Him and I//OutlawQueen

lanasparilla tarafından

Regina Mills is new in Storybrooke and has her Last year at Storybrooke High; but what if Things Don't turn o... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

1.3K 75 33
lanasparilla tarafından

Robins POV

It's been a few Weeks an Regina And me have been texting very much. She still didn't know who I actually was and that was good; no one knew. Well we've been growing closer over texts but in school we got even worse. I was being a real Bully to her you could say. I also let the Boys Scare her. No one would touch her thought; she was mine and every boy that tried it got beaten up by me.

M: Hey Gorgeous😜😘❤️😏
R: Hey R😊💖
M: How is my Queen Today?
R: Stop calling me that; you're making me blush in Public!😅😩💖 and I'm fine, wbu?
M: Well But Regina does Mean Queen; and it couldn't fit better. I'm great because I'm texting you😜❤️
R: Why won't you tell me who you are, R?
M: it would ruin Things and I have my Reasons; now, what do you think about the People in your Class?😜❤️😘
R: to be honest, they're Okay...some of them are Nice, others are mean and Scary.
M: Who scares you my Dear?

They wouldn't last long! Even though I couldn't show weakness in front of anyone; I wouldn't let her feel Sad.

R: Robin Locksley, Killian Jones, some others, I'm not sure if you know them. They're pretty scary and pretty much of a Bully
M: Maybe they have their Reasons?❤️
R: Why? No one would want that, would you? I mean I would never want to be like that; bully people. And even if; there's nothing for them. They're mean and terrifying.
M: probably you're right, I have to go; see you in School Beautiful😘❤️

Great. So she was too terrified to believe in the Good Of me. Well she had every reason-great Locksley! I was about to wake Roland up but he was already up and curled into a Ball as he held his Stomach. "What's wrong, little one?", I asked as I Stroke Over his Stomach instead of him. "My Tummy hurts and my Head does.", He Explained And I Put the Blanket Back Over his little body. "Alright buddy, wait a second.", I Said as I went through the house and got a thermometer as I looked into my Fathers Room once again; maybe I just did it to see if he was still alive; probably. Anyway, He was nowhere to see which told me he was already at a new Bar or in a new Woman's Room; I didn't want him around Roland Thought, so I locked the front door and went back to Roland where I found him still in the Position in which I left him.

"Alright you've got a Fever so what about if us two stay home today? Okay?", I asked and he clapped his little Hands together. "Can I have A Tea? And some food like Momma always made?", He asked with a little sparkle in his little eyes. "I'm sorry Roland but you know I can't cook, but we can order some Food from Granny's.", I suggested and he pouted a little. I was about to say more but my Phone rang and Showed Reginas Screen.

"Regina, why are you calling me? I'm busy.", I snapped as I picked up the Phone while watching Roland. "Why aren't you here in school? Today we have to make that presentation and I can't do it alone Robin!", She Replied. "Well too bad for you I'm not coming over today.", I snapped back. "Why? Robin this isn't about your Grade it's also about mine and I need you for that!", She Said, almost begging. She was right; I knew it but I couldn't Tell her. "I can't Okay, My Little Brother is sick.", I Explained honestly. Actually I had no Idea why I didn't just lie to her or tell her any Reason why I didn't want to be At school but I decided for the Truth-god that Woman. "Aww, how old is he? Should I come over?", She asked and Roland must have heard it because he nodded his Head excitedly and made a little playing Gesture. "You really don't have to do that.", I Said; actually I wanted her to come over but it wouldn't end good. "It's alright; if you're not here I can't do the Presentation anyway. Send me your Address.", She Said chuckling. "Alright."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
169K 1.8K 14
A Glee Kink Meme Fill: Non established Faberry. Quinn, with a boner after watching Rachel's incredibly sexy performance of Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a To...
7.8K 194 23
gina recently broke up with milton and rosa is always there for her and iggy, even after there's a surprise bump in the road
17.7K 507 12
"ocean blue eyes, looking in mine" the one where they're just best friends... right? walker scobell x female oc! social media & irl