f r i e n d s

By billieeilish9

girlxgirl More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
THANK YOU

four

5.7K 112 184
By billieeilish9

"Y/N you are too young. get back in the car" my dad screamed.

"NO" I cried.
no one understands how it feels to finally feel loved. all these years I waited for someone that you want to take away from me now. I wanna go on my own. away from

reality.

I need to get away. but all you're doing is holding me back from something I desperately want.

I felt my body crash down inside. I felt -
love. pure love. I suddenly crashed to the floor as my body released all of itself from pressure.

something wasn't right.

"BABY" billie screamed. "we need to get her to an E.R. ASAP!" my mom screamed as her voice cracked in a worry.

a few moments later after the doctor ran some tests , I supposedly woke up. my head was pounding and my vision was quite blurry. I got a glimpse of what I saw as billie hovering over my scattered body. "baby....we have bad news" billie said as a tear dribbled down her cheek.

"you have been diagnosed with stage 2 cancer".

the word immediately hit me as a shed a big tear. how could this be ?all this time I've had. cancer. and I never even knew cause I was so focused on love. "baby it's okay I'm here" she said as if she heard my thoughts.

it was currently 4:45 am as I woke up to billie laying in the hospital bed with me making sure I was okay. when I looked at her it's like nothing else mattered. she looked so cozy while she's asleep.

she woke up after hearing the monitor for my heart beat faster as the butterfly's in my stomach grew. she leaned in closer and laid her head on my shoulder as she stared into my eyes. "you're beautiful no matter what" she told me as she leaned in for a kiss. "you're beautiful".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.9M 237K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...