Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery

Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

22K 705 175
By UrMyHopee

*warning*

*mature content*

"Jungkook, stop worrying. She'll be fine."

Your newly wed husband nods shortly but his features remain unsure, creasing his eyebrows and the regret of leaving his child spread through his eyes. He plays with the sand, chucking handfuls around lifelessly instead enjoying the heavenly view around him.

You place your hand on his in comfort as your toes dig deeper into the sand, letting the smooth grain bury your bare feet. Your head drops back, exposing your face to the bright and hot sun shining down on you, tanning your already golden skin through your white bikini.

The sea was calmer than usual, the waves crashing softly, causing it to sound like magical music to your ears instead of a harsh noise. No dumbass seagulls present to disrupt you, no more distractions.

Finally.

This wasn't only the first vacation in a long time but the first time you and Jungkook were spending the days alone together, in peace. No more schedules, babies or six other annoying men to disturb the newly wed couple's honeymoon.

You guys were literally alone though.

After the jet landed in Hawaii, you thought that was the end of the journey and Hawaii was the secret place he planned. Turns out he was hiding a secret in a secret. An intimidating black helicopter had been waiting for you as soon as you got off the jet, ready to take you to a separate small island the rich bastard easily decided to rent for a week.

You weren't going to lie, as much as you were excited about the island, it did take Jungkook a solid 30 minutes of telling you convincingly that the helicopter was not going to crash if you got on it. But knowing your stubborn ass, he ended up chucking you over his shoulder and strapping you to the seat while you screamed for the first five minutes of the journey.

And now here you were, being the only two people on the entire island, enjoying the days of your rich youth.

"Jin does know that JJ is allergic to soy, right?" Jungkook asks, his voice once again breaking the peaceful silence with his panicked questions.

You open your eyes gradually and prop yourself on your elbows. "Kookie, you reminded him a couple trillion times, stuck sticky notes all over the house and then threatened to murder them all if they didn't care of our daughter. If they were able to raise you, I'm sure they can raise her."

Jungkook tilts his head to the side, his light brown hair falling to the side "I was only 14 when they started raising me. JJ's 14 months, there's a difference."

You shift your gaze up to the sun again, eyelids closing lazily "Is there? Cause you're acting like a baby right now."

Not appreciating your remark, Jungkook gives you a light push, his large hands causing your elbows to collapse and your face to crash into the sand. Curses fall off your tongue and you whip your head out of the hot sand to shoot him a glare.

As if that wasn't enough for him to stop, he grabs handfuls of sand, continuously chucking them at you. You squeal at his next attack, lifting your hands in order to protect your hair from the attacking sand but it barely does any good.

"Jungkook!"

You get up from the sand as fast as you can, running away from the naughty man behind you. He's already up on his feet, speed of lightning shooting him straight after you as he's determined to capture your body into his.

He easily catches up, his strong arms locking you into his chest. Two bodies stumble into the sand again and your husband picks up from where he left off. You attempt to defend yourself as he sits on top of you, chucking your own loads of sand into his face but the smart man's quick reflexes dodges all of them.

Deciding to use a new tactic, his hands reach down to target your stomach, his fingers tickling your skin. Giggles erupt from your body, your hands letting go of the sand to now pry his wicked hands away. Laughter of his own releases from his bare tanned chest, his eyes growing small as his lips part to display his white bunny teeth.

"Honey," you let out in a whine between giggles "I just wanna tan."

His hands free you from the torture of continuous laughter and clamp around your wrists, pinning them to the sand beneath you.

"You don't need to tan." he says, lowering his head down to deliver a sweet kiss to your lips "You're already so perfect."

He traces your jawline with fluttery kisses, his lips traveling down your chest and onto your stomach. Another giggle escapes your lips at his compliment, your heart doing back flips inside your chest. When his lips find their spot at your thighs, your giggles come to an abrupt stop, replacing them with a small gasp. Missing the feel of his lips against your skin, you let him do what he wants, needing it more than ever.

"Tell me baby," his pitch lowers as he speaks between kisses "Have you ever had sex on a beach?"

"Yeah" you sigh out easily.

He stops, lifting his head to deliver a surprised look at your answer. His face falls into a confused frown "You have? When?"

You pause, meeting his odd stare "Um, like last year. But I only had one glass because I didn't like it that much."

Jungkook stops, staring at you for a few more seconds with a blank face until his head drops. You watch him in confusion as he lifts his head again, chuckling with creased eyes "I didn't mean the drink, Noona."

