Teacher & Bad Girl -G.D

By DolanLovezz

She's a the schools bad girl / schools heart breaker . Her and her group of friends are like the kids your p... More

Cast
•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
• 9
•10
•11
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
Kehlanis loft apartment and grays house ...
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31

•12

4K 65 8
By DolanLovezz

HEY SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG ...(if any one noticed) NEEDED A SHORT BRAKE .
Anyways on to the story .
Recap
"Lukas can only make you feel safe and satisfied, I can do more. Just let me Kehlani . Brake down your walls and let me in . Either way I'll do it , it's weather you want it the easy way or hard way ..... because Kehlani when I want something ... I don't stop until I get it ." He said walking out leaving me in the classroom all riled up .

Kehlani's pov:
All day I've been trying to avoid Lukas and Grayson , trying to make a decision . If I go with Lukas I'll cheat , but if I go with Grayson I'll still cheat . I know me , I dont stayed tied down for too long . The choice of the matter is , who would I rather hurt . My best friend that I known since we were kids , and was my first real crush before getting my heart complete broken . Or my teacher who's extremely hot, loyal and is probably going to get his way no matter what.

I know what I have to do ...

It was the end of the day and I did a good job avoiding both of them , but since we drove to school together . Lukas knocked on my car window .
"Hey sexy , Ella has dance practice rightnow if we make it home quick we'll have about an hour ."he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"Yea about that " I said taking his hand off of my thigh.
"This needs to end , I don't wanna ruin this great friendship . I love you Lukas , but not like that . " I said as sincere as possible .
He sighed.
"I knew you were gonna do this , just didn't think it'd be so soon. Ok . I'll wait until your ready for me , obviously your not beacause you don't wanna quit this bad girl / fuck girl reputation you have going on I get it . But don't lie to me and say it's bc you don't wanna thin this friendship ok? But I'll wait for you as long as I can , and I'm always going to be here for you as a bsf , fuck baddie or boyfriend anything . Just tell me and I'll be there keke ." He said and for the first time my heart soon but I had to pick Grayson , not only because I'm being black mailed into doing so but because I don't wanna hurt my best friend.
"Ok thanks Lukas for understanding " I smiled
"No problem beautiful, now I picked you over in and out so imma go with my friends . I'll see you later at home bestie" he said emphasizing on the bestie.
I laughed and nodded . He got off and I drove away. I needed to tell Grayson , also bc I'm feeling really horny rightnow for some reason .

I get to graysons house and I knock on his door hoping I didn't get here to early , maybe his still at work. But no he opens the door in a robe , about to take a shower I presume .
"Hey gray "
"Hey Kehlani , what are you doing here?" He asked
"Just let me in before someone sees me " I said coming in.
He closed the door behind him and I didn't know how to start it off .
"Kehlani , not that I have a problem of you coming here it's just , I made t clear your not coming back here until Lukas is out of the picture " he said
"Well he is out of the picture..." I said looking at him. His eyes switch from confusion to happy .
"Finally , babygirl . Now i can do all the things I wanted to with you " he said coming toward me . I bit my lip thinking I know what he is saying but I was wrong unfortunately.
"I can take you on dates , cuddle with you , kiss you and -"
"Have sex with me "
"Well yes" he said
"Like now , gray my body is in heat rightnow . I need you . Fuck me " I whispered
"Mmm very well kitten, I made you wait long enough" he smirked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
93.5K 793 36
Grayson is the so called bad boy of the school, he never really talked to anyone. Sometimes his friends would come by you just to do something rude...
91 8 8
Melanie is a shy girl with a very kind yet soft heart. She just started her first job at a Café and is really excited about how she will start her fi...
1.1M 29K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...