Busted, Just another teenage...

By EpicOreo

| D I S C L A I M E R | I started writing this when I was 15, around 3 years ago. I'm 18 now and I find this... More

Busted-Chapter One
Busted-Chapter Two
Busted-Chapter Three
Busted-Chapter Four
Busted-Chapter Five
Busted-Chapter Six
Busted-Chapter Seven
Busted-Chapter Eight
Busted-Chapter Nine
Busted-Chapter Eleven
Busted-Chapter Twelve
Busted-Chapter Thirteen
Busted-Chapter Fourteen
Busted-Chapter Fifteen
Busted-Chapter Sixteen
Busted-Chapter Seventeen
Busted-Chapter Eighteen
Busted-Chapter Nineteen
Busted-Chapter Twenty
Busted-Chapter Twenty-One
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Two
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Three
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Four
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Five
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Six
Busted-Chpater Twenty-Seven
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Eight
Busted-Chapter Twenty-Nine
Busted-Chapter Thirty
Busted-Chapter Thirty-One
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Two
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Three
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Four
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Five
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Six
Busted-Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
Update on the review

Busted-Chapter Ten

1.8K 30 5
By EpicOreo

Hello!! I I hope you're happy to see that I posted a new chapter of Busted. Hehe. I started writing it yesterday (Thursday) but I couldn't finish it. I had  work to do for school. (Yea they give work after the first day of school. Well nothing big but you know write things about you and all that crap.) Anyways, I rewrote the rest of it today (Friday) because they were some things I didn't really like. Anyways!! Enough with my boring school life :P I really hope you're going to enjoy it. I think you're going to! Not completely but you'll see. And there's a new P.O.V. I hope you like it! 

I might had a new P.O.V. in a couple of chpaters so:

if you would like to read someone a new P.O.V. I haven't done yet choose between:

Taylor

Dave

Gabriel

Enjoy!!! 

Love, EpicOreo

Chapter Ten

It had been 4 weeks since the accident. And Jessica still didn't wake up. After two weeks of sleeping next to Jessica's bed Patrick made me go to school.

''I don't want to go Patrick... I'm fine I'll stay here until she wakes up...'' I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window. I didn't want Patrick to look into my eyes... Because... I wasn't fine...

''Come on Sarah... It's not healthy and you shouldn't be sleeping in a chair... Please go back to school... When Jessica wakes up I'll-''

''If she wakes up...'' I said looking him in the eyes.

''Don't say that'' He sighed and sat down in a chair next to me. ''You know she's going to wake up... Please go get some rest... You still have two days until the week-end is over.''

''Fine'' I said getting up. ''But I'm coming to see Jessica tomorrow and Monday before school...''

''Yea... Ok now go get some rest!'' He got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and walked out of Jessica's hospital room.

**Monday Morning**

I really didn't want to go to school but I didn't really have a choice. I was eating cereal alone on the table... The house felt really empty without Jessica and Patrick... I sighed and got up when I heard Noah's horn outside.

''Are you sure you're going to be ok?'' Noah asked me. We were walking to my locker because I had to get a few books. We did go visit Jessica... But she still didn't wake up...

''I guess...'' I pulled out my phone of my pocket and looked at the time. ''Come on we don't want to be late.

When I entered the class a few people were staring at me. I could understand them. I looked like sh*t and I knew it. I didn't get much sleep and I had big bags under my eyes. My hair was pulled into a messy ponytail and I was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. I would have worn something like skinny jeans and a cute top... But I really didn't feel like it...

I could barely concentrate on what the teacher was saying... My mind kept drifting back to Jessica... The bell rang and I slowly put my things into my bag. I looked up and saw Noah waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He had been a really great friend for the last month... A friend... If only he knew how much I hated it... Being just his friend... I wish I could be so much more.

''Sarah!'' I sighed before turning around. I was about to walk in line to buy something to eat in the cafeteria. I wasn't really hungry but Noah convinced me to eat something.

''What do you want Amber?'' A sad expression was replacing her usual annoying smirk.

''Huh... I heard about Jessica... Is she doing ok?'' 

''Why do you care?'' I asked raising my voice a little. And getting people's attention at the same time.

