A MISTAKE (RIKARA) (Complete)

By MickyMajhi

bhavya... please broke your engagement... his brother is a bad man.. what happen didu... why u say like this... More

Nightmare (part 1)
Nightmare (part 2)
Engagement (part 1)
Engagement (part 2)
wow
rikara face up
the scary past(part 1)
the scary past (part 2)
thank you
arguments
pain....conversations....
dadi's shocking decision
dadi come up with proposal ...what is gauri's decision
Rikara in pain....rudra find a clue..
gauri's shocking decision
Rikara meeting...ruvya find something..
Rikara's engagement (part 1)
gauri's conditions..... ommkara in pain
mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation.
mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation(part2)
Marriage
Rikara in pain...meet ajaya...
the real truth (part 1)
the real truth (part 2) feelings
the real truth (part 3) that scary night
last part

Rikara's engagement (part 2)

2K 183 32
By MickyMajhi

Scene 1

Ommru stood there... Some ladies come there...

"Beta.. Gauri is so lucky that she had you as her husband"

Lady1 said...

"Of course... And sharma's is also lucky that they have you both as their son in law"

Lady2 said... Rudy smile...

"No aunty... M lucky that she is my would be wife... She is precious"

Ommkara reply to the lady.... Rudy is shock... He observed ommkara who was busy with the ladies praising gauri...

Though his smile is fake... But his eyes say something... Whenever he said or listen gauri's name... His eyes show only love ,respect and care ...which rudy  feel himself when he saw bhavya...

"Can bhai still love gauri di"

Rudy think in his mind...

Tiya come there

( I hope you remember tiya.. She had crush on omm)

"Yes... Gauri is lucky plus too smart that she trap ommkara"

Tiya said looking at omm... Rudy again see towards omm... Because tiya said those words accusing gauri.. And he want to see omm's reply...

"Ms kapoor please... U had no rights to talk about her"

Omm reply with anger and leave from there...

(Forget about tiya please)

Rudy stood there in deep thought..

Scene 2

Finally time come... Gauri come downstairs with bhavya and other girls...

All clap for her... Rudy see her and smile...
Gauri took blessing from elders...

"U look so pretty beta"

Janhvi said and kiss her forehead... Gauri give her a fake smile...

Tej is feel ashamed due to his son's sin ... he even not look at gauri...
Gauri notice it...

"I am sorry beta... I didn't do anything for you"

Tej said in a whisper which only gauri listen...
Gauri didn't say anything...
Dadi is so happy for this marriage... Shankar and rekha is helpless.... Ruvya is support their bro-sis..

Omm see gauri just for few seconds.... And then lower his head... He don't have courage to look at her...

Gauri feel uncomfortable due to his presence... But she console herself... She didn't look at him once... She don't want to see him..

"So let's start the engagement"

Dadi said....

Rikara sit on decorated sofa...guest are around them.. Both didn't look each other... Janhvi give the ring to omm... Omm hold it but not look at gauri..

"Gauri beta forward your hand"

Dadi said...

Gauri clutch her duppata in nervousness... She hate his touch... His presence...
And now she sit with him.. She hesitate to give her hand to him..

Omm see her hesitation and stay silent...

"Gauri... What happen... Is anything wrong"

One of lady said...
Dadi see gauri conditions and understand... But she want to avoid the questions of the guests..

"No no.. Nothing wrong... She is shy"

Dadi said...

All know why gauri hesitate... But no one can do anything...

Dadi place her hand on gauri shoulder... Gauri look at her... Dadi gesture her to forward hand..

Gauri slowly rise her hand towards omm...

Now omm hesitate to hold her hand... But janhvi sing him...
He hesitantly hold her hand...

Gauri feel uncomfortable but sit silently... Omm slide the ring in her ring finger and leave her hand quickly...
Because he knows she not like it...

All clap....

Now omm forward his hand and gauri wore him the ring...

All clap and congratulate rikara and their family...

After that rikara took blessings from elders together... But maintain distance between them... Especially omm... He is very carefully make himself distance from her... He don't want feel her  uncomfortable again...

