The Human Mate.

By same-ole-me222

In a land where supernatural existed ... Werewolves, vampires, fairies, lived in the shadows of humans, th... More

*1*. PROLOGUE 1.
*2*, PROLOGUE CONT.
*3* first day of school with jenna.
*4*, karma is a bitch
*5* midnight terror
authors note.
*6*, running away.
* 7. Running away prt 2*
*8* new wolves in town.
*9* mary is missing.

authors note

226 7 0
By same-ole-me222

   **Hello**

I don't know who you are, I don't want to know who you are....

  But I feel like I should call you an amazing person for giving my book a chance.

   I'm human...

Which means, I make mistakes, it means I'm not perfect, it means I have flaws.

This is the second book I am writing, and both I have just started, I'm not a perfect writer, but I hope I can make you happy with the little talent I have.

   My updates would be randomly, but to tell the truth, the more readers I have, the earlier I'll update.

Lastly, please don't criticize me or my book.

Thank you for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 74.3K 84
Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain a...
508K 13.6K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1.6K 107 43
(COMPLETED STORY) {WATTYS #2018} Mythical creatures you only hear about them in story books and see in movies, there is so many different versions of...
404 36 10
Second book in the series Evelyn thought her battle was over when she broke from her ancestral bondage and the curse putting the mate bond. Destined...