Need // Ohgeesy pt.2

By Ohcheesy

Responsibilities Secrets HIS unknown baby Hennessy needs to stay strong for a good job and for her baby but... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44

Part 9

1.8K 48 19
By Ohcheesy

3 weeks later

Ohgeesy posted

Ohgeesy: y'all like it or not 🤷🏻‍♂️
@Hennessy.2

❤️                                                       💭
5,603 liked my masterkato    1654

Press for more comments

Masterkato: congrats 🤩

Hennessy.2: why'd u ugh nvm

User412: I- 😭😭 no no ahhhh

It's been three weeks and threes days my mom has ignored me and it hurts a lot. Handro stuck to his promise. I was now just relaxing while Atiya was with him.

Didn't like that he told it to his fandom like that but it was eventually gonna happen. How did he have my instagram though?

Hennessy.2 posted

Hennessy.2: something new 🍼

❤️                                                    
4,247 liked by Ohgeesy         

I blocked all comments and knew I couldn't handle the hate like Handro. My phone began to blow up so I powered it off instead.

It felt weird having a small human that I FUCKING made. It was all so new. I haven't really talked to Handro just a few text to let him know it's his turn to take the baby. I usually would only call/text when I had school work, work, and when I felt like I can barely take care myself.

I started working since my mom kicked me out and basically disowned me. She got mad when I defended Alejandro and well she said I was stupid and hurting myself and the baby. So I decided to leave for the best while she also yelled for me to leave.

Follow my rules or leave

So I left and as of right now I was with Bee. Nothing new really I used to live with her basically when I would get kicked out a lot before. So it was no difference now.

Notification

Baby father 🍼⭐️: Atiya sick or??

Me: why?

Baby father 🍼⭐️: she's crying a lot and like I tried all my techniques but like she just keeps crying

Baby father 🍼⭐️: lowkey freaking out

Me: I'll go over?

Baby father 🍼⭐️: thanks 💝
Seen

I walk in Bee room to see her and Fenix hella um busy and I walk out immediately being unnoticed.

Me: J babes can u take me to Gees place?

J baby 😍: ight be there in 15

Me: thanks 😘
Seen

Jack soon pulls up and I let him know what's up. I felt a bit nervous on going to the house. Once I got there we said our goodbyes.

I knock and Kato opens up with him covering his ears. Once I step in I hear Atiya yells and cries and I look around to see all the guys annoyed.

"Sorry guys" I laugh lightly.

"Just stop it please" Franky grabs my shoulder squeezing it a bit.

Recently I feel like Franky been lowkey flirting. I haven't said anything knowing it would go back to Alejandro, if I told anyone. Alejandro will murder him if he knew.

I just shrug it off walking up to Handro room. I open the door to see a half naked girl shushing Atiya.

"It's okay baby" the girl shushes her rocking her back and fourth.

Alejandro immediately gets off his phone seeing I was here.

"I'll just take her I feel better" I smile grabbing her away from the blonde.

Atiya immediately stops crying and I smile loving the affect I have.

"Awe she just missed you" the girl says and I nod smiling but I'm dying some more on the inside.

"Give us a sec" Alejandro says and the girl skips out the room.

"Pinche pendejo cabron not near my baby" (fucking Stupid mother fucker) I yell smacking his chest.

"Ay ay dont talk to me like that aight" Handro growls and I sigh grabbing Atiya correctly and walking out the room.

I hear his foot steps close behind and I hear him mumbling shit to himself. Basically arguing to himself.

I immediately sit at the counter chairs feeling myself go weak and Kato notices grabbing Atiya away immediately. I try my best to control my breathing and Alejandro passes me a water and grabs my hand trying to help out.

"Breath breathe mamas" he cooes pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks" I let out air pulling my hand away. I then get up and grab Atiya back.

"Nah Nah your staying" Handro says pulling me to his chest wrapping his hands around me to keep me in place.

"I have to go home and give her medicine" I push him lightly but he doesn't budge. If anything it just made me miss how I used to touch him all over because he was mine before.

"We gotta lot of medicine here" Handro jokes and I look at him worried for his health and once he realizes he groans.

"Yeah but baby medicine though" I finally get out of his grip and he sighs pulling on his hair.

"I recently got some come on" he waves over to some cabinets.

I immediately see the baby Tylenol and grab it for her. I sigh nodding agreeing to stay over but I remember the girl.

I couldn't help but think, hey maybe we can get close again this way. No why do I need to think like this!! Besides how when he got that trick ass bitch here. I couldn't lie though she was very sweet.

"Mamas come up my room maybe we should put her in some warm water" Alejandro suggest grabbing my hand leading me up to his room.

Holding hands. I just get so angry at myself for still caring for this dipshit at times.

He then started the water and pulled out the little baby bed to help take her a shower. He had literally so much baby stuff. His own inside doctor soon comes before we put her in the water letting us know after the hot water we should feed her before the medicine.

Like we didn't know!

I was now washing her up a bit taking advantage of this time. My hair kept getting in my face when I would get close to her. It soon stopped when I felt Handro brush through my hair with his hands tying it up in a ponytail.

"Thanks" my blood quickly rushes to my face and I stay looking down avoiding eye contact.

He hums in response.

"What do you think she has" he ask

"Maybe just running nose but I'll take her to the doctor tomorrow" I shrug drying her up.

"I got a doctor here though" he says.

"For adults not babies" I argue.

I looked through her little back pack to choose through clothes while Alejandro talked to her and made her laugh. Hearing both of them laugh was music to the ears!!!!

"Hen"

"Hmm"

"Ain't she beautiful" he cooes and I immediately agree putting her little pjs on.

Once I finished with her Alejandro picks her up to lay with him in bed. I walk out to go to the kitchen for baby food.

Once I'm back up I see Atiya asleep.

"Baab- Alejandro she was supposed to eat and drink her medicine first" I whine.

"Were you just about" he smirks

"What"

"About to call me babe" he smiles like a dork.

"In your dreams" I snort but it was true, I almost did.

"Mhmm"

It stays quiet after that and I stand awkwardly staring down at the both of them. He then pats beside him and I sit next to him sighing. His hand soon was in my thigh while his thumb rubbed it.

"It'll be alright, alright" he says and tears fall as I nod.

"I'm just scared as for the future" I weakly smile as tears fall. He then pulls me in with an arm and I knock out.

( not them but 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Fenixflexin posted

Fenixflexin: hope no one ruins it for the baby 🤝

❤️                                                          💭
3,745 liked my Frankydanks  457

Press for more comments

To.bee: aweeee!

Frankydanks: they gon beat ya ass!

User12: all for it 😔❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 97 22
After an unexpected night, Kian and Franny didn't think they'd have to face unplanned consequences. Kian and Franny will have to deal with the pros...
37.3K 1.1K 13
After the shock reveal that Imogen's pregnant with Jude's child, their relationship is left rocky. But as they're pulled closer by baby scans and a s...
3.6K 59 31
Athena thinks it is going to be a normal day at work but will soon realize it was her worst shift yet. Can the kids and bobby live without her.
54.5K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...