Just a little Sweet

Galing kay swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

1.7K 83 114
Galing kay swettyslove

If you're reading this story can I please ask that you make sure to vote and comment ❤️

Sweet Pea POV:

As we watched Betty, hoping that she'd soon start to talk, we heard pairs of footsteps running into Betty's room.

I turned to the door and saw, Mayor McCoy, Sheriff Keller, Kevin and Josie. I guess when something as serious as this happens the Mayor and police need to know.

Both Kevin and Josie walked up to Betty, trying to speak to her and check up on her. They obviously hadn't been told what had happened to her.

Kevin: why isn't she responding? He asked while turning to me.
Sweet Pea: she was drugged. I say with anger.

Expressions of worry and concern were plastered onto their faces.

Soon Sheriff and the Mayor pulled us out of the hospital room to ask us some questions.

We explained to them everything we knew so far, which really wasn't that much. All we knew was that she was drugged.

I walked back into the room and sat back next to her bed. She still looked lifeless and it's killing me. She needs to snap out of this.

It had reached about 3:30 am and everyone was asleep. I had to much on my mind to even getting close to being tired.

As I watched over Betty I noticed her start to move a little. She slowly moved her hands and scanned the room. She had a scared expression on her face.

Sweet Pea: hey. I whispered while standing up.
Betty: what's going on? She asked confusedly.
Sweet Pea: don't worry about that right now, just rest okay? I say softly. She nods her head.
Betty: sit with me. She says. I gave her a look, indicating that I didn't want to hurt her.
Betty: please. She begged. I nodded my head

I sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I don't really want to tell her what had happened to her, it will only scare her. I have no doubt she'll be traumatised by this experience.

Betty: I was drugged, wasn't I? She says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turn to face her, she had tears brimming at her eyes. There's nothing I can do.

Sweet Pea: Betty I am so sorry. I say as tears begin to fall from her eyes.

Her tears were silent so know one could hear her. I sigh and wrapped her up in my arms. I could feel as her tears seeped through my shirt.

For the first time I didn't know what to say to make this better. I didn't know how to help my sister. Maybe there is nothing I can do, I just need to let her cry and deal with this.

All I could do was keep her in my arms and rub her back, hoping I could comfort her in some way.

The doctors must have been doing their final rounds as one doctor and nurse come into Betty's room.

They started checking her blood pressure amongst countless other things. Betty looked petrified of everything that they were doing. She clung to me a lot of the time.

They told us that since she's in much better condition then when she first came in, she's able to leave tomorrow evening. They want to keep her here for observation, just to make sure she doesn't have any side effects.

Everyone had eventually woken up and were checking up on Betty. I watched as her face started to become pale.

Sweet Pea: are you okay? I asked worriedly.

She looked to me and like earlier all of the life in her was gone.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body began to shake. Her monitor went off.

Doctors and nurses came running into her room and pushed us out. I heard one of the doctors yell out she was unconscious. I felt my heart drop. No, she can't be.

They started to do chest compressions on her. From that moment I looked away, I couldn't bare to watch anymore.

She's barely alive. I'm watching her, so close to dying.

The doctor walked out of her room and approached us.

Dr: Betty has just experienced a seizure. She's better now but she's currently in the after shock of a seizure. She could possibly be feeling tired, confused, out of it and possibly moddy. I suggest that there isn't to many people in her room at once. He says and he walks into another room.

We all agreed that dad and I should go in first. Fangs and Toni went to the house so they could get Betty some new clothes. We walked into her room and she was looking out the window. When she heard us walk in, she turned to us and then back at the window.

Betty: is it always going to be like this? She says as she continued to look out the window.

By her voice I could tell that she was about to burst into tears.

Hal: darling, everything will get better soon. I promise you. He says while walking over to her and holding her hand in his.
Betty: w-what if she- I cut her off.

I knew she was going to ask what if Alice comes back. I have no idea where she is right now but I will kill her if she comes anywhere near Betty again. I'm going to kill Alice no matter what.

