The Photographers Kidnapper (...

By Larry_Tarry

(Keep in mind a new book is being made, it's the same book. This book, but updated, better, and I actually ne... More

DO NOT READ THIS STORY.
Prolouge.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chalter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I NEED IDEAS
Chapter 9
CHARACTER ASK UP!
Please dont skip
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
NEW STORY
I get it. (Dont skip)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15. (Last chapter there is a sequil)
Need book cover for sequel.
New books up
Oh god..
Dont lose patience.

Chapter Three (BOOK COVER CONTEST)

28.4K 713 666
By Larry_Tarry

I NEED A BOOK COVER! GIVE METHE BEST ONE AND YOU'LL GET THREE DEDICATIONS :)

_>_>_>

Harry smiles. "sure thing princess." He kissed Lou's temple gently. Lou let out an annoyed growl, trying to push himself off of Harry. Of course at this moment they decided to give out and Lou's face fell straight into Harrys chest.

Harry sniggered and picked Lou up, laying him back down on the couch stomach first. He sat in a chair and smiles a 'warm' smile at Lou, it's not like it was a mean one, more of a smirk daring him to go ahead. Lou lifted himself, falling back down .

"Hmm.. Seems like the drug hasn't fully worn off... You'll be stuck." Harry laughed, taking a sip of scotch that Zayn brought to him, Zayn laughing as well.

"Harrison Styles! Get your ass over here and help me!" Lou yelled, glaring at him.

Harry's eyebrows raise and he stairs at Lou, it turning into a, quite evil, smirk. Lou felt fear and Harry walked up to him, leaning down and coming face to face.

"One: my full name is Harold Styles, refuse to say my middle. You will not use that language with me. Naughty words ruin pretty mouths. Especially one that tastes as sweet as yours." Harry stood up and walked to his chair, sipping his drink and sitting comfy.

"You will stay there as punishment."

*

One hour.

One hour and Lou was still trying, Harry fell asleep forty-five minutes ago. Louis thought to himself out loud, whispering gently: "c'mon Lou.. You sexy ass son of a bitch. You can do this. One.. Two... Three!"

Of course at that exact moment only one of his arms were un-numbed and he pushes himself off the couch, landing and the hardwood floor. Harry woke with a jolt and stared at Lou. His face broke into a smile and he bursts out laughing.

Lou's face crumpled and tears of frustration and tiredness fell from his his eyes. Lou takes daily naps every day at one. Yeah it's a little baby-Ish. (A/N) I LOVE naps btw can anyone guess my REAL age!?!?) but Lou needed them. A princess- I mean. *ahem* prince needs his beau- handsome sleep. So Lou whimpers and harry picks him up. Lou stares at his thighs, looking back at Harry and gasping at how close he was.

Harry leaned In as Lou leaned away, Lou actually leaned leaned so far back he lost his balance. He fell but harry caught him, this time kissing him before he has the chance to run away. Lou stays still before shrugging. You only live once isn't really what Lou likes to use... More like. Hey I'm stuck here forever, What the hell.

Harry carried him to there room. Gently laying him on the bed. "It's your daily nap, get comfy and I'll grab you a cold towel. You're pretty warm so I'll just help you around, yeah? Lou sat up and used his one good arm to flip Harry off before laying back down an falling asleep, quite fast for a boy who was kidnapped. Harry smiles and goes o the closet, graphing a garter-stockings. Harry grabbed the nice grey and green and slipped the thigh-high garter-stockings onto Lou, taking the end hooks and hooking it to the panties that Lou's wearing.

Harry smiles and kisses Lou's thigh softly, earning a whine and an accidental slap in the face. Watching Lou take his nap has made him notice some things about Lou.

One: the way his mouth opens in the most feminine way, like the lipstick ads, and his teeth show a little.

Two: how itty bitty tiny snores escape between those lips.

Three: how those pretty lips of his move a little as he talks inbeetween a couple snores at a time.

Four: how Lou takes over the whole fucking bed. Seriously, Lou kind of sprawls out. It's terrible yet adorable at the SAME EXACT FUCKING TIME!

Five: Lou hates wearing socks. Hates it. At least in his sleep. Harry watches as Lou's feet move like they're taking off some socks. When Lou would notice they aren't coming off since they're up to his thigh and hooked to his underwear. he'd kick his leg out. Too bad Harry likes 'me on Lou. So he has to keep them on.

