Sweetheart 💉❤️ -klaus fanfic...

By Notveryactive

"Did I scare you, sweetheart?" He asks, moving closer to me, my heart pounding loud and fast... "Excuse me?"... More

Best friends brother 💉~1
Milk and misery 💉~2
Slag or hybrid? 💉~3
Damon salvatore 💉~4
Ripping hearts out? 💉~5
A new nickname 💉~6
Questions and questions 💉~7
His great hearing 💉~8
Snowing! 💉~9
Stefan salvatore 💉~10
Compulsion 💉~11
Kidnapped?! 💉~12
The phonecall 💉~13
Vampire? 💉~15
Staying? 💉~16
Bitten 💉~17
Kol mikaelson 💉~18
Brother love (not) 💉~19
Kitchen 💉~20
Dont mind me 💉~21
See you soon 💉~22
How convenient 💉~23
You only hear, if you listen 💉~24
I've missed you 💉~25
Matt donovan 💉~26
Welcome back 💉~27
The plan 💉~28
Darkness 29~💉
Til death do us part (final) 💉~30
A sequel you say?!
Sequel is out now!
a recreation of this book
recreation

Oh no 💉~14

2.3K 64 3
By Notveryactive

Malone's pov•

I tremble with fear as I wipe away the left over blood on my mouth. What the hell has he done?

Stefan pulls out a knife, WHAT.

"Please don't kill me, my life has barely even began. PLEASE" I beg crying my eyes out.

"Vampire blood is in her system, what happens next Klaus?" Stefan says almost laughing.

"Don't you dare" klaus shouts from the phone.

I felt the sharp knife on my neck, Stefan held it against me.

"OKAY, DONT DO IT, I will send a hybrid with Elena, I have blood now, I want one of you to bring Malone back to me, this isn't over" klaus yells and ends the call.

Stefan drops the knife.

"What was you going to do" I ask.

"Klaus can answer that question for you,Damon you make sure Malone gets back to klaus safely, I will treat elena" he says practically ripping my cuffs off and forcing me to stand up.

God I hated every moment of this.

"Let's get going" Damon says taking a hold of my arm and walking outside.

We arrive at some woods, this isn't where klaus lives?

"Why have you taken me here" I ask confused as hell.

"Because of this is what klaus gets for almost draining Elena from her blood" he says taking a hold of me.

"W-What?" I say worriedly.

And then he snaps my neck, well I didn't know it at the time but I can't just leave it at that.

I watch as the world that surrounds me go black. Is this what death feels like?

Duh don't be so dumb Malone.

A couple of hours later

I wake up in the same woods. I thought I was dead.

My emotions felt SOMEWHAT CRAZY.

Since when have I been madly in love with klaus. Why am I so angry but sad at him.

It's as if my emotions have expanded.

I felt an urge to drink human blood.

This wasn't good at all.

I walked through the woods and found mystic halls diner.

Oh my god, all I could smell and think about was blood. It was horrible but satisfying.

I rush in the diner and go into the girls toilets. I noticed a girl who looked my age was bleeding, on her wrist.

I had to quickly walk out and away from the diner.

This is a nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 18.1K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...
228K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
55.8K 925 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...
345K 12.5K 37
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...