Sweet Pea: she will never touch you again, I promise you that. I say sternly.

I could see as soon as I said that fear spread across her face. This damn seizure is messing with her.

I walked up to her and held her other hand. The fear faded from her face.

Sweet Pea: you're safe Betty, I won't let anything happen to you. I say softly so I didn't scare her. She nodded her head slightly.

Dad and I noticed as her eyes began to slowly close. She soon fell asleep so we walked out of her room so she can get some much needed rest.

Fp: how is she? He asked the same question everyone else was wondering.
Sweet Pea: she's terrified that Alice will come back. He nods his head.
Kevin: wait, what does Alice have to do with this?
Hal: Alice was the one that sent Betty away. He explained. Josie and Kevin had shocked expressions on their faces.

I overheard them having a conversation earlier, saying that they weren't going to tell Archie and Reggie yet as they'd be to upset.

Toni: what are we going to do with Alice? She broke Serpent law. She says. Fp looked to Hal.
Hal: she'll be killed. He says.

I guess it isn't that easy of a decision to make, announcing that your wife will be killed.

Sweet Pea: are you okay? I asked dad.
Hal: you kids will always come before Alice. He says sternly. I nod my head.

It finally reached the time that Betty could leave, dad signed the discharge papers and Toni helped Betty get dressed.

We decided that it's safer for Betty to stay at Fp's house for tonight. We have Alice's location since there's a tracker on her phone, we just wanted to be one hundred percent sure, we want to make sure Betty is safe at all times, and right now that's unfortunately away from me. I want to be there with her but I need to make sure Alice is caught. I'm not going to rest until she's locked up and killed. I owe this to Betty.

Betty POV:

I arrived at the Jones' house, over the years I've become extremely familiar with this place. Whether I was hanging out with Jughead or his younger sister, Jellybean.

Jellybean is a fun loving kid.

Fp unlocked the door and I was instantly being embraced with a hug. A small smile spread across my face.

I still don't really feel like myself. I'm kinda just walking.

Jellybean: where were you guys last night? She asked.

Fp, Jughead and I all kinda just gave each other a look. She shouldn't know about this, it'll only scare her.

Jellybean: whatever, do you want to watch a movie? She asked me excitedly.

Betty: I'd love to but I'm tired, is it okay if I go to bed? I say and Fp nods his head understandingly.
Jughead: come, you can take my room. He says softly.

I follow after him and he leads me to his room.

Jughead: you can borrow a shirt and sweatpants if you want. He offered kindly.
Betty: thank you Juggie. I say to him. He smiles
Jughead: get some rest Betts. He says with a soft smile as he closed the door.

I changed into some of his clothes and lay on his bed.

In the span of 48 hours I've been threw a hell of a lot.

The thing I can't get out of my mind is being drugged. The way they held me above the ground and squeezed my arms as tight as they could. The only things I could feel were pain shooting up every inch of my body. I also felt as the paper cup pressed against my lip. A small tear escaped my eyes.

I quickly wipe it away and remember that I'm safe now. She'll never hurt me and I'll never go back to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Mercy I chuckle to myself. They have no idea what that means.

I was drained from everything and sleep took over me.

Jughead POV:

I closed Betty's door and walked out to the lounge where dad and Jellybean were sitting. I took a seat next to Jellybean. I noticed she had a small sad expression on her face.

Jughead: what's up? I asked her.
Jellybean: Betty didn't want to watch a movie with me. She says.

It's amazing how upset she can get over the tiniest of things.

Jughead: the past couple days, Betty's been through a lot. She needs a lot of rest right now. I say to her.
Jellybean: what's going on? She asked me and dad worriedly. Dad lets out a sigh.
Fp: Betty has been in hospital. Jellybean's jaw dropped.
Jellybean: what? She yelled.
Jughead: be quiet. I whisper yell at her.
Jellybean: why was she in hospital? She asked.

Dad began to explain everything to Jellybean, how Betty was drugged, how we got her out and about her seizure. She was completely mortified about all this information she was hearing.

