Royals

By fallenxstarsx

Shaylee, a young woman with a pre-decided future that can't be fulfilled. Her whole life has been leading up... More

Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Sammy
Ty
Shay
Shay
Sammy
Ty
Ty
Jessica
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Ty
Ty
Shay
Ty
Shay
Shay
Ty
Ty
Ty
Shay
Ty
Ty
Shay
Shay
Ty
Shay
Ty
Ty

Shay

12 1 0
By fallenxstarsx

"Ty!" Shay shouted, coming down the path into the garden. As she neared, she realized he'd fallen asleep with several books around him. "Ty, wake up!" Shay urged, kneeling beside him.

Ty groaned, stirring slowly. "What is it?"

"We need to talk."

"You woke me up to talk?"

"I would have woken you up anyways. It's getting dark. Gather your books and let's go." Shay watched as Ty grudgingly stood and made his way back up to the castle, his hands full. Shay hurried to keep up, slightly annoyed at his speed. She waited until he came at a stop in front of his bedroom door and watched with slight amusement as he struggled to open his door. Finally, she leaned in and opened it for him.

"Thanks," he mumbled. In his room, he dropped the books on the chaise, sitting beside them. "Did you need something?"

"Yes. We need to talk. What's been with you? Ever since the trip to your kingdom, you've been quiet and moody."

Ty snorted, rolling him eyes. "I didn't know I was being watched."

"Every moment you're here, but that's for your safety, but that's not the point. We had a great night and morning, but now you've shut me out."

"What do you care?"

Shay narrowed her eyes at him, confused. Where was this attitude coming from? "What are you talking about?"

Ty laughed, the sound dark and empty of humor. "Yeah, sure. Keep playing me like a fool. How much of this is real, anyways?"

"What? All of this is real, what in goddess' name are you talking about?"

"Who else are you seeing?" He demanded, his stare freezing Shay in her place.

"Excuse me?" Shay stalked over to him, hands on her hips. "What did you just say to me?"

"Who are you seeing, Shaylee? Who are you fucking behind my back?"

The accusation was a slap across her face and she took a physical step back. "How dare you," Shay murmured. Her voice was quiet, but the words were sharp and clear. "I told you that I had not been with anyone the way I've been with you – ever."

"And I'm to believe you've never had a boyfriend?"

"What on earth? Tyro, what could that possible have to do with anything?"

"Answer the question, Shaylee!"

Yes, of course I've had a boyfriend before! That was a lifetime ago though, and things aren't like that between us anymore!"

"Yeah, just like things aren't like that with Sammy and her boss." He scoffed snidely, walking away from her.

"Sammy? Of course, you would bring her up. Talking to her on the phone wasn't enough?"

"Are you spying on me?" He asked incredulously.

Shay rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest. "Someone overheard you on the phone. I think it's safe to say if anyone is going behind anyone's back, it's you, Tyro." Her words bit through his anger like venom and he felt small.

"It wasn't like that," he protested trying to hold onto his anger. "She's my ex."

"So is Avery! I don't even know how or why he got brought into this conversation, but he is absolutely irrelevant!"

"So is Sammy! Our engagement is broken, but I'm not sure I could say the same for you." Ty shot daggers at the ring on Shay's finger.

She followed his line of sight and let out a loud, angry laugh. "You're being serious, aren't you? Ty, have you noticed this on my finger in the last two weeks?" When he remained silent, she angrily shook her head. "The answer is no. No, you haven't. Ask me why. Ask me, Tyro." Her voice was icy as she demanded him to ask her.

"Why?" His tone hadn't softened, but the regret was bubbling in his stomach.

"The ring was only given to me days ago by my Mother. If you must know, it was given as a vow to be the one who loves me until my prince, so to speak, is mine to claim."

Ty was silent for a moment, chewing the inside of his cheek. "Oh. Fuck, Shay, I'm an ass."

Shay shrugged, her anger still painted on her face. "That's one word for it, yeah. Is that seriously why you've been so angry?" When Ty didn't meet her eyes, she let out a frustrated sigh. "Is that why you called Sammy?" Much to her dismay, tears sprang to her eyes. Shay blinked quickly, trying to hide them.

It was too late; Ty noticed and exhaled slowly, holding a hand out for her to take. "Please, Shay?" She walked closer to him but didn't take his hand. "I'm an idiot, Shay. I'm sorry. I called her because I needed permission, I guess, to be happy so soon after breaking up with her. It's been so fast, and nothing has been making sense. I have these feelings for you and they're so strong that I'm having trouble coming to terms with it."

She raised an eyebrow at him, her anger melting away with his words. "So, you ask your ex-fiancée for advice and approval?"

"Not one of my smarter ideas, apparently. It's been a lot lately, Shay. You have to understand that." He reached for her again and this time, she let him pull her in. "I'm sorry I hurt you and I'm sorry I was so angry instead of talking to you."

