Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

28.6K 990 235
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

Next morning

"Mom had agreed for the marriage." I announced as I entered my room with a smirk on my lips along with the feeling of victory whilst my mind was swirling with the thoughts of what I would do to her once me and Tara gets hitched. Ofcourse, I am planning for the revenge.

Afterall..

How dared she threw her slipper at me? I curled my fist at this thought.

She hurted my ego god dammit !

I clenched my jaws as I remembered that day.

I still can't believe how she fucking dared to do that. I was so merciful to let this matter go smoothly even though my insides were burning with rage at that time. Even still I could feel anger whenever I think about that eventful day. But not now! She will face the consequences for messing with me, after all she messed with a wrong person. I am not the one who forgives easily.

My chain of thoughts broke when Viraj exclaimed.

" Wow ! Congrats Abhinay. Can't believe mom just agreed with the marriage." Viraj was amazed. And this led my smirk to get more widen at his remark.

Ofcourse ! Even I was amazed with my mom's decision.

" So when is your engagement?" He asked with curiosity.

I smirked while lifting my gaze towards the ceiling, admiring the hanging chandelier after I sat on the edge of my bed.

" Tomorrow." I announced, making those idiots shocked from the news.

" So soon?" Vinay frowned.

" And what about Tara? Last time we checked she wasn't even willing to cooperate with us. I don't think she would even give her consent for the marriage." Viraj remarked.

" And do you really think I would bother with her consent?" I asked him with my amused eyes.

Vinay chuckled.

" I don't know bhai. But surely Tara will make you bother with or without your consent." He mocked with those mischievious eyes staring at me.

My amusement got disappeared in a second as I shot him my serious gaze.

" Fuck off Vinay." I retorted.

In return, he just chuckled. Bastard.

" Well it's a truth. Otherwise, which one of your victim was having that gut to throw their slipper at your face?" He mocked again and my whole playful demeanor just wiped off.

Anger filled my insides, as I just stood up and stalked towards him who was sitting on the couch without any care.

He must have sensed my changed demeanor because in next moment, he stood up from his seat and raised his both hands as if surrendering himself to me.

" Sorry sorry sorry.. " his playfulness was still present.

Bastard.

I shook my head and turned to look at Viraj.

" Boss ! You know na... he is half crack. Ignore him, ignore" He said with a shrug while looking at Vinay and shaking his head at his playfullness.

But Vinay just chuckled and took his seat.

" Ok guys, Tomorrow is the engagement. And we need to make sure to get her ready for her upcoming marriage." Viraj said with his both arms crossed over his chest and thinking deeply.

" What should we do for Tara to agree with this marriage?" He asked while glancing at me and Vinay with his raised eyebrows, expecting for us to come up with some plans.

I smirked as suddenly the devilish idea striked my mind.

" Woah! Why does it seems to me that some wicked idea has entered your mind Abhinay?" Viraj grinned as he looked at me with his curious filled gazes.

I raised my eyebrow at Viraj with my smirk widen as he continued," Your smirk is giving us not so good indication after all."

I grinned evilly as I turned around and took my seat on the loveseat.

" Tara would agree to this marriage. No need to worry guys. Infact you both would find it hard to believe now but I tell you, she would herself agree to this marriage." I stated with my calmed demeanor.

" But how?" Both frowned while looking at me with their curious gazes.

" Blackmailing." And I grinned devilishly.
_______________________

We were currently in her prison-like room. She was locked in this room at my command. But when I opened the door of her room and entered inside, she was found to be sitting beside the window without any care and enjoying the nature by looking outside.

She instantly flinched when she felt the presence but soon went into relaxed posture when she turned around slightly and gave us a look over from over her shoulder with a bored look.

" So Tara, you know tomorrow is a.... party." I stated as I smirked at her, to which she frowned.

" Oh ! But why you are telling  me this?" She asked innocently.

I turned towards my right and took a seat on the couch like I owned the room, which truly I does.

I smirked while again looking at her. My both friends were standing and watching her, more likely studying her with their curious gazes.

'' Because sweetheart," I used a word of endearment for her to which her frown deepened," tomorrow we would exchange our rings. You will wear me my ring." A malicious smile formed on my lips.