Jellybean: her own mother did this to her? We both nod our heads.

That's all we said for the rest of the evening, there wasn't anything else to say.

They had all headed off to bed a couple minutes ago and I decided to as well.

I quietly crept into my room so I could grab my pyjamas and I'd sleep on the couch.

I walked into my room and picked up my pyjamas successfully. I was walking towards the door when I heard the sound of Betty's voice.

Betty: Juggie? She says.
Jughead: hey Betts, I was just getting something, go back to sleep. I whispered.
Betty: can you stay with me? She whispered back shakily.

I hated seeing her in such a vulnerable state.

Jughead: yeah of course. I say as I forget about my pyjamas and get into bed next to her.

I stayed a decent amount of space away from her. I assumed she probably wouldn't want any close contact after everything that had happened to her recently, not to mention for the past 24 hours she had been surrounded by worried people.

I was wrong, she wiggled herself closer to me and stuck her head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her back, making us both more comfortable.

Jughead: good night Betts. I whispered to her.
Betty: night Juggie. She says.

The dim light from the moon that came through my window lit up my room ever so slightly.

I've never really felt what I'm feeling right now.

I've never been this close to Betty for such a long time. I never noticed how gorgeous she was.

Her soft skin was against my neck. She looked so beautiful.

Something in my brain snapped, I like Betty Cooper, but she likes someone else.

Betty POV:

My eyes slowly opened and I noticed I was in Jughead's grasp. I remember last night, asking for him to stay with me.

I carefully wiggle my way out of his grasp and change into the clothes I was wearing yesterday.

I quietly step out of his room and go into the kitchen. I make myself a green tea and sit on the couch. I looked at my arms that were covered in bruises. I let out a little sigh, trying to hold back tears. I roll down the sleeves and try to forget.

I take a sip of my tea, the warmth instantly calmed me down. I put it down on the coffee table.

I was going to take this time to try and forget everything, when I heard the sound of Jellybean running down the hallway. I looked up and watched as she ran to me, jumped onto the couch next to me and wrapped her hands around my waist. A smile formed on my face.

Jellybean: I heard what happened to you, I'm never letting you go. She says while hugging me tight.

Betty: Jb, you don't need to worry about me. I say calmly. She gives me an unconvinced look.

We turned on the tv and watched some random show together. About half an hour later Fp woke up and walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat on the arm chair.

Fp: why is my daughter clinging to you? He asked with a chuckle.
Betty: Your child has vowed to never let go of me. I say with a smirk, making Fp laugh.

We all talked for about an hour when Jughead finally woke up.

Betty: good afternoon sleepyhead. I say with a giggle. He smiled.
Jellybean: I thought you died in your sleep or something. She says with a smirk.
Fp: Jellybean! He scolded her.
Jellybean: hey, you taught me not to lie. She says while sticking her tongue out. Fp sighs, I let out a giggle.

Jughead got out some cereal and took a seat next to me.

Sweet Pea POV:

We have got Alice locked up in our cells at the Wyrm. We could have killed her straight away or we could let her suffer. I decided to let her suffer for a while. She can suffer like Betty did, although what happened to Betty is much worse then what Alice is getting.

We ruffed Alice up you could say.

It was the next morning and we decided to finally kill her off, but of course as painfully as possible.

We shot her in low impact areas, like her legs and arms. We then left her to bleed out.

Don't hurt my sister because I will kill you.

We got some of the men to clean up the body and we headed over to Fp's house so we could get Betty. She's safe now.

We got to his house and he let us in. Jughead was siting next Betty as he ate Breakfast. Jellybean was to her right, hugging her.

As soon as Betty stood up, Jellybean came with her.

Fp: off! He tells Jellybean. She didn't listen.
Jellybean: why can't she stay? I let out a chuckle.

Do I need to hurt a little kid because they won't give my sister back? I was kidding. Jellybean's a good kid that looks up to Betty.

Jughead: I'm not sure if you realised, but I'm your brother. He says.
Jellybean: yeah well I don't want you. Why don't we swap Jughead for Betty? She questioned seriously.

