𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 | J.J.K

By Love_Pat

❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ Jungkook, who is... More

᛫➸ Prologue ᛫➸
᛫➸ I ᛫➸
᛫➸ II ᛫➸
᛫➸ III ᛫➸
᛫➸ IV ᛫➸
᛫➸ V ᛫➸
᛫➸ VI ᛫➸
᛫➸ VII ᛫➸
᛫➸ VIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ X ᛫➸
᛫➸ XI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XVIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XIX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXV ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVI ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXVIII ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXIX ᛫➸
᛫➸ XXX ᛫➸

᛫➸ IX ᛫➸

11.1K 313 113
By Love_Pat

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

He placed one of his hands on his shoulder, punching him roughly and harshly against his jaw but Jungkook's rage only increases when he heard him chuckle as he starting throwing harder and stronger punch against his face. 

"Leave the hell out of me and my wife's life! Got it!" Jungkook grabs his collar and gritted his teeth as he couldn't even open his eyes to look at Jungkook's eyes.

"I asked you if you got it!" Jugkook yelled as he slightly opened his eyes and tried to smile.

"I don't, not until I get what I want." He mumbled as Jungkook stood up and brought him up as well even though he couldn't stand straight. Jungkook punched him on the face as he fell on to the hard floor.

"Jungkook-ah! The doctor is here, we got to go!" Namjoon yells as Jungkook looked at the elder and nodded before throwing another punch in his face.

"Fuck you," Jungkook says to him before leaving him on the floor as he jogs towards the car and got it.

"Just you wait, Jeon, I'll have what I want, Just you wait.." He whispers and looked at the car, speeding off as he tried to stand up.

✶ ✶ ✶

"It seems the tiny spike look-a-like has included a sleeping pill that was made into a liquid form but nothing too serious, she'll remember everything that has happened however she'll have a headache when she wakes up but other than that, she's fine." The doctor told the others as they sighed in relief.

"I'll just inject her in pain-relief so that it would help with a headache she'll have later on when she wakes up." The doctor added in he gently inject you in your shoulder and place a mickey-mouse bandage on it as he smiled.

Jungkook then grabs you gently and place you on his lap so you could at least sleep a little comfortable. 

"That son of a witch really had the nerve to show up." Yoongi spat as he too felt angry about the situation that happened seconds ago.

"A few days ago, in the incident, they said that they'll take over us. Pfff, yeah right, good luck with that." Jin says as the others lightly chuckled.

"Well, their biggest weakness or lack of ability is physical fights, without weapons as their strength is using weapons," Jungkook announces to them with you on his lap, sleeping as he had an arm around you so that you won't fall as the other nodded at what their leaders have said.

"However, they are terrible with using a gun as they wouldn't even aim at a certain place but they're quite good at knives," RM says as the other lightly laugh when a certain fight scene pops up in their mind.

"Oh yeah, congratulation on your wedding," Taehyung says after a moment of silence as he shook hands with Jungkook as they smile, soon the rest congratulated Jungkook.

"Thank you," Jungkook replied after all the handshakes and looked down at you as he rubs your shoulder up and down, realizing that you're cold as Jimin immediately notices and hands Jungkook a blanket to cover your body with it.

"So, Hoseok-hyung, where and when are my wife and I going for our honeymoon?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Hoseok, who was a wide smile on his face. 

"You guys will have your honeymoon at... Fiji Island and it's tonight~"Hoseok announce as the others nodded in approval.

"There, you'll be able to have fun with sea creatures and even make love~," Hoseok says in a teasing tone towards the as the others teased as well while Jungkook just simply smirks.

"Don't be surprised when I come back and you guys are going to be uncles," Jungkook says as he faces them with a smirk as the others have a surprise look then nodded as they smile.

"Not now though, since you know, he's here and probably wants to have a fight with us," Jungkook says as the others nodded, understanding.

"Prepare for the battle while I'm gone, inform me whenever there's something or anything, alright," Jungkook told them as they arrived at his mansion as they nodded as they left the car and Jungkook carrying you and walked towards yours and his bedroom.

He placed you down gently as he snapped his fingers as two of his maids came in, bowing as he turns to his cold-self and looked at the two and pointed at you.

"Change her into one of my shirts, then leave." Jungkook orders as the other two nodded in fear as Jungkook walk out of the room and waited outside until they were done. He didn't want to change you even though you're his wife and he's your husband, he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable as you just knew him a week ago.

After about 7 minutes, the two maids came out and bowed as Jungkook walked in the room to see your sleeping figure with a cup of water on your nightstand, still looking beautiful without makeup. He went up to you and gently place a kiss on your forehead as he went to the bathroom to change and headed to training with the others.

✶ ✶ ✶

I woke up in a soft mattress as I knew I was in our room. I realized that I have a tiny headache but noticed a cup of water on the nightstand and drink it.  I realized that I was wearing one of Jungkook's shirt. I thought that probably one of the maids had helped me because Jungkook wouldn't know how to take my wedding dress off since it was quite complicated to put it on as I slightly smiled and stood up to find where he is.