Five: Lou likes cuddling. A lot. Lou would reach out and grab the nearest thing, which was actually a knitted teddy bear from Louis' house that harry had to get. He did his research and knows that bear is special to Lou.

Harry grabs a few towelettes with cold water and drapes one on Lou's forehead.

One on his right thigh at the naked skin between the socks and panties, the rag only covering the strings.

One on his left thigh.

He lifted Lou's jumper and places one there. Lou lets out an uncomfy wetness on his tummy, he pushes it away but Harry shook his head.

"Princess... Darling keep it on. I know you're tired and uncomfy but keep it on, sweets." Harry whispered, rubbing Lou's chest. Lou whines and opens his eyes, looking at Harry.

"H-Harry... I-I need a-" Harry was already on it, grabbing a bin with a bag in it and holding it for Louis. Louis bent down and emptied his contents into the bin. His small body thrusting forward and he whimpers. "H-Harry..." Lou looks at harry, reaching for him.

"Oh sweetheart..." Harry sits on the way opposite side of the bed and holds his arms out, testing to see if Lou's really wanting him. Lou whimpers and crawls towards Harry, whimpering when his arm gives out and he starts to fall. This time, Harry keeps his face straight. He catches Lou and takes the rags off of him, wrapping him up and keeping him on his lap.

"You're nap time isn't over. You still have a quite the amount of minutes left princess... Lie your head on my shoulder, close your pretty blue eyes and fall asleep.." Harry caressed Lou's face in the most gently way he could, feeling the hotness of his skin. He unwraps him from the blankets and places a cool rag on his forehead and one on his neck.

He rocks Lou slowly, kissing his forehead. Lou of course is too exhausted to say a sassy remark or one of his regular 'fuck off's.' He's just tired and he wants to relax. But you can't relax when your stomach feels as if its shriveling up and trying to climb out of your mouth.

Lou just closes his eyes, falling asleep yet again. Zayn walking in and Harry, being the 'gentle-man' he is, rubs Lou's sock covered feet. Lou makes a happy sound and Zayn carefully changed the rags. Placing the new ones on Lou and He looks at Harry.

"Harry, my son is coming over. My three year old Niall? My husband's still at work and the sitters outagain."Zayn whispers quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping beauty. "You don't mind do you don't mind if he stays a couple nights with me here?"

Harry shook his head and smiles at Zee. "No I don't mind. What kind of godfather doesn't want his nephew to be over.

Now let me explain. Zayn had Niall with his husband. His husband got pregnant. Had Niall. Zayn or Niall is not related to Harry in any way. Zayn and Harry are quite close. Niall calls Harry uncle Hazzy. Harry and Niall are quite close. Niall comes with Zayn to work quite often. Niall really likes Harry why not let Harry be the godfather.

Back to the story.

Harry carefully rocks Lou back and forth, gently kissing his neck and whispering in his ear. 'It's okay' he would whisper, carefully removing his hair from his face. The door bell rings and Harry quickly looks at Lou to see if he woke up. Good thing, Lou didnt. He was quite comfy in Harrys arms, Niall runs in happily. He walks up to Harry and gives him a hug. Harry chuckles and kisses Niall's cheek gently.

"Uncle Hazzy? Who's this pretty lady...?" Niall asked innocently, poking Lou's nose gently.

"This is Louis. He's a boy

Though sweetie. He does look really pretty doesn't he?" Harry said gently, still rocking Lou back and forth. Niall nods quickly.

"He's very pretty. is he my auntie? Because I don't want him to be." Harry frowns and looks at Niall.

"Why not sweetie?"

"I want him to be my mummy." Niall has always wanted to have a mum. Growing up with two daddy's and a 'uncle' he always wanted a Feminine roll to take care of him, boys need females in there lives too.

"But sweetie he's not a-"

"I know he's not a girl.But you aren't my real uncle either. And he's not replacing daddy and papa. He's just there for me. Can I call him mumma Lou? Please Hazzy...? Please?" Niall smiles at Harry.

Harry smiles and sighs. "Fine. He's mumma Lou. Now. Why don't you be a good boy and grab a coloring book and some pencils. We'll color until Mumma Lou wakes up. And Papas on his business trip still, right?" Harry smiles. "You get to stay the night with daddy and me and mumma Lou." Harry gives Niall a smile and kisses Lou's nose again. Niall nods and hugs harry grabbing some books to color and draw in. He grabbed a notebook and started to draw cats and dogs and he attempted to draw Lou but his three year old hands failed him.

