To Be or Not to Be [boyxboy]

By rotXinXpieces

(Book 6) I'm awkward, easily confused, obsessed with cartoons, and candy. Thirty-two and I can't even make th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Eleven

112K 3.4K 2.4K
By rotXinXpieces

Chapter Eleven (Tristian)

I woke up feeling sore.

My eyes were puffy and red from crying last night and my lower back ached something awful, so I refused to get up right away as I lay on my side, using Rex's arm as a pillow as he slept beside me, his other hand resting across his abs. His hair was touseled and his eyes closed, dark lashes cascading against his sun kissed skin.

I just watched him for a while, feeling my eyelids grow heavy until the sound of a phone ringing made me jump and sit up, instantly sending pain rocketing up my back. I gasped and fell on the bed again, moaning in pain as I rolled onto my side, pressing my hands against my hips as Rex yawned, rolling over to throw his arm and leg over top of me.

"Tell Coco to stop barking." He mumbled against my hair, making me roll my eyes and wiggle out of from under him, only to have him grab me around the waist as I tried to get off the bed. He tugged me back against him, his hands touching me everywhere and making me gasp.

"No! Rex, I don't want to." I complained. Rex made a whining sound to mock me as he let me roll away from him to the end of the bed where the phone continued to ring. I picked it up sleepily.

"Hello, Rex's House of Torture, Tristian speakin'." I greeted, glancing at Rex, who pouted and rolled over to put an arm around me again, stroking my arms as I tried to wiggle away from him, but he held me still, so I gave up and let him kiss my other ear.

"Hello, Tristian Michaels. This is Officer Trancy Grey. I'm the one who returned your remaining items."

"Oh! Hi, sorry 'bout that. I wasn't serious 'er nothin'." I apologized, blushing deep red and glaring at Rex out the corner of my eye as he smirked teasingly and brushed the hair out of my face, running his knuckles along my cheek. I scrunched up my nose in distaste, then looked away as Officer Grey went on.

"We currently have a suspect in custody claiming he knows you and wishes to speak to you. We're willing to respect your privacy by putting him in a sealed room--"

"What's his name?"

"Anthony Stewart." The officer answered. I froze. The look on my face probably hit Rex pretty hard too because he stopped cuddling on me to listen in as I switched ears so we could both hear.

"Anthony Stewart?" I asked for confirmation.

"Male caucasian. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Six foot, 180 pounds."

"That's him. I mean, not the guy who burnt down my apartment, but the guy who was messin' with me earlier. I'm gonna head down there now and talk to him."

"Are you sure? We don't mind protecting--"

"It's fine. He won't hurt me."

"All right, Mr. Michaels. We'll be waiting."

"Kay, bye." I hung up and rested my head against the phone, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath to let the news sink in. I felt Rex's eyes on me before he leaned in, nuzzling my ear and making me shiver before peeking at him. He smiled at me assuringly.

"I'll go with you and protect you." He assured. I smiled faintly, then reached out, setting the phone back in its cradle as I rested my head on the pillow, looking at him as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I still don't think Anthony did it." I admitted. Rex paused, looking at me doubtfully before shrugging and continuing to brush my hair back. I sighed and started to get out of bed, but Rex caught me and pulled me back so I was lying underneath of him, my back against his chest.

"I said I don't feel like it." I complained, pausing to gasp as Rex slid his hand along my chest, pinching my nipple. I bit my lip, my body tensing as Rex pulled and pinched at my nipple, his hot breath on my throat as he kissed me there repeatedly before bringing his mouth to my ear.

"You smell good." Rex murmured, stroking my chest and running his hand down along my stomach to the waist band of my pants. I grabbed his wrist, his fingertips just beyond the elastic as I tilted my head to glance at him.

"Not now! I gotta find out what Anthony was doin'!" I protested, my cheeks flushing as I just barely stopped him from touching a place that was now throbbing.

"Sure, sure, sweetheart. Whatever you want and judging from the bulge in your pants, you want this more than you want anything else right now."

"No, I do-- Oh!" I gasped as Rex sank his hand into my pants, the heat of his hand engulfing me as he began to stroke me up and down, his thumb pausing to press teasingly against the slit. I melted onto the bed, my hips still up against the hardness bulging in Rex's boxers. I panted as he slid his hand up and down, tugging and poking.

