Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ Κœα΄α΄α΄‡ βž»γ€šπ™£π™˜π™© 𝙙...

Af Yutas_Healing_Smile

✦In which Mark calls back and finds his true home in the 6 boys he grew up with as a child.✦ -NCT Dream OT7 F... Mere

Introduction/Author's Note
Prologue: The Beginning
Prologue: Jisung
Prologue: Chenle
Prologue: Jaemin
Prologue: Jeno
Prologue: Renjun
Prologue: Mark
Prologue: All Good Things Come To An End
Flashback: The First Meeting
Flashback: Gifted
Flashback: Voice of an Angel
Flashback: Birthday Wish
Flashback: Movie Night
Flashback: The Way They Are
Flashback: Confirmation
Flashback: Life In Motion
Flashback: Mark's Got A Girl
Flashback: Not Truly Gone
Flashback: Cracked
Flashback: Shine Through This
Flashback: That Damn Closet
Flashback: A Mother and Father's Love
Flashback: I Won't Let You Go, Brother
Flashback: Spend My Life in Love With Him
Flashback: It Will Pass
Flashback: I'll Be Your Home
Two Years In: Renjun
Two Years In: Jaemin
Two Years In: Haechan & Jeno
Two Years In: Chenle and Jisung
Dear Dream: 4 Years Later
THANK YOU!

Prologue: Haechan

300 19 0
Af Yutas_Healing_Smile

Lee Donghyuck had always been a happy child. He was born in Seoul to a loving mother and father, who both gave Donghyuck the opportunity to grow up in the world and learn for himself, letting their curious son explore. He came from a family who was not particularly affluent, but they had enough to comfortably raise their baby boy. A year after his birth, they brought a younger brother, Junhyuk, into the world, giving Donghyuck a companion for the early moments of his life.

Junhyuk, although explorative, curious, and positive like his older brother, was born with heart and lung issues, requiring a fair amount of extra attention. Though his condition was difficult, everyone expected the young boy to survive to old age just like anyone else without his conditions. That's why it came as a surprise when the child's heart failed at the young age of 1. Donghyuck was devastated. Being a toddler, the concept of death was something he didn't understand, and it tore him apart to learn that he would never see his brother again.

In Donghyuck's suffering, still only a two-year-old, something in his mind clicked and he had an identity crisis of sorts. Not even parents really knew what happened with their son, but coming out of his crisis, he began to call himself Haechan. He stayed the same boy, with the same personality, same ticks, and same habits, yet the name he wanted to express himself with was different.

Donghyuck's parents took him to many psychologists to evaluate him and this new change, spending their saved-up schooling funds for him, but every single time, the doctors said that there was nothing wrong with their son. So, Donghyuck grew up as Haechan, the boy still aware of his real name and his deceased brother, but he simply had a new name to push the suffering of losing his loved one to the back of his mind.

There was a small void in Haechan's heart for his brother, but that would soon be filled by not one, but six boys.

_______________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that short update! If you did, please vote!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
22.5K 590 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
457K 19.6K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...