black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#in_jail
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#domination

1.7K 136 24
By aishalek

Hoseok had been lucky to wake up in the morning before Hyungwon. He had felt like he couldn't stay any longer and quietly left the room, getting a little startled as he had arrived to the garage and seen Hyunwoo sitting on a stool next to a wooden table filled with tools, drinking coffee.

"Thank you for helping me with my car, Hyunwoo," he had said silently, feeling awkward that he had to leave like that. He knew Hyunwoo wouldn't stop him from leaving, though, the guy seemed like a nice and chill person.

"Make sure to drop by again, alright. I know Hyungwon likes you since he invited you here," Hyunwoo had said and stood up to walk towards the garage door to open it for Hoseok.

Hoseok had felt too weird hearing that so he hadn't said anything and just got on his car silently. He had started the car but hadn't gassed it even though it was a habit for him to listen that engine roar. He wouldn't have wanted to bother the two sleeping people and had just silently switched the gear to reverse, backed out of the garage and drove to his home.

Quickly two days passed by. Hoseok had a few things to do - for example meeting a group of fancily dressing men for dinner alongside his 'boss' and later accompanying him to a gun trade - but other than that he had a lot of free time. He spent most of it either laying on his couch or in his own garage, working on the old parts he had taken off his car since there was nothing he could do to the car at the moment. Later he would sell the old parts to get some extra money.

Whatever he did, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Hyungwon every now and then. He was almost afraid that he would forget the guy's face so he kept recalling it, remembering all the special features. He knew he wanted to see Hyungwon again as soon as possible, but didn't know how to do it. Sometimes he even thought if he should break something of his car as an excuse to drop by the garage and hope Hyungwon would be there.

It was late at night and he was sitting in a small, dark room lit by only one dim light with his boss and a few other members. He was going through a list of people's names and phone numbers as his Boss talked on the phone with all of them. They had been doing that for hours and both of them were starting to get fed up.

"Is this Mr. Jeong? Is 56 Yoon the beginning of your license plate?" Boss started going through the same dialogue he had started with every man he called. Hoseok tapped the pen on the paper and stopped listening, his attention switching to other things.

He turned to look at his side at the two guys who were all focused on grinding up some pills and packing the white powder to a small plastic bags. His boss didn't deal with drugs at all, rarely if it was necessary, but Jooheon and Minhyuk had a business with drugs.

They were sitting close to each other. Jooheon mashed the pills in a small stone bowl and emptied the bowl in front of Minhyuk who measured and packed the amounts. Hoseok didn't want anything to do with drugs - alcohol and cigarettes were the only things he allowed himself to use - and always just stayed back, letting the two guys do their own thing.

He noticed that Boss' call had gone on for longer than the previous ones and focused on listening again to figure out if they finally had found the right person.

"I will drop by tomorrow with some of my workers so we can discuss more," Boss ended the call and put his phone down. "God damn motherfucking hell, finally," he let out with a tone way different from the previous one. Having to sound nice and stop himself from cursing for hours straight, he had a lot of pent-up anger. Hoseok looked at him but wasn't surprised.

"Can we go home now?" Minhyuk asked, closing the little bag and setting it aside.

"Yes, you can - wait why the fuck are you two even here, though?" Boss let out, only then realizing that the two guys had no reason to be there. They weren't needed and he never asked them to stay but somehow they had still sat there for hours.

"We want to get closer to you, brother," Jooheon said proudly.

"Don't call me your brother. Now get the hell out, all three of you," Boss motioned with his hands for the guys to leave and leaned back in his chair.

Hoseok stood up and put on his jacket, not wanting to spend any more time in that small room. Minhyuk and Jooheon were packing their stuffs, trying to clean everything as well as they could because they knew Boss would be mad if they left something behind.

"Hoseok, you'll meet me tomorrow, alright," Boss said and Hoseok just nodded at him before leaving.

He didn't wait for anyone and just hurried out the building, wanting to get home already. He knew he would most likely end up either sleeping or drinking, depending what his mood would be when he would get there. As he started driving, his hurry disappeared and he drove through a longer route to spend more time with his car.

Getting to his house, he drove his car straight to the garage, which didn't have a door and was just three walls. He didn't notice a figure standing at the very end of the garage until the lights of his cars beamed on it, startling him. He recognized the figure immediately and it added to his surprise.

