Wanted by The Mafia [Bxb]

By xMsPancakesx

Life really does suck for Nathaniel. With a minimum wage job as a helper for a librarian and two dead parent... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Epilogue

Thirty-Four

102K 3.3K 946
By xMsPancakesx

Zaire grumbled as he wore his shirt again, the one he had discarded onto the floor just a few minutes earlier. He was still hard, the bulge in his pants not going away. But Jackson refused to continue after he was assigned a mission.

He was strict about his duties, and Zaire knew that it would take days for them to be able to continue where they left off. With his unfulfilled dreams, he stood up, grunting as he formed his pout.

"Stop pouting, baby boy," growled Jackson playfully, Zaire continuing to get dressed. "I'm still horny." Jackson raised his eyebrows and smiled in mockery, "What? Want Daddy to make it all better?" Zaire gasped, smacking his chest with his cheeks tinted pink. "S-Shut up!" He wiped his swollen lips, wincing at how bruised they were.

"We need to get out of here and kill those bastards so we can continue. Call the gang." Jackson smirked, kissing his head and snaking an arm around his torso. "Yes, sir," he called out, putting on his black leather jacket after he let Zaire go, sliding his left arms in before the other followed. He adjusted the collar, Zaire watching without shame. "Let's go."

While the two boys alerted all the Tainted Rose gang members, Valentino paced around in his room, his heart holding onto the suffering he felt when he heard Nathaniel cry. It had been only a couple hours, but it was far too long for Valentino.

He was going to visit the boy later that night as he promised, and he was hoping to clarify a few things. But he knew he couldn't do that and not put Nathaniel in toxic danger at the same time.

He needed something to assuage him, but he was in a state of abstinence, so he was restraining himself from alcohol. He promised that when Nathaniel suffered, he would too. He couldn't choose the easy way out, not when his boy was probably crying his heart out.

Just the thought was enough to make Valentino want to punch the wall. He would have gone with the mirror, but the one in his apartment was already shattered. He hadn't bothered to clean the mess up, and he wasn't intending to do so.

He stood position as he observed his unmade bed. He wasn't planning on returning every single belonging of Nathaniel. He was going to keep a few. After all, the boy was going to be back to being his. Right? Surely he would understand why he broke off their loving relationship. Valentino sighed, his heart heavy as he took long strides towards his drawers. He had a section especially for Nathaniel when he came over to stay.

He took out a baby blue sweater, one he loved to wear. It was a little too big on him, but it looked adorable. Valentino smiled, remembering their first snowy day together. The air was too frigid that day and the roads were closed due to too much ice and slippery, damaging snow. There was also a lot of icicles in the area, so school was closed and the two boys didn't have work that day. Nathaniel had stayed over the night prior. He had worn that sweater the same day.

Valentino slid down the drawers, his knees bent towards his chest as he smiled a tristful smile. He remembered his boy, and how blissful he was the day he begged Valentino to make a snowman with him.

"Let's go build a snowman, Valentino! It'll be so fun!" Valentino had rolled his eyes, trying to bite back his smile. "That's childish, kitten. Why not watch a movie? Play a game?" Nathaniel had used his master weapon, his irresistible puppy-dog eyes, and selcouth pout.

Valentino grinned, not being able to hide his smile for his ethereal boy, and so he gave in. "Okay, baby boy. Go put on your coat, make sure it covers your bum otherwise it'll freeze off. Don't forget your gloves, baby, okay?" Nathaniel squealed, giggling as he ran to put on his winter gear.

After he finished recalling his memory, Valentino felt the lacuna inside of his heart. His heart Nathaniel, his eyes desired to see his face, his ears desperately wanted to listen to his soft voice, and his hands itched to touch him, to hold him for hours.

But he was gone, because of him. He blamed himself for everything, especially for making him hurt. And his plan to keep Nathaniel safe could end up in flames. It could be the point of no returning to normal, to never being able to claim him as his. Because he broke Nathaniel. It was almost as if he could visualize the poor boy sobbing in his bed, surrounded by tissues that wiped his tears when he could've done it for him. He could've been his tissues, his protector, but he had failed to do all of them at once.

With tears rolling down his face once again, he forced his aching limbs to carry him to the bed, which he threw a mini suitcase on. He forced it open, almost breaking the zipper during the process, and began throwing his boy's clothes into it, squishing them and trying to make room for more. He threw in his pastel pink sweatshirt, the single piece of clothing that belonged to his that Nathaniel would continue to wear. This was because out of all of Valentino's clothes, it was the one that he favored.

He threw it in and slammed the suitcase shut, zipping it up before he kicked it off his bed in anger. He shouted and yelled but it all fell upon deaf ears. No one could hear him through his soundproof walls. He was going insane, Valentino knew this for sure. He was certain that he was bound to Nathaniel, obsessed with him. He couldn't let go. He wouldn't.

He wasn't the only one sobbing. Once Nathaniel's shift ended, he walked home, pulling his comfortable hoodie's cap over his head to hide from the social gazes. He needed something comforting, and he needed it now. If it wasn't for the thunder striking above and the pitter patter of the violent rain, he would've collapsed onto the floor and cried in front of everyone like an insane individual. But since he somewhat valued his life, which he wasn't so sure of now, he got off his ass and ran as soon as he felt the soft drops on his head.

