Butterfly Kisses

Autorstwa JB3islife

When 23 year old Kenna Leighton's hometown is disturbed with the disappearance of four people, she calls Agen... Więcej

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI

AUTHOR'S NOTE

143 0 0
Autorstwa JB3islife

Hello, lovelies!

I know many of you have expressed your love for Butterfly kisses, but I, on the other hand, am not pleased where it has led me. I kind of hit a wall. I loved how I began this story but, as you can tell, I haven't been able to do anything with it.

I still love Criminal Minds. I am working on re-watching the series since it has bee some time. I honestly a coming back to the thought of a new Spencer Reid fanfiction. under the same name as this one. However, I have zero time.

Hear me out- I love writing and have a great passion for it, especially after writing my latest fanfiction Love is Only and Illusion for the Now You See Me franchise. The only thing that stands between me and writing is college. I am a senior this semester and student teaching is the only thing left for me to do which means lesson planning will be my priority. So, I will be writing, just not in the fun way that I wish for.

So, I leave you all with some questions:
Would you like me to rewrite Butterfly Kisses? This would mean a new story completely. These eleven chapters that I have will be deleted but the case and suspect may reappear in the new version of the story.
Would you stick with me as I work my way through this last leg of my collegiate journey? I promise to try my best and write throughout student teaching, and certainly will be doing so after graduation.

Please leave me your thoughts in the comments or message me. I want to hear from those of you who have enjoyed the story thus far!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
337K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...