- Stray Kids Imagines -

By X_AlecxaHeart_X

A collection of X_AlecxaHeart_X's SKZ Imagines where in all complete 8 members have their own worlds and stor... More

Short Reminder.
Falls At 4419 | Bang Chan
Sunshower | Lee Felix
Voices | Lee Minho
Delivering Jealousy | Seo Changbin
Insecurity Ocean | Hwang Hyunjin
Misinterpretations | Han Jisung
Misinterpretations | Han Jisung (2)
Reassurances | Lee Felix
Lost Comfort | Kim Seungmin
Sunshine | Yang Jeongin
Loathe | Changlix
Remorseful Night | Bang Chan
Happier | Lee Minho
Love The Way You Hate Me | Seo Changbin
Love The Way You Hate Me | Seo Changbin (2)
Firsts | Hwang Hyunjin
Bouquet | Han Jisung
Bouquet | Han Jisung (2)
Disclosed | Kim Seungmin
Love Scenario | Yang Jeongin
Ctrl D | Bang Chan
Ctrl D | Bang Chan (3)
Sonder | Jilix
Special | J.Y. Park
Continuing..
A Dream Out Of The Storyline | Han Jisung
Wish I Were | Kim Seungmin
Someone's Someone | Bang Chan
[10:47PM] Lee Minho

Ctrl D | Bang Chan (2)

2.5K 83 13
By X_AlecxaHeart_X

Ctrl D | Bang Chan (2)

Member : Bang Chan ( 방 찬 )
AU : Highschool Bad Boy, Gang Leader
Word Count : 2784 words

Waiting for me to update? Here you go!

---

The real fun has just begun.

After 3 days, following what Captain Chan said, you started the mission. Of course, this time you've got Jeong In with you.

It was free time, you and Jeong In were talking, just to pass some by and wait for the targeted students. Not the main target, you just need his 2 minions who supports him. With them being weak, Hong Jun Woo is helpless. The next part, it's not your business anymore.

" What will I do, noona? " Jeong In asked as he leaned his back in the lockers. Looking around, just in case they finally came, you're relieved that they haven't arrived yet.

" You'll make sure I'm alright and that no one sees us. At the same time, get some information as I do too. We'll need to have the same collected information so that we'll both know that we heard it right. Got it, kiddo? " Jeong In nodded, pinning everything you said in his head. He's just as evil as Seung Min but during missions, he's really serious about it.

Glancing to his left, he tapped your shoulders which got your attention to him. He didn't need to sign you or tell you and you almost immediately looked over his shoulder. Knowing what he wanted you to know, you spotted the three targeted students.

You got annoyed at the girls squealing over Jun Woo and whispering about him as soon as he got into the hallway. You looked in the opposite direction and saw Ji Sung and Chang Bin on the other end of the hall, they pretending that they were just talking like others would do but in reality, they were protecting the two of you with a great amount of distance so that no one would notice.

Ji Sung's eyes landed in yours for a second then he looked at Jun Woo who is flirting with other girls and his two minions now with the other school's buzzing bees. Back to you, he nodded. Reassuring you that you'll be alright.

Sighing, you head over to the other group where the bees are. All they know that you were friends with them but in reality, you only needed information and not friendship. Jeong In is busy with another girl who needs his help with her homework. Jeong In was her assigned tutor after all.

Even though he's busy with her, he made sure that they sat a bit close to where you are and eavesdrop.

" Hey Woo Seok, Yeon Na. What's today's news? " you said as you placed your hands in the mentioned names' shoulders.

" Oh, hey Bin. We got Seung Min going out with Hyu Na. Which we know that you know that earlier than us, " Yeon Na mentioned which made you smirk at the thought of what happened days ago.

" Oh yeah, I knew it already. I can't believe him though. He always says that he doesn't like her a bit and then I'll be shocked in the next day that he already asked her out! " looking around the huge group, I met In Ho's and Hae Min's eyes.

Trying to seem like I don't know them at all, I asked them. " Oh, who are these two newbies? "

" Ah, that's Kang In Ho and Kim Hae Min. They joined just last month. You haven't been with us for a while so you need some catching up. "

" Well, nice to meet you! I'm Jung Hye Bin. You two might need to keep that in mind, my name is really helpful for you two in the near future! " with what you said, you got them really confused but you were already giving them a hint.

---

As you were solving some math problems in your book, you were in a middle of a meeting. A meeting with your Captain.

There were 5 of you in the room. Ji Sung, Chang Bin, Chan, Jeong In and you. He called out the ones who were involved a while ago to get what we collected.

We had a rule in here whenever we have serious meetings.

Rule #07
>> Never say anything until you're being talked to, especially towards the leader. Sign the leader when you wanted to say something.
Punishment : Tape the person's mouth

Probably so that we could understand one another. It's disrespectful if two are discussing and the others are just also talking. Who would understand and concentrate? Especially since we're all loud.