"Oh." you dumbly say, lips circling into a clueless circle. Then it hits you. "OH" you repeat, realization slipping into the letters.

He smirks, coming up to deliver a singular deep kiss that pulls you back into the moment. He bite your lips, tugging on the flesh before pulling away. His body hovers above yours and he looks deep into your eyes with his own dark lustful ones. "You'll see what I mean."

Confirming his words, he travels down your body again. His hands pry open your thighs and your chest heaves as his head dips lower, already knowing nothing was going to prepare yourself from the pleasure he's about to gift you with his skillful mouth.

A louder gasp releases from your throat when you feel a wet tongue gliding up your inner thigh, getting closer and closer to its destination.

"J-Jungkook," you pant, barely able to think straight "What if someone finds us?"

Without warning, his tongue swirls at you wet entrance and you grip his hair. "There's a reason I rented this island, Noona." The hot breath escaping his mouth as he speaks hits your heat, causing a shiver over your body at the sensation.

He returns his focus, flicking his tongue constantly as he sucks on your clit. Your body responds, back arching at his touch. You moan out "Oppa" unwillingly, earning another smirk from Jungkook before he dives in again.

He laps at your juices continuously, causing a feeling to build in your stomach already while your nerves go crazy under his touch. You take his locks in a strong grip as he pushes his tongue further. Your body loses all of its control as your high grows closer, he grabs your thigh to keep you still, his mouth non stop working at your core.

You moan out one last time, gripping his hair stronger "Jungkook!"

A wave of pleasure washes over you and your legs shake to let your orgasm break free. Your husband doesn't hesitate to accept the juices into his mouth, savoring the sweet taste of you that he dearly missed.

You breathe out heavily, feeling yourself slowly coming down from the clouds.

Jungkook's mouth finds its way back to your lips again, giving you a taste of your own juices. "Is it just me or have you gotten tastier?"

Unable to think, you respond with a lazy smile, feeling your body relaxing into the sand after your strong release. Closing your eyes for longer than a second, you feel his arms lifting you off the ground. You snap out of your daze and squeal "Kookie! What are you doing?"

He walks over to where the large towel lay and places you down gently, shielding your body from the sand. "Well I don't know if you've realized," he pulls down his swimming trunks, revealing his hungry member "But we haven't actually had sex yet."

Right, sex on the beach.

You don't resist at all as he grabs at your waist, caressing the flesh. You feel his hands squeeze your ass and you automatically lift your hips into the air eagerly, impatiently wanting him inside of you. His eyes on yours, the tip of his dick enters. Your own wetness helps his cock to slide deeper into you with ease. You moan loudly at the sensation and let him penetrate you.

He keeps a hold on your waist as he angles inside you, he grunts as he moves slowly inside. "Does it feel good baby?"

You respond with a loud moan of satisfaction. Taking your moan as a yes, he thrusts in deeper and your moans only grow louder as his dick hits your spot. You attempt to hold back your sinful cries by biting your lip but he continues to glide himself quicker, making you reach heights of pleasure you never thought you could reach.

He slows down the pace all of sudden, slapping your ass in the process.

"Honey, faster, please." you beg him, eyes growing with pleading.

He smiles down at you with sinful lust "Are you sure?"

You nod.

"Are you sure you can take it?" and he slaps your ass again.

You whimper "Yes, oppa, fuck me!"

In an instant your hips move aggressively against him as he hits the spot over and over again. You breathe in the hot air burning with the lust rising around you.

"I love you so much, baby." he growls out, biting his lip as his eyes stay on yours.

You can only moan back, feeling your mind wondering off into an unending spiral of pleasure and deep emotions as you hear the loving words leave his mouth.

"I love you, Jungkook." you breathlessly moan back "So, so much."

Falling deep into each others waves of passion, your sweaty bodies ride with each other. Pants, moans, groans from the two of you as your bodies melt into one. Skin on skin contact deepening the love you two have for each other. He fills you deep inside and the breath leaves your lungs.

Jungkook bites his lips, not slowing down his thrusts. Locking eyes, the two of you shudder with loud moans. You feel his orgasm travel inside your body.

He presses his forehead against yours, breathing in your air as the delight doesn't fade. He delivers another kiss onto your waiting lips and falls next you, taking your naked body into his own.

You lie there speechless on a beautiful island, next to a beautiful man, under a beautiful sun. Nothing needs to be said, you both can hear each others hearts singing for each other clearly.

Singing on a song to prove the eternal love the two of you have for each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: been a while since I wrote smut, hope I haven't lost my touch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
30.3K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
534K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
147K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...