" Oh! But I don't have your ring. " With a shrug and a  bored expression plastering over her face, she turned around back towards the window and busied herself looking outside the window, with her face void of any worry.

My smile wiped off as I glared at her back with my clenched jaws.

She just fucking ignored me !

" LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU !!" I boomed angrily.

She again turned around towards us with that bored gaze and stared at us like we are some silly people.

" Don't ignore us princess." I stated with my gritted teeth.

Her face bright up instantly and looked at me with her excited and curious gaze.

" You think I am a princess !?" She pointed her index finger at herself as she looked at me for confirmation.

I looked at her weirdly and then sighed.

" Ofcourse, you are princess Tara." Vinay confirmed for her with a soft smile.

She grinned at him.

" Oh I know! That's why I was waiting for my prince charming." She said rather excitedly, making us looked at her weirdly.

She is just.... unbelievable. !!

" Well you know, this man here is your prince Tara." Vinay said, pointing towards me with a smile, to which her smile wiped off as she turned her glare at me.

"Of course, he is devil prince." She snorted.

I smirked.

" And this devil is going to engage with you darling." I stated confidently.

She frowned.

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

" Every devil has their angel. Where is your angel? You must engage yourself with an angel. She might not like me with you. And you don't know when I end up killing you." She added, trying to threaten me but failing miserably. But what surprise me was the way she turned towards the window with a shrug and a bored look and again ignoring me.

I heard Vinay chuckling at me, making me shot him a look. He instantly composed himself while Vinay was busied in watching her with his arms crossed.

I again looked at her seriously.

" You will get ready for our 'engagement ceremony'."

She frowned as now she fully turned towards us.

" Oh, so you are planning a wedding?" She asked surprised, or rather I say stupidly.

" We are going to engage Tara and after few days you would marry me." I said to her seriously.

Seems like my words has snapped something within her as she stood up with her ferocious eyes.

" Why you are so adamant on marrying me? I won't marry you DEVIL." She spat.

I raised my eyebrows at her. She really has some guts.

"Well ! you will darling. I will make you wear my ring tomorrow. And you will wear it happily. I will make sure of it." I stated, still with my calmed demeanor.

She pouted angrily and crossed her arms in a stubborn manner.

" GET OUT DEVIL. OR I WILL SHOUT !!" She yelled angrily with the bitchy attitude, wiping off my calm demeanor again.

" I think you are forgetting whose house is this. You are living under my mercy ! you fool." I stated angrily with my curled fist.

She is getting on my nerves now and I am running on a thin patience.

" Don't call me fool. I am not going to marry you. You are devil and I hate devil. Devils are not nice." She said stubbornly with same rage filled eyes. Though her behaviour was resembling that of a child.

Her words made me smile maliciously.

" Ofcourse darling, I am far from nice." I smirked with evil," And soon you are going to feel it."

" I hate you."

" Oh ! The feelings are mutual."

" I will not do engagement with you. My prince is going to come and sweep me off my feet. But before that he will beat you devil and then you will cry out loud like a kid." She stated in a challenging manner.

I looked at her seriously. Enough of her dramas now !

" Your.. 'Bhola'." I started dramatically with a pause, and as expected, this got her attention.

She shot me an angry look.

" I will kill that Bhola if you don't obey me." I said with each and every word clearly and slowly, making her gasped shocked.

" Huh !! You devil..." she tried to say something but I cut her off by pulling out my gun and pointed it at her, making her coward back in fear as her gaze got stuck on the gun.

Her back hit the closed window glass as she looked at me with her widen eyes. I could sense the familiar fear which I brought to life just by showing him my gun.

Her mouth agaped as she looked at me surprised.

" Now are you ready?" I asked with same smirk on my lips.

But to my surprise, she took a deep breath and glared at me, inspite of her fear. She was not looking at me timidly, instead with a fierce gaze with the tint of fear probably.

" Don't you fear?" I asked, confused.

She shook her head and looked at me in stubborn manner.

" Why?" I questioned.

" Because Vimla masi told me to not fear the evil. And you are evil, you devil." She spat with boosted confidence. That previous fear just diffused into the air.

She is still taking me as a joke. Don't she fear what I will do with her Bhola?