I went down the stairs slowly, scanning through the room and none of the boys were found but Maria was cleaning the living room table as I went to her smiling brightly.

"Hey, Maria! Do you perchance know where Jungkook is?" I asked her as she smiled brightly at me and hugged me out of nowhere.

"Congratulation!!! Oh, you have such a beautiful ring and sir is in the training room." Maria exclaimed, pulling away from the hug as I smiled at her.

"Thank you! I'll be leaving then Maria." I told her as she nodded as I waved her as she waved too. I skipped my way to the training room which was in the basement area.

I went in as I noticed Jungkook doing some push-ups with the others, I smiled and decided to wait at the side where there are benches. I then looked at my ring on my left hand and smiled softly at how pretty it looked. I then turned my attention towards my now, husband.

After about 45 seconds, they stood up and noticed me, Jungkook noticing me first as he smiled, breathlessly when he walks towards where I am.

"Oh hey Ella, you feeling better?" Jin asked as I gave him two thumbs up, they all laughed at my silliness and went to what seems like the punching bag session after drinking their bottles of water.

"How's my wife doing?" Jungkook asked me as he sat beside me and wrap his arms around my waist. I then took a towel which was not there far from me and decides to wipe his face.

"I'm doing fine, what are you guys training for?" I asked him as I gently wipe his face which was full of sweat yet he still looks handsome.

"We might be fighting soon, but don't worry about it since it might be after our honeymoon." He told me as he rests his head on my shoulder while I slightly blushed at the word "honeymoon".

"Where and when are we going? For our honeymoon?" I asked him as I didn't know where we were going.

"To Fiji Island and tonight." He told me as I looked at his ring and mine, beside each other.

"Don't take it out, ever okay?" Jungkook asked as he interwinds our fingers together as I nodded.

"Go, you got training to do, I'll be in our room to pack mine and your things, okay?" I told him as I stood up while he nodded and was about to leave.

"Your husband needs a kiss." He told me as I sighed and lightly laughed and pecked him on the lip.

"See you~," I told him as I skipped towards the exit while he waved as well and chuckled to himself before going to the punching area to be faced with six meme smirk, he sighed as they all laughed before they continued training.

✶ ✶ ✶

It was 7:16 after packing both yours and Jungkook's clothes and have two pieces of luggage in total. The only thing that needs to be pack is like chargers and our passport as you thought Jungkook might know where your passports were since you couldn't find it. Right when you lay flat on the bed after finish packing and trying to find the passport, Jungkook came in the room.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked you as he noticed you looking a little tired.

"Nothing, just finish packing our luggage and also, where are the passports?" You asked him as he took a seat beside you and looked at you while pulling you into a sitting position.

"Don't worry about those and thank you for packing." He says as he places a peck on your lips as you smiled.

"Your welcome and now, I'm going to get ready for bed." You told him and stood up and went to the bathroom as you saw a pouting Jungkook on the bed.

After your shower and your outfit with ripped jeans and a shirt with your hair down along with your bag-pack as Jungkook kissed your forehead before going to the bathroom to take a shower as well.

After both of you were ready and done, it was 8:03 pm as your flight was at 10:00 pm with a special first-class on the plane. Going to the airport takes about an hour so it was the perfect timing to leave. It takes about 10 hours and 37 minutes to travel to Fiji so you'll arrive in the morning roughly around 8:30 - 9:00 am.

 ✶ ✶ ✶

After the long flight, you couldn't sleep properly since you have a slight fear for planes but Jungkook tried to help by running his fingers through your hair and whatnot. 

When you arrived at the resort, you couldn't wait to just sleep as you thought it was the same with Jungkook but maybe not...

After placing your luggage at the side of the wall and laid on the bed before closing your eyes, thinking that you were about to sleep when Jungkook flopped on top of you.

"Jungkook, please I want to sleep." You told him in a tired voice as you tried to push him off of you.

"I need a kiss before we go to sleep, baby." He told you in his deep voice as you opened your eyes to meet his dark eyes as he smirked. 

You lean in and place your lips against his soft lips and moved in sync as his tongue met your bottom lip for entrance which you allowed while kissing and breathing slowly while your hands were around his neck. You pulled away after a while with a string of both of your saliva as you giggled and peck his lips and closed your eyes as he smiled and lay beside you and gently pulled you into his embrace, him kissing your forehead once in a while and soon, he heard light snores from you. He then places a gentle kiss on your lips before whispering,

"I'll always be by your side. I love you, baby girl."

❅ ❅ ❅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 21.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
48.1K 2.9K 10
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
42.5K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
190K 8.9K 36
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨?" I asked.. "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲.. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫" he said.. Jeon Jungkook.. Don't do this...