"I think it's what I have to look forward to with dealing with a human-raised fairy," Shay mused, raising an eyebrow.

Ty smiled at her, squeezing her hand. "She thinks she's gay after I asked about you. Is it weird that doesn't bother me?"

"Human relationships are weird to me, Ty. It does seem a little convenient that she told you after you asked her about me."

"It doesn't matter, really. She's with Jessica and I'm..." The words trailed off, leaving a deafening silence between them.

At this, Shay's defenses fell. She gingerly touched his chin with her finger. "You're what, Ty?"

He stared at her for a tense moment before pressing his lips to hers firmly. Her hesitation quickly melted away as the kiss continued, Ty's lips as soft and inviting as she'd remembered. He mixed his fingers in with her hair, tugging at it gently. His lips hovered over hers as he tried to find the words to explain it to her. "I don't have the words for it, Shay," he admitted. "But when I'm around you, I never want to let you go, and when I'm away from you, you're the only thing on my mind. I want you, Shaylee. That's the only thing I understand and the only thing I want to understand right now."

Shay slipped out of her jacket before wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're trying too hard to understand things, Ty. Can't you just let things happen?"

"I can let this happen," he breathed against her neck, peppering it with kisses. Shay whimpered quietly as his kisses turned to small bites across her collarbone, their hands fighting to move faster as they stripped each other. When they were naked, Shay took a step back to admire Ty unabashedly. He was even more beautiful in his green skin than his human, tanned skin, his muscles looking more defined. She dropped to her knees before him, kissing up his legs, licking at the ridges of his muscles. As she reached his growing length, she took his balls in her hands, rolling them slowly. He groaned and took her hair in his fist, pulling her back.

Shay took in a sharp breath and Ty looked down, immediately concerned and loosening his grip. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I don't... It's something about you, Shay. You drive me fucking wild and I just want to..."

"Be rough, Ty. You don't have to apologize, I just wasn't expecting it." Her icy blue eyes looked up at him as she rocked back on her knees, waiting expectantly for him to guide her. She nodded her head, pushing her permission.

He smirked, tightening the grip on her hair again. The desire he felt to dominate her was familiar; it was what he had felt the last time he slept with Sammy but had been imagining Shay. Then, it felt strange, almost like a glove that didn't quite fit, but now, it was everything he could do to contain himself and take things slowly. He wanted this to last with her.

Ty guided her head by her hair, placing her in front of his hard cock. She opened her mouth and he pushed himself in slowly, waiting to hear her guttural choking sounds before pulling back out. He pushed in and out a few more times, the sound of her gagging ecstasy to his ears. She fell into a rhythm of pumping his cock with her hands while sucking his head firmly, her tongue flickering across the tip.

"Touch yourself, Shaylee." His demand sent a thrill of excitement down her spine as she moved her fingers to her clit. She'd never touched herself in front of anyone before but was eager to do so for him. She moved her fingers slowly over the bud, using her own juices to soften the touch. She moaned against his cock and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the feeling of her own fingers. Her speed quickened on his cock, her tongue tracing intricate trails as her mouth moved. She wanted to have him finish in her mouth but wanted him inside her more.

"Ty," she pleaded when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He slammed it back in, her next words lost in a choke. She struggled to get the words out in between thrusts, her pussy growing wetter with each attempt. "Please...I want...you...inside..."

"Inside where, Shay?"

"Me. Inside me!"

He pulled her up by her hair and she stopped touching her clit, her hands expertly working at his cock and balls. "I didn't tell you to stop touching yourself, Shaylee." His voice was a low growl, twisting her insides tightly. Her hand left his balls and went back to her clit, playing with it quicker. She needed her own release as badly as she needed his inside of her. He picked her up carefully, carrying her in such a way she wouldn't have to stop touching herself and threw her on his bed.

Shay looked up to meet him, delighted by the dark lust in his eyes. He was looking at her like she was all he needed, all he wanted, and the weight of it all was nearly too much for her. She held his gaze a moment longer before trailing down his body, her fingers working faster at her clit as she did. She took in his toned arms, his sculpted stomach, and the fine hair perfectly maintained around his cock. His cock that seemed to be growing bigger with each rub of her fingers that she desperately wanted inside of her.

She could almost feel it inside of her, rocking against her tight walls, pushing her until she came. The very thought alone was enough to send her over, and when she came down from her high, he was staring at her disapprovingly. "I wanted to claim your first orgasm of the night, Shaylee."

"You can have all the others, promise." She breathed out, her hands still at her side.

"On your hands and knees." Without question, Shay moved into position. She buried her face in the pillow, wiggling her ass in anticipation of the penetration filling her. Instead, she was met with a stinging smack across her cheeks. She cried out and looked over her shoulder, shocked. Ty's face was schooled into one of complete control; he was holding her in place with one hand while the other rubbed her ass where he'd just spanked her. "I want control tonight, Shay. Will you give it to me?" He asked quietly, the palm of his hand smoothing the sting.

