Perfect Addiction | Jenshad

By keepingupwidnarry

After a broken marriage that left her shattered Jennifer had swore not to date any co-actor of hers again. Sh... More

Welcome!
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 22

2K 111 11
By keepingupwidnarry

Passify me | Chapter 22

Jennifer knows something not right as they do the scene, after he came back when the shot was ready from God knows where. She stands their her eyes gauging his expressions, trying to read his mind as he listens attentively to Aniruddh. She is distracted by Taher who comes beside her as Aniruddh is currently busy with Aditya.

He starts talking to her and jokes about something, but all she does is smile at him. She jokes about the raybans her makeup artist had on and he laughs, before joking about the same but instead of making her laugh out, she smiles as that was the lamest thing she had ever heard but she wants to be polite.

She looks at Harshad planning to get his attention only to see him in deep conversation with Sehzad. And with the looks of it wasn't going good by the look of sheer frustration on Harshad's face. She steps closer to him about to talk when they hear call to get ready to take the action.

Harshad turns to her and she quickly gives him a smile, and doesn't take any energy out of her as she always have a smile on her face whenever she sees his face. But her smile drops again as he looks at her, not smiling, not even blinking his eyes filled with an emotion she had never seen on his face before. And it confuses her more than anything.

The action is called and both get into the mode. And as soon as the cut is heard Harshad is walking back to his chair.

She goes away sadly, not having a clue about anything that's been going on. She sits beside Anchal who is getting ready for her scene,not understanding what changed from last night to today morning and now. Something has changed she knows, something definitely or Harshad is not the one to act like that.

But then again does she knows him really well?

With that thought she sits back while on the other hand Harshad sits restless and frustrated. He can see her trying to approach him but his jealousy strides ahead and it is fucking up with his mind. He knows it's stupid, Taher has just come today and possibly might not even be flirting with her and that he is just messing things unnecessarily.

Shaking his head he gets up to talk to her, thinking talking to her will be the best thing right now. She understands him, always has, is like a pillar to him and if he talks things through, if he discusses about them then that should be better. Because he wants to know there is a them and not some single time thing or a time pass. Or just a causal. He wants to know and with determination he walks towards her only for his legs to falter as he passes Sehzad and Taher, heara them talk.

Or rather hears Sehzad saying "Bro, she is already taken. I know everyone has hots for her. But she already has a boyfriend"

Taher says, clearly embarrassed as he replies "I.. I wasn't... I never even thought about it. I was just getting to know everyone"

Sehzad nods patting his back and all Harshad brains can replay ARE Sehzad's words "She has a boyfriend."

And instead of making him happy, at peace his mood only depletes as the reality strikes in. Reality that she is already someone else and already has a boyfriend, Nikhil. With that his resolve breaks and he deviates from his path and instead goes to Aniruddh watching him work.

-

As the shoot comes to an end Jennifer is restless not able to handle not speaking to Harshad any longer. Although, that is not her choice she somehow feels he doesn't want to talk to her, seeing him taking a u - turn some time ago straight way walking towards Aniruddh.

She doesn't know what it is it or why he is behaving the way he is, but she knows that she won't be able to be at peace before talking to him. It surprises her how much his presence, him being with her, him altogether affects her and that scares alot.

She decides to think about her attachment to him later. Because, first she just wants to be with him, near him, touch him and most importantly talk to him

So, she waits for her chance listening to Taher as her eyes look for him. Once, Aniruddh joins them she quickly skips away nodding towards her dressing room not able to stand and listen to someone else.

She walks towards the door, her mind in humbles as she thinks about what she will speak, how she will start and will she be able to handle if things go wrong.

With a nervous heart she tries the door handle and its unlocked. She pushes it open only to see him standing, his face to the wall infront of them, back to her changing his shirt. She slowly locks the door behind her, not making any noise and gulps not making any noise her eyes raking up and down his back, taking in his hot figure, his back muscle stretching as he changes out of his white kurta into a plain white shirt.

"Hey" Jennifer starts waving a little at him worried about his reply but to her surrpsie he looks up at her waits for few seconds before, he replies "Hey"

"So.." she starts awkwardly having no idea how to proceed, never been in a situation like this, not with him at all.

