Beloved

By myloveforwords

**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read th... More

1. (Hamza's POV)
2.
3. (Hamza's POV)
4.
5. (Hamza's POV)
6.
7. (Hamza's POV)
8.
9. (Hamza's POV)
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
Outloved Announcement

23.

4.5K 282 19
By myloveforwords

You know when life suddenly changes. Changes for good. Changes for something amazing, something out of this world kind of amazing. It happened to me. It happened to me in the shape of a man. A man who treated me respect, love and kindness. A man who looked after me yet gave me the freedom to fly and follow my dreams and today one of my biggest dreams was about to come alive.

'You look breathtaking beautiful Ayat...he is going to lose his mind when he sees you' Haya looked at me as I stared myself in the mirror dressed in the most stunning wedding attire a girl could ever dream of wearing. It was everything I wanted in my wedding dress and more.

'Aunty just called me to see how you're doing' Haya told me about Hamza's mother. She and I became so close in the last few months and I felt she was more of my mother than his. She supported me throughout the most special part of my life, not only did she looked after me, she took care of Haya like her own children providing her with guidance and care throughout.

'What did you tell her?' I asked Haya.

'I told her you can't wait to see her son' She giggled, and I flushed.

'Are you scared?' She asked me when I didn't give her a reply.

'No...I don't have anything to be scared of' I turned my head around to face her. Maybe it was just me, but it was crazy to see how responsible Haya had become in the last few months, she still had a playful personality, but she was less hyper and overall smarter about things.

'I am going to miss this place' She sighed.

'Me too...but we'll come back here to visit the place...' I promised her.

'I wish Papa and Mama were here to see you' Her voice cracked, and I went up to her to hug her.

'They are watching over us, they will always be with us Haya' I patted her back. Just then my phone rang, and I saw Hamza's name flashing on the screen.

'I'll give you some privacy' She winked and went out of my room to be with the guests.

'Hi' He said as soon as I answered his call. Just listening to his voice alone did something to my heart.

'You are okay right?' He asked me. He went back home after the college program ended to get everything set for me and Haya. He returned two days ago but to keep up with the tradition we weren't allowed to see each other before the wedding.

'I am fine...are you okay?' I asked him.

'I am the happiest I have ever been' He replied, and I couldn't help myself from blushing.

'You are blushing, aren't you?' He asked me, and I looked in the hallway and then outside the window.

'How did you...' I started.

'I just know' He answered for me. I heard a knock on the door and I saw Hafiza aunty.

'I have to go...' I told him as I walked towards her to allow her in.

'Don't make me wait' He said to me.

'I won't' I smiled again.

'See you soon' He said at last as we ended the call.

'May you always smile like this' Hafiza Aunty gave me her blessing.

'Thank you' I told her.

'We should get going now...Karim called me, he said most of the guests are already at the venue' She informed me.

'I am ready' I told her, and we all left to go to the venue. Everyone was talking about how fantastic the how beautiful the venue was when we arrived there. Attention to detail was above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. When I entered inside, my eyes spotted Hamza right away just like how he spotted me straightaway. Hamza smiled in my direction and whispered something to Karim Sir who was standing near him.

'Can I walk you down the aisle?' Karim Sir offered when he walked towards me.

I nodded and took his arm as he and Haya walked me to Hamza. There were simply no words to describe how I was feeling.

'Hi' Hamza's smile grew once I stopped in front of him.

'Hi' I looked down, feeling oddly shy in front of him.

'Don't you want to look at me?' He whispered to me once we sat down. The Imam was on his way to start the wedding ceremony.

'I am afraid to look at you' I smiled.

'Why?' He leaned closer and I heard his father coughing from behind to tease him.

'I won't be able to look away if I look at you now' I told him. I quickly glanced at him and saw his eyes on me and I looked away immediately. Soon, guests started coming to us to wish us and moments later the Imam came to recite prayers and perform Nikah. Traditionally, the Imam asked both of us if we accept each other in marriage and we happily accepted. We exchanged our wedding rings and lastly signed the Nikah contract to make our marriage official. Since there were still some guests staying over at my house, Hamza was taking me to the apartment that he was renting earlier. His parents were staying at the hotel and Hafiza Aunty went to stay with Haya at our house.