"You're so wet already, Tristian. Did you want me that badly? You could've just asked. Like last night when you called out so sweetly." Rex teased, kissing my throat, pausing to suckle on my earlobe. My body melted and I moaned, bucking my hips as I came in a burst of adrenaline. My heart throbbed in my chest as I wiggled my hips to meet with Rex's pumping fist.

My body trembled as I finally came down from my peak, only to feel Rex lowering my pajama bottoms so the cold air of the house touched the bare skin of my ass. I gasped, reaching back to grab him, but he took my hands in one of his hand, twisting them behind me.

"Ow! What're you doin'?" I managed as I felt something going around my wrists as Rex pushed my arms over my head, making my shoulder blades crack. I grimaced, looking up to see him using a ribbon from the quilt cover to tie my hands to the headboard of the bed.

"I think you like it when you're helpless," Rex informed me, taking my hips in his hands as he fumbled with something on the nightstand nearby, "You're such a tease."

"I ain't no tease! I said I ain't got time for this is all-- Aah!" I cried out as I felt Rex's finger slip in behind me, the familiar coldness of the peppermint lubricant making my hips tremble. I panted as he slid a second finger in, gently grinding them inside me. I moaned, hardly noticing that I was spreading my legs further apart as I rested on my knees, the front of my body resting against the bed.

"You really did want this," Rex smirked, adding a third finger and making me gasp, "Look at the way your hips are shaking. And you're hard and dripping all over again."

"S-Stop talkin' about it!" I moaned, trying to inconspicuously push back on Rex's fingers when I felt him slip them out, leaving me hollow inside. I tugged at the ribbon on my wrists a little until I felt Rex's hand engulf my sac, massaging it. My legs trembled and threatened to give out as my muscles tensed. They only contracted further when I felt Rex press his hips against my ass, filling me instantly.

"Ohh! T-Too fast!" I cried out, clenching my fists on the ribbon, feeling tears prick my eyes as Rex rotated his hips against me. I moaned, writhing on the bed and jerking at the ribbons as Rex cupped my balls, running his finger along the underside of my throbbing appendage.

"How? The way you're reacting, you want more of it."

"N-No!"

"All right. Then I'll just sit here and wait." Rex replied and did just that. He stopped touching my groin and only sat on his knees, still throbbing inside me. My hips ached and my cock wept as I gritted my teeth, squeezing my eyes shut in discomfort. He didn't move for the next minute or so, making my body throb and tremble.

"S-Stop, please..."

"Please what, Tristian? You can't just whimper that hope I know what you want."

"You do know what I want," I whined, pausing to gasp when Rex shifted a little, "You know what I want!"

"What do you want? And say it as naughty as you can." Rex grinned, pressing his hands on my ass as he ground himself deeper inside me. I moaned as he just barely brushed the bundle of nerves inside me that waited to be rammed into. I cringed against the bed, squeezing my eyes shut as heat filled my body.

"Please, Rex, I need you." I pleaded, panting against the pillow as I peered up at Rex, who smiled down at me warmly, reaching down on top of me to kiss my shoulder blade. The movement buried him in so far, I felt like I'd crack in half as I whimpered, digging my nails into the ribbons.

"Hard?" Rex asked.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want it hard!"

"Do you want me to love you all morning long, Tristian? Do you want me to mess you up so bad you can't walk?" Rex questioned, tracing his tongue down my spine, sliding himself back before he licked up my spine again and plunged himself in. I cried out, wiggling my hips against him.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Please!"

"That's just what I was waiting for." Rex announced and leaned back, beginning his assault on me as he pounded against me. My whole body quaked with heat and desire as I panted, shamelessly pleading for more.

Once upon a time, this wouldn't be happening.

I'd never let myself look like this in front of anyone. I felt helpless, dirty, but... attractive. I felt hot and sweaty. I felt needy, like a kid who wanted a toy at the store. I didn't mind feeling like this around Rex because I knew Rex wouldn't take advantage of it...

Rex was good to me. Rex knew who I was, even if we only met like a week ago. He knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. He knew what went on in my head and he knew how to treat me. It was blissful.

Rex loved me.

And he showed me over and over and over again. Countless times.