Enough of her drama now. She is taking me as a joke ! Now she will face the consequences.

" Viraj go and kill her Bhola." I ordered him just to build up the fear in Tara for me and forced her to obey me.

" Yes boss, gladly." With that Viraj turned towards the door and started to walk towards the door with the smirk plastering on his face.

" STOP !!" Tara shrieked frantically.

" D-do-don't you dare devil." She said with fear and fake confidence and this made me smile as I know that now I got her where I want.

" Then obey me Tara and I'll ensure nothing would happen to your love." I said smoothly while twirling my gun with my fingers.

" How can I b-believe you?" She asked though I could see the angry tears starting to form in her eyes.

" Just obey me and your love would be fine. I don't do fake promises Tara." I smiled at her.

" O-ok I-" She took a deep breath and then finished her sentence reluctantly,

" I'll m-marry you."
________________________

Engagement day

"Breaking news !! India's one of the most handsome, smart, successful and eligible bachelor 'Abhinay Singh' is going to be engaged today with the love of his life. The girl is still a mystery for us but soon we would get to find out this lucky girl who managed to rule the heart of a casanova. We don't know if she is a daughter of any rich entrepreneur or any famous model or actress from bollywood. Like I said it is still a mystery for us. But one thing is sure, this twenty-seven year old heartthrob has broke the hearts of many girls. We wish the bright future for the couple.
For more coverage, be with us or you can log on to..."

I switched the television in frustration. God! How they fucking got the news of my engagement. Bloody shit !!

I raked my hairs with my fingers in frustration. How they fucking know about this?

" What happened Abhinay? You seem like you are in distress." Viraj asked, breaking my trance, as he just entered my room with the cup of my coffee.

" Nothing Viraj. Just tell me how they fucking get to know that I am going to be hitched?" I asked him angrily.

" They?" He was confused.

" Media !!" I yelled.

" What !? Media!? Bloody shit ! Abhi I swear we didn't gave out any information about your marriage to media." He said frantically and my temper flared.

" THEN HOW THE FUCK THEY GOT TO KNOW?" I shouted angrily as I stood up from my bed." It was going to be a private ceremony. What's a need to inform media?"

"Abhi I swear no one gave out the information. I--" He was cut off by someone who entered my room. I turned my head in the direction of intruder, only to found my maa.

" I gave out the information Abhinay." Maa's curt voice boomed inside the room.

We both got shocked. Why?

" Why maa? What's so hurry?" I asked her shockingly.

" Because I want the world to know that soon you are going to get married, so that your girlfriends would leave you. And also I want to boast about my son's marriage to the entire world."

Fucking hell !!

Tara pov

Engagement day

" Mam, this is your dress. Abhinay sir wants you to wear this gown for the engagement party today." A lady of my age said to me while handing me a dress.

I saw the dress which was a beautiful shade of rose pink gown. I never saw such dress in my entire life. It looked like a dress a princess would wear.

" Abhinay sir wants you to get ready. We maids will help you to get you ready." She said softly.

I again glanced at the dress.

That devil wants to marry me. Huh !? What's wrong with him. First he is not letting me go and then wants to marry me. My dream about getting my prince would only be left as dream now. I thought sadly.

Within one hour I was ready. Maids did my makeup and hair. But I was so annoyed with them.

" Hey Nisha, party is already started and they all are waiting for her." One of the maid informed to other maid.

" Ok ! Everything is done. Mam please come with us." Nisha said softly.

I walked with them reluctantly. I thought about escape but quickly changed my mind as I reached downstairs and saw so many guards and people in the party already, who were busy in themselves. I really hate this party now. Why there have to be so many people?

Silence engulfed the hall as all of their gazes turned to me in astonishment, making my anxiety grew. I could feel the glares from ladies and girls of my age. I looked at all of them with my confused gaze.

Why they all are looking at me like that?

I could tell they all were from elite societies. Ladies were wearing expensive gowns, heavy makeup and jewelleries and men were in their expensive suits.

I looked around, only to find devil in expensive grey suit enjoying his drink with his as usual two demon. He was busy talking with them. But when he sensed the silence all around him, he roamed his gaze only to be landed on me.

