Right there in front of me

By VioletTulips_CabrasJ

More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

17 1 2
By VioletTulips_CabrasJ

-Samantha's POV-

~bbbzzt,bzzt~

Me_*grabs my phone,open it,and saw William's text*

Text:From:William[Honey<3]

'Let's break up.'

(WHAT?!,oh no no no way I will break up with him!!!>.<)

Reply:To:William [Honey<3]

'What?!,why?!'

From:William [Honey<3]

'Haiiiizt!!,I'm bored ok?!,I'm courting Trisha already.So just accept it that we're already done,ok?'

(Gosh!,why does it hurts so much?!!!,f*ck!T^T,I hate it!!!)

To:William [Honey<3]

'No!,please hon!,no!'

From:William [Honey<3]

'tskkkk!,let's break up already!,I'm not the prince charming that you knew!,I'm a fake prince,'cause I'm a beast.I smoke marijuana,I court girls even if I'm in a relationship,I dump my friends,and I can beat people 'till they die,I'm a gangster,you know?!,so stop,I don't wanna play with you,anymore!'

(F*CK!!!!,AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!;((((,i wanna shout,cry,and die!!!!!!,it hurts,knowing everything!,but will I really believe it?,or still hold his hands,and drag him to the right path???:""(((((((......)

To:William [Honey<3]

'I'll never leave you,go,court Trisha,but I will never stop loving you.Martyr na kung martyr,but I am still here for you.I love you so so much hon,even if you broke my heart. :** </3'

(And yeah!,I choose to hold his hands,and drag him to the right path.Even if it means killing me.I just love him so much,that I can sacrifice even my own happiness.)

*****

THE NEXT MORNING:

(I'm walking in the school's hallways,while my minds floating somewhere,I even saw Trisha & William together,& just greeted them Hi,even if the truth is I wanna grab William away from Trisha....)

Jessica_"gosh girl?!!0_o,anong nangyari sayo??!!,big black eyebags,pale lips?!!,what happened??:33"

Me_*looked at Jessica,saw her worried eyes*

(And their I burst up into tears!:"(((!)

Jessica_*hugged me* "sssssshhh,just cry,sometimes,it is ok not to be ok."

(Jessica & I,skipped class & decided,to go to the nearest park.I just cried & cried & cried,'till there was no tears to cry,anymore.)

Jessica_"now,tell me.What happened?"

Me_"William and I broke up."

Jessica_"because of that Trisha?,right?"

Me_"nope,I don't blame Trisha,she doesn't know,she's a transferee,right?.I blame William,uhmmmmm,can I trust you Jess?"

Jessica_"of course you can!"

(And so I told her everything,the marijuana and gangster thingy?,yes,I told her.)

Jessica_"WHAT?!O_O!!!!,you're kidding right???!

Me_"i know it's hard to believe!..'cause even myself,I didn't believed him at first."

Jessica_"mukhang mahirap nga yang problema mo,I'm so sorry,if I can't able to give you an advice,you know?,I suck on advicing!>.<"

Me_*faint smile* "it's ok,as long as you listened,I'm fine with it."

Jessica_"awwwwe,but I'm worried with you girl.You won't give up on him,diba?"

Me_"yeah..."

Jessica_"what if mapahamak ka?,o masaktan na naman?"

Me_"ewan,bahala na.Hindi na ako takot masaktan,kasi ngayon pa lang,nasasaktan na ako." *faint smile*

Jessica_"haaiiizttt,true love nga naman,let's go,you have to relax!,and relax means???"

Me&Jessica_"SHOPPING!!^0^"

(Hahaha,it's not bad to forget about the problem,even just for now,right?;D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 604 22
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...
162K 3.2K 73
She's Floricel Valencia Tahimik na buhay lang ang tanging gusto nya kaya nag paka layo layo sya sa pamilya nya. Pero talagang mapag laro ang tadhana...
1.1M 20.8K 30
Apple, a school journalist who is tasked to get an interview with with the tennis player who recently won a competition- August. She thought that it...
77.5K 2.3K 30
| This story is dedicated to those who have been bullied and have broken confidence. | Juliana Pamintuan is just an ordinary girl who's studying at N...