The Bet - L.S. (Omega!Louis A...

By HoldinOnToDaylight

{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an... More

1*
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A\N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Note

Mating

26.7K 820 607
By HoldinOnToDaylight

Huge thanks to lush_stylinson for writing this great smut/mating scene! I love it and I'm sure everyone else will too☺

Enjoy the part you all've been waiting for😄

--&--

Louis’ POV

As I lay here with Harry thinking of all I have been through, it makes me want to cry. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. All that I have gone trough has lead me to the most wonderful Alpha, Harry Styles. He was a breath of fresh air in my stale world. He brought me out of my darkness and into his light. I will be forever grateful to him. He saved me. In more ways than one.

It’s finally time. I never thought I would ever find myself here, but here I am about to be mated to the best man I know. My Alpha, Harry. I love him so much. I have waited for this moment for so long, practically begging for it at one point.

My family is so happy that Harry didn’t give up on me. Even though it was through such negativity we were brought together, the outcome is positive. I will finally have a mate. Someone was finally able to break through the wall I had around my heart. I put him through hell but he never gave up. Bet or not, anyone else would have run away, but he saw something in me. And one day, I realized I saw something in him to.

************************************************

“You are so beautiful Lou,’ Harry said as he sat beside Louis on the blankets and pulled him to straddle his lap.

“Thank you, Alpha,” he said with a shy smile and tucked his face in Harry's neck breathing in his scent. Harry began to run his hands up and down Louis’ back. Louis gripped tightly onto Harry and held him as close as he could.

“Kiss me,” Harry whispered into Louis’ ear.

Louis looked up at Harry and brought their lips into a loving kiss. Harry deepened the kiss and brought his hands under Louis’ shirt. He broke the kiss and slid his shirt over his head, and took his own off as well.

“Baby,” Harry said. “If I do anything you are uncomfortable with, I want you to stop me,” Harry said with sincerity.

“I trust you with my life, Harry. I give myself to you. I know you will not harm me Alpha. I love you,” Louis said as his eyes began to glisten with tears.

Harry growled low in his throat and Louis submitted. Harry began to lick and kiss at his neck while grinding their crotches together.

“Alpha,” Louis keened high in his throat at the wonderful sensation. He was fully hard now and slick had began pouring from his hole, soaking his panties that he wore just for Harry. “Alpha, please.” Louis said as Harry continued his assault on his neck, lightly grazing his teeth over the bonding mark.

“Shhh little love. I’ve got you,” Harry said as he layed Louis down on his back.

He slipped his hand into the band of Louis’ leggings and began to pull them down.

“Fuck,” Harry growled out as he saw the pink lace panties covering Louis’ most intimate parts. “Baby, so beautiful. So beautiful.” he said as he began to palm Louis through the beautiful lace and place soft kisses on his neck once again. Slowly and torturously, he moved down Louis’ chest to his nipples.

“Ah, Alpha. So good my Alpha. Your tongue feels so good," Louis cried out as Harry licked, sucked and bit on is nipples. When he pulled away, they were both puffy and swollen.

He trailed his tongue down his stomach and over his hard length still trapped behind the lace. He slowly pulled of Louis’ panties and his cock sprang free. Louis looked at Harry and noticed that he still had on his clothes. He pulled Harry up for a kiss and unbuckled his pants. Harry helped him get them off along with his boxers.

“I want to taste you Alpha. Can I? Please,” Louis said with desperation in his voice. He wanted to please his alpha. Harry crawled up to Louis’ chest and Louis looked at his alpha’s length and his mouth dropped. Harry was huge. It was so long and wide Louis wondered how he would fit at all. He knew he didn’t have a gag reflex, but he thinks he might actually choke on this monster.

Harry could sense Louis’ nervousness, and he placed a kiss on his head. “It’s okay love. You don’t have to. I know I am rather large,” he said with a chuckle. Louis’ inner omega was struggling because he wanted to please his alpha, but he was not sure if he could this way. Deciding to give it a go, Louis grabbed his alpha’s cock and placed kisses on the tip and began to give it small licks. He began to swirl his tongue around it and licked a long stripe from the bottom to the tip. He spit in his hand and began to stroke him to full hardness as he sucked on the tip. Harry threw his head back with a groan. Louis’ omega preened at making their alpha feel good.

Finally, Louis took Harry fully in his mouth and hollowed out his cheeks. He bobbed his head up and down and used his hand for the bit he couldn’t reach.

“Fuck. Your mouth is a sin omega,” Harry rasped out. Louis worked Harry over good, swirling his tongue and humming around his length. “Ahh, fuck Lou,” Harry growled out and pulled Louis off his length. He kissed him hard and deep before flipping him over on his stomach and diving in between is cheeks.

“Oh my… Alpha,” Louis screamed as Harry licked and slurped up the slick running from his hole. Harry licked his rim clean and plunged his tongue into his tight heat. Louis was a mess under Harry. He was in pure and utter bliss and they had only just begun. “Alpha please,” the omega began to beg, riding back on the alpha’s tongue.

Harry smacked down on Louis’ plump bum and said, “Be still.” Louis stilled his hips and sobbed out as his alpha pleasured him.

“Alpha, alpha, alpha, pls. I need to cum,” Louis chanted through his sobs.

“Cum omega,” Harry said as he push a finger into Louis’ hole causing him to scream out and shoot strings of cum up his chest and on the blanket. “Such a good omega. So good for me love,” Harry said as Louis came down from his high. Louis’ body was shaking as Harry began to work two fingers inside of him. Sure he was leaking plenty of slick, but Harry wanted to make sure he was stretched well. He didn’t want to hurt his love. Once he felt he was stretched enough, he lay on his back on the blankets and pulled Louis on top of him.

“I want you to ride me love,” he said looking his omega in the eyes.

Louis immediately raised up and lined Harry’s length up with his hole and sunk down on it slowly. Once he bottomed out, he nearly came again as Harry thrust up into in reflex. Harry looked up at Louis to be sure he was not hurt and Louis gave him a reassuring smile as he lifted up and dropped back down.

“Uhh, aah, Alpha. Aaaaah, so big. So full,” Louis began to bladder out ass he continued to bounce on his Alpha’s cock. He leaned down for a kiss as he swirled his hips, driving his alpha mad.

“Fuck, Lou.” Harry said throwing his head back as his omega kissed on his neck. “So tight around my cock and taking me so well.” His alpha’s praise urged him on and he sat up and began to bounce on his dick harder, chasing his high.

His thighs were burning and he began to slow down a bit. Harry noticed Louis’ distress and began to thrust up into him. He grabbed Louis’ hips and began to thrust in so hard Louis began to scream out. Harry growled out and Louis forward onto his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his necked as his Alpha fucked the life out of him.

“Alpha,” Louis shouted as he came again between their chests.  

Louis was puddy in Harry’s hands. His limbs were like jelly as Harry layed him on his back and entered him again, chasing his high. Louis threw his head back in ecstasy and submitted fully to his alpha, baring his neck to him. He let out little moans and grunts as his Harry growls, fucking into him like an animal. He trusted his alpha. His inner omega knew that even though they were in this state, their alpha would take care of them and they would be safe with him.

Harry’s thrust became sloppy and a bit slower as he was about to knot his omega. His knot began to expand and he sat back on his knees and pulled his omega onto his lap, still thrusting in him.

“I’m going knot. Fuck, I love you. I love you so much,” Harry cried out as his knot popped and he bit into his omega’s neck, bonding them for life.

“Alpha," Louis cried out as he came a third time nearly dry, his body convulsing at the intense feeling of his alpha filling him up with his seed. After riding out his high, Harry bared his neck for Louis.

The omega began to cry tears of joy. It was not often that an alpha allowed his mate to mark him. That formed an ultimate bond between an alpha and an omega. It meant that the alpha accepted his omega as his equal.

"Do it Lou,” Harry said looking down at his omega with a smile. “Make me yours,” he said with a slight chuckle. Louis smiled through his tears as Harry bared his neck once again and he bit into his alpha’s neck, marking him.

Louis felt his body tingling and watched in amazement as their aura’s joined together. He smiled lazily as they swirled around, seemingly dancing together in the air above their heads before joining as one, splitting into two, and re-entering their bodies. Louis was immediately flooded with emotions. He could feel everything of his alpha. Most importantly, he could feel his alpha’s heart and how much love he had for him. He felt so safe he allowed himself to slip as Harry cleaned him up. After placing down a clean blanket, Harry loosened his grip on his omega and layed them down. He pulled Louis closer and held him tightly against his chest, and drifted off to sleep.

Harry was overwhelmed. He never thought this time would come in the beginning, but he was so glad it did. He could never want anyone else. Louis was his mate and even though it was a hard road to here, it was worth it and he would do it all over again.

“I love you so much my sweet, sweet omega,” Harry whispered in Louis’ ear as he ran his hand through his hair. He placed a soft kiss on Louis’ cheek and allowed him to rest. It would take his knot around four hours to go down since this was their mating night.

As his knot finally went down, Harry slowly pulled out of Louis and grabbed himself a bottle of water. He never completely removed himself from Louis, as he was in a very vulnerable state and he needed his touch at all times while in subspace. Harry pulled Louis to straddle his lap and began to rub his back and whisper sweet words to him trying to bring him back.

After about another hour, Louis’ lashed began to flutter a bit and Harry smiled. “There you are my love. Come back to me please. I need you here with me my beautiful omega,” Harry whispered so he wouldn’t startle his mate.

“Alpha,” Louis managed to rasp out. His throat was dry and Harry held the water bottle to his mouth for him to drink. Louis took a few small sips and pulled back.

“I need you to drink a bit more for me love,” Harry said as he raised the bottle back to the omega’s lips. After drinking a bit more water, Louis opened his eyes and blue met green once again.

“I’m yours now,” Louis said shyly to his alpha and Harry pecked his lips.

“You were always mine, love. Even before we met.”

They ate a bit of food, laughed and talked a bit while staying firmly pressed against each other. When they were finished, Louis smiled shyly as Harry lay them down again, pulling Louis’ front flush against his chest to sleep, and covering them with a thick blanket. I love you’s were shared as well as a loving kiss before they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. And if they woke up the next morning and had to go for round two because Harry tampered with the mating mark, then that’s nobody else’s business.

All of their problems long gone and only happiness remained. They were now mates. Harry would soon be Alpha of his pack with Louis, his omega, by his side as his Luna. They would face many things in the years to come but one thing that never changed, was the love they had for each other. It only grew stronger with each passing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.5K 30
𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 �...
1.3K 33 2
A/B/O Louis believes he's cursed. Cursed, to watch his alpha love another omega. He tried moving on but his heart wasn't his to give. Harry took it...
19.3K 990 30
Sinfully delicious: it's so bad for you but oh so delicious... "Oh, Harry..." "Such a bad omega you are Louis...moaning my name when you just got eng...
183K 6.8K 20
When he reached him, Liam was taken back at what he witnessed. "What is happening to him?!" Harry asked, relinquishing his anger and moving towards t...