My release struck me hard as I pushed back on Rex as he penetrated me and I panted desperately, jerking at the ribbon. Rex kissed the back of my neck repeatedly, draping his arms around me and touching me intimately between the legs. My body felt like Jell-O by the time we were finished and I slumped to the bed in defeat, breathing hard as he plucked at an end of the ribbon. My hands fell limply to the pillow and I stared at them for a moment, then moaned and buried my face into the pillow as Rex draped himself on top of me.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I'm supposed to ride into town with you so we could see Anthony."

"Yea, so?"

"Rex."

"What? Are you telling me you like Anthony more than me?"

"God no, but how am I supposed to even sit down? I was already sore to begin with!"

"Want a massage?"

"Get off me!"

"Oh, you don't have to be so grumpy."

"Grumpy?! You teased me!"

"Don't deny that you loved it." Rex laughed, letting his fingers dance along my sides. I gasped, trying to keep from crying out at the ticklish spots on my ribs. I wiggled and squirmed in Rex's grip as he struggled to keep me sedate in the bed until I wriggled out of his arms, rolling off the bed and onto the floor. Rex scrambled to the side of the bed to peer down at me as I grimaced and sat up, then groaned and fell back on the floor. Rex rested his head in his hand, his elbow on the bed as he watched me with a grin.

"Need some help?" He asked. I glared at him, rolling onto my hands and knees, hissing past clenched teeth as I managed to get myself standing. My hips ached and my back felt like I carried a fat child several blocks. I pressed my hands against my back, arching forward to crack it. Rex just watched me until I went to the bathroom, using the shower across the room instead of the bathtub.

I rubbed some face wash onto my face, tilting my head up to the warm water as it splashed down on my face. I was too busy scrubbing my face that I didn't notice the shower door open behind me, then quietly click shut. A second later, I felt an arm go around my waist and I almost screamed, instead choking on the water that fell into my mouth. I coughed and wiggled away from Rex so my back was against the tiled wall as I scowled at his smirking face.

"This is a shower! Where you get clean!"

"That's what you said about the bath last night, but I don't think you were very clean. No, the way you were begging was so dirty--"

"No! Stop talkin'. No more sex for the rest of the day." I snapped, folding my arms tightly over my chest. I watched Rex stare at me in disbelief before slowly letting a Chesire cat grin cross his face as he put a hand on his hip.

"Mkay. No sex for the rest of the day. I won't make any moves on you. I'll be waiting for you to cave in and when you do, you have to let me do whatever I want to you, no matter how kinky or dirty it is." He stated. I stared at him, feeling my face heat up as the water grew slightly colder.

"As if!"

"So you don't think you can last a whole day without sex from me?"

"O' course I can!"

"Then what are you so afraid of?" Rex challenged. I glared at him, my arms over my chest tightly as I studied his expression. I didn't need sex. I'd lived long enough with it up until now. I could easily go a day without sex with Rex. Maybe weeks! Months!

Okay, maybe months was stretching it...

Maybe.

I blushed hard and lowered my arms, holding my hand out to Rex confidently.

"Deal," I agreed as Rex reached out to shake my hand with a cocky smirk on his face, "But if I win, you have to take me out for Chinese at that expensive restaurant in town." Rex shrugged and nodded in agreement. We both paused for a while, staring at each other before I turned my back to Rex.

I tried to shower as if he wasn't standing there and watching me intently, but it was so hard. Literally. I could feel him pressing into my back, making me twitch before Rex sighed in frustration and got out of the shower. I sighed in relief and quickly cleaned off before changing into a pair of gray stretch jeans and a pale blue sweatshirt.

Rex changed into some snug red jeans that totally stood out and made me roll my eyes. They matched a snug black V-neck under his winter jacket. We fed Coco and ate some breakfast before getting out to the truck. My ass killed me as soon as I sat down, biting into my lip. I glanced at Rex to see him smirking as he turned the heat up, backing out of the driveway.

"So, what are we gonna do after this whole thing with Anthony?" Rex decided to ask. I blinked, pausing to think.

I'd never thought about it really. I'm sure Anthony couldn't have done it. He wasn't about to do and I don't think he'd miss a day of stalking me just so he could burn down my apartment later that night. I had a strong feeling Rex, and Ace, were just overreacting. So this would fly by quickly as Anthony gave the cops an albi and Rex and I left to... well, do whatever.

"I dunno," I admitted with a shrug, "Your house. Your rules."

"See, if you hadn't of made that bet, we wouldn't have this discussion because right after dealing with that creep, we'd just go back home and--"

"No," I interrupted sternly, glancing at him out the corner of my eye to see him pouting, "This whole thing don't need to be based on sex."

