Odds & Us ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Book 2 of Raichand - Mehra - Malhotra Series A tale after the happily ever after... Some fairy tales have an... More

Pre-Prologue
Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: He's Back!
Chapter 2: Pain Ensues
Chapter 3: Home Coming
Chapter 4: Perfect Stranger
Chapter 5: Hustle
Chapter 6: Fisticuffs
Chapter 7: Fishy
Chapter 8: A Thursday
Chapter 9: Jugglers
Chapter 10: Envelope's Mess
Chapter 11: Aurum
Chapter 12: Life goes on...
Chapter 13: Baby Steps
Chapter 14: Passion
Chapter 15: Pandora's Box
Chapter 16: Dreams
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 18: Wired To Be
Chapter 19: Explosions
Chapter 20: Blessed
Chapter 21: A Luncheon
Chapter 22: A Grand Opening
Chapter 23: You Did What?
Chapter 24: Consequences
Chapter 25: Afterparty Inferno
Chapter 26: Rifts & Strains
Chapter 27: Frozen
Chapter 28: All About Perspective
Chapter 29: Charades
Chapter 30: Raging Storm
Chapter 31: A Catastrophe
Chapter 32: Conundrum
Chapter 33: One Chance
Chapter 34: What a Mess!
Chapter 35: Quagmire
Chapter 36: Apprehensions
Chapter 37: Start or the End?
Chapter 38: Comforting
Chapter 39: A Valley!
Chapter 40: Stranger Plays Cupid
Chapter 41: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter 42: FOLA
Chapter 43: Wormhole
Chapter 44: Yours, Forever
Chapter 45: Sanguine
Chapter 46: What is Love?
Chapter 47: Chasing Time
Chapter 48: Hope
Chapter 49: Wildest Dreams
Chapter 50: Odds & Us
Announcement - New Story

MEET the US

940 38 14
By VRUKSHA

Odds & Us has many characters and all of them have their own unique identity and personality.
This MEET & GREET with our protagonists has a sole aim for you all lovely people to know them well. 😊

If you have any favourites, don't forget to mention them in the comments!! 🤭

Aman Raichand

Meet Aman Raichand, the eldest of the Raichand siblings, known for his subtle swiftness and glib mien. His honey-brown eyes are an asset enough to make anyone sane drool. Standing 5'10 tall and garnering dimples to die for, he is considered a universal sweetheart, loved and adored by all.

Staging maturity beyond his age, his heart, mind and soul harbour the ambition to achieve the best. His passion, be it for chasing his dreams or his girl is unmatchable, landing him the name of a starry lover. Not a dancer, but there is only one person who can make him twirl. He believes love happens to all and when it does it knocks the sense out of one.

His talent lies in his exquisite maneuver he does with the food he cooks, an absolute magician with pans and spices. He prides himself as an excellent chef at work and loves making his culinary skills work to marvelously suffice people's insatiable appetite. His demeanour is known to be as calm as a sea right before a thunderous storm. He aspires to get what he wants and it does seem he always gets it.

✿✿✿

❥ Ayan Raichand

Meet the second of the Raichand clan, Ayan Raichand. Resolute in stature with a dimpled smile that is so devilish even the Satan himself would curse under his breath. Complex dark brown eyes easily let out his utterly mystic strike. Matching his brother's 5'10 stance, he is outgoing and always yielding to an expected adventure. His charm lies in astute and chivalrous negotiation techniques, if you want a deal closed you know he is the best person for the job.

He is an expert when it comes to judging what exactly is the person in front of him thinking. That is his kinda thing. He proudly denies being a Jedi but never fails to leave a smirk on his way remarking that he is no mind reader.

He discards hopeless romantics with a whiff of his hand, calls them too much of fantasy in this dystopian world. Despite, killer looks and the suave aura he is absolutely single and is definitely not looking for anyone. Responsibilities have brought the best out of him thus making him a jittery workaholic, on some days his petulance does catch up with everyone.

✿✿✿

❥ Aavya Raichand

Meet the last of the Raichand kids but the most radical, savage, superactive and the wild one, Aavya Raichand. If you wanna dread someone she is the one. Definitely Papa's princess and adored by her overprotective brothers she knows how to make things work for her. Despite being bossy she is enormously loved by all. She is the heart and soul of the family. Her levity and candor is what makes her special.

Sometimes reckless but has a warm, naive and easily swaying heart. Her light brown eyes speak more words than her rosy lips and a dimpled heart-wrenching smile -- also the prime reasons for the success of her role as the Head PR and Spokesperson in the family company, are fiendishly mesmerising. A mere 4 inches short than her brothers her demeanor stands quite remarkably apart.