Betty: you realise that I'm kinda like a set, if I come so does Sweet Pea. She said with a laugh.
Jellybean: I can handle that. She said.
Sweet Pea: or she could come home with her real family. I say with a smirk. Betty lets out a chuckle.
Jellybean: I mean what even is the definition of family. She muttered while letting go of Betty.

After saying goodbye to them we got into our car and headed home.

As we walked up our driveway I turned my head to Betty. I could see a small hint of fear appear on her face.

Sweet Pea: everything's fine, she's dead. I say to her and she nods her head.

As soon as we got home Betty headed up to her room to have a shower.

When she came downstairs she was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. A rush of anger formed inside me as soon as I saw her arms, they were covered in bruises.

These past couple days her arms had always been covered and when they weren't it was only when she was having tests down, I was only focusing on making sure she wasn't scared.

Those bruises will be a constant reminder to us all of Alice and all the shit she knew was going to happen to Betty.

Betty: what do you want to watch? She says with a smile.

She didn't notice that I saw her arms.

Sweet Pea: uh, anything you want. I say, trying not to sound weird.
Betty: what's wrong? She asked.

Shit.

Sweet Pea: nothing. I say with a smile.
Betty: you forgot you can't lie to me. She says softly.
Sweet Pea: I-I just saw your arms. I am so sorry that I couldn't do anything Betty. I say.
Betty: Sweety, you're the only reason I'm not there anymore. You saved me. She says. I sigh.

For the rest of the evening we spend it watching movies until we heard a knock at the door.

Archie POV:

I was sitting at Pops with Reggie, Josie and Kevin. Both Reggie and I were extremely worried about Betty, we haven't heard from her in three days.

Archie: guys we're worried about Betty, we haven't spoken to her in a couple days, have you? I asked worriedly.
Kevin: we've seen her. He says.
Reggie: is she okay? He asked, also sounding worried.
Josie: she's fine. She said unconvincingly.
Kevin: she's okay. He says, once again sounding unconvincing.

Reggie: guys just tell us the truth, what's going on. He says with sternness in his voice.

They began to explain to us how she was basically kidnapped and was drugged, all because of her mother. It all really shocked me.

My family and hers were close when we were younger, before they faked their death. Alice was always a nice person. She's changed a lot.

As soon as they finished explaining everything Reggie and I stood up.

Kevin: where are you guys going? He asked us.
Archie: to check on Betty. I said.
Josie: just try to be calm about it, she's a bit shaken up. She says and we nod our head.

We walk to her house and knock on the door. We were greeted by Sweet Pea, he already knew why we were there.

Sweet Pea: just try not to talk about it to much. He says while inviting us in.

By the look on his face I could already tell he was extremely stressed and worried about her.

We walked inside and I saw Betty and Hal sitting on the couch as they watched a movie. Betty turned her head and saw us.

Betty: lets go up to my room. She says with a fake smile. Reggie and I both gave each other a look but followed her.

We walked up to her room and took a seat on her bed with her.

Reggie: Betts. He began in a soft voice.
Reggie: we heard what happened, we wanted to check up on you. He says. She gave us another fake smile.
Betty: I'm fine. She says.
Archie: Betts. I say while raising an eyebrow. She sighs.
Betty: okay, I'm not completely fine. But I'm getting there. She says honestly. We nod our heads.

We only spent a little longer there so she could get her rest.

I feel so terrible, how could a mother do that to their own child.

A/N
An intense chapter!
Betty is out of hospital.
Alice is dead.
Jughead has feelings for Betty. Will they get together?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

281 92 17
Marian Josephine Villagracia is a woman that never felt love by his own family, everyone treat him like nothing but this man came into his life Frans...
304K 5K 96
Cringe. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner- instagram love story part 1. Part 2 out now. Credits to owners for manips. Started: June 10, 2018.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4.2K 119 15
The East High Drama club gets a very special invite to visit the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This is my first story that I've written...