Shay nodded breathlessly, turning back to the pillows. "Yes. Take me, Ty. Please." Without another word, Shay had three more smacks delivered to her ass, each stinging more than before. Oddly, the pain was creating a flushing heat against her ass that went right to her pussy. She could feel the juices pooling inside of her, threatening to spill and coat her thighs. She let out a squeal when a finger went deep into her pussy, only to be pulled out and placed right at her tighter, never touched hole. At this point, she was squirming to be touched, to be filled – where wasn't the issue. "Please!" She cried out, pushing her ass further into the air. The push was all Ty needed; his finger drove into her asshole, her own juices lubricating it so the pain was minimal. Shay could feel his hardness against her thigh and bit her lip to keep from begging for him to just fill her.

He pushed his finger gently in and out of her ass, slowly adding in a second and a third as she rocked back against him, her quiet moans challenging him to give her more. His hand reached around to find her clit and he began rubbing it gently, careful not to bring her too close to the edge. "How much can you take, Shaylee?"

She shook her head, biting her lip. "I don't know. I don't know, this is my first time. Will it hurt?"

"Yes, but I can stop anytime. You just have to tell me to. I want to be inside of you, Shay. I want to feel you." Shay nodded at his words, giving him permission once again. "Good girl." He pressed a fourth finger inside of her and this time, there was resistance that made Shay cry out. He leaned forward and spit on his fingers as he pulled them out, lubricating them and her hole. He slipped them back inside of her slowly, his fingers curling inside of her.

"Oh, my goddess, I didn't know this could feel so good!" Shay moaned out, rocking against him. "Please, Ty, fill me. I want your cock inside of me!"

Ty smirked and adjusting his fingers inside of her ass while positioning himself in her pussy. He slipped himself just past her hole and she cried out again. Her fingers smacked his away and she took over rubbing herself. "No, I want your cock instead of your fingers. Please!" She begged him and his cock grew harder, if possible. She really wanted him inside of her, tearing her open. He removed his fingers, thrust hard into her pussy twice before pulling out, putting his head in front of her hole.

"Shay, this will hurt. You have to be patient and let the pleasure take over, but if it's too much, you need to tell me, okay?"

"Just do it already!" She cried out, her whimpers growing louder as she rubbed herself. Ty shuddered at her eagerness and pressed the tip into her hole. It was loosened by his fingers and she took it eagerly. He used her juices to rub around his cock, pumping it carefully as he slipped into her. He waited when she would stiffen and rubbed her cheeks when he pushed into her. Finally, he was sheathed completely inside of her, his balls resting against her pussy. He could feel her juices coating them and groaned, digging his fingers into her side. Without warning, she exploded into another orgasm, silencing her cries into her pillow.

Her body shook with the orgasm and she began rocking herself up and down Ty's cock, the resistance so strong he was momentarily stunned at the difference between hers and Sammy's asses. The thought was fleeting, and he felt ashamed long enough to drive hard into her ass, eliciting another cry of painful ecstasy from Shay. He drove his cock deep into her ass, the sound of their skin slapping together echoing with their moans. He reached and fisted Shay's hair in his hand again, pulling her head up to twist to look at him.

"I love you," she moaned out, eyes closed. He fucked her faster and harder in response, pulling at her hair with each thrust. Her moans were becoming staggered and labored and he could sense another orgasm coming. He very smugly felt proud at his ability to last longer than average in sex as she came again. Shay's orgasm didn't slow her; she continued pushing back when he pulled away, and finally the struggle for dominance ended with Ty on his back and Shay riding him backwards, her ass slapping against his stomach as she rose and fell onto his cock. He watched with adoring admiration as her ass swallowed his cock whole, as her head tilted back while she cried out. This time, he would meet her orgasm. He held her in place tightly as her thrusted his hips up to meet hers as he felt his balls tighten before he exploded himself, shooting jets of cum into her asshole. Her cries mimicked his moans as she pulled herself off of him, his semen dripping out of her ass.

"More," she begged hungrily, her eyes wild. Ty didn't need told twice; he flipped her over and slipped inside of her tight pussy that was so wet, he had more trouble keeping his cock in than he did in her ass. He fucked her hard and kissed her harder, determined to fuck her until her throat was raw from moaning and crying out for him. This time, their orgasms came quickly. He cried out her name, his toes curling as his balls emptied inside of her a second time. He collapsed on top of her, still inside of her, and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him in place.

"Good fuck, Shaylee." He panted out, sweat sticking them together. Had he known the stamina of the woman, he would have taken her the first time she'd asked him to. He had been missing out. "I can't, not yet. Give me a few minutes."

