The Alpha Calls Me Kitten

By self-absorbed

Highest Ranking: #1 in Werewolf Watty's 2015 Winner: Talk of the Town 11/23/15 "Literally the best werewolf b... More

Listen up homies
Chapter One: Well Things Just Got Complicated
Chapter Two: Tree Whisperer
Chapter Three: Okay. What?
Chapter Four: Wrong Age.
Chapter Five: I Set Butterflies On Fire
Chapter Seven: Get up.
Chapter Eight: Watch Your Language
Chapter Nine: Doggie Goin' Die.
Chapter Ten: Well, Hello There.
Chapter Eleven: I Wanna Help You
Chapter Twelve: Momma's Boy
Chapter Thirteen: Tastes Like Diabetes
Chapter Fourteen: You're a Little Late
Chapter Fifteen: Assumptions Are For Idiots
Chapter Sixteen: Snow: Cold and Beautiful
Chapter Seventeen: Hot Damn
Chapter Eighteen: Sir Bastardious
Chapter Nineteen: Heads or Tails?
Chapter Twenty: Then I Just...
Chapter Twenty-One: Zero Humanity
Chapter Twenty-Two: Someone Has To
Chapter Twenty-Three: Bye Bye.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Black Is Poetic As Hell
Chapter Twenty-Five: Ain't No Kitten Bitch
Chapter Twenty-Six: Mental Battle
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Don't Freaking Sneeze
Chapter Twenty-Eight: It's An Acquired Taste
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Inch Too Far
Chapter Thirty: Absolutely Positively Not Normal
Chapter Thirty-One: Blood Thirsty Monsters Can Read
Chapter Thirty-Two: You're Like Toxic Medication
Chapter Thirty-Three: Social Butterfly: Not Today
Chapter Thirty-Four: Cut Them All
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nicknames Grow on People
Epilogue
Wattys 2015
Sequel? I Think Yes.
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Six: Show Off

830K 33.1K 17.7K
By self-absorbed

You're either gonna really love me for this chapter or hate me... Please let it be the first one. *crosses fingers*

I LOVE READING COMMENTS SO MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT. THANKS. LOVE YOU ALL.

___

I hate you Greyson Hayes. Hate. You.

Five times. Five. That's how many times I've built up the courage to try and open that window. Five times I've been burned by the stupid silver protecting it.

Silver bars lined the front of the damn window. My only way out of this hell is being guarded by silver. That's messed up. Greyson's obviously not as stupid as I thought. Silver is toxic to wolves. It's a wonder we survive on a day to day basis.

I've been stuck in here nearly all day. I've refused to eat anything, drink anything, say anything, or do anything. Greyson has thankfully given me distance so I could plan my escape, but I haven't gotten very far.

So now I just feel desperate.

"Help," Pound, "Anyone," Pound, "Please," Pound, "I feel," Pound, "so," Pound, "pathetic," I said as I lazily pounded my fist on the door. I laid my back against the heavy oak and presumed my meaningless noise making. I stared ahead of me at that window.

Silver. Six letters. Two syllables.

Know what else is two syllables? Crowbar. Something I could really use right now. I glared at everything in the room as if it would cower away.

I stood up and walked over to Greyson's desk. Like the last forty times I've looked at it, there were scattered papers, bills, reports, and pictures. I opened the computer for the four hundredth time and wiggled my finger around on the pad. Once again, the password page popped up and left me clueless once again. I shut the laptop and glanced up at the wall.

Nothing really weird about it. A book shelf and a few pictures hung on the wall. I quickly stood up and the chair flew back, hitting the wall behind it. I wandered over to the wall feeling a bit hopeless and praying for a miracle.

Anybody would think of pulled down each book to reveal a secret room, but behind a picture? And what other picture than the one that sticks out the most? A picture of Greyson's parents with a key on a necklace around Momma H's neck. It seemed ludicrous, but I was desperate.

I slowly lifted the picture off of the wall and turned it around. Taped onto the back of the picture was the key in the photo. I just prayed that it opened the door.

