Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

By olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Two

5.9K 302 233
By olivia_hye_hoe

"What the fuck are you doing her?" Sana yelled with a shocked expression.

"I could ask you the same" Tzuyu said calmly while chewing her gum. "You followed me here, you pervert! I'm going to call the police" Sana yelled hiding behind the door.

"Calm down girl. I'm not following you" Tzuyu said and took out a peice a paper from her pocket. "You see as much as I love to talk to you I'm finding this address". Tzuyu gave Sana the address whose eyes widen. "Are you sure this is the address?" Sana asked.

"Yep. Hundred percent"

"Wait here"

"Yah! At least let me in. My bags are pretty heavy" Tzuyu yelled but Sana ignored the protests and closed the door leaving Tzuyu outside.
Sana fished out her phone from her pocket and dialled a number.

"Hello"

"You didn't mentioned it'll be Chou Tzuyu!"

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah, it does. I don't want to live with this pervert"

"Pervert?"

"She's the pervert I told you about"

"Sorry I didn't knew"

"......."

"Sana, it's only for three months. Do it for your father"

"Fine but I'm expecting lunch from you"

"Sure, meet me at Jihyo's restaurant"

"Bye see ya later"

Sana stuffed her phone back in her pocket and heavily sigh before opening the door.

"So I was like..." Sana was not surprise of what she was seeing. Tzuyu flirting with her neighbour who was married and had two kids.
Sana fake coughed making them stop their conversation.

"You are coming in or not" Sana said with irritation visible in her voice.

"I thought you said you are single"the woman Tzuyu was talking (flirting) with said.
"She's not girlfriend and I am single ready to mingle" Tzuyu said and winked making the woman blush.

Sana rolled her eyes and pulled Tzuyu roughly inside.
"Hey! Hey! Easy there. This sweater is expensive" Tzuyu said dusting her sweater sleeve.

"Can you not flirt with someone for a minute?" Sana said glaring at Tzuyu who was  giggling while typing on her phone.

"Yah! Are you listening?" Sana was on the verge on hitting Tzuyu with a vase.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Where is my room?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes still on her phone.

"Find it yourself" Sana huffed and went inside her room slamming her door behind her.

"What's up with her?" Tzuyu asked no one. She looked around the apartment. I was well maintained, not too big nor too small. She spotted a door opposite to Sana's room that might have been her room.

Trusting her instincts, she opened the door. Inside the room was a small bed and a small closet. 'This room is about the size of my walk in closet' Tzuyu thought.

She put her bags aside and sat on the bed. Tzuyu looked around the room which was almost was empty. She laid on the bed starring at the ceiling.

"Stupid pervert" Sana mumbled glaring at the door.
"Stop thinking about her Sana. Your headache will just  increase" Sana said and repeatedly slap both her cheeks lightly.

"Let me finish my assignment" Sana said and sat on her studying desk. Sana opened her book and started writing the important points.
"Umm..Sana" Sana looked back when a voice called her.

"Kyaahhhhh.... Why are you shirtless?" Sana said covering her eyes. Tzuyu stood in the door frame without her shirt but with a bra of course.
"I was about to bath but my room didn't have a bathroom. I search the whole apartment I didn't find a bathroom anywhere" Tzuyu explained.

"The bathroom is only in my room" Sana said pointing at the bathroom while covering her eyes. Tzuyu smirked and  walked towards Sana. She put both of her hands on Sana's chair armrest trapping her.

"Why are you covering your eyes? Do you know how many people are dying to see my perfect body?" Tzuyu whispered in Sana's ear.
"S-Stay away" Sana tries to push Tzuyu with one hand while the other covered her eyes but Tzuyu didn't budge.

Tzuyu took the hand that was trying to push her and place it on her abs. Sana froze when she felt hard muscles on her palms.

"If you won't see it then you can feel it" Tzuyu whispered and placed her hand on top of Sana's hand that was on her abs and made it stroke her abs.

