Lost Uzu Prince

By DamiandNaru-kun

It's almost the last round of the chunnin exams. Naruto is out training with Jiraiya until he gets founded ou... More

Lost Prince, Now Found

2.7K 63 47
By DamiandNaru-kun

It was a week before the last stage of the chunnin exams. Team 7 was busy. Naruto with Jiraiya, Sasuke with Kakashi, and Sakura doing who knows what, but probably crushing over the picture of Sasuke she has on her desk.

Jiraiya and Naruto were walking back from their training session, a little further from the village, when they heard a scream. The Sannin originally didn't want to get involved but the young boy guilted him into doing it saying stuff like "Come on, you only want to get back so you can spy on naked ladies". It ended up being a kid pushed down by some sort of bully but the guy didn't stop there. He was going to kill the boy and the Sannin with his apprentice were going to take action until interrupted by yellow chakra chains coming from some nearby trees. 

Out came two boys. A shorter one with the chakra chains coming from his hand. He had it completely under control. There was another. He was taller than the one who had taken action. The two looked strikingly similar. They had the same red hair with split ends. They were both wearing blue and orange with black pants. They were obviously shinobi, but from where was unclear. The shorter one had his kunai pouch on his right thigh and the taller one had no kunai pouch at all. The small one was wearing a pair of grey blue sandals and the bigger one was wearing bandages down his legs and a pair of grey sandals. 

They completely took care of the bully. They released the chakra chains and tied him up with a rope that the tall one had taken from a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal that was sealed within a seal on his arm. He released all of the seals in about .7 milliseconds. Not to mention how fast they wrapped him up. Naruto didn't even see it. His eyes couldn't keep up. Heck, even Jiraiya barely even saw a blur. 

"We got the right guy, right, Kosh-nii?" the younger one questioned. His voice was kind of like Naruto's. Higher pitched and full of energy. "Of course, we've tracked him without a break. This is the guy. Have I ever been wrong, Kenten-outou?" the older one retorted. His voice was deep and rough. Very serious and determined.It commanded obedience. The opposite of his supposed kid brother. 

They were turning away when they saw Naruto and Jiraiya. They stopped in their tracks and stared for a minute before slowly approaching the two. Naruto and Jiraiya were completely confused. They stopped a couple feet away and get down on one knee and bowed. "Prince Naruto." they said simultaneously.

There were so many questions:

How did they know Naruto's name?

How did they just do all of that fuuinjutsu so quickly?

How did he channel his chakra chains through his hand?

Prince Naruto?

The list just continued.

"Uh, I'm not a prince. I'm just Naruto Uzumaki of Konoha. Believe it!" Naruto replied. They were not having it. "Nonsense. You are the prince of Uzushiogakure. Prince Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto. And we are your humble servants. If you would like, I'm sure Lady Kushina would like to see you. We've been informed that you were dead. She speaks well of you, beside that. She never really believed fate steered you toward the end that quickly." Kenten said. "We were sent to find you a couple years back. The Leaf never let us in without an official document from the Uzukage, but we couldn't go back without evidence of your being. Not because of an order, but because we wanted to find you." the older one, Kosh, testified.

Now Naruto was really confused. Jiraiya just gave a closed eye grin. "Well, Naruto, I suppose it's time for you to know who your parents really were. Your father was the Yondaime, Minato Namikaze and your mother was his wife, Kushina Uzumaki. But I thought they both died in the Nine-Tails attack. I wasn't informed that Kushina was still alive~" He let his voice trail off, leaving Naruto to ponder what had just been stated. "HUH?" he questioned loudly, making the two Uzushiogakure shinobi smile. "Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin, Sensei to the fallen King of Uzushio, I'm sure that Lady Kushina would love to see you too. But, just so you know, we're not taking no for an answer for the Prince." Kosh threatened Jiraiya just chuckled and put his hand to his chin, massaging it as his face shown a sly grin. "I'm sure a little visit wouldn't hurt...Come on, Naruto. Let's go see your mom."

And before anyone could do anything, they were in Uzu. The two had teleported everyone there. "Come on, let's go." Kosh said, in his demanding voice. 

Uzushiogakure was beautiful. Just beautiful. With fruit trees, a beautiful river and many lakes. Flat land that you could see all the way to the end of the land where the Uzukage Castle and Officer were. The two buildings were built on beautiful rolling green hills. On the way up to the hills, the group ran into a boy. He had bowed like literally everyone else on the street but then he came up to Naruto personally. 

"Prince Naruto, what a pleasure it is to meet you. Upon hearing of your visit, I was assigned to be your personal guard, along with Kosh, Kenten, and Satoru. Satoru should be here any second~" He was interrupted by the sight of the spoken boy walking down the street from the direction behind Naruto and Jiraiya. He had blonde hair just like Naruto. In fact, they could be twins if Naruto didn't have his whisker marks.

