π™‰π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©

By ihopeyouloveyobaby

Never thought it would be like this This was my first book lmao 😭 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (part 1)
33 (part 2) *the end*
34
Psa
the results πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (finally the end)

11

8.3K 220 140
By ihopeyouloveyobaby

BIG time jump🙂
4 months later
Briesnz POV

These past months me and Kd been real good. We even keeping it a secret that I'm pregnant, nobody knows unless they close friends or family. And ever since my stomach started to get big I stopped posting on social media, ima pop out at my gender reveal when I have it.

Ever since I told Jamere about me being pregnant she been just wayyy over the top excited, more then me. Her and Jania was the ones who was bout to plan my gender reveal and I just know it's bout to be fun asf.

Y'all prolly like Jania? That annoying bitch? But she not even annoying she real chill and goofy in real life. People be tryna say she be doing to much and she fake but she been showing me she ain't.

Me and her got close a couple months ago at one of young boys shows. I also got close to the gang. They play entirely to much but it's all love for them.

Right now I'm with Jamere and we at the mall in victorious secret

" this cute?" Jamere said showing me this two piece lingerie.

" yea but who the hell you tryna get cute for. Lemme find out you gotta boo ion know about"

" girllaaa, Ben sexy ass "

" when this happen fill me in"

" member that day Kd came in 3three house with that one girl and we was there for a grip cause y'all was fighting and shit?"

" oh yea" I said while rolling my eyes a lil

" well you know we was talking and shit then I gave him my number and we been texting and shit. We ain't together but when I'm tryna get fucked on I call him " she said laughing.

" you is sum else, I'm really done with you "

After she bought all the stuff she was gone get out the store we went to the food court to get sum to eat, I was hungry aab.

" lemme go to the restroom real fast while you stand in line, Ian tryna lose our spot this line long as hell."

We was in the line at Hardee's and I had to pee.

When I went to the bathroom I peed, and when I was washing my hands tianna and two other girls walked in.

*this tianna, I forgot to put her in the characters chapter*
" well well well, if it ain't the bitch that think she wifey" she said laughing.

" why you want my spot so bad. You couldn't handle it if I gave it to yo nasty ass."

" I been took it"

" you did that huh?"I said laughing a lil.

" yea, not only did I take yo nigga. He dicking me down every or every other night and I'm having his baby before you." She said with a evil smirk.

I looked at her stomach and she had a bigger stomach than mine, hers was real round and big.

" yeah okay bitch" I said while frying my hands.

As soon as I was bout to walk out one of them kicked me in my back. I was never bout to go on no hoe shit so I turned around and just started swinging.

I was doing all three of they shit in until one of them kicked me in my leg and I fell on the floor.

They all 3 just started to attack me so I did what first came to mind and I shielded my stomach and I started screaming.

They stopped after kicking me for 3 more minutes. When I got up they was recording me and laughing.

" yeah butch what's all that shit you was talking on the net. Talk sum mo so I can beat yo ass again." Tianna said laughing with the flash all in my face showing he cuts and bruises from ALL 3 OF THEM jumping me.

" fuck you " I yelled going to find Jamere.

When I found Jamere I just pulled her out the line and started to walk fast to the exit to leave.

"Bitch why you pull me all the way out the line, we was next. And why yo hair and shit fucked all the up?" She said fast.

" they jumped me, and I gotta see if my baby gone be gone or not. I can't loose my baby " I said breaking down crying.

" who tf is they? Who jumped you? I knew I should've just went with you to the bathroom."

" Tianna and her friends" I said sobbing holding my stomach.

She pulled me into a hug and held me tight.

"Its okay Pooh, then bitches gone get theirs." She said rubbing my back while I cried.

" and then that dumb bitch recorders me after they got done jumping me talm bout talk yo shit now, talk some more shit so I can whoop yo ass again and stuff. But she ain't record when they was jumping me. I was doing all they shit in until one of them kicked my leg and made me fall. " I said crying even harder.

" ik Pooh we gone get them bitches back."

" and then it's all over Kd punk ass, I just wish we never met. I wish I never fucked him. I wish I never dated him all that extra shit. I'm just bout to tell him I'm done cause fighting over a nigga that's choosing especially ain't me. And to top it all she pregnant to, and she gone be having his baby before me." I said crying still.

"Wait what, that bitch pregnant to? Do he know?"

" ion even know, I just don't wanna talk about it no more."

"Alr I'm bout to take you home, you gone take a hot bath then call that bitch ass nigga Kd and y'all gone talk about everything ok"

" I guess I just wanna go home." I said not crying no more.

The whole ride was quiet and all you heard was sniffles.

" call me and tell me how everything go alright. Ima call you when I get ready to go to sleep " she said pulling off.

When I got in the house I took a hot bath for like 45 minutes just sitting, thinking. I washed up then I got out.