'Her abs feel so good' Sana thought.

Tzuyu smirked when She saw Sana not protesting at her actions. "I see you are enjoying it" Sana snapped out of it and pull her hand away.
"I-I wasn't" Sana stuttered

"You were. Who is the pervert now, hentai?" Tzuyu said and leaned away smirking.

"Don't call me Hentai, Ching Chong" Sana said, annoyed.
"First you called me pervert now Ching chong! Is giving nickname your hobby?" Tzuyu chuckled looking at Sana's red face.

"Just go bath!" Sana huffed and turned to her books and continued what she was doing. "Your wish is my command, Hentai" Tzuyu said and saluted.

"Fuxk off, Ching Chong" Sana threw her pikachu doll at Tzuyu in annoyance who caught it easily.

"Geez, you are feisty" Tzuyu said and threw the doll back at Sana.

Sana sigh in relief and looked at her palms and blushed remembering how Tzuyu's abs felt.

"I hate you, Ching Chong pervert!"
.
.
.
.
After an hour of unpacking Tzuyu laid on her bed caressing her stomach which has been rumbling for a minute now.

"I'm hungry" Tzuyu whined.
"But I don't know how to cook and I don't think Hentai will cook for me" Tzuyu said and fished out her phone from her pocket.

"Easy recipes" Tzuyu said as she typed the words and many websites came up.
"How hard can it be?"

Sana woke up from her deep slumber when she smelt something burning. She groaned "What are you up to now, ching chong?".

Sana lazily walked out her room. "What are you..." The kitchen was filled with black smoke making Sana stop mid sentence. "WHAT THE HELL!!" Sana exclaimed.

Tzuyu suddenly came out the kitchen coughing. "Hey *cough* so I was trying to *cough* make ramen but the water got burned" Tzuyu explained.

Sana facepalmed herself.
"How can water be burned?"  Sana went inside the kitchen and opened all the windows so the smoke can go out.
"Have you never cooked before?" Sana asked and she placed another pan on the stove.

"No, we had chefs for that" Tzuyu said leaning against the counter beside Sana. "Right! I forget you are a rich spoiled brat" Sana said in an sarcastic tone. "I am not" Tzuyu protested stomping her leg.

"Can you take out plate from the top cabinet?" Sana asked.

"Yes boss" Tzuyu joked and stood on her toes to take out the plates. Sana watched as she did that to make sure she don't break them. Sana noticed Tzuyu's index finger was beet red.

"What happened to your finger?" Sana asked.

"Oh this" Tzuyu said hiding it behind her "It's nothing. I burned it a little". Sana rolled her eyes and snatched Tzuyu's hand. "What do you mean it's nothing? It could get infected." Sana said as she blew it making Tzuyu blush.

"Wait here I'll get the first aid kit" Sana said as she rushed to the bathroom and came out with a white box in her hands. "Show me your finger" Tzuyu obliged.

Sana applied some medicine on her finger and gently blew it and didn't notice Tzuyu staring. Tzuyu watched as Sana bandaged her finger. Her side profile was perfect, her sparkly eyes focused on what she was doing while her tongue stick out at the corner of her mouth.

'She is beautiful' Tzuyu thought.

"There" Sana said as she finished bandaging it. Sana looked up to see Tzuyu looking at her with a wide grin.
"What's up with that look?" Sana asked with a frown.

"I never knew you had a caring side"

"I don't know anything about me" Sana said arrogantly.

Tzuyu smirked before leaning forward making their faces  inches apart. "Then I want to know more about you" Tzuyu smiled showing her dimples.

Sana's heart was beating fast. Her heart has never beat this fast, not even when she is with Hongseok.

Tzuyu leaned closer till her mouth reached Sana's ear.
"Sana.." Tzuyu whispered.

"Y-Yeah" Sana stuttered clearly nervous feeling Tzuyu's warm breath on her ear.

"The food is burning"

"Shit!!"

Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
289K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...