I ripped the key off the back of the picture and hung the photo back on the wall. I clutched the key in my hand as I jogged over to the door. I held my breath as I put the key up to the lock and pushed it in. It slid in smoothly, and I smiled evilly when it turned and the lock unlocked. I removed the key and stuffed it in my pocket. I twisted the knob and smiled widely when the door flew open.

"Yes!" I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut as I jumped up and down in the middle of the hall.

I calmed down and wandered down the hall. A came to a familiar set of stairs and walked down them until I heard a voice from what I can remember as one of the living rooms.

"Riley, shut up and go away. I don't care." I glared at the direction from which the noise was coming from. Who would say that? I walked closer and heard the same voice again. "Suck it up, Riley. You're such a baby." It wasn't a man's voice, though. It was a girl's voice. Certainly not a woman because no lady would speak to child that way.

I walked closer to the voices and could hear Riley's soft sobs. I peered around a corner to see Mariah, Makenna, Tyler, Cody (Greyson's Gamma), Riley, and Greyson. I quickly hid behind the corner and listened to the conversation.

"I-I sorry. I wa-was just won-nderin if-" Riley stuttered out, but was interrupted.

"Riley, no one cares," Tyler snapped and I heard Riley sob a little more.

"Riley, shut up! If you're gonna cry just go away. You're annoying everyone in the house," Cody said and I could hear Makenna and Mariah snicker. I clenched my teeth and could feel my heartbeat increase as I got angrier.

"Wh-why does you guys ha-ate me?" Riley cried louder.

"Riley, go away. We don't want to play with you and deal with all of your annoying issues. This is why I didn't want a little brother," I just snapped at that moment. I walked out from behind the wall and looked at the scene in front of me.

Makenna and Mariah were laughing and Greyson was glaring at Riley who was crying with his head in his hands as he rubbed his eyes furiously. Cody and Tyler were making crying noises and mocking Riley and I was about to freaking kill someone. I was locked in an office for this?

"You all deserve to rot in hell," I spat which caused everyone's attention to snap to me. Their eyes grew as I walked over to Riley and crouched down in front of him. "Hey, baby," I said sweetly. He removed his little hands from his face and frowned.

"You're not gonna yell at me, too, are you?" He asked. I growled lowly and grabbed his left hand. I put it up to my lips and gave his palm a kiss. He giggled which in return made me smile.

"Never," I replied which I could tell made Greyson tense by recalling his words from earlier. "You don't hurt the people you love," I said causing him to smile widely.

"I love you," he said and wrapped his little arms around my neck. I sighed in delight and stood up, bringing him with me. I sat him on my hip and turned to glare at the group of imbeciles in front of me.

Cody growled and did something I was clearly not expecting. He threw a fast punch and hit me right square in the face. I fell back with Riley on top of me and smacked my head on the floor. I sat up and looked at all five of them. To say they looked shocked was an understatement.

I brought up my right hand and wiped the back of my hand across my swollen mouth. You could clearly tell by the line of red on my hand that my lip was bleeding.

"I want you to go to your room and find your most favorite toy. I'll be up in five minutes and I'll play as long as you want," I said to Riley. He nodded eagerly and ran as fast as his little feet could carry him. I snapped my attention back to the small crowd in front of me. Greyson looked like he was...dead. He looked like a soulless body.

I pushed myself off the ground and stood up in front of all of them.

"I'm not going to fight you all because I don't want to be the cause of five deaths today," I stated simply and turned around. I began walking away when a hand landed on my shoulder.

I jerked my self forward and stalked off in the direction Riley took off to. I concentrated on the thuds that my boots made each time they hit the floor.

"Riley?" I said every so often as I came in contact with a new hallway. I ran my finger across each door and listened for any sign of Riley. "Lee?"

"Ally! I'm in here!" Riley screamed and I stopped and then ran toward the end of the hall. I stopped at the last door at the end of the hall and peered in.

Legos. Legos everywhere.

My eyes grew at the nonexistent floor. It was completely covered in a large amount of Legos, matchbox cars, transformers, nerf guns, and nerf bullets were scattered everywhere.

