Her Wife And Kids

Por RFNMBK

I'm fist fighting with fire just to get close to you... Más

One
тwo
тнree
ғoυr
ғιve
6ix
ѕeven
eιgнт
nιne
тen
eleven
тwelve
тнιrтeen
ғoυrтeen
ғιғтeen
Sixteen
ѕevenтeen
eιgнтeen
nιneтeen
тwenтy
тwenтy one
тwenтy тwo
тwenтy тнree
тwenтy ғoυr
тwenтy ғιve
тwenтy ѕιх
тwenтy ѕeven
тwenтy eιgнт
тwenтy nιne
тнιrтy
тнιrтy one
тнιrтy тwo
тнιrтy тнree
тнιrтy ғoυr
тнιrтy ғιve
тнιrтy ѕιх
тнιrтy ѕeven
тнιrтy eιgнт
тнιrтy nιne
ғorтy
ғorтy one
ғorтy тwo
ғorтy тнree
ғorтy four
ғoυrтy ғιve
ғoυrтy ѕιх
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
°sixty one°
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
Sixty seven

fifty

1.9K 109 7
Por RFNMBK

Ida's P.O.V

When it comes to school I find myself isolating from the crowd...or at least trying to. I'm very well known.

I'd say popular but I hate that word. It's just people know me and I know them, for some odd reason though I've always been placed in a certain group.

Every school I've ever been in from preschool to now senior year I've always been with this group that was seen as the superior.

I'd like to say I'm very grateful and enjoy this postion but really, I don't.

"So what are you guys gonna do this weekend?" Kendra asked in a hush tone. She had this malicious smirk that worried me.

I never liked hearing her plans. It always had something to do with going against the law.

"I mean other than staying in all day and binge watching 1920 I got nothing to do" Abby replied.

"Honestly same, my boo cancelled on me when we was supposed to go out tonight so.." Layla shrugged.

"Depends on what you planning to do" Tommy rolled her eyes. I just laugh. See this is why we're bestfriends.

"Well orginally I wanted to go shopping but seeing as to how we always do that and it's just not that exciting anymore I wanted to maybe host a party, my parents are out and I have the house to myself all week" She smiled.

It just had to be a party. Didn't they learn from last time with the shooting. "Tap me out" I laugh going back to texting on my phone.

"What? You can't go?" Layla looked at me like it was my fault.

"That and I don't trust parties after the shooting that happened last time. Plus I got a lot of work to catch up on anyways"

"Nah u right. I probably won't be able to go too, skipping comes with a price" Tommy adds.

"Oh yeaaah" Layla laughs. "That's why yall wasn't in class Tuesday and Thurday, " Her mouth drops as she comes to a relization. " how come I wasn't invited?!"

"Cause we was at her mans house, you can't just bring people to they house without their consent" Tommy speaks.

"Ok but how the fuck is he so rich like damn, I'm tryna get like that at 20 too" Kendra adds, everyone nods agreeing with her statement.

"Stop acting dumb y'all know what he does" I chuckle. Still puzzled they look at me heads tilted.

"Damn yall dumb as shit!" Tommy laughs. "Bitch he could be doing millions of things, the fuck" Kendra mugs Tommy as she continues to laugh.

"He's with a gang and they pay him money...hince why he got arrested cause he got caught selling" They all nod in awe.

"Makes since" Abby shrugs.

"So I can just join a gang and I'm rich? Bet" Kendra sticks her tongue out and starts twerking nearly busting her ass as she missed a step on the bleachers.

I only shake my head as she sits down thinking no one saw that.

"It don't work like that hoe" Abby laughs. "Right. It's still not safe, that's one of the reasons we broke up. I didn't even want to go to his house cause his friends or whatever he calls them are mad disrespectful. Am I lying?" I look to Tommy who with a quickness nods her head.

"They don't say much to us but the looks they be giving us is weird. They ugly as shit too like tattoos all over the face...just gross" She shivers.

I feel so bad for dragging her alongside but I'll be damned if I ever have to be the only woman there.

I mean I know they're not gonna try nothing but it's something with being in a room with a bunch of men both old and young and they all have some type of weapon on them.

Anxiety.

The worst they could do is say some slick shit knowing our relation to Tyrell but I could assure you it would not be the same case if we was just some random girls off the streets.

Thank god Tommy was by my side Yesterday cause last time it felt like years before Tyrell was done handling his business so we could hang out.

Zisel's P.O.V

"Point to her" I move out Medina's way waiting for her to point. "Zi no" She objects.

"Why? I just wanna talk" Like what the fuck is really good?

Medina...of all girls you want to beef with Medina?! I'm tickeled.

Medina is like the sweetest person alive. There's no debate on that, I just find it hard to believe how some bitch got beef with her...

This the same girl that gave all her birthday presents to the less fortunite, the same girl that does community service for fun.

This the same girl that arranged a whole funeral and forced her family to attend for a bug she accidentally stepped on when she was 8.

...So automatically I know this bitch just wants to start some shit for no good reason.

Ain't no way I'm being biased when I say Medina did nothing wrong or offensive to make her feel the need to discriminate on her.

Ain't no way!

"Stop babe I'm serious, I don't want you getting hurt because of me" Medina said pulling me to face her.