After that all give gifts to rikara...
After few minutes... Gauri excuse herself and go towards pool side... She want to be alone for sometime...

Meanwhile bhavya sing rudy to come alone at the pool side...

Scene 3

Ruvya meet at pool side... They are stood other side so they not notice gauri... (Please adjust)

"Rudy... Can you find ajaya's address"

"No bhavya... I continue search him.. But no one knows where is he"

Rudy reply in disappointment...

"Now what rudy... Tomorrow is sangeet and mehndi... And after that next day is marriage....please be quick"

"I try bhavya... But... Leave it... Don't worry... I will find him before the marriage"

Rudy console her... Bhavya is really tensed...
Rudy want to tell her that may be omm still love gauri... But stay silent to see bhavyas tension... He don't want to things complicated..

Scene 4

Other side..

Gauri stood there...facing the pool..see her engagement ring... Lost in thoughts...

Omm come there.... He stood behind her little far...

"Gauri"

Omm call her and she turn.. Omm look her... Their eyes meet for few seconds then she turn other side...

"What happen... Why you msg me to meet here"

Omm ask in a calm tone...
Gauri msg him to meet her... Because she want to talk with him...

"I hope you remember what I told you before.... Today your parents going to fix the marriage time... I hope you know what you have to do"

Gauri reminder him about her conditions... Omm sigh...

"Yes... I know... Don't worry"

Gauri turn and nooded...
She about to go when she cross him...

"Gauri"

He shout... Hold her hand and pull her towards him...

She bump on his chest while he hold her waist and pull her close...

Ruvya hear his shout and come this side...they see rikara but rikara not notice them because They stood little far from rikara...

Gauri see him shockingly...

While omm see her with concerned...

Her eyes reflect confusion...

"You OK"

He ask her worried... Still hold her close...
Gauri suddenly remember he hold her close...

She feel disgusting... She push him harshly...

"Leave me"

She shout... He go back because she push him.. He saw the disgusting expression on her face...

"I am...... "

*slap*

Before he complete his sentence she slap him hardly... He close his eyes...

Gauri is angry.... She hate him the most and he touch her.... She feel angry and disgust....

"How dare you touch me"

She shout on him... He just lower his head and silent...

"Just because we are engaged... Which is just a drama... U think u had rights on me... Don't you Dare... I hate you"

She brust out on her... He is silent..

Ruvya is witness all this...

Omm up his head and see her... His eyes fill with tear...

"There is..... Water on floor.... If... If you go forward then you slept... That's why I pull you... I am sorry"

Gauri listen him and see down... There is water on floor... She realize she slap him without reason...

She see him with confusion..

Can he is changed.... One side She feel bad to slap him... But the other side she remember the past and not feel anything...

His eyes reflect his love and care for her but she refuse to accept it because of the past...

No... She not want to trust him again... She trust in his eyes once but he destroy not only her trust but her life too...

She didn't say anything and about to go...

"Gauri"

He called her.... She stop at her path... Boths back face each other...both not turn..

"Can you forgive me ever in life"

He ask her hurt.... He know the answer... But he want to ask her..

Gauri frozen to his question... She know she can't forgive him... Then why she think twice to answer him... She take a deep breath...

"No"

She said and leave....
He stood there with tear..

Rudy feel pain to see his brother like this... He want to go near him... But stop to think he need time...

Bhavya go behind gauri...
Omm go to the hall... Rudy follow him...

(Friends.. I started writing this chappy at 31st December... And now finish... My dad's leg is fracture due to an accident... M little sad and busy... But I will try to update my other stories soon.. I love you all 😘😘😘)

So rikara is engaged...why gauri says that it's all a drama... What is gauri's conditions... Can rudy is success to find ajaya before marriage.. Let's see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 3.6K 59
A RIKARA FF❣️ (In Both English (under editing) and Hindi) What if Omkara and gauri face lot of neglected even after what they did to the family. What...
6.1K 500 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
113K 4.9K 11
"mom... have you gone mad... she is just 19 ...and m 32... do u want to marry me a kid". "stop it.... it's your dadi's wish..." "to hell with that...
2.1K 311 13
𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝�...