"Holy. Crap," I said as I stared at the mass of toys in front of me. Then I looked on the bed to see little Riley with a gigantic smile spread across his face. He was holding what looked like a brand-new box of Legos that hadn't even been opened. I eyed the box as Riley stood up and ran over to me. He stepped on the damn Legos and everything! Freaking immortal.

"Bubba was supposed to help me with this, but the meanies came over. He doesn't like me when they come over," he stated sadly. My heart clenched for a second as I sucked in a heavy breath.

I crouched down so I was at eye level with him. He had the exact same cool grey eyes as Greyson did. They were beautiful. I was about to say something when I could smell someone. Someone who I was not happy with at the moment.

I knew he was coming closer. Probably trying to find me, but I just ignored him. I focused back on the little boy in front of me.

"Bubba doesn't hate you. He's just...trying to be cool in front of his friends. A lot of people do it," I said lightly. He frowned and looked at the box in his hands.

"Mariah's a bitch," he blurted out which made my eyes grow.

"Riley, you can't say that! That's a bad word!" I scolded. His mouth mad an 'o' shape and he frowned again.

"Sorry. Bubba says it, so I thought it was okay," he said sadly. I put my hand under his chin and tilted his head up so he was looking at me. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile in return.

"Bubba is mean, and bad, and just an awful person...but he can be a really nice person when he wants to be. Bubba just needs to learn that being rude and bad all the time won't always make someone love you," I said knowing he was listening. If he were smart he'd take notes.

"Do you act mean around your friends?" He asked. I thought for a minute before answering.

"I act mean to everyone," I admitted and sucked in a big breath and then let it out slowly, "but I like you. So, I'll be nice to you no matter who I'm with," I replied and he laughed. Then, he slowly brought up his hand and put it on my right cheek.

"You don't have to be mean. You're so pretty and pretty people shouldn't be mean. That's what mommy tells me," he said and smiled brightly. My heart melted right there. I didn't know what else to say so I looked down to the unopened box of Legos in his hand.

"How about we make whatever is in this box and when we're done we can go get ice cream or something," I offered. He squealed out a yes and ran over to his bed. I slowly crept my way over and made sure not to step on any Legos on my way over.

I eventually made my way over to his bed and plopped down on it. His comforter was green with a yellow tractor on it. It was adorable.

He tore opened the box and a few bags of Legos came out along with instructions.

Oh lord.

"What the heck?" I groaned as I tried to push two pieces together. Riley started giggling and grabbed the two pieces out of my hands. He quickly picked up another piecce off of the bed and put it on one of the Legos and then put the two pieces together.

He grinned and handed it back to me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Show off," I muttered and he started giggling.

We've been building cars and little buildings for about an hour now. And never once has Greyson's scent left. He still continues to sit outside the door and listen to us.

I looked back down at the bed and smiled.

"Yes!" I screamed and flopped backward. "No. More. Pieces!" I wiggled around on the bed. Riley laughed wildly and put the airplane that we built together on his dresser.

I said up and watched him as he made sure to display it perfectly.

"It has to be perfect," he said and continued to move it very little on the dresser.

"Why?" I asked. What was so special about a plane. There are like twenty other planes in broken pieces on the floor. He turned around and stared at me with a 'duh' expression while his hands were on his hips.

"You helped me make it. That makes it important," he said a matter of factly. I nodded and smiled. This kid should have his own show.

"Now, I think you said we could have ice cream," he said slyly making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, get some shoes on. I'm carless at the moment," I responded and he ran out the door completely ignoring Greyson who was obviously emerging in the doorway.

I stopped at stared at him with a blank expression. There were so many wheels turning in his mind, I could already tell.

"Greyson, I have to-"

"No. Alex, I'm done with this," he said strongly. I wanted to shout at him, but my mouth went dry.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying not to stutter. He ran a hand through his hair and stared into my eyes.

"No more messing around, okay. I didn't mean anything I said to Riley. I was just-"

"Trying to be cool to impress your friends," I finished off with a cold expression. His jaw tightened as glared at the room.

"Damnit, Alex!" He shouted as he started pacing the room, avoiding as many Legos as possible. He stopped pacing and walked up to me and stood there. Our bodies were only centimeters apart and I could already feel the little shocks it sent through my system. "You wouldn't understand, okay? I love him, but he's so annoying sometimes. I'm eighteen! He doesn't have to be around me all the time!"