Shay giggled, relaxing her legs. Neither of them moved but she wiggled a little, earning another groan from Ty. They lay like that for a few more minutes until Ty was able to move again, where he lay on the bed and tucked her into him. "I found a journal that was my mother's when we were at the library," he said after many moments of blissful silence.

Shay lifted her head to look at him, surprised. "Really? Did you read it?"

Ty nodded. "A few entries, yeah. She wrote in a lot before I was born. After, there was only one entry."

"I wonder why she stopped writing. Did she ever say?"

Ty shrugged. "She said she wanted to spend any free moments with me. I guess after having a miscarriage, she wanted to enjoy time with her baby. With me."

If the miscarriage was news to Shay, she didn't show it. "I remember the visits we had. She was hardly away from you. You were pride and joy." She looked up at Ty and furrowed her brows in concern at the pained look in his eyes. "The memories will come back to you, Ty. You'll remember them, I promise."

He shook his head, sitting up. He pulled his knees up and rested his arms across them, turning to look at Shay. "She was pregnant when she died. She was going to have another baby and had left a note for my father to find. It was written the night of their anniversary."

"Which is the same night the Rogue attacked." Horror crept across her face as tears freely rolled down her perfectly pink cheeks. "Oh, my goddess, Tyro." Words bubbled up in her throat before burning away at her lips. She ached for Ty, wishing she could take the pain away in his eyes.

"Do fairies kill?" Ty asked, his face unreadable.

Shay frowned, surprised at the change of topic. "Generally, no, not without cause, and certainly not without punishment. Why?"

"I want whoever did this, Shay. They stole my family from me and stole my childhood. I want them dead for this."

She bristled at this, not sure how to react to this side of Ty. She sat up beside him, crossing her legs underneath her. "We don't do executions, death penalties, as punishment for crimes, even ones as serious as murder or treason."

"What was done with the Rogue, then? The members you were able to catch, assuming you did?"

"Yes, some were caught. Those caught were handled. I was young, Ty, I didn't get to learn of how it was handled, and I'm not willing to ask now."

"They were my family, Shay!" Ty roared, leaping from the bed in an instant. "I lost my family! My mother, my father, a little sibling – I lost everyone! Oh fuck, you wouldn't understand anyways. You've lived like princess your whole life. How could you understand? You didn't have everything taken from you."

Shay searched Ty's face, desperate to find even an ounce of the moments they had just before this topic came to surface. She couldn't understand where this anger was coming from, and so suddenly. "I lost my father, Ty. And even though they were not mine, I lost your parents, too. They were good people, all of them."

"But you still had someone! I had nothing Shaylee!"

"You had an entire adoptive family, Tyro!" Shay reminded forcefully. "You had a family who adopted you and you never even felt the ache of missing your family. When was the last time you truly ached for them?"

"Now, Shaylee!" Ty's face was red, his anger and hurt as hot as his body. "I have a family that I can't even remember! I have sporadic bursts of memory to live off and that's fucking it!"

"You had someone stand in. When you were seven, you could hardly understand the pain. When you cried out for your mother, you had Grace run to you and comfort you. When you looked for your father, you had a man come to your side. You did this repeatedly without pause until you only knew them as your parents." As she spoke, she let herself off the bed, reaching for her clothes. "A spell might have helped cloud your memories, but you still had someone. You have no idea what it was like to grow up in the very same home that you shared memories with two parents, but only having one to laugh and remember them with. My mother had to be both parents to me and when I called for my father? I didn't have him running in to soothe me, I had my mother by my side, crying with me."

"I grew up without a father. Every day for twenty years, I had no father. No one to teach me the things only a father could have. I'll have no one to walk me down the aisle when I marry. I'm being crowned tomorrow, decades too soon for a kingdom I don't even know and my father won't be there. He won't be there to present me to the kingdom, declare how proud he is to have raised a daughter fit to be queen. He will never be there!" Her tears fell freely from her eyes, her face red and puffy.

For the second time that night, Ty's anger faded away. "Shay, I-"

She put a hand up, silencing him. "No, Tyro. I understand you are hurting, and I understand that this is a lot. But you do not ever get to tell me that I don't understand. You don't get to act like you're the only one hurting. Fuck you." She spat the last words out, leaving Ty feeling helpless as he watched Shay storm out of his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 3 43
Lihleih has been disguising herself for years. But a stroke of bad luck lands her in front of the King, a man who relishes cruelty. His sentence is a...
223 20 10
Princess Megan from the kingdom of Dawn is now eighteen and must now choose a suitor. Shockingly she finds herself pregnant and she has no idea who...
37.9K 1.2K 37
FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a guy who stood in the background until she...
268K 10.5K 110
BLURB: She fell and rose again minus her heart. She had lost her life and her breaths tainted her future. She knew it was wrong that HE was wrong but...