"So..?" he asks back just as blankly at her and she rakes her head trying to think about something good to say, start with, stepping closer to him she comments"Today was a little hectic hun?"

"Yeah? I didn't think so, I didn't have much scenes at all"he replies back leaving her dumbfounded, having no idea what to say to that she just mumbles out a small "Yeah..."

She looks attempting to start a conversation, she scratches her arm nervously trying to think of something and quickly blurts out
"Well Taher seems like a nice guy. What did you think?"

Harshad looks at her and she has a feeling she has chosen a wrong topic to start off especially as he curtly replies"He is nice"

"Still hate him, as Aditya?" she jokes, going back to their conversation two nights ago when they were walking and how she had joked about hating Arshad.

"Most definitely" he mutters as he turns away from her, now starting to wear his jacket.

She slowly steps towards him, still gauging him as she starts,taking him completely by surprise as he never thought those words would leave from her mouth "Although he is really boring."

"What?" he asks and she smiles happy that he is atleast talking to her. Before she knows it she starts letting out all the things she were thinking through out the day wasn't able to control anymore"Yeah, I know you didn't see me or guessed it. But boy! Wasn't I trying to sign at you. It was so awkward Harshad"

She whined at the end making him chuckle at her adorableness as he watched her perching herself softly on his  dressing table right infront of him as she continues "I mean he is a good guy and might be a great actor. But all his jokes were kinda lame.."

She waves her hands in the air rolling her eyes as she says, shocking Harshad that she knew about the flirting "And I wanted to leave from there because he was constantly flirting with me"

Before he could ask her about it she moans, her eyes showing sadness that kills him in return" whole day you weren't their and I wasn't able to talk to you. What the hell were you doing today?! "she asks unable to control anymore, wanting to know why he was not beside her today

"I - I.."Harshad stammers not really having a clue as to say anything, not wanting to give away the fact that he was jealous.

"What? Every time I looked at you, either you were not looking or had that glum face. You didn't even smile back at me?" she pushed, hurt clearly evident in her hazel eyes and instead of making him sad, he felt assured that she was into him just as much.

"I was... It was just a 'blah' day for me"he said, coming up with something. She kept looking at him eyes searching for the truth and then she sighed her fingers reaching for his as she asked "Ohh.. Why didn't you tell me so ?"

"Because you were busy with Taher" his reply is almost a blurt as he absentmindedly told her while his attention was on her fingers.

"What?" she asked stunt because he just said.

"Nothing. I didnt want to trouble you" he shook his head, removing his hand away from her as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What do you mean by I was busy with him?" she asks now on that.

"Well you both...you both were talking and I am...I didn't want to interrupt you guys especially because I was having a glum day, that clearly is not very professional" Harshad sighs replying because it was half truth, he can't just interrupt then because he is feeling jealous or he is craving her as that would be clearly unprofessional.

"Nonsense. You feeling whatever, good or nice matters to me not trying to smile through a lame conversation" she narrowed her eyes clearly stating that she would have been more happy with him rather than with Taher.

She continues "And I don't care about professionalism, not lik this"

"I thought.. Jenny, seriously it doesn't matter -" Harshad says not wanting to round this conversation anymore, trying to dissolve it but Jennifer had another ideas as she persists, not lilikng his reasons at all as he clearly is indicating Taher is superior to him and he feels not involved. And she knows that he is senior to Taher and there is no reason for him to feel this way. That he is way better than that guy
And also she felt hurt, felt disturbed the way he did looked at her whenever he did and it was neither a smile. "It does. You don't know how I felt when you looked at me like that, like angry or with no emotions and I didn't know why you were behaving like that-"

"I got jealous!"Harshad shouts unable to listen to all her words, unable to keep his act up because he can't lie to her. He just can't. He closes his eyes as her eyes remain wide open blinking at him as he cuts her off with his confession.

"What?"she mumbles taken aback as he watches him sigh and fidget with his jacket before combing his fingers through his hair pushing them back and she admits it looks hot whenever he does that but quickly focuses on that stressed and disturbed face. She doesn't want to do anything but kiss that tension away from him

"Seeing you with him, talking for like 4 hours. I was... I was just jealous"he blurts all his worries leaking as he had watched her throughout the day

"And why would you be?"she asks simply not understanding the need for Harshad to even be jealous of someone who just came today.