"Yes, Greyson! You are eighteen, but that certainly doesn't give you the privilege to push your little brother away! He looks up to you! He's three, jackass!" I countered as I pushed him back. He stumbled a little, but I could tell he was mad because his eyes shifted color. His wolf wanted to come out and play for a little.

"You don't get it! You don't even have a family!" He fired back. Ouch. That hurt.

"Just because your friends make Riley feel like crap, doesn't mean you should! He's your baby brother! I've known Riley for two days, Greyson. Two! And he already has taken more of a liking to me than you! Ya wanna know why Greyson? It's because your a douchebag who doesn't care if his little brother is bawling his eyes out because a bunch of inconsiderate teenagers made him feel like crap!" I screamed. I was livid. My hands were balled into fists. I felt heat surge through my veins.

"Alex, shut up! You left your family or did they leave you? Cause I sure as hell see why!" He shouted.

"No! No! No! No! No, I did not! I loved them! I loved my mom, my dad, my brother! I loved them so much it hurts! You don't think I feel that pain even more when I'm around Riley? And know what the worst part is? He looks exactly like you," I spat. Greyson seemed like he was on pause. He looked at me apologetically and I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. "Go to hell, Hayes. Maybe you'll find a mate there that will be able to put up with your shit," I said and stormed out of the room.

I quickly opened the door and standing there was Riley. Tears were pouring down his face and he immediately wrapped his little arms around my legs as he cried.

"Di-did bubba ma-ake you cry?" He asked as he sobbed. I knelt down and he removed his hands from my legs only to wrap them around my neck.

"You wouldn't understand," I said as I choked back a sob. I could feel a few more tears roll down my cheeks. I used my hand to rub up and down Riley's back as he sobbed and tried to calm him down.

"Bu-bubba thinks I-I'm anno-oying," he sobbed. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't the truth, but that's what Greyson straight up said to me and him. "He ca-can make me-e cry, bu-but not you," Riley said angrily through his tears and stalked into the room with Greyson still inside.

"I hate you! You're a meanie, Greyson!" He screamed. I was a little taken back by the way 'Greyson' sounded so foreign coming from his mouth. Then the little spitfire launched himself at his older brother and started slamming his little fists on Greyson. What really got Greyson, though was when Riley hit a place where no man should be hit. It's like no man's land.

Greyson fell to the ground with a thud as he laid their in fetal position. Riley started kicking him and I was really tempted to just walk away and let Lee get out all of his frustration, but then I decided to do the adult thing and remove Riley from this situation.

I ran in and picked up Riley and he wiggled in my arms as he tried to get free. I ran out of the room and ran as fast as I could until I found a random room. The door was open and it looked like a guy's room. I ran in and hurriedly sat on the bed.

Soon, Riley's struggling stopped and he started crying again. I stayed there rocking Riley in my arms for about half an hour just trying to get him to calm down. Eventually, he fell asleep, so I decided to lay him down underneath the covers and climb under them as well. He snuggled his way into my chest and slowly I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around Riley's tiny body.

________

Holy crap. I literally worked on this all day yesterday and five hours today.

Applause please.

Opinions on his chapter??

I italicized the one part of the story where she says, "I'm mean to everybody." for a reason.

And A LOT of you wanted me to include Riley in this chapter and I think I did a pretty good job at that.

Greyson's dug himself a pretty big fucking hole, huh? Haha. So... just wondering...has anyone's favorite character changed yet or are we all still fangirling over Riley? Yeah....no. That's what I though.

Haha, but seriously.

Favorite character or is it still just Riley?😂

BY THE WAY I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!

Edited 2/27/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 523K 50
"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far from it. "I have a commitment towards my...
171K 8.9K 32
Read with 'They Call Me Foxy' ____________________________________________________________ I never thought I would have a mate, seeing that I...
1.4M 44.5K 60
HIGHEST RANKING IN WEREWOLF : #43# 30/8/2016 I was enveloped in strong warm arms that lifted me off the ground 'a-Alpha?' a trembling voice started...
2.7M 73K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...