Chapter 13

Robins POV

"So who's Dani?", I asked as she watched Friends on Netflix. I really tried not to sound too jealous thought-I mean he had to be some kind of Ex Lover. "Daniel. He was my Ex but we broke up a rough Year ago.", She Explained as she continued watching the Show. "Why wouldn't be count? Your sister mentioned it I mean.", I asked as I pulled her closer on my Lap. "Well first of all it wasn't actually a Relationship. It was more something to loose my Virginity so it wouldn't hurt so much at the first actual Time; and he discovered that he was gay so we broke up. He's with a Friend Of Mine now.", She Explained And Giggled a Little.

"What?", I asked as she continued chuckling. "You were jealous weren't you? I could feel the way you breathed out once I Said he were gay.", She Said chuckling as she kissed my cheek. "Are you making Fun of me Miss Mills?", I asked and before she could answer I started tickling her causing her to yelp up and laugh nonstop. "Learned something?", I asked smirking as I pulled away for a minute before she pulled me down to her for a deep Kiss. "Guess so.", She Said chuckling.

"I want to see Roland again. Maybe you and him can have a sleepover here? I mean if you'd want that...", She Said as she played with my Hoodie. "I'd love that.", I Said And I Pulled her into another loving Kiss as she continued to hold onto my Pullover. "You want that Huh?", I asked and she giggled and nodded her pretty Head. "Alright. There you go.", I Replied chuckling as I Pulled it off and handed it to her. I wore a shirt  underneath it so it was fine. As I pulled it off my Shirt went up as well as it revealed my Chest and Regina immediately got her fingers on it causing me to chuckle a little.

"Want that one too Huh?", I asked smirking and she blushed a little. "Alright cutie, it's all yours.", I Said as I Pulled off my Shirt And she continued staring Wide Eyed At My Chest. "You have so many muscles.", She Said as she roamed her Fingers Over My Chest. Daniel definitely didn't have that one-not that I was jealous-okay maybe a little-seriously if I was gay I'd also change my sexuality once I saw her again, she quite had that affect on men. "It's all for you Baby Girl.", I husked Into Her Ear as I Placed Small kisses on her Neck causing delicious moans to Get Over Her Lips. "Robin...I.", She started but cut off by my lips meeting hers. "I know Baby Girl, We Don't have to do it yet. I can wait. We can just go with the kissing okay Baby?", I suggested And she nodded again. I knew she wasn't ready yet; probably because of her Mother's Lover; however his name was; but I wouldn't stress her or force her into anything. She deserved to be waited for. Her Lips met mine in a deep kiss once again as she Wrapped her Legs around me while her Hands were wrapped around my Neck. I carefully squeezed her Ass causing her to Moan into my Mouth And holy god I swear her Moans were the hottest thing I've ever heard. She pulled away again as she straddled on my Lap while her Arms were still wrapped around my Neck. "You're so Beautiful.", I said as I kissed her Nose causing her to Giggle again. "Now shall I get Roland?", I asked and she nodded. "But hurry.", She Said And I stood up But she still didn't let go of me. "You won't even notice that I was gone. You still have to let go of me for that.", I Said chuckling and she giggled again. "I don't want you to go but I also want Roland to come.", She Said Giggling Before she agreed on me sitting her down on the Edge Of The Bed.