When I got out I put on a big shirt and some nike spandex.

I texted Kd to come over.

Wifey😘🦍:slide on me, we needa talk

LOML🥰💍: Alr I'm omw

While I waited for him I took a lil nap.

About 15 minutes later he called me so I can open the door.

When I opened the door he was smiling and tryna be touchy touchy.

" no stop, I called you over here so I am talk to yo bitch ass" I said looking him in the face.

" alright I'll stop, why yo face all beat up. Who did this to you?" He said getting real serious.

"Come to my room, this what I wanted to talk to you about." I said walking to my room.

Kd POV

"Wassup, what we needed to talk about, can you tell me what happen to your face now" I said smiling at her.

" wipe that fucking smile off yo face." She said real serious.

" what you tripping fo- I'm tripping cause you got bitches coming to me talm bout they been took you from me and shit. And that bitch Tianna pregnant? You got me looking like the dumbest bitch alive huh? Like ion know am I ugly or sum? Huh? I stank , what is it. Cause clearly I ain't got what them bitches got if you can't stop fw them."

" what you mean , Ian fucking with no other bitch but you. You ain't a bitch tho, you my future wife and I love you girl."

" save it for somebody who gaf. You knew she was pregnant?"

I just looked at her looking dumb, cause ik if I tell her yea she gone be on my ass about not telling her and if I tell her no she gone be on my ass about lying to her face. Fuck it.

" she pregnant?" I said with my hands on my chest

She punched me in my face real hard so fast Ian even see it coming.

"Bitch stop fucking playing wimme lying to my face and shit. Why you ain't tell me and how long she been pregnant?" She said through gritted teeth.

Little do she know I like this shit.

"Cause I don't want you ta get mad at me, and Ian wanna stress you out while you having my baby. We been doing so good. Why now?"

" Kelldrick I'm already mad and I'm even more stressed that them bitches jumped me to."

" wait what?"

" nigga them big ass ears and you act like you can't hear. Them bitches jumped me over yo punk ass!" She said real slow like I was a little kid.

" man why they even jump you, them hoes lame."

" oh really to tend to like them lame hoes."

I just sighed and ran my hands down my face.

" so that's why yo face lookin all puffy and you got some cuts ?"

" no I got cuts on my face from them jumping me but my face puffy cause I was crying cause I was scared I was gone lose my baby cause one of them bitches kicked me in my stomach" she said rolling her eyes.

" one of them bitches tried to kill my baby? Ah hell nah, they gone feel me. And I'm standing on that."

" yeah yeah yeah " she said walking away.

" stop walking away and talk to me, you need to lose that damn attitude."

" yeah right nigga, you know what. You got me looking so dumb and I can't believe it. I used to talk about bitches who did the shit I'm doing but look at me. And that bitch wanna be yo bitch so bad that she wanna kill my baby about it. You acting like it ain't niggas with more more money and niggas that look better then you that want me but guess what. They don't mean shit to me cause I love you and in my eyes you that nigga. But I guess youn look at me like that to realize I'm that bitch. Ima show you better then I can tell you."

" you ain't stupid" I said laughing a lil.

" yea ight nigga when you see me with a nigga and he taking care of me and MY BABY don't say shit. Cause I'm warning yo bitch ass right now."

" ain't nobody  gone be taking care of you or my baby if it ain't me. I'll kill you and that nigga."

" you know what I just can't never be happy or win witchu. Like you made my life so good and so bad at the same time. Sometimes I wish I never met you, fucked you, nun of that. But I can't even say that cause then my baby wouldn't be in my stomach right now."

I was just in shock that she really thuggin like that to tell me how she really feel bout everything. I'm thinking about it right now like damn. I really got a real down ass bitch and I'm fucking it up. I just hope she don't leave my ass.

" I know, and I'm sorry for that. I just want you to know them bitches don't got shit on you, I want you not them, and try don't mean nun."

" I think it's to late for that. I'm not the only one you want if I'm not the only one you fucking on. Ion even got time for this you stressing me out , and ion need that right now for me or my baby. We done. I'll hit you up when the baby shower come if I want you there. Don't hit me up if it ain't a it ain't about my baby."

"Come on bae don't be like that " I said trying to reason with her or change her mind.

" ain't no bae nigga we are OVER. Done with. No more Kd and Bri."

"Why you doing this to me" I said getting on my knees grabbing her hands and whining.

" no the question is why you doing this to me nigga. Now get up get yo shit and go like I said."

She really doing this. I fucked up bad. What if we don't come back from this? And then she talm bout I can come to the baby shower IF she want me there.

________________________

Kd and Briesnz over?

She got jumped?

Is her baby gone die?

They gone get back together?

Tianna ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.8K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
1.1K 48 8
This my first book sooo chill on me please 😭
22K 985 24
Read.❀️‍πŸ”₯