Meeting Horror Movie Killers

By AnonymousFan03

What would happen if you met horror movie killers. Disclaimer that is very obvious: I am not a Hollywood writ... More

Meeting Jason Voorhees
John Kramer (+Apprentices)
Michael Myers
Freddy Krueger
Hannibal Lecter
Leatherface
Ghostface
Author's Note
Jack Torrance
Norman Bates
Art The Clown (Terrifier)
The Purge Clan (The First Purge)
Pennywise
The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
A/N (Thank You)
If You Were In Vacancy
Please Read This
Absolutely Nothing To Do With This Book
IT IS OFFICIAL!
May The Devil Be Proud/Happy New Year
10k Reads Special

Yeah So.... (A/N)

1.2K 13 0
By AnonymousFan03

It's now officially 2019. I'd like to say thank you for 500+ views, it's mental. Also, yeah I said I ran out of ideas then I thought of more, deal with it. Oh wellllllll. Anyway, I'm here to self plug coz ya know, selling out is the key to success so..... I have 2 other books based around horror movies that you might like. One is about dumb horror movie decisions and the other is about certain scenes from different movies and what the killers could've been thinking at the time. I'd appreciate it if you could check them out.

Also I keep coming back to this story to see how it's doing and we now have over 750+ views. The support for this is unbelievable and I'm so happy. Thank you.

Until the next time -
Anonymous Fan 03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 173 10
*TAKES PLACE IN THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: The Beginning (2006) After a new girl moves to her dream town in Texas, it turns out to be nothing like...
70.4K 1.1K 22
What would happen if you met horror movie killers. Disclaimer that is very obvious: I am not a Hollywood writer or director or a whole damn company...
523K 22.8K 36
❝ ━ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎 much to me, and im so glad you were able to love me for me. ❞ ( 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗘 𝗫 𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥! 𝗥𝗘𝗔�...