Louis whimpered and Niall throws his book to the ground, getting infront of Lou and smiles. "Hello mumma Lou." Niall said happily, Lou looked at the kid confused and his eyes widen.

"M-mumma...?"

"Yes mumma! Uncle Hazzy said I could call you that. He's going shopping with daddy down the street. They wanted me to watch you. Uncle Hazzy said that you need to sleep till he gets back. So go back to sleep okay?" Niall said, pushing Lou back down.

"Um... I'm good. And I don't need to listen to Harry." Lou growls, pushing Niall off of him. Nialls face crumpled and he tears up, running to the door when Harry walks in.

"I couldn't make him sleep! He growled at me Hazzy!" Niall whimpers and Harry frowns, walking up the stairs to Lou who was trying to undo the socks.

"Why did you growl at Ni."

"So what if I did? He's just as sick as you probably." Lou huffs.

"It's dark in here, I bet you didn't see his face. If you did you would notice that he's only three. He sounds alot older like he's maybe ten but he's three years old" Lou looked up at Harry in shock. Guilt filled him and he got up and walked down stairs to see Niall in tears. Louis crouched down and looked at him, ignoring that stomach feel again.

"Look, Niall is it? Well. I'm very sorry for what I said and very very grumpy. And I don't feel good and it's getting hot and I just want to tell you I'm sorry and maybe if I feel better tomorrow we'll make a cake that my mummy taught me to make. Sound good?" Lou asked, patting Ni's head. Niall nodded and smiles at him.

Harry picks Lou up, making him pissed and throw a tantrum, trying to kick his way out. Harry ignored him and lays him on the bed, grabbing a tank too and changing the jumper. The tank top is long and goes to the end on Lou's panties. Harry gives a kiss to Lou's cheek, making Lou blush red scarlet.

After fixing the tanktop in the right place Harry grabbed the garter socks and takes them off. Grabbing a lotion that smells of peppermint and berries, Harry's favorite scents. He slowly rubbed them onto Lou's smooth legs and thighs, massaging his feet when he gets there. Lou giggles and Harry smiles. He gently blows cool air so the lotion dries and then he raises the tanktop and rubs the sweet smelling lotion onto his stomach and chest, poking his finger into his navel and kissing his chest with soft wet kisses, he then rubs it onto his arms, kissing his palm and up his arms, he then grabs a the same scent but in an ointment, rubbing it onto Lou's face again. "Sweetie... You're starting to get acne. This will help alright?" Harry smiles and Lou nods silently. Harry's mint-lime scented breath blows onto his face and dries it. Harry smiles at Lou and picks him up, sniffing his neck that smells of Lou's woodsy scent mixes with the smell o natures peppermint and berries.

Lou lays his head on Harrys shoulder as Lou cuddles into him, whining a little as he feels some content being poured into his lap. Lou looked down and noticed various lipsticks, stains, eye shadows and brushes. Lou looked at it and his eyes widen and he looks at Harry shaking his head. He doesn't want to look wear makeup!

"Have you ever tried?" Harry said, raising his eyebrow and Louis shook his head.

"And you won't make me you fucking perve." Lou growled, Harry landing a soft smack to his thigh. "Stop and close your eyes I want to give you a pretty make over. I'll remove it if you don't like it. And you won't have it caked on. My mum was a makeup artist, I know some tricks."

Harry smiles and starts to apply some clear gel to Lou's face, rubbing it in than placing some powdery liquid stuff on his face. Harry grabbed some brushes before working on his eyes, turning the brush expertly. Lou flinches and Harry sighs, wiping away what he messed up. Lou waits a little impatient, rocking back and forth till Harry had to grip him still. The next thing Lou feels is a wetness on his lips, he opens his eyes and sees the stick from a lip stain bottle, the bright bright red of it there. Watches as Harry blows onto his lips, making Lou's quiver just a little. He grabs a mirror and slowly turns it around to Lou...

-.-.-

Alrighty. I might update again tonight I just need FOURTY FIVE votes and maybe ten comments

FOURTY FIVE votes

TEN comments

I might update tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.7K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
814K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
12.2K 316 13
Harry Styles, bullied. Beaten up almost everyday by the one and only Louis Tomlinson. Harry was practically punched to a pulp and the only reason for...
54K 1.6K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...