Bad Moon Rising

Door Loloia

Superwolf + Sterek x Destiel fanfiction. Artwork isn't mine. Where Stiles is the son of the retired hunters D... Meer

The Truth
Nephilims
Alpha
Uncle Sam and the Archangel
Mini Chapter: Introductions
Angel Eyes
Possessed
Prayers
Unanswered
Gods Wrath
Heartbeats
Family
Finally Home
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Authors Note

7.3K 176 16
Door Loloia

I'm debating on whether or not I should write a sequel to this.

I know you guys, who have read this book from start to finish, have loved it, and it makes me smile whenever I get a notification from anyone who has read this fic! So thank you so much for reading!!

School starts for me tomorrow! (UGH!) So if you do want a sequel to this fic, please comment!!

It will take me longer to update because of school if I end up making one, but please, this fic was wonderful to write, and I honestly do want to write another one!

If you want another fic, and/or have any ideas for it, please comment or post it on my message board!!!

THANK YOU!!!

I hope to see you all soon!! :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

45.5K 1.5K 10
Parrish, as the hellhound whose job was to be the guardian angel of the supernatural, arrived at the Hale house the morning after... No one knows why...
37.1K 819 34
Stiles and Derek are live together but there have a few complications.
1.6K 60 5
Two Enemies Now Turned Lovers. At 17, after years of hating each other, Jacob did the unthinkable. He imprints on Edward. The two don't understand wh...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...