"How the fuck are you here," Hoseok said the first thing after getting out of his car. "I never told you where I live," he walked to the corner of the garage to turn on some lights which let him see Hyungwon's face.

"I'm friends with a hacker, remember," Hyungwon said with a smug expression on his face.

"I didn't even tell you my full name," Hoseok was a little confused since he had never expected Hyungwon would show up at his house, especially since he hadn't shared any information like his house address.

"He is very good at what he does," Hyungwon smiled and leaned back on the wall behind him.

"I don't know if I should be scared," Hoseok muttered. He pressed the keys to lock the doors of his car and stepped closer to Hyungwon. "I'm not safe from anything no more..."

"Don't worry. I will stop him from getting any information that would be harmful for you."

"Should I really trust you?"

"Or well, he already hacked the security cameras and your laptop camera so I was able to see you walk around your house shirtless," Hyungwon said, lowering his voice because Hoseok was close enough for him to not have to speak with full volume.

Hoseok's eyes widened for a second before he came to a realization, "I have tape covering my webcam."

"I know. It was too unfortunate," Hyungwon acted sad and then let out a laugh. "I'm just kidding. I wouldn't invade your privacy like that."

"Anyways, are you going to tell me what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked, changing the subject. "I didn't think you would ever come to see me."

Hyungwon put his arm around Hoseok's neck and pulled him so close their shoulders were touching. "Well, you know the saying; keep your enemies close."

"Am I your enemy?" Hoseok questioned, feeling small in the position he was in.

"Back at that road to Gwangju you were," Hyungwon said. His eyes traveled on Hoseok's face, studying all his features. "I will happily be your enemy if that means I get to keep you close."

"How close?"

They just stared at each other in silence for a while, looking deeply into the eyes of one another. Hoseok found himself even getting lost in Hyungwon's eyes as he was thinking about how nice color they were. Hyungwon suddenly leaned down to do what Hoseok would have also done in two more seconds and kissed Hoseok. His arm tightened around Hoseok's neck to pull him closer and his other hand also came behind Hoseok's back.

"In that case," Hoseok pulled away from Hyungwon just enough so he could speak. "I don't mind being your enemy either." He continued kissing Hyungwon, feeling his back bend even more as Hyungwon came over him, causing him to be in a situation where he would have fell to the floor if Hyungwon ever decided to let go of him.

Hyungwon helped lift his back up so he could stand normally and instead pressed Hoseok against the wall next to them. Their lips worked nearly in sync and Hyungwon couldn't help but enter Hoseok's mouth with his tongue, the saliva that was exchanged between them making their kiss even wetter. Hoseok felt weak experiencing that sort of domination again, though he still didn't mind it at all and would later wonder, why had he never been the submissive one before when he clearly enjoyed it much more than dominating.

Hyungwon pushed himself away from Hoseok with the help of the wall and opened his eyes to stare at Hoseok's ones again.

"Are you gonna invite me to your house?" Hyungwon asked, slightly smiling.

Hoseok coughed and looked away. "Yes. Let's go inside." He turned off the lights and walked to his house, Hyungwon following just one step behind of him. He looked behind him as if to make sure Hyungwon wasn't pointing a gun or a knife at him - he wouldn't have been surprised if that actually happened.

He had felt a little nervous around Hyungwon without any weapon on him. Trust issues had been something he had since a long time ago but after recent events, he found it even harder - likely because of his ex boyfriend and best friend betraying him. He wasn't scared of Hyungwon, he just didn't want to lose and let Hyungwon think he is better.

"Do you want something to drink? Soju?" Hoseok asked, walking into his house.

"I'm here with a car," Hyungwon told. His car - not the Maserati - was parked beside the road close to Hoseok's house.

"Well you don't have to leave, do you."

"I'll drink just a little," Hyungwon gave in and sat on Hoseok's couch, waiting for him to come from the kitchen with a few bottles of alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 9.5K 34
in which two boisterous personalities, one wealthier, one grazing the fields of poverty, teach each other how to love ㅡ "god you rich kids are so spo...
13.2K 488 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
259K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang ‣ a hyungwonho fic © WONHOES- 2017