''I don't- I feel really guilty about what I did... I'm really sorry... I hope-''

I laughed. ''Seriously?'' I raised an eyebrow at her. ''You don't have to feel guilty about anything. And I don't need your pity. Oh and one last thing. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to.'' I turned around and grabbed an apple, paid for it and walked out of the cafeteria, with Noah walking behind me.

''Wow!'' Noah breathed out once we were out of the cafeteria. I chuckled and slapped him playfully on the arm.

''What... I really don't need her pity... Or anyone's actually... And she really should be apologizing to Jessica when she... I really hope she wakes up...'' I bit my lip and looked at the floor.

''Don't worry'' Noah said putting a hand on my shoulder. It felt really good. I don't know what it is but I felt safe and relaxed when I was with Noah... ''She's going to wake up.'' I smiled and hugged him.

''Thanks.''

''What are you thanking me for?''

I chuckled. ''For being there you know... Taylor and Dave too... You guys are really the best friends someone could wish for.'' He hugged me back and kissed my cheek before we pulled apart. My cheeks were flaming red. I took a bit of my apple and turned my head away to hide my blushing face from Noah's sight.

It was Friday night and Jessica still didn't wake up. I felt like everyone was giving up on her... It had been only 5 weeks... She was going to wake up... Right? She had too...

It was probably 1:00AM when I felt something poke my cheek... Wait I was at the hospital with Jessica...

My eyes flew open and I fell out of my chair... Too much excitement?

I heard a light chuckle coming from the bed.

''JESSICA?'' I got up and she smiled at me.

''No need to scream here.'' She's back... My little sister's back.

''Oh god Jess'' I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her tight.

''Crushing my bones here!'' I chuckled and let go of her.

''You're awake Jess... You're awake!'' I few tears rolled down on my cheeks as I sat down next to her on the bed.

''What do you mean I'm awake...?''

''Y-You don't remember anything?'' She shook her head and I sighed explaining all of what happened that afternoon she left to go get mom and dad at the airport...

''Wow...''

''Yea... Everyone is worried sick about you...''

''Ohh... shouldn't you call a nurse or something?'' I laughed and quickly got up. I opened the door and called a nursed. A woman in her mid-thirties came back running with the Doctor Conrad behind her.

''How are you feeling Jessica? The doctor asked while the nurse was checking the machines that she was connected to.

''How do you think I feel? Some crazy dude crashed into our car!'' She answered raising an eyebrow. Everyone in the room laughed.

''Well I see she still has got her sense of humor.'' The Doctor added. While he was asking some question to Jessica I got out of the room to go get Patrick.

''She's up??'' Patrick shouted. He dropped the cup of coffee and ran into Jessica's room. I laughed at him and pulled out my phone of my pocket.

''Sarah? Are you ok?'' I had to admit Noah's sleepy voice was very sexy.

''Jessica's up. She woke up!!'' I heard a loud thud coming from the phone. ''Did you just fell out of bed?''

''Huhh... I'm coming right now with Gabriel!'' Noah said before hanging up.

''Jess there are some people who would like to see you!'' I stepped out of the way to let Noah his parents, Taylor and Dave enter Jessica's room. They had all arrived about half an hour later after I called them. They all entered the room and went to hug her while I stayed out of the room with Gabriel.

''Do you think... Th-that she's going to want to see me?'' When Gabriel arrived with Noah and his parents he was crying. I could understand him. Jessica had finally woken up... But she still thought the same thing she thought when she arrived home crying after she had seen Alicia kiss Gabriel.

''Of course'' I wrapped my arms around Gabriel pulling him into a hug. ''You don't know how much she cried when she came home... And the other days after that...'' He chuckled and pulled out from our hug. He wiped his tears and took a deep breath. 

''Well I guess I should get in...'' At the same time everyone came out of Jessica's room.

''You'll be fine. Go get her back!'' Noah said pushing his brother into Jessica's room.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was really shocked I'd been asleep for that long. But I was glad to be up. Even if my legs and arms were hard to move. After all I was asleep for 5 weeks...

I saw the door being pushed open. I smile found its way to my lips. It was probably Sarah or Patrick.