And I don't know my heartbeat spiked up. He was surprised as he gave me a look over. I ignored it nevertheless and roamed my eyes all over the place to see if his mother too was present. But surprisingly not. I think she must be busy somewhere else.

I was annoyed. He was blackmailing me, and forcing me to do this ceremony with him. I wish I could kill him. But no !! Vimla masi told me never to hurt anyone. She is not with me now but I know my masi always expects me to be on my best behaviour and that is the only reason I am not killing him.

" See... this is that bitch who bewitched our Abhinay."

" Huh! That girl? Yuck ! Look at her.. she is surely a bitch !!"

I heard hushed whisper of two girly voices.

I turned around and got confused when my gazes landed on two beautiful ladies of around my age.

So much attention was never a cup of tea for me. It always leads to increase my anxiety and watching this two lady talking about me made me more confused and anxious.

Do I know them?

How they both know my nickname?

Suddenly that devil walked towards me with that evil smile, as if enjoying his victory. But don't worry devil, you are going to cry when my prince will come and beat you badly. Then I will smile that day.

He reached me and wrapped his one arm around my waist, almost lovingly. But I know better. He wants to fool the people here while planning in his mind to kill me in vicious ways.

"Everyone !! Meet my fiancée, my beautiful future wife... Tara." He smiled broadly, then roamed his eyes around the hall, probably trying to find his mother, then glanced at his wrist watch he was wearing.
" Please enjoy the party everyone. There is still some time left for the engagement ceremony."

And like this, a pop music blasted with high volume while everyone busied themselves with chatting.

One old man came forward and commented on me with his genuine smile.

" Your lady love is beautiful Abhinay."

" Thanks Mr.Oberoi." Devil said gratefully while pulling me more closer to his body. Why he was holding me like that?

After talking for a few minutes with him, that old man walked off somewhere and devil turned towards me with his dangerous aura and serious gaze. He leaned more closer until his mouth was near to my ear while pulling me more closer by his hand on my waist, making me gulped and confused.

" Listen here and listen carefully Tara. I want you to behave. No more stupid talk. You won't tell anyone who we actually are or why you are here, would you?" His intense glare made me shook my head in a 'no' frantically.

"You will smile at everyone and be friendly towards the other. Don't you dare to escape unless you want me to kill your Bhola. Am I clear?" He threatened with his low voice in one go, making me gulped again and fear to spike up in my whole being.

" Yo- you don't do anything to Bhola and I-I will behave." I knew my voice was small, but I couldn't help feeling intimidated by this devil. His voice was too calm and dangerous to my ears.

" You better." He hissed," Now go and try to communicate with other ladies and girls. Don't you dare do any funny business. Or you better know the aftercome."

I nodded frantically as I know what aftercome he was talking about and I can't take the risk.

I still didn't realise what did he meant by 'funny business', but I won't mess up now. I have to save my Bhola.

'' Good! Now smile and act like you are very happy being my fiancée. I am telling you again,  don't you dare try to escape otherwise you know  well Tara. I won't hesitate to kill your pet as a consequence. Now go and talk to girls and women in a very polite and friendly manner. Do not forget they are from elite societies and are very important people. Do you understand Tara?''

" Yes" I nodded affirmably.

After giving me a single glance again, he walked off somewhere, leaving me alone. Only then I took a deep breath and sighed.

He is very serious in killing off my Bhola. But I will not mess it up. I will follow his every instruction that devil gave me just now.

I turned around and walked aimlessly. I could feel the heated gazes on me. It must be from those women who were glaring at me before without any reason.

A waiter reached me," Mam do you like cold drink?"

I nodded and took one glass of cold drink from the tray he was holding. He walked off to the other guest, serving them as well.

As I took a sip, those two girls from before, reached me. I don't know why but I think they are not liking me a bit. With their scornful gaze they both smiled at me.

" Hello uh-Tara, right?" One of the girl wearing a purple knee length dress greeted me first with her fake smile.

" Hello to both." I smiled at them. Another girl was dressed in a light green gown and her whole demeanor showed her intense hatred towards me.

" So you are that bitch huh? What black magic did you do that bewitched the one of the most eligible bachelor of this country?"

Huh? What are they talking about? And more importantly how they both know my nickname. I didn't meet them before.

