Superboy's Spy Girl | ON HOLD

By NikkiiZA_

|| THIS BOOK IS ON HOLD FOR A REWRITE || In the city of Metropolis, where you find the city's angel, their pr... More

Chapter One - The Meeting
Chapter Two - The Meeting Part 1
Chapter Three - The Meeting Part 2
Chapter 4 - Mission in Costa Rica
Chapter 5 - Mission in Costa Rica Part 1
Chapter 6 - The Rescue
Superboy's Spy Girl ~ Cast
Chapter 8 - The Dark Secret
Chapter 9 - Now you know, the whole story
Chapter 10 - Charlie's Angels
Chapter 11 - Looking back at our Childhood
Chapter 12 - Running Away
Chapter 13 - Hideout
Chapter 14 - What Happened?

Chapter 7 - The Truth

28 1 0
By NikkiiZA_

Sophia's P.O.V:

I lay on my bed and looking out to the window, looking at the city lights and suddenly i was snapped out of my daydream when I hear a knock on my door. I took out my weapon, (my small hockey stick that was given by my sister), I went to the door and open it and I almost hit when I see who it was, my two Bestii's from my old work. Christie and Cleo.

"Well, Well, if it isn't Christie Jones and Cleo Vancouver. What are you two doing here in Metropolis, Mustn't you guys be in South-Africa to visit your families for the holiday", "We decided to celebrate the holidays with you Sophia, we MISSED you sooooooooooooooooooo much" Cleo said while Christie Shows off some wine and a tube of Neapolitan ice cream. "Come on girl, lets celebrate the holiday of South Africa's most famous holiday, Freedom's day."

10 minutes later we drink the wine and eat the 5 liter tube of Neapolitan ice cream and we catch up from our times.."I have an idea, lets throw a house party", Cleo said and Christie and Cleo look at me, "do you still own that mansion penthouse here in Metropolis" Christie asked me..."What do you think, of course I still own that big penthouse, I got it as a present from my uncle". They giggled and we got ready and I invited my whole gang to join us for the house party..

Sophia's look

Cleo's look

Christie's look

Sophia's Hairstyle

Christie's Hairstyle

Cleo's Hairstyle

We arrive at the penthouse mansion and we see that the place is decorated and we opened our doors and the party started and 1 hour later I hear my door bell go off and I went to the door and I see that it is my other bestii, Khayni Mwangi.. here is her pics of her outfit and hair

Khanyi's outfit

Khanyi's hairstyle

"Hey Sop, how are you girl...long time no seen, and this party...why was my invitation a little bit late", Khanyi said but a few seconds later we laughed and party till it was morning.

12:00 AM» °door gets kicked and he comes in°
"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, PARTY IS OVER GO HOME OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT!!!", Ryan said and everyone went home and me and the girls (Christie,Cleo and Khanyi) went to hide but then he quickly came in front of me,"Sophia, what was going on here", he looked at me with the look that wants you to tell everything. "Uhm....We threw a party 'cause it was Freedom's day in South Africa and we wanted to celebrate it."

"Can't we throw a party...officer???", Cleo said and we were drunk, yep we were drunk like hell. "Sop who is this hottie right here" Khanyi said and start walking around him and looking at him. "HEY! Get AWAY FROM MY MAN!, OR ELSE you will get HELL" I said in a drunk way, because we were drunk.

"GIRLS, lets not fight and lets PAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!!" Christie said and started to dance but in seconds he took them to 3 other bedrooms.

I was sitting on the couch and he came back and he saw me drinking a glass of wine, "Sophia, you need to stop drinking", "No no, I need to tell you something... I have been hiding this for far to long, Ryan...I..I'm a singer that has a dark secret and I'm being tracked down by my uncle's gang and he tried to kill my mother and now he wants me dea....d" I say as I fall down and suddenly I was knocked out.
______________________________________

Hey guys..sorry for updating sooo long. I am busy with athletics and school work, right now my feet are so sore that it's in the foot spa machine..

Soo what do you think happend to Sophia again.. keep reading to find out

Xoxoxoxo
NikitaLaraCoetzee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 14K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
277K 19K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
227K 17.2K 24
"ู…ุง ู‡ููŠ ุฑูŽุบุจุงุชููƒ ุงู„ู…ูุธู„ู…ุฉ ..ุฏูƒุชูˆุฑ ุฌูŠููˆู†ุŸ" "ู„ูŽุฏูŠ ุบูŽุฑุงุฆุฒ ุชุงูŠู‡ูŠููˆู†ุบ ..ู„ุง ุฑูŽุบุจุงุชุŒ ูˆูŽ ู‡ูู†ุงูƒ ููŽุฑู‚" ุขุฏุช ุฃููƒุงุฑ ุชุงูŠู‡ูŠููˆู†ุบ ูˆูŽ ูุถูˆู„ู‡ ุญูŽูˆู„ ุฑูŽุบุจุงุช ุงู„ุฃู†ุณุงู† ุงู„ู…ูุธู„ู…...
257K 7.6K 45
แ€…แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ= แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ baby Gumkino =แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€€ แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บ gunแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€พ...