"I know that."

"Then think of somethin' else that couples do." I responded flatly, folding my arms over my chest as I stared out the window. Rex was silent the rest of the drive, making me roll my eyes as we parked in the police station parking lot. I looked at him drolly and he just shrugged before taking my hand and leading me into the station. I wanted to shrug his hand off, but I was neglecting him anything sexual all day, so I guess holding hands was fine.

I guess.

The officer from last night looked up from the main desk and sighed in relief when he saw me, coming around to shake our hands as he greeted us.

"Glad you could come in, Mr. Michaels. Now, if you're sure about confronting him face-to-face..." His voice trailed as Rex blinked and looked at me uneasily. I ignored their concern and just nodded. Officer Grey led us into a hallway that veered off into another room. I stopped in the doorway to see Anthony sitting in a fold up chair, a pair of handcuffs on his wrists. He looked exhausted, his hair touseled and his clothes all rumpled. He looked up when he saw me, his eyes widening.

"Tristian! What the hell is going on?" He demanded instantly. I stiffened for a moment before I felt Rex stand behind me, his hulking frame taking up the doorway. Anthony glared at him, but sensed Rex's killer aura and plopped down. I came in with Rex and Officer Grey right behind me.

"What's this about anyway? If it's about the phone call, I'm sorry," Anthony snapped in irritation, "I was sort of in a shitty mood. Doesn't help that I keep getting rejected." I blushed and glanced at Officer Grey, who cleared his throat awkwardly and leaned on the table that seperated Anthony from the rest of us.

"Mr. Stewart, on the night of November 5th 2011, around eight forty-five p.m., the West Creek apartment building caught fire. About an hour later, half the building was completely destroyed." He informed. Anthony frowned for a moment before his eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Y-Your apartment?" He asked. I nodded and Anthony grimaced, opening his mouth to say something before it seemed to hit him why he was here, making his eyes widen as he looked at the cop, then back at me.

"You think I did that?!" He demanded. I started to speak, but Rex spoke before I could.

"Who else? You're the one who was practically stalking him and getting violent. You're the one who gave Tristian the bruise."

"I was drunk," Anthony cried defensively, "I lose control when I'm drunk!"

"Then maybe you shouldn't be out in public!" Rex snapped, making me wince and shift uncomfortably as they continued arguing and Officer Grey rubbed his temples before slamming his hand on the table to silence them, all eyes on the cop.

"Mr. Stewart, he's correct. That's harassing the public and you'll be fined at least a hundred dollars for that crime alone. However, what I'm asking you is where you were the night Mr. Michaels' apartment burnt down." He commanded. Anthony glared at him, hard for a moment before turning his eyes to me, making every muscle in my body tense.

"I. Did. Not. Burn. Your. Apartment. Down," Anthony said loudly, placing emphasis on each word, "I wasn't even in town that night. I got a call that my little sister was in the hospital, so I had to go to the next state over to visit her. If you don't believe me, call her right now and ask her." I blinked as Officer Grey took out his cell phone, turning it on and asking for the number.

Rex frowned and glanced at me as I watched Officer Grey dial the phone number Anthony gave him.

"Hello. This is Officer Trancy Grey of the Jensen City Police Force. We were wondering if Anthony Stewart was with you on November 4th around eight p.m.... Yes, ma'am. Yes... No. Understood. Of course. Get well soon, thank you, and good-bye," He hung up and glanced at us, "His sister provided the alibi as well as his other brother." I sighed in relief as Officer Grey reached out, undoing the handcuffs as Anthony rose to his feet.

"You're still being fined for disturbing the public and harassment," He added, making Anthony roll his eyes, "I'm also going to file for a court order that you go to AA."

"Been there, done that. Does nothing." Anthony answered coldly, making me grimace. Rex said nothing, just stood by the door, holding it open as Anthony brushed past me like I was nothing. I bit my lower lip, then whipped around and went after him, ignoring Rex's voice telling me to come back.

"Anthony! Anthony, wait a sec!" I called and grabbed the sleeve of Anthony's stained jacket, just barely pulling him to a halt. He glanced down at me pointedly as I shifted uncomfortably, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry this happened. I... I really didn't think you did it." I offered. Anthony frowned, then shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket, averting his eyes.

"Whatever."