It was late by the time we reached Hamza's place. He opened the door me and told me to enter first. He followed me inside and turned on the lights and everything became clear and vibrant. The whole place was decorated with beautiful flowers and lights.

'Hamza...this is' I turned around to face him and caught him staring at me with so much desire and love. Slowly he walked toward me and took me in his arms.

'I missed seeing you' His hand made soothing circles on my cheeks and he held my face against his chest.

'We made it' I embraced him tightly.

'I don't see my life without you in it Ayat' I pulled back to look at him when he said that.

'Me too' My fingers tightened in his as I confessed.

'You are mine and I am yours Ayat' He watched me intensely.

'I am yours' I validated and just as I said that he framed my face with his hands and kissed me lingeringly before pulling back slightly.

'Just promise me you are not going to argue with me' I stared deeply in his eyes.

'I can't guarantee that, but I can promise you one thing' He paused.

'What's that?' I asked him.

'I'll love and trust you as long as I live' He smiled.

'That's all I need' My heart overflowed with joy at his sincerity.

'Come on' He grabbed my hand and took me to his room that was also decorated just like the rest of the place.

'There are some clothes here in the cupboard that you can change into' He showed me, and I went to pick up some comfortable clothes.

'I'll go and change' I quickly left the bedroom and went and locked myself in the washroom.

I removed my makeup, took an endless number of pins out of my hair and went to take a quick shower to get rid of the tons of hairspray out of my hair. I changed my clothes and wrapped the towel on my head for a few minutes to do the job and then left the hair open to let it air dry.

'Ayat' I heard him call out my name as soon as I got out of the washroom. Instead of his room, I found him in the kitchen cooking.

'What are you doing?' I asked him, and he dropped a spoon he was holding when he saw me.

'I am hungry' He picked up the spoon on the ground and smiled and I couldn't help but laugh. He looked so sweet.

'I'll do it' I went to him and tried to take the spoon from him but he pulled his hand away.

'No...I'll do it...it's done ...it's just noodles anyway' He told me, and I went to sit at the kitchen table. Minutes later, he returned with two bowls of delicious looking noodles with poached eggs on top and my stomach growled just by looking at it. I looked at him and we both laughed.

'I guess you knew what I needed before I did' I told him as I took the first bite of the noodles.

'I like looking after you' He casually answered without realizing how much it meant to me. I leaned forward and hugged him as soon as he placed his fork down.

'Thank you' I hugged him tightly.

'Ayat...shhh' He gently patted my back as I cried. He held me silently until I pulled back.

'Sorry...I am just happy' I laughed at myself, but he didn't. He brought his chair closer to me and pulled my chin up to make me look at him.

'I am happy when you are happy' He kissed my forehead.

'I like this' I told when he pulled away.

'Me and you...us...just our little world' I said to him.

'We made it didn't we?' He grinned.

'We did' I nodded. After finishing our food and having a cup of tea, we returned to our room. He went to take a shower meanwhile I put away my jewelry and set up his clothes properly in the cupboard.

'You don't have to clean after me Ayat' His voice made me jump when he returned to the room with freshly showered wet hair that made him insanely attractive.

'I know...I am doing it because I like it' I told him, and he grinned.

'What else do you like?' He asked me when he sat down on the bed.

'I like how much you care for others and how little you let people do for you' I told him.

'You know what I don't like?' He questioned me.

'What?' I took a step closer to him.

'I don't like this distance between us' He grabbed my hand in an instant and pulled me towards me. He pinned me down on the bed and I thought I would go crazy.

'This is better, isn't it?' He whispered against my lips.

'Yes' I closed my eyes and without hesitation his lips landed on mine, creating oneness out of the two. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hello!

Let me start off by wishing each and every one of a very happy new year! May this year be the best one for you'll! 

Thank you so much for reading this sweet chapter. There is only one more chapter left after this one! Oh, and there is a big announcement coming up so don't miss the next chapter update! XD 

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks๐Ÿ˜˜ _______________________...
601K 32.1K 54
๐Ÿ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
77.2K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
1.7M 81.2K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...