"He is tall for starters"Harshad replies in a duh tone as if that was enough reason for him to be jealous. Which for him it was but for her not so much as she asks "So?"

"And handsome, has that freaky accent and not to mention he is rich" he starts listing everything he had thought about while looking at them.

"And I care about all that because..
?" she replies that because well even she did notice all those qualities, as they weren't that hard to not go unnoticed. They all literally scream in her face but she was unbothered by them at all. Her mind already invested in Harshad, trying to get his attention and be with him.

Harshad looks at her as if she has grown three head as he starts all his insecurities and frustration coming up "Because... Because.... He is better? I don't know, I just.... I didn't like it and I don't like him and you were all laughing which you didn't for two straight hours when we were introd-"she cuts him off pulling him close to her as he rants before pressing her lips on his, pulling him in a soft kiss, her lips enclosing his as she moves and before he can reciprocate, his eyes closed she pulls away smiling at him, her fingers clasping his wrist "Idiot"

"Hmm?" he blinks at her.

"I am not interested in him the way I am in you. As far as I know, I missed laughing with you, talking with you and...and just being close to you" she tells him being truthful, pulling him close to her, hand on his chest as she missed him so much.

"I missed you too" he sighs resting his forehead on hers, encircling her waist pulling her close and she settles in his arms, makes her self comfortable circling her arms around his neck as she giggles when he points out "We are being pathetic, aren't we?"

"Doesn't mind me" she smiles, fingers working in his hair as she kisses his jaw unable to resist her idiot taming his jealous self as she moved towards his jaw her hand unbuttoning the first two buttons, on the chest before running her fingers on his bare skin. His fingers digs in her soft flesh as he enjoys her ministrations.

He pulls back fingers raking in her hair tilting her face up as he kisses her neck, his jealousy thriving as he marks her and this time she doesn't stop him, lets him have a go at her only she moans softly when his teeth dig in her flesh making her hot and bothered as she feels herself getting wet just by his single kiss.

She takes his fingers moving it to her breast and places them digging them on her lips. He gets the message as he pulls away massaging her mound as her eyes flutter. He looks at her in awe taking the gorgeous sight in front of him, not able to believe all she cared about was him and not that guy at all. He smiles at her, his heart racing with love as he pecks her lips bringing an instant smile on her lips as he pulls away.

He now concentrate on her breast as she moans in pleasure before ducking down planting his lips on her cleavage that is visible. He plays with them pushing them together, moving them as she rests her back against mirror forgetting where they are.

She pulls him up after he starts sucking her nipple through her dressed. She knows she will loose it if he keeps doing that and therefore pulls him up, covering his lips with her in a blissful kiss, the one calming her down as they move their lips in leisure not in hurry at all. As if passifying them both after today's situayion

He pulls away his finger rubbing her cheek as he states "Go change up. I will be waiting with Ani"

She nods smiling at him and jumps forward from the table. Her chest to his as she cups his face "Don't do this to me Harshad. I am so not into him and will never be. I craved you so much, I... I was so worried"she finishes, trying to let him know how helpless she felt when he was not near her. Her eyes glimming with want, need and love as she locks on his, trying to make him understand.

He smiles, guilty for hurting her. He kisses her temple softly as he pulls her close holding her to him, knowing she craved his touch "I am sorry Jen. I won't do this again anymore"

She smiles at him pulling away "I will be back in 10"and leaves the room her mind jumbled as she can't believe the way he is affecting her, the way his emotions affect her, his presence and actions that she just melted into his hands.

***

Is Jennifer feeling her love for him?

What she will do next?

Keep reading to find out!

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
407 78 11
Heyy guys, soo your mischiviouswritter is back with another new story but again on adiya but in a different way. Soo what's new in it? ******** "Do...
51.1K 3.3K 41
Hi everyone. Its my 3rd story that I have started to write. Please support me guys as I really need your encouragement. The story: Hello everyone I a...
49.6K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...