'Talk to girls and women in a very polite and friendly manner.' A few minutes ago that devil said those words to me, so I knew I have to be extra careful while talking to these girls. With this thought, I smiled at them again.

" Um-  do you know me? How?" I asked hesitantly whilst the words spoken by that devil still repeated in my mind. 'Talk friendly'

" Ofcourse! And tell me who will not? A golddigger like you surely did a good job in trapping our Abhinay." That girl in purple dress was surely not happy with me.

" What do you both want?" I was confused with their behaviour.

" Leave Abhinay. He is mine." Again that girl in purple dress spat at me with her burning gaze.

But the words which she uttered surely wasn't liked by the other girl, because in next moment, she turned towads her and rather growled," you fucking slut, he is mine. Don't you dare to claim what is mine, you worthless golddigger."

" What did you said you whore !! How dare you call me golddigger, huh whore? Be in your limits. He is mine." The girl in purple dress retorted hatefully as she glared at her.

" Behave you slut, don't show your slutty behaviour now. It was discussed before. Abhinay is mine, not yours." That girl in green dress hissed.

" You stop your whoring behaviour. You were already in a relationship with your boyfriend and now wanting to claim what is mine !? How dare you whore ?" .. And this conversation led to the verbal fight between the two.  But they both were calling each other names like slut, whore, golddigger, and many more.

May be they are their names?

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me.  As I turned around, to my horror, it was the devil who was glaring at me, like accusing me for the cause of their fighting through his eyes.

" Stop you both!!" He growled at both the girls, making them both stop instantaneously. I noticed his jaw was clenched, and fist curled, with his glaring eyes now fixated on both the girls.

" What are you two doing here?" He hissed at both of them.

They glanced at me hesitantly and then at him again. I gulped as soon as he turned to look at me with his same glaring eyes.

" What did I said before?" He hissed at me.

" I did-didn't do anything. Please believe me. I don't know why they started fighting with each other." My insides were shaking with the fear of what would happen if I am to be blamed for their behaviour.

No no no, I won't let it happen.

Suddenly, a fabulous idea striked my mind. He said to me that I should talk to everyone in a friendly manner which I always do, but now its a time to show my friendliness.

And with this thought, I smiled brightly at both the girls, resulting in them looking at me in a weird manner.

" Dev-Abhinay" I corrected myself before I spill out the truth to everyone about him being a devil. I have to be extra careful, " They both are actually my friends."

" Friends?" He raised his one brow at me, now looking at me with amusement.

I nodded and signalled at both girls with my eyes to play along with me. " Yeah, we all were actually talking about our favourite superhero. You see batman, superman, spiderman." I chuckled hesitantly but I knew from their looks that they know I was telling a lie.

Girls are looking at me like I have grown two horns over my head. Why they are not getting it I am trying to save them from this devil? They are so naive that they didn't realise this dangerous person standing over here.

I gulped and again glanced at the devil.

" Do you know these girls Tara?"

At this question, I again smiled.

"Ofcourse. I know them both. Afterall they are my friends."

His eyes were telling me that I was lying blatantly. But still I continued with my act and put up my confident face.

" Oh really!? Then tell me, do you know their names?" His eyes were challenging.

" Ofcourse yes." My voice gives away the hesitancy.

" Then tell me."

" Umm-" I turned to look at both the girls who were wearing a weird look as they both gazed at me," Ah- that girl in a purple dress, her name is slut and this girl is whore."

I know the names are weird. I never heard of such names. So I think this is their names, may be nickname as they both addressed to each other with this name only.

A feeling of pride filled my insides as I took great proud of my intelligent mind. I just pray these two girls don't blow out our act.

I smiled but soon it wiped off as I turned to both the girls, only to find them glaring at me in anger and intense hatred and the devil staring at me in disbelief.

*****************************
4350 words.

I hope you enjoy.

Updates would be slow because my college has reopened. But I will continue to give updates. Don't worry.

Excuse my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language :p

I would like to thank Shy_lotus who is doing the edition of my story.

Plz vote, comment and share :)

P.S :- How's the cover of this story?

Thanku,
Sana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 22.7K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
3M 167K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
18.5K 587 21
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...