of villains is very interested in your services and they asked me to put you to a test. You just have to take the head of one of these heroes and you will be welcome to join!

(y/n)(mind): League of villains?

Tremor: I'm not interested.

Dellinger: Huh?

Tremor: I'm not interested in fighting on the same team as a brat and his friends.

Dellinger: Awww! Our boss is going to be disappointed.

This situation is a very confusing one for you and your brother. But one thing was very clear, Tremor is the biggest threat right now. Perospero knew that in a fight against Tremor, he couldn't capture the stone villain. But at the same time, Perospero knew that he couldn't protect the agency if Tremor decided to attack it from below the ground. In other words, the only way to protect the agency would be to defeat Tremor as quickly as possible.

Perospero: Candy wave!

Perospero sended a wave of candy in an attempt to catch both villains. But Dellinger evaded Perospero's technique with his high speed, while Tremor created a wall of rock in front of him that protected him from the capture. You jumped into action and your arms took a cubic form while being reinforced with steel. Then, you threw a punch to Tremor's rock wall, easily going through it with one hit. Tremor responded quickly and crossed his arms, blocking your attack. But even after blocking your attack, Tremor was sended flying against the wall of a building due to your monstrous physical strength. Perospero continued using his candy to catch Dellinger but the brat with heels dodged each of the attacks while laughing continuously. Dellinger began to run away from the agency and Perospero began to pursue him.

Perospero: I'm going after the brat! He knows something we don't!

(y/n): Be careful...

You quickly turned around and kicked a rock that had been thrown from the building where Tremor was. Then, you blocked with your forearm a punch by Tremor who was running behind the rock that he had thrown at you.

Tremor: The rumors of your quirk to predict the future aren't simple rumors.

(y/n): I understand that you want revenge, but why attack a group of orphans?

Tremor: I needed a way to make sure that you were going to show up. 

You and Tremor jumped back, creating distance between the two of you. You activated your quirk to predict the future once again and saw Tremor shooting stone fragments at you and hitting the wall of candy behind you, breaking it slowly.

(y/n): Tch! Unstoppable Mochi Blade Bullets!

Your hand transformed into mochi and took the shape of a machine gun. Then, you reinforced your hand, adopting the complete aspect of a machine gun. You quickly started firing your machine gun while activating your quirk to see the future and predict Tremors attacks. The stone fragments that Tremor was shooting at you crashed into your bullets, preventing the stone fragments from reaching the candy wall.

Meanwhile, Perospero threw constant waves of candy to catch Dellinger. But the little criminal proved to be too fast. Dellinger began running in circles around Perospero and he managed to kick him twice. One of the kicks connected on the right side of his torso, breaking one of Perospero's ribs. The other kick from Dellinger connected directly against Perospero's leg, preventing him from trying to escape. Perospero fell on one of his knees while holding his ribs in pain.

Perospero(mind): Damn brat!

Dellinger: Kyahahaha! Apparently time is the number one enemy of the heroes. You're too old and slow to catch me!

Perospero: Kukuku! Apparently overconfidence will be your downfall. Didn't you notice? I already won the fight because you are too stupid to see what is in front of you.

For the first time in a long time, Dellinger's stupid smile disappeared, being replaced by a murderous look. 

Dellinger: Don't underestimate me, old man. If I wanted to...

Dellinger once again began to use his speed to move quickly around Perospero in an attempt to confuse him.

Dellinger: I COULD KILL YOU IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!

Everything moved in slow motion while Dellinger slowly approached Perospero from behind. But suddenly, Dellinger stopped a few steps from Perospero.

Dellinger: W-Wha?! I can't move!

Perospero: Didn't I told you, brat? I told you that I had already won this fight. Remember when I told you that you were too stupid to see what was in front of you? Well, I lied to you. Look at your feet...

Dellinger slowly turned his gaze to his feet and he started to sweat bullets quickly. There was candy under his heels and it prevented him from moving.

Dellinger: C-Candy?! But how?! I dodged everything!

Perospero: You didn't pay attention to the ground you were stepping on. That's the problem of people who wear heels, they think they're above everything. But now, it's time for a little payback for those two kicks... Candy Maiden!

Perospero started to generate a lot of candy and quickly molded it into a gigantic figure. After a few seconds, the candy took the shape of an iron maiden made of candy. 

