In Love With A Straight Girl...

נכתב על ידי TheWeirdoAuthor

Falling in love is always the greatest feeling in the world. But sometimes the secrets and lies that occur wi... עוד

Chp. 1
Chp. 2
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp 5
Chp 6

Update

304 5 1
נכתב על ידי TheWeirdoAuthor

Hey guys. I was too lazy to just add a chapter and make an update but whatever.

So good news is this book has reached 2k views and I love each and every single one of you and I never actually thought this story would get this far.

This was my very first book and I planned on rewriting it with the knowledge I have now to help make it better. So more detail for you guys and a better story line.

I'm still slowly editing this book and I didn't know I wote at least 2,000 words per chapter so it is taking me a minute to make everything come together.

LOVE YOU GUYS~ ThE WeiRdO AutHoR

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.5K 278 37
21 year old Kay gets the shock of his life when he wakes up halfway across the world after four years in captivity. Traumatised, battered and bruised...
1.6K 50 33
There are some things so horrible that we can't even think about it. Things that happen in the past. You bury them deep so no one will ever possibly...
179 1 13
'I need you and you need me.' Everything feels like snow on the beach when two people fall for each other at the same time. Weird but fucking beautif...
1.4K 104 23
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...