THE DEADEYE

By DARKELX

[BTS] [ON GOING] ❝ you will be punished ❞ - in which someone wants to kill them all because of the mistakes t... More

THE DEADEYE
CAST
ENO
OWT
EERHT
RUOF
EVIF
XIS
NEVES
THGIE
ENIN
NET
NEVELE
NEETRIHT
NEETRUOF
NEETFIF
NEETXIS
NEETNEVES
NEETHGIE
NEETENIN
YTNEWT

EVLEWT

258 22 10
By DARKELX

Chapter 12. The Liar

so let mercy come
and wash away
what I've done

All of a sudden, he lets go of the boy as soon as he notices a tear running down his cheek. "What the fuck am I doing?" He sits on his knees, and closes his eyes. "Get out of my sight... now."

The boy runs off.

He is turning into a monster, and this is probably what the killer wants. Once he takes his emotions and his feelings under control, he holds his head up, and takes a good look at the sky.

"I can't let that bastard win— no, I won't." He says to himself before standing up on his feet. "I must save those who need to be saved."

After dealing with his thoughts, he goes back to Min Yoongi's dead body, but to his surprise, he can not find any of the boys there. It looks like that they have all left.

Suddenly, something grabs his attention. There is something beside the dead body.

A water lily.

He panics, and asks a question from a police officer nearby, "Hey, um... haven't you noticed anything odd about his friends?"

"They seemed fine to me, but one of them is kind of weird as you have noticed before."
"Jeon Jungkook?"
"No, no, no! Absolutely not. That poor boy is just out of his mind, I guess. I was talking about the other guy! Have you seen the way he behaves around the others?"

"Who?" The detective questions without any hesitation.

"Park Jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...