The gigantic candy maiden began to move slowly towards Dellinger and it Slowly began to close and its spikes were getting closer and closer to the little villain. 

Dellinger(mind): He is going to kill me!

The candy maiden closed completely, crushing everything that was inside her. Perospero started to deactivate his ability and the candy began to slowly disappear. But to Perospero's surprise, the only thing that remained of Dellinger was his heels. But there was no trace of blood, so he could not have died from the impalement.

Perospero: The brat left his heels behind to survive. That's a problem. But there's nothing I can do for now. It would be better to rest a little until help arrives. Unfortunately, I'm not as physically strong as (y/n) or Cracker.

Returning with you, Tremor was still causing problems where you were. Tremor was using a stone board to move quickly and evade many feet that were a few inches from hitting him. It turns out that those feet were created with your quirk, so they had the same proportion of the mochi to stretch widely. You quickly retracted your legs to your body to prepare for Tremor's next attack. Tremor covered his arms with many stones, forming two stone spears in each one of his hands.

Tremor: Stone Spear Rush!

Tremor threw multiple thrusts at you with his stone spears. But you activated your quirk to see the future and effectively began to move the mochi of your body in such a way that none of the Tremor attacks was really connecting. 

(y/n): Are you done?

Tremor: You damn-

Before Tremor could finish his sentence, you hit him with a right hook, causing Tremor to fly and fell a couple of meters away from you. Before Tremor could get up, you stretched your arm and punch him again on his face.

(y/n): It's frustrating, right? You get up and fall again in a second.

Tremor: Shut up! This fight is not over yet!

You once again used your quirk to predict the future and saw Tremor's next attack.

(y/n): Your attack is something that I can easily do. I suggest you give up and I'll give you the opportunity to come out alive from here.

Tremor: I will NOT lose against an imitation of a hero! 

Tremor began to move the rocks under him, stacking them behind him and preparing his attack. The accumulated rocks formed a giant arm with spikes on the knuckles of the hand.

Tremor: Stone Titanic Fist!

Tremor's fist of rock was speeding towards you. But suddenly, a giant fist appeared in front of Tremor's rock arm and both arms clashed their knuckles against the other.

Tremor: WHAT?!

You used your quirk to make your fist giant and then you reinforced it to make it harder.

(y/n): This is a children's game.

Tremor: YOU BASTARD!

Tremor applied more force in his attack but was unable to repel your fist. The stone of Tremor's attack could no longer withstand the strength and hardness of your fist and his rock fist was quickly destroyed. Your giant fist hit Tremor directly and crushed him against a building, demolishing the entire structure over the villain. The shockwave of your attack destroyed your brother's candy wall, revealing that your agency was still intact. 

After a short time, the police started looking for Tremor who was still buried under the rubble of the building that you knocked down. The paramedics went to quickly assist your brother who informed them of the disappearance of Dellinger. Today was a real disaster, but it could have ended worse. Before leaving your agency, you said goodbye to all the children who were happy that you were safe. But the idea of what Dellinger said earlier didn't leave your head. What is the league of villains? Whatever it is, you will have to discuss this with All Might later.

(time skip)

You were in the hospital where Rei is living. Because of the attack of the villains, you were arriving late for your scheduled visit. But the moment you opened the door to Rei's room and got inside, you were greeted with weak punches in your chest by a angry Rei.

(y/n): Hmm? Hi?

Rei: You almost got hurt when you approached that kid with heels! You dummy! Dummy!Dummy!Dummy!Dummy!Dummy!Dummy!Dummy!

Before this went on and on, you gave Rei a hug to try to calm her down.

(y/n): There is no villain who can defeat me. Please, don't worry.

Rei calmed down a bit, but she kept looking at the ground a little uncertain about your words. She really cared for you. 

(y/n): Rei?

Rei: Yes?

...

...

...

(y/n): Do you remember how we met?

AAANNNDDD DONE!!!

Mecha: in the next chapter a bit of backstory about you. And remember...

...

Mecha: You saw nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.2K 31
Y/n was a solo villain and tended to stay by herself. For the most part she like to stay out of trouble. She only stole and ever committed any crimes...
3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...
10.9K 488 11
Y/N is the daughter of a famous villian, Madam Mistress, her mother. She was raised with the purpose of following in her footsteps although sometimes...
28.5K 734 23
Class 1-A, the only way to accomplish your dream and become the best hero ever known and best her parents. y/n has always had one goal in her mind...