His tears blended in with the rain, and the shaded city was pulled into nighttime earlier than normal days. It was only 7 P.M. but it was almost pitch black outside other than the streetlights that illuminated the city for the drivers and people walking. Nathaniel's mind was in squalor. It was an uncleanable mess, and it certainly wasn't beautiful.

He was glad that his home wasn't far away from La Rose. Otherwise, he would've been mentally unstable, having to run for a longer period of time. He hated running, to say the least. He loathed it more than anything, simply because he couldn't perform the task with ease. Not only was he unfit, but he also hated sports or anything that has to do with moving. He was a lazy boy, and the only reason why he was underweight was thanks to his genes.

Every member of Nathaniel's family - not that he had any left now - had a fast metabolism. They were blessed with the choice of eating whatever they wanted, as much as they wanted, and whenever they wanted.

So, thanks to the blessing God gifted his family, he went straight home, changed into the comfiest pair of pajamas he owned and ran to the fridge, scanning the cold storage machine with hungry, swollen eyes. He grabbed the cookie & cream flavored Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

As he sniffled, he grabbed a huge metal spoon, sat in front of his small television. He blankly stared at the dark screen, watching a small boy stuff himself. That was until he realized that it WAS him that was doing such a juvenile thing. He scolded himself mentally before gobbling down another spoonful of the cold desert.

He and his enjoyable jouska disturbed was disturbed once the doorbell rung. He stood up, grunting as he forced himself to walk to the front door. Forgetting about the fact that Valentino was supposed to come over, he opened the door, not making any attempts to hide his mess of an appearance.

There stood the man that broke his heart a few hours ago, the one that broke not only his promises but also the boy himself, holding a little luggage. Nathaniel gathered up to courage to drop his curious expression and replaced it with a frown. He bared his teeth, gritting them. "What d-do you want?" He asked, trying to sound impertinent on purpose. Valentino was being very obtrusive at the moment, showing up without any warning.

The older boy forced himself in, his breath hitching at the state of squalor the apartment was in. "Didn't I tell you I was going to bring your things back?" Nathaniel looked down, tears brimming his eyes. That only made things more real. Now, Valentino wasn't going to have anything to remember Nathaniel by, and Nathaniel wasn't sure that he wanted to.

"I didn't invite you, c-can you please leave?" He asked, tears threatening to fall down his eyes. He needed to do something to ensconce his tears, but before he could control them, he burst into tears as Valentino forced his way in. "Stop crying. You look desperate and pathetic." Nathaniel buried his face into his hands, sobbing as his knees buckles. "G-Ge-GET OUT!" He screamed, his voice cracking as he jabbed a finger towards the door for emphasis.

"I'm going to get my own things. Call the fuck down." Valentino threw the suitcase towards Nathaniel, who shriek, flinching as the suitcase was thrown his way. He covered his head, shaking. Even as a menacing heartbreaker, Valentino was still a beatific person. He darted straight towards the bedroom, heart clenching at the empty bed where Nathaniel condemned to sleep alone. The right side of the bed was going to be cold and empty for a week before Valentino came back with an explanation.

Sighing, he went to the drawers, opening them violently, tossing out his own clothes (not all of them) and throwing them into the spare luggage he had brought with him. Nathaniel came in, still crying. "W-What did I do for you to break up with me?" He asked meekly in a hushed voice, his voice strained and hoarse, displaying the intense, suffocating pain he was feeling perfectly. Valentino's heart broke for the millionth time. He didn't answer, cursing Nathaniel to suffer in silence. He knew that he didn't have anything he could say, and all he could do was to watch his boy from afar and return a week later.

"All will be explained soon," he said softly, his adroit, reasonable side taking over. If he was too afflicting, then he would lose Nathaniel forever. Nathaniel bit his lip, wanting to yell at him, rude impertinent things, tell him that he broke his promise, that he ended up leaving just like anybody else. But he knew Valentino was right. He was way out of his league and begging only made him sink further into humiliation. Valentino was a mafia leader for God's sake! He was beatific, Elysian, clever, and all the things he was not.

Nathaniel had been suspicious at the beginning of their journey that this day was going to come. He just wished that he hadn't let down his walls enough to actually believe that Valentino loved him. His thoughts cursed him, sent him further into debris. "H-How long i-is 'soon', Valentino?" He asked once again, pestering the boy to give him the answers to his haunting questions. "Soon. Stop pushing it. And do you dare call your boss by his name?" Nathaniel glared at him, developing a strong anger towards the man. .

"Sorry, sir," he whispered, expecting an answer. "B-But can you answer my question?" God, he hated his stuttering. He came off as very submissive, which he was, but he couldn't help denying it. "No." Valentino turned around, wanting to pull his boy straight onto his lap and just kiss him for hours. But he couldn't do that, not until he was sure that every member of Poison Ivy was buried six feet under.

He clenchşng his hand around the handle of his luggage before he bid his goodbye.

"Goodbye Nathaniel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.5K 11
(BxB) 17 year old Jayden gets captured by a mafia full of vampires. What will happen when other mafias hear about him? What makes Jayden so special? ...
872K 30.6K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...
836K 35K 40
Nathaniel Angelev is a gritty, battle-hardened mafia prince who seemingly has it all - money, power, and devastatingly good looks - even though he's...
65.1K 1.4K 30
Mafia! The word itself sounds scary. Being a part of mafia is not simple. But being the Mafia king is a lot harder than that. Great power comes with...