ANUBIS | Sara Lance | *DISCON...

By hollcwoods

Madilyn Merlyn and eight others have been recruited by a time traveler to help stop Vandal Savage from conque... More

ANUBIS
Trailer
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

aesthetics

1.9K 70 5
By hollcwoods

Madilyn Merlyn

"Death doesn't just have the power to make people die; it can also make the people they left behind want to stop living"

~

Sara Lance

"We've always been each other's light at the end of the darkest tunnel. I just hope, this time, she'll follow that light"

~

"The dark and the light, they exist side by side. Sometimes overlapping, one explaining the other. The darkened path is as illuminated as the lightened…"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 6.4K 179
I will be doing -Mick Rory -Leonard Snart -Ray Palmer -Rip Hunter - Sarah Lance -Malcolm Merlyn -Eobard Thawne -Damien Darhk - and Jax Jefferson I w...
45.6K 942 30
Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new villains arrive, new friendships are mad...
19.9K 466 15
Sara had decided to stay in Star City after what happened with Leonard and Laurel. After the team had been able to track down where Vandal Savage wa...
2K 80 5
Time Master, Rip Hunter, recruits the mysterious Time Lord known as "Theta" to join him and his team to save the future from the villain Vandal Savag...