"Ah, and here he is. Satoru Namikaze himself. One of the prodigies of Uzu." Kenten announced. Satoru didn't retaliate. He went up to Naruto and bowed respectfully. "My Prince, I will do all in my power to protect you, just as Minato-jisan would've wanted me to." He stood up again. He was about 2 feet taller than Naruto, then some. He looked down at his little cousin and then smiled as he ruffled the boy's hair. "After all, isn't that what a jūkei should do for his jūtei, right?" He asked with a closed eye smile. 

"H-hai, Satoru-jūkei!" Naruto responded, happily as he looked up at his older cousin, about to cry. He had never had someone to say that to him. Someone that cared, for no reason. They didn't really know each other and he was already willing to put his life on the line. People like this in Naruto's life were scarce. In fact, only two people had done it before this. He only knew that Jiraiya and Iruka would do that for him, everyone else was either iffy or he was sure they didn't care.

Naruto was broken out of his thoughts with Keita speaking again. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes. We were bringing you two to Lady Kushina." the two nodded and the group started walking again, this time with Naruto holding Satoru's hand and leaning his head against his arm.

They made it up to the bottom of the hills and there was a gate with two guards. "State your name and purpose." The one of the left commanded. Satoru along with Naruto who had straightened up a bit walked to the front. "Name: Satoru Namikaze Purpose: to bring the Prince of Uzushiogakure safely to the Uzukage along with his mentor, Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin." the two guards looked down at Naruto and couldn't withhold a smile as the boy looked up at them, nervously. "Permission granted." the one on the right finished as the gate doors opened.

"Ready to meat Lady Kushina, jūtei?" Satoru asked and Naruto replied with a nervous scratch to the head which made everyone smile. "Don't be nervous. Lady Kushina is very kind." Kosh assured before Kenten chimed in. "Yeah, and I'll bet she'd be overjoyed to see you again, dattekusi!" "Dattekusi? I thought it was Dattebayo..." Naruto asked, confused. Once again everyone smiled. "He really is an Uzumaki, isn't he." Keita wittily responded. "Datteb- is the language tic of specifically Lady Kushina's branch of the Uzumaki's. Our branch says Dattek-." Kenten clarified. 

During all of this, Jiraiya kept a lookout for cute Uzumaki women, and boy did he find some. It's almost to bad he had other stuff to be doing instead of his...research.

Naruto had already made friends with the four boys and already begun to care for his cousin deeply. They made it all the way to the entrance of the Tower which was the destination of the right path of a small fork in the road. The left path took you to the castle that was quite big. Probably as big as the Great Stone Faces. Maybe even bigger. At the door there were two more guards. The asked the same question the group was faced with earlier and received the same answer as they let everyone pass.

The inside of the tower was huge. Way bigger than the Hokage Tower could ever hope to be. Koha and Kenten guided everyone through the halls and to the front door of the Uzukage Office. "You ready, kid?" Kenten asked and Naruto gave a cheeky smile and a nod. "Alright," Keita began as he opened the door revealing Kushina. "here she is." he said to finish off his sentence. 

The woman had been tending to some papers. There weren't nearly as many as Lord Third had in Konoha, but it was decent. She looked up only to see some of her best shinobi along with her husband's sensei and....is it...her son? Tears started flowing in her and Naruto's eyes as the slowly approached each other. She got down on her knees to be at his height and they looked each other in the eyes. Naruto was the first to speak. "Are you my mom?" he asked. "Cause you look familiar." he stated blatantly. A slow nod from Kushina and the two were hugging each other tight with tears streaming from their eyes. Enough to fill the river.

"I've got a mom/son dattebayo/dattebane!" they yelled and happy that they both had the same verbal tic. "Let's give them some space, Keita suggested while he, Koha, and Kenten left, leaving only family and Jiraiya who was Naruto's godfather.

Time had passed and the two had calmed down. They summoned the three who had left back into the room and they started instructions. "Now, boys, as we all know Naruto is currently a Leaf shinobi. We need to change that. We've talked it over and he wants to live here. Apparently Konoha has be treating my child  with major disrespect." her hair started flying in all kinds of directions, scaring the hell out of everyone present. "He will no longer be living there. I will allow him to complete the chunnin exams which will end in about 1 week, but under the training of us first. Of course you can finish whatever you were teaching him though, Jiraiya. But he will also be learning the jutsu and fighting styles of the Uzumaki." Kushina explained. 

Kenten raised his hand and Kushina nodded as her hair settled down. "With all due respect, Lady Kushina, that is a lot to learn in such little time." he complained. "Don't worry, I can use Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, so I'll be fine. Believe it!" Naruto assured, much to the surprised of Kushina. "But, isn't that a forbidden jutsu?" she questioned. "It's a long story, but long story short, I was getting framed." Everyone was saddened at the sound of their prince getting framed but you can't change the past. Although Konoha was going to dearly pay for any harm that the Prince testified about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
966K 24.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
849K 52K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
173K 9.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...