Shin Godzilla: Persecution of...

By captaintaco2345

Godzilla's clone from Isla Nublar has arrived in Tokyo. Shin Godzilla's powers are incredible, and he grows m... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:

Update: The Future of Godzilla Warriors

1K 13 18
By captaintaco2345

So, this story took a long, long time to come out. And yeah, I didn't get to post all the Godzilla Warriors stories I wanted to this year. Like I've been saying in previous updates, I've been real busy with art, work, and school. But I'm going to have a lot of free time soon, so I'm pretty sure 2019 will mark the end of the series... well, not the end per say, more like a break. I don't want to give anything away in terms of story, but I think it's time to reveal my plans.

After book 10, I'm planning a five book sequel series to Godzilla Warriors! This time, Godzilla himself will take a back seat, and the story will focus on a character I've gotten many, many requests to put in the story, along with a brand new Kaiju army, and a brand new main villain. Again, no spoilers, but I do want to see some speculation in the comments.

As for Godzilla Warriors itself, Book 9 will come out next, and then the Gojira/Kiryu spinoff book, and then finally, Godzilla Warriors 10. I'm planning a small short spinoff after that, and then I'm taking a break from Godzilla Warriors to work on Steam Riders, Bionicle Renewal, and Console Wars. Then, the Godzilla sequel series will debut! I hope everyone enjoyed this story and is looking forward to my future projects.

If you want to see my non-Wattpad art projects, be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Newgrounds, DeviantArt, and YouTube. I have a Tumblr too, but I'm not planning on using it much anymore. Just a warning, though, I have started drawing some adult stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
423K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
788K 17.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.