Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
Power Of Love

SWEET HAPPENINGS

1K 115 52
By magthaline

Hi friends!! How are you All.. Hope you are all fine.. Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments. Thank you so much for waiting friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts..

Abhi and Pragya reached home.. Abhi got ready to his office and Pragya too got ready for her office.. Abhi went back to his cabin. To his shock ,someone beats him from his back.. It's none other than his friend Ranveer who got scoldings from Pragya because of Abhi..

Abhi is laughing thinking of Pragya's reaction when he talked with Ranveer like his girlfriend.. He shared it with his friend about his wife jealous reaction.. They laughed together.. Ranveer felt happy for his friend..

There Pragya is shown shouting at her staffs for their irresponsibility.. After lot of arguments and shoutings.. She made her staffs to complete their works.. She attended the clients.. And then.. Cracked the deal.. She got a big fashion show project for the first time which will be surely became a milestone in her career.. She got very glad and shared it with her family members.. Her dadi told her that Abhi is her lucky charm.. As after getting married.. She cracked a big deal.. Pragya gets into thinking..

She reached the flat tiredly but she is surprised that Abhi didn't come still.. She went in and got freshen up and sat with her laptop for designing dresses for the upcoming fashion show..

It is 7'O clock.. Still Abhi didn't came.. She got hungry.. Starts eating chips 🍟 watching cricket.. It becomes 9.. Pragya got scared thinking of Abhi.. She called him but it is switched off.. She called Neil but there is no info about Abhi.. She got worried 😓 of him... Changes the channel to News.. It's shows some accident of some person who is dead.. Pragya got scared.. She thinks of Abhi and got uneven in breath.. She already has wheezing problem.. Now it becomes severe.. Thinking of person as Abhi. She goes to kitchen walking with difficulty to get some water....

That time Abhi opened the door and gets in. Pragya got her breath back.. She moves fast towards him.. Abhi smiled thinking of hug.. But what he got was slap.. He got shocked....

Pragya :won't you switch on your phone idiot.. Do you know how much i was scared, that too i saw accident news.. won't you come early.. Idiot..

Abhi:, sorry.. I won't repeat this again.. I went yo to my friend's house to see his sick mom.. And got late.. Battery drained out in my phone.. And it is switched off..

Pragya :Always giving reasons to me... Err.. Go away..

Abhi :sorry (holding his ears cutely) if i knew my wife will get worried this much, i would have informed her.. Sorry (with a smile)

Pragya : i didn't get worried of you and all.. I scared to answer my family if something happens to you..

Abhi:like if i dead..

Pragya : (pulled his ears) won't you speak good words idiot.. I mentioned about injury stupid..

Abhi: sorry (screaming) leave me please.. I'm already tired....

Pragya :Go..

Abhi: ok.. I am very hungry yaar.. Have you prepared anything to eat..

Pragya : i was little busy.. Won't you cook... You are enjoying with your friends.. Look at me... I am working for my project ..

Yeah.. I forgot to tell you... I got a big project..

Imagine a big fashion show by Pragya Arora.. 😍 😍

Abhi: one minute.. It's Pragya Abhishek (with a smile)

Pragya didn't know what to speak further.. She looks at him with surprise..

Abhi: anyways Congrats.. I am happy for you.. Shall i come for your show.. I haven't attended fashion shows before..

Pragya :ok..

Abhi:have you eaten anything..

Pragya looked at him like she's lucky to have him.. But her ego is not ready to accept it..

Pragya : i have eaten.. Gonna sleep.. Bye..

Abhi: gud night (with a smile)

Pragya smiled at him.. Abhi is shown cooking in the kitchen.. Pragya is shown trying to sleep.. But her eyes fixed on her husband who is more sweet towards her....

Pragya in mind : he loves me and cares for me.. Still..

I didn't give any respect to him,
I slapped him..
I fight with him..
Behaves bossy to him..

But he's still same from my first meet...

How can you be like this??

Am i this much blessed to have you.. I don't think I would've been this much blessed if i got which i wanted before.. My so called love for that Purab.

Even Purab or anyone else.. Can't love me this much as you do..

I think.. I am falling for you..

I don't care if even you trapped me to get married.. I am happy with you..

Only two days went after marriage... You changed me this much...

(smiling at her hubby who is cooking seriously )

....

1 month went like this for Abhi and Pragya.. Each and every time Pragya's love for Abhi increasing... But she waits for the right time..

Her love for him increases,

Whenever he feeds her while she's busy with her works..

Whenever he tolerates her childishness and anger..

Whenever he makes her wake up from sleep with a cup of coffee and with a smile..

Whenever he cooks for her with love..

Whenever he covers her with duvet and made her to lie properly while she's is in half sleep..