"I really am sorry!"

"You should be. Yea, so what if I have a temper? That doesn't make me evil, Tristian. Frankly, that's what turns me off about you." Anthony stated, making me blink and look at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked at a lost. Anthony rolled his eyes, holding up a hand.

"Firstly, you're oblivious. Secondly, you're selfish. Thirdly, you think everyone around you is sick in the head. Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror for once and ask yourself if maybe you're the one who's sick in the head? All I wanted was a chance and you blew me off. I didn't even molest you when we first met, not like Rex did. Rex probably teases you all the time, but you're okay when he does it. You gave him a chance. What makes either of us different? If anything, you're the one who's different. But, whatever. What do I know? I'm just a psycho pervert, right?" He whipped around, his back to me and went down the hallway, leaving me to stand there.

I felt like he'd just drilled a hole into me. It actually made my chest hurt as I watched him depart for the main desk to pay his fine and register his court date. I didn't know what to say to that.

Now that I thought about, maybe Anthony was right...

Anthony didn't jump me when we first met. He just offered to take me out and I said no. Okay, he was persistent and kept following me, but isn't that exactly what Rex did, only worse? The first day we met, Rex slammed me against a fridge and jacked me off. The second time we were together, he flat out had sex with me.

Anthony had walked me to work and back. He stayed outside my apartment for hours, not exactly looking up at my window, but just standing there like being that close was enough for him.

I suddenly felt guilty enough to make me sick to my stomach.

"Tristian, are you all right?" Rex asked, coming up beside me and touching my shoulder. I twitched a little, then nodded, looking away to avoid his concerned stare.

"I'm hungry, though." I said quietly. Rex smiled comfortingly and brushed his knuckles against my cheek, but he didn't lean down to kiss me.

"We'll go out to eat. How about some Italian?" He offered. I only nodded and Rex reached down, taking my hand and leading me out of the police station like I was a little kid. I suddenly felt like a little kid standing around a bunch of adults.

I felt silly. I felt confused.

Why did I treat Rex differently from Anthony when they were almost alike? I wanted to ask someone, but I certainly couldn't ask Rex. He'd be hurt if I compared him to Anthony... Well, maybe that was why they hated each other. They were so much alike that they couldn't stand it. I cringed as we sat in the truck, the heater roaring warm air against my face, my hair waving around.

"Tristian, are you sure you're okay?" Rex asked gently, looking at me in concern. I blinked and looked at him for a moment, then my eyes saw something sparkle and I looked down to see the ring I'd given him still on his finger.

That was it.

That's why I treated them differently.

I wasn't weird or crazy or anything.

I just loved Rex.

I saw something in Rex that I didn't see in Anthony. I loved Rex, not Anthony. That's what set them apart. Anthony was only trying to hurt me for hurting him. It was only logical, right? If someone hurt you, it was only fair to try and hurt them back, but Anthony didn't know...

He didn't know that I loved Rex and with Rex, I felt like nothing could hurt me anymore. I was stalked, I had my salary cut at work, my apartment burnt down. All of those things would have devestated me enough to leave me in bed for weeks, but because Rex was there for me, I felt like I'd make it through.

I smiled and looked up at Rex, who tilted his head.

"Totally fine. Let's go. I'm hungry." I told him. Rex studied my face for a moment, then relaxed and nodded as he started the truck and drove out of the parking lot toward the Italian restaurant on 9th Street.

"So, what did Anthony say to you?" Rex asked after a while as we drove. I shrugged, glancing out the window to watch the buildings and people go by.

"Just a little advice."

"You shouldn't take advice from a drunk."

"I don't think Anthony likes bein' a drunk."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Well, it don't matter. Anthony has his own life and we have our own life together, right?" I asked, looking at him. Rex stared at me, then looked away at the road and groaned.

"Why did we make that bet? How can I stand sitting next to you when you look like that?" He complained, making me roll my eyes and shake my head as Rex went on complaining about the bet.

He could complain all he wanted, but I was going to stand firm.

I was not going to have sex with Rex for the rest of the day...

At least, that's the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
18.1K 778 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
34.2K 770 29
"I can't live without his snarky attitude or his incredible kindness he hides so horribly. I simply can't be without him." *WARNING* This was my firs...
184K 2.8K 39
This is just a inspired book do not give me to much credit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ am just having fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and am bored (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) have fun reading this book