Surrounded by overachievers in every field she desperately struggles to make her achievements speak for herself. Relationships don't tend to come easy for her but she never loses hope. Shouldered by a strong name and a background her constant efforts to fit in the crowd are shoved as sheer ignorance of a blissful life. Yet, her perseverance is commendable.

✿✿✿

❥ Rose Mehra

Meet the firstborn of the Mehra siblings and a very close friend of Aman, Rose Mehra. A perfectionist at heart and a hundred percent nerd. She is the epitome of the phrase, 'Appearances can be deceptive', in a positive way. Her soothing yet exquisite flair makes her unique in her own sweet way. Her light grey eyes shadowed behind thick black-rimmed specs bring out her furtive self. She has a tenuous coy way of methodologically doing things according to her whims. She can be a stickler when it comes to rules.

She happens to be featured in the coveted 'Best Architects' list in the city and holds her profession in high regard. One of her many hobbies is dancing. Everyone who knows her well tantalises her, describing - A hopeless romantic. As much as she openly denies the fact, deep down she has acceded that she is one. With a height of 5'7 and a beautiful pearl face, she carries herself with elegance.

She dreams of creating her own beautiful world filled with laughs and cheers with the only person she so hopelessly loves. Her notion of family is all about togetherness and resolute love.

✿✿✿

❥ Zeehan Mehra

Meet Rose's dashing baby brother, as she loves to call him, Zeehan Mehra. Everyone prefers to call him Zee. He is the second-youngest member of the clan preceding Aavya but his level headed sagacity in dire situations speaks for himself. Like every group of friends has their fitness freak, Zeehan takes pride to lead the group towards staying fit. His enthusiasm has no match.

He is an excellent football player and has brought laurels for the city team. Along with helping with joint businesses between the families, he enjoys running marathons for charity. He calls it his thing and makes sure to pull each one of his lazy friends with him too.

His deep dark brown eyes are always mystifying and esoteric to all and his swoon-worthy 5'9 body makes one gap. Acing first class in CFA, he enjoys working alongside his father. Can be impulsive at times, with his loquacious self he can woo anyone in the very first meet. Yet, wooing girls doesn't come to him naturally despite them running towards him. He has a somewhat appalling reputation for relationships but has a devil-may-care attitude.

✿✿✿

❥ Kyle Malhotra

Meet the eldest most member of the gang, Kyle Malhotra. Being the oldest, a reflexive protective attitude comes naturally to him, at times bestowing him the title of Grandpa Bear. His sanguine temper and gallant exploits make him an easy person to talk to which often results in people turning towards him for help. An engineer along with a management graduate, he knows all the know-how about the industry and runs Malhotra Mechs. He is a  successful, charmingly righteous and introverted person.

His profound black eyes, a good 6 feet stance and most importantly a kind, polite and gentlemanly comportment put him in a parents' favourite category. He adores being adored. He is the only person besides Zeehan who takes interest in Football, they are proud players of their club. More often than not he is victimized as a puny for being lactose intolerant.

He believes that for every person out there searching for someone, there is most definitely one person who will fit in their lives perfectly thus completing the jigsaw puzzle.

✿✿✿

❥ Kyra Malhotra

Lastly, Meet Kyle's younger sister Kyra Malhotra. The Tom Boy of the gang. She is steadfast, witty and quick in her ways with a killing streak of a ninja. She calls herself an Aesthetic Artist but the gang prefers painter in simple terms just to agonize her. She can be fun to hang out with but if you mess with her she will kick your ass in no time. Her brown dense eyes when in wrath can make one shudder but when in warmth can make one love her equally. Her short, funky pixie cut hair does lend her Aesthetic Artistic side ample justice.

She dreams of falling in love at least once if not multiple times. A dire K-pop, K-drama fan and pulls her girl gang into fangirling as well. Being the youngest in her family she is over-pampered and of course, overindulged but she does maintain a level ground and a level head. She loves involving herself in going all sporty with the boys and she can the toughest player to beat at paintball.

Her life revolves around different struggles as she wades through the murky waters to find herself. Often pushed away or feared, thanks to her tomboyish attitude, she doesn't let that get to her. Her best friends love her, and for her, that is all that is of utter importance.

❋❋❋

Now that you all know the US, Chapter 1 will be out Soon 🔜

Till then,
Keep Reading and Supporting!
Don't forget to share your love in the comments. ;)

Luv... ♥
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.9K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
1.7M 114K 76
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
100K 9.5K 28
~Book 2 of Hidden Love Series~ "I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marri...
764K 45.5K 48
♡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.❞ ...