Whenever he smiles at her with love..

Whenever he adjusts her...

Whenever he fulfils her wishes..

.....

Weekend came..

Pragya is shown arranging things for her fashion show.. She Shouts at the labourers.. Abhi makes her calm down and feeding her aloo parotta while she's busy with her laptop.. It was seen by Pragya's family and they got happy seeing Abhi and Pragya..

Abhi and Pragya welcomed their family and made them to sit comfortably.. Then they left inside to check the arrangements.. That time.. One of Pragya's staffs informed her that male model didn't come yet.. Pragya got tensed, she got uneven in breath because of her wheezing problem.. Abhi got tears seeing Pragya in such a situation...

Pragya is struggling hard to breathe......

Abhi :cool.. Cool Pragya.. I will do something.. You don't worry.. It will be surely a hit show.. I promise you.. I will do something.. Please don't stress yourself.. Have this water....

Pragya sits nearby holding Abhi's hands....

Abhi shouts at the staffs: won't you inform before itself . You are informing now.. I don't know what you people will do.. That male model should be present within 10 mins.. Call him or do something..

One staff:sir.. I have an idea.. If you don't mind.. Will you be the male model for today's show.. You are looking better than him.. Please...

Pragya :thank God.. Yes it will work out.. Abhi.. Please Abhi..

Abhi: Pragya please don't play.. I haven't watched any fashion shows in TV too.. It will become funny if i walked on the stage..

Pragya :. Please Abhi.. I don't have any other way.. It's the biggest project in my carrer.. It's ok if you failed.. But we have no other choice other than this.. Let's try for once.. Please Abhi..

Won't you do it for me..

Abhi:uffo.. Where's that dressing room..

Pragya :, thank you Abhi.. Love you (pulling his cheeks)

Abhi got shocked.. She looked at her.. Pragya mentally curses herself for blurting out.. She tried to change the topic...

Abhi: Pragya.. What did you told.. Am i heard it. Are you in love with me?! Please tell me once more.. Please...(holding her cheeks)

Pragya :go and get ready first (removing his hands) i told out of my happiness.. Don't take it serious.. Go fast..

.....

Abhi got ready and came out.. Pragya can't close her eyes seeing her formal hubby looks dashing in his Rockstar dress.. She smiles st him but he looked upset..

Pragya understood the reason for Abhi's upset face.. He cheered him up and gave him practice to walk as a model..
Another female model has to walk with Abhi.. They both are practicing hand in hand.. Then hugging...

Pragya got angered seeing abhi hugging that female model.. Program starts...

The models came one by one.. All are females.. The crowd cheered.. Then male models starts coming.. Everyone cheered..

The anchor announced the arrival of best models of the show....

Abhi arrived in a dashing way.. Everyone gasped seeing him.. As he is new and looking handsome.. Many became his fans in fraction of seconds...

Then female model has to come but didn't come still.. Everyone looking at the door step.. Pragya came but not with fashion dress but wearing saree and specs... That too Abhi's favourite colour.. Abhi is mesmerised...

Pragya came in front and stood besides Abhi.. Winking at him...

That time anchor announced that Abhi and Pragya is a couple ... And their counterpart in that fashion show....

Heart breaks for those who became Abhi's fans..

Pragya in mike:Hi welcome all of you.. I'm very happy to see you all.. Today is on the most important day in my life.. Do you know why.. Do you have any guesses..

Ok.. Then.. Wait..

Lights switched off.. Lights focused on Abhi and Pragya... Who is looking at each other's eyes..

Pragya : i have so much of wishes from my childhood.. But now i have one and only wish is.. You.. Abhi..
You may be an idiot but you are mine..
I am blessed to have you..
You are the result of my good deeds..
I see my God in you..

If I met you before itself.. My life would have been easier..

I have a long time wish is that I will propose my soul mate or my hubby.. And that proposal should be my first.. And it happened today..

I love you..

Love you so much.. You are the best thing happened in my life (holding her tears)

I can't even imagine a life without you..

Love you.. Don't try to leave me ever then i won't leave you alive.. If you go to heaven.. I will follow you there.. If you go to hell.. I will follow you there.....

The place where you are is the heaven for me..

You and your love is the meaning of my life.. Thanks for accepting me inspite of my imperfections..

Love you Abhi.. Love you so much... (tears fall down from her cheek)

That's it for Abhi who stood there controlling his tears.. He hugged her and twirled her around.. Pragya kissed his cheek.. Abhi kissed her forehead.. Screen faces on their happy faces..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like the story.. Hope you all like it..

Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.9K 18
Abhi and Pragya are neighbours. Pragya hates Abhi to the core. She finds him irritating. Moreover, Abhi is getting married to Tanu, Pragya's sister...
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...