''Hi...'' It wasn't Patrick or Sarah. Gabriel was standing in front of the closed door. With his head down and his hands in his pockets. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. I sat up and my bed. It was a little painful but I needed to change my position. I looked out the window. I couldn't see much since it was 2:30AM. But I knew I wouldn't be able to face Gabriel... After what he did to me.

''Listen I-''

''Save it!'' I snapped at him. I turned my head to face him. 

''Jessie I-''

''Don't call me that!'' I said closing my eyes. It was the nickname he gave me. Well it wasn't really a nickname. But since everyone else called me Jessica or Jess... He was the only one who called me Jessie...

I heard him coming towards me.

''Jessica, open your eyes please.'' I felt tears roll down on my cheeks I shook my head and pulled my knees up to my chest hugging them.

I open my eyes and looked up at him. He was sitting on the other end of the bed.

''What do you want?''

''I just want to talk...''

''Well I don't want to'' I snapped at him. ''If you came to break up with me. I already got the message. There's no need for you to stay.'' I continued.

''I don't want to break up-''

''Shut up! I saw all of it. When you were kissing Alicia. You could just have broken up with me. Instead of letting me see this....''

''I didn't kiss her she kissed me!!!'' He was really pulling out this excuse to me?

''Like I'm going to believe you!''

'''But you have to!!'' He put a hand on my knee.

''Don't touch me!'' I pulled my knees closer to me.

''Listen I swear on my life I didn't kiss her. She came out of nowhere saying that you weren't good enough for me and that she was better-''

''Obviously you fell for it!'' I said looking away.

He sighed before continuing.

''Will you let me finish? God!! You're so stubborn!! When I realized what was happening I pushed her back. And I ran to your locker but you weren't there. So I went down to see Noah but he told he didn't see you...''

''I already told you I didn't want to hear it! Just get out!''

''No.''

''What do you mean 'No'? Just get the hell out of here!''

''I'm not leaving until you let me finish.''

''Whatever!''

''Can you please look at me?'' I sighed and looked at him through my tears.

''Please stop crying Jess.''

''Don't tell me what do to. Just say what you have to say and get out.''

''I... When Sarah called Noah and told him that you came home crying... I was really worried you know...'' I just rolled my eyes at him. ''And when you wouldn't let me enter... I really wanted to know what was wrong...'' He took a deep breath before continuing.

''And when we arrived at the hospital... I swear it was the worst... Not knowing if you were fine or not... And when the doctor said that you were in a coma I-I'' his voice was shaking and I could see that he was trying to hold his tears back. ''I cried a lot you know... I'm not afraid to admit it... I didn't get much sleep either. I don’t know what I would have done if you didn't wake up... Thinking that I cheated on you-''

''But you did!'' I yelled.

''I did not!! 

''Did too!!''

''Did not!!'' 

''Did too!!''

''Did not!!''

''Did too!!''

''Did not!!''

''Di- God! You are such a kid!!''

''You're the one who started it!'' He replied.

''Did not!!'' I shouted angrily.

''See?''

''Just get out!''

''Not until you let me finish!'' I rolled my eyes and he started to talk.

Listen. When Noah woke me up and told me that you were finally awake... I thought I was dreaming... I was relieved but... I didn't know if you would want to see me and...'' He stood up and sat closer to me on the bed.

'' I really missed you.'' He whispered to me.

''Stop! Just stop. Do you expect me to believe you?''

''Yea...''

''Well I don't. Do you really think I'm stupid??'' I snapped at him.

''No...''

''Well get the hell out of here!!''

He looked at me and I saw that he was crying. He thought he could fool me with tears. Hell no!!

''Yea...'' He got up and stared at me for 2 minutes.

''I said leave!!'' I shouted pointing at the door.

''Bye.'' He turned around and walked to the door. I thought he was going to turn away, but he didn't. Like I care!! He opened the door and walked out.

 Well I really hope it was enough to read for you guys. It was like 7 pages on Microsoft Word :P

Anyways don't forget to vote and choose for the new P.O.V. or you could just propose someone in the story. :D :D

Love, EpicOreo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
43 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...
2.4K 133 26
"No need to be a d*ck. You know that's supposed to be a part of your body and not your personality, right?" ---------------- Emma Greene comes back t...
3.8K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...