My Black Neko |Gakuen Alice|

By Jeow1234

A girl lives deep inside a forest was found by Natsume. He ate her chocolate and next month, she enrolled to... More

Notice
Welcome To Chocolat Noir
Meeting My Black Neko
The Class B
My Taster
My Old CustomerS
Northen Woods

New Classmate

104 3 2
By Jeow1234

Sorry for the long wait😔

|Dream|

-Vanilla-chan~

A voice calling Vanilla's name from far away.

-Wait.... that voice... it is you??

-I hope you can protect my precious from danger...

The voice spoke up

-Wait!!!

Vanilla chased the voice as it's fading away.

-Please tell me! Where is Shokoro?! And who is that I need to protect!!

Vanilla started to sob and fall on the ground.

-Please don't leave me alone.... anymore... I don't want to be in the dark forever...

|End of dream|

Vanilla's POV

I gasped for air after waking up from my sleep.

-Why is her there?

Then, there was a knock on the door.

I straight up myself and opened the door after calming my pulse. I took a peek and it was Anna.

-Do you want to eat breakfast together?

She asked with a shy look.

-Sure... I'll go and get ready now.

-Oh, okay!

She put a relieved smile.

I closed the door and put my uniform after showering. Before I leave, I checked the room and I can't sense Kugutsu's presence anywhere....

-Kugutsu... Just where are you...?

-Vanilla, are you ready?

She asked behind the door.

-...Yeah...

We went to the dining hall and ate together with Natsume, Ruka, Nonoko, Iinchou and finally Hotaru.

There was an awkward yet silence atmosphere between us. The group stayed cheerful to clear the awkwardness except for Hotaru, Natsume and Ruka who were eating their breakfast silently. They talked mostly about their school works but for me, I can't stop thinking about the poison in my body. Of course, I can't blame Natsume...

-The pain from the mission late night is still lingering inside my body... Why... It should be gone by now...

I decided to forget my pain and watched the other chatting and eating.

-Maybe this isn't so bad...

I took a bite of my breakfast and was surprised by the taste.

-It's cold but something feels warm.... I just eating with others made my food melt by their warmth...

|°Time skip°|

It's been a week since I transferred here and I made friends with Anna and Nonaka. For Hotaru, our broken friendshio is slowly repairing. I have been a lot of dangerous missions with Natsume and day by day, I saw him getting weaker. Its worried me...

Not to mention, Anna told me that there's a fan club dedicated for me. I don