I look down at her eyes. How can anyone remain this calm knowing someone is spreading hate and false claims about them all through social media!

"No stop! Tell me who did this to you Medina, it's not right and I'm not letting this shit slide!" I yell causing every head to turn our direction.

Noisy ass bitches. I mean I know I'm being loud but BOO! It done passed a minute now.

"People are looking at us" Medina whispered. I look around the field. From the coach to my team and the opposing team not one person blinked.

Fuck it. Let the dog bark, "Who's bitch ass did this! If you gon talk shit at least @ her you trick ass bitch!" I hold out Medina's phone in the air before reading the post.

It was a whole paragraph on her skin being dark and how she lost her virginity to a senior boy which obviously isn't true cause she's not with that....a whole fucking paragraph man.

Knowing better some people turned their heads. All but a couple scrowny ass bitches that kept staring from me to this one girl who had this irritating smirk making me want to slap her right then and there.

"So what's good?!" I spit walking up to the girl. Midway Medina runs to me begging me to let it go.

"Don't entertain her" She kept repeating but none of that shit was going through my head.

My adrenline was maxed and her ugly ass smirk was only making my blood boil.

Funny how it's always the ugly bitches that pick on people.

"You mad?!" Stiff wig yelled from across the field.

Nah bitch I'm livid.

"Medina let me go, I don't care this bitch is asking for it!" I release from her grip.

"Zi what happened?!" I hear Nefertiti's voice from a distant. I don't even look her way as I strode my way towards the bitch.

If it's one thing my mom taught me it's to never let someone denigrate you. If someone does so much as look at you the wrong way you let them know they fucking with the wrong one. Never let shit slide!

"Girls break it up, we're not fighting on the field!" Coach yelled blowing his whistle.

Everything went black after that.

"That's enough Zisel stop!!" I heard Medina yell.

*flash of darkness*

"Shakyra you better get your ass up, get up bitch!"

*flash of darkness*

"Yass fuck her up Zi. Let her know not to mess with my cuz again!"

*flash of darkness*

"Shut up Nefertiti, don't encourage her!"

"Oh shit, y'all forreal? Break it up for she put her in an ambulance!" Asia ran up to me pulling me back with Medina's help as the other girls pulled Shakyra's bald headed ass up.

"Nah let me go! Let me go!" She kicked and screamed.

"Zi your mom is here" Medina said holding me up as I leaned on her for support.

"M-my mom?" I slurred dizzy from my black eye. My eyes widened once I looked around only to spot her jogging my way with coach not too far behind.

Damn, I'm fucked...

°

°

°

°

°

°

"You never learn your lesson! How many times have I told you to stop, one day you're really gonna get fucked up Zisel and no one's gonna be there for you. They could be forming a whole group of girls to fight you right now, then what?!"

She kept going. On and on and on again. My head was pounding, I don't know if it's because the fight or her yelling.

I don't understand what I did wrong. When you see your girlfriend getting bullied you don't just stand there and do nothing.

Of course I'll confront the bitch. I know Medina could hold her own but that shit just don't sit well with me.

I hate bullies with a fucking passion.

I know how it feels, for someone to speak ill on your name and spread rumors...I know how it feels and it'll kill me to have someone I love experience the same shit.

"Can I speak now?!" Like damn breathe bitch. How the fuck you black and switching colors.

"Imani I swear to god I wil-" She stops her sentence midway frantically shaking her head as she whispers to herself.

"Medina I don't know what those girls said to you but that wasn't the way to go" She says minutes later breaking the silence.

"Medina wasn't figh-

"Shut up! Don't talk to me right now Imani. Don't even look at me. You're really starting to piss me off!" I turn my head to the side.

"...And I know she wasn't fighting. It was just your dumbass but I want her to learn from that, at least I'll know she'll listen to me"

"Whatever man" I smack my lips earning a hard smack on the head in return. "Don't get hurt little girl, I'm not Onika, don't do that shit with me!" She points before turning to Medina.

"When you get home you tell your mother what happened and don't post about it on social media. Let the adults handle it. You hear me?!"

"Mom why are you screaming at her?!" I look at her crazy. Quickly I shut up once she shoots me a death glare.

"Yes ma'am, and I'm sorry" Really? She did nothing wrong tho.

...I can admit and own up to my wrong doings but in this case I'm really confused and refuse to apologize for something that requires no apology.

Am I being stubborn? This is just common sense. The bitch was asking for it so I pretty much did her a favor.

"I appreciate it" My mother replies looking back at the road. I just remained quiet after that.

I'm not gonna waste my breath if she's not gonna listen.

"Medina-

"Stop talking" My mother cuts me off. Sighing I turn my face back around.

I just don't understand. What was all those fighting classes for if I'm not allowed to fight?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.3K 3.1K 34
Moved from backup account. Some things has changed but not all.
6.7K 271 10
Megan and Normani have been in a relationship for sometime. Normani is ready to tell everyone, but Megan isn't. Horrible timing cause Normani just fi...
96K 2.6K 22
(NOT FINISHED) Once the blindfold and gag are on, I hear Her walking around the room. The bed then dips at my feet. I gulp softly and jump at the fee...
26.2K 1.3K 51
Reader X Star Wars Character X Star Wars No OC's EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE OF STAR WARS IS INCLUDED!!!! ENJOY! ❤ (Request Closed)