" Hye Bin? "

Halting yourself from continuing your homework as soon as he called your name, you almost immediately closed your book and looked up to face him, locking his dark chocolate brown eyes in yours. " What did you and Jeong In got? "

Before answering, you quickly glance at Jeong In, who did the same, and back to him. " Just basic information, Captain. I get to know his minions' data and his own data too coming from them. I pretended that I was trying to be friends with them. "

Chan nodded.

" Yah, Noona, aren't you gonna report something else other than what we got? Something off topic? " Jeong In said. How he said about it made Chan curious. Chan looked at Jeong In, trying to make Jeong In tell him but he didn't say a word until you allow him.

Your eyes widened once he mentioned it. You violently shook your head once Chan's back faced you and mouthing ' NO ' multiple times.

You quickly acted normal once Chan had a suspicion of what was happening behind him and that made him glance at you then back to Jeong In. You answering in your Math book. You caught Chan's gaze.

" Whatever your Noona said, you have to tell me what is it Jeong In, " Chan commanded, his voice low and serious.

This made you have a mental breakdown and melt on your chair. I am fucking doomed.

Jeong In sighed. " Jun Woo flirted with Hye Bin noona. She couldn't do anything but played along, flirting back at him, ran her fingers in his chest and everything. Seems like Jun Woo liked noona after that, " Jeong In explained.

You couldn't understand Chan's reaction at the time, he looks emotionless yet if you looked closely he is furious, his eyes darkening. Not too long after that Chan sighed deeply.

" If that's what you have to do, " Chan started as he looked at you. " You'll do it. As long as your mission will be successful. "

I'm.. Offended.

I'm.. Disgusted.

I.. Feel like being used.

" But Hyung..! You know Hye Bin never liked those things! " Ji Sung defended you.

" Like I said, if she has to do it, she'll do it. "

You sigh. You feel so pissed off but you need to control it.

You closed your Math book and fixed your things. Every eye in the room was on you as soon as they heard a loud thump. You stood up which caused your chair to back up and immediately left saying, " If you'll excuse me. ".

After you closed the door, the three looked at their Captain. Once Chan saw them, he gave them a questioning look. " What? "

" You upset her, Hyung. You know how girls can be so sensitive, " Chang Bin stated.

Chan sat down on his chair and leaned on it, looking at the ceiling. Soon he closed his eyes. " Meeting dismissed. "

The three left him alone in the room after that, Chan left in his own thoughts.

Remembering how you reacted once he said it, he let out a deep sigh and opened his eyes. " If you just know how much I had to control myself before saying that. If you just know how much hatred built up in me when Jeong In told me. "

---

You couldn't fall asleep that night, not knowing why. You were sure that you weren't bothered by Chan's words earlier.

Are you really sure though?

Or you just want to tell that to yourself because you didn't want to think about it again?

Sitting up, you looked around and listened. Everyone was asleep. Or you thought so.

Standing up and leaving your room, down to the kitchen, you get yourself a glass of water. Finishing it all, you went back, hoping that you could already skip the night.

Unfortunately for you, you just couldn't. You also don't know how to handle insomnia since it wasn't that often you get it.

You stared blankly at your door. You sitting down on your bed in your dark room.

Out of the blue, Woo Jin opened your door without knocking which shocked you, your whole body shaking in fear. When you knew it was just Woo Jin, you relaxed and smiled a bit. " Woo Jin-appa, why are you still awake? "

" You better stop calling me Appa, Hye Bin. I'm not your father, " he replied as he leaned on your door frame.

" I know but you seem and act just like one. "

Woo Jin sighed, not wanting to argue with you since you're both tired as hell to even argue over such a small thing.

He pushed his body off the door frame and walked towards you. Your eyes following him. He sat at the edge of your bed and looked at you with a mix of sleepy, tired but worried and confused expression.

" The real question though, why are you still awake, Binbin? " Woo Jin asked after he let out a yawn. " I have my reason why I'm awake. I woke up out of the blue, feeling a need to go to the comfort room, then I saw you going back to your room so I thought that there was something wrong. "

You broke your eye contact with him and looked straight ahead of you.

" I don't know, Woo Jin-appa. Whatever shift I do in my bed and no matter what I do to make me fall asleep. I swear I even tried those childish things like counting the stars until you fall asleep but nothing happens. I really feel tired but I can't let my body rest. It just doesn't let me, " you said, fidgeting your fingers.

Woo Jin examines your state, trying to see the things you're hiding in you. If he's careful and focused enough, he'll see what it was through your body language.

For how long you've been great friends with Woo Jin, you probably know that Woo Jin already had it in his mind but he wants to be sure of it.

" Is the reason behind it about Chan? "

Stunned for a few seconds, since Woo Jin wasn't in the meeting earlier, you asked him. " Who told about what happened in the meeting? "

" Ji Sung, of course. Sometimes he just doesn't know how to shut his mouth. "

You thought about it once again. You don't want to lie to yourself anymore.

" To be honest, it probably is. I don't know why it's such a big deal for me. The possible reason must be because he usually tell me to not flirt before. I kind of get it because it might ruin my reputation and I'm really against it. I... I don't know.. "

Poor you..

Woo Jin's eyes soften and looked at you as you laid your whole body again in your comfy bed. He thought of a way to make you fall asleep, getting away from the hands of insomnia.

All he could think of is one way. He thought that it'll be the most effective of all.

" Want me to sing you to sleep? " Woo Jin suggested. You shifted your head towards him and saw that he's as tired as you too. No words came out of your mouth so you nodded.

Clearing his throat, he soon started to sing.

" oraenmaniya

meonjeo yeonragi ol jureun mollasseo

shigan namyeon uri

jamkkan eolgurirado bojaneun

mareul naega eotteoke geojeolhae "

His voice is really a gifted one. A voice of an angel. You feel yourself relax and calm down. Made your mind at peace and just focus on his soothing voice.

" hago itneungeol

nunchireul chael kkabwa

oneulmankeumeun I smile

apeudeorado I smile

neoye apeseon

amureochi aneun cheok

jal jinaego itneun cheok

bandeushi "

Just like magic. You find yourself feeling sleepy, a wanting to finally go to your dreamland. Your eyes feeling heavy and feeling much more comfortable. Not even in the middle of the song, your mind went blank. Finally entering your dreamland where anything is possible.

You're happy that you could finally let your body rest and skip the night.

Woo Jin smiled when that only one way really worked. Since he's just as tired as you were. He didn't even got to stand up and go back to his room. Instead, he fell asleep beside you.

That's where the night ends.

---

Three days later, you felt like you're one step closer to finishing your mission.

You were back in the hallway. It's where you most likely meet up with the targeted students. Spotting Jun Woo's minions, you tapped both of their shoulders. They looked behind them and saw that they were happy to see you.

" Hye Bin! Did you pass the quiz? " Hae Min asked. You nodded and smiled.

" That's great! Do you have anything to do today? " In Ho asked.

" I think nothing much. My last two periods are free since our professors are absent and no one is going to fill up their part. Plus, I haven't been tasked to review or any homework. "

" Nice. Jun Woo wanted me to tell you that he wanted to finish the project at your house. Is it fine for your parents? "

Thinking about it, ever since your parents and your little sister left you all alone just for their business, they never kept in touch with you but they kept sending you money for you to support yourself. You didn't feel like they were your family anymore. Your gang was your family now. They were there for you always.

" I'll ask them if they'll allow me. If not, we'll just finish it at his house then. "

As you three were talking for a while, Jun Woo showed up.

When he approached you, he automatically wrapped his arm around your waist. " Well, seems like my day has just gotten more brighter since beautiful is now right beside me. "

Hae Min and In Ho just rolled their eyes and smirked. Being told so, you played along.

" Maybe if I stay right beside you, everyday will be just as wonderful as right now, don't you think? " you said as you placed your arms around his neck. Jun Woo grinned, enjoying this.

What you don't know is that who are your two guards.

And to answer that question, it's the two Blondie Aussie Boys.

Felix felt like he was sweating. Probably because Chan was flaming hot. Sure, physically but there's also another cause for that.

He's furious. His stare burning into the man you're flirting with. The veins in his arms are more visible as he clench his fist hard.

Felix couldn't do anything about it.

Not too long, Chan couldn't handle it anymore. Felix was shocked once Chan was approaching the two of you, trying to keep himself calm so not many will notice him.

Once close, Chan bumped and nudged Jun Woo hard that caused him to groan in such pain. You acted to be caring and helped Jun Woo.

" Yah! " Jun Woo called out for Chan as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders for support. " What was that for?! "

" Sorry not sorry but you were in my way. I had to, " with that, Chan left the hallway.

He left you confused there. Not knowing what's with the sudden change of attitude. What made him boil in such anger like that.

But before you could help Jun Woo, Chan passed you and said, " You're not letting him go to our home. "

***

If ya'll would notice, this book filled with SKZ imagines is now celebrating it's first anniversary with you! I know, I'm so late by a month and a half 'cause the past few days got me really busy.

I also wanna thank you all for supporting me and my book! It wouldn't be as successful as it is today without you. I wasn't really expecting this many views and votes as time flies by.

Again, thank you! Sending Lots Of Love, Everywhere, Anywhere!! 💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 5 17
A compilation of short stories based on the idea of discipline (choosing between what you want now and what you want most) with each Stray Kids' memb...
68.6K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever ๐Ÿ˜‚) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...
193K 6.4K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
358K 12.1K 45
โyou're much more beautiful than your artwork.โž โ‡พ non-idol!stray kids x artist!reader โ‡พ completed โ‡พ plagiarism in a crime. ยฉ honeysung 20...