The Introvert and the Wolf

By Cierra000016

Zara has no clue she's a Werewolf until she meets her Alpha mate. He tries to help her until she get's kidnap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Cast
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Soooo....

Chapter 13

15 1 2
By Cierra000016

Zara's POV

He was much faster than me, I knew fighting back would be an actual death wish. If he was faster he must've been stronger. So I pretended to fainted as he took me the rest off the way.

We arrived at this Mansion house. When we got at the door he dropped me. I grimaced in pain. Orien: Don't pretend to be dead, you looked stupid. I rolled my eyes as I went to get up. He walked in leaving me .

I started running and I bumped into nothing. Litterally Nothing. I went to touch it. It was like a invisible wall. Orien: It's a barrier spell. I turned around and we were  face to face. He gave me a grin and snapped my neck...

Orien's POV

I grabbed her lifeless body and went to my warmful abode. Ravana: Look what the cat dragged in. "Not now sister, She'll be awake soon". Ravana: Is that that the hybrid." Yes indeed it is". I took her upstairs and put her on the bed.
End of POV
Zara's POV
(The next day)
I woke up with a brief pain in my neck. I thought I was gonna die. Why didn't I?? I opened the door to a long hallway. This place looked like a castle. I wondered down the hall until I felt an arm pull me into a room.

He had me on the wall with his hand over my mouth. Why couldn't I use my strength to move he's so strong. He finnaly let go. "Don't touch me". Enzo: I see my brother got a feisty one, Names Enzo. He held out his hand for me to shake. I didn't. So he shook his own hand.

"Why is everyone stronger that me" I mumbled forgetting that he could hear me. Enzo: I'm 1000 years old."What". Enzo:  Vampires can't die unless you get stabbed with wood in the heart. But a steel dagger will put you in a deep sleep until it's removed. "Now I know how to kill your brother". Enzo: Your joking right, He's older than me, He's a very powerful man. "I don't care". I went to leave and this time he didn't stop me. I stopped near a wooden coffee table and broke a peg off. "You B*tch" a women yelled from behind me . I turned around and the blond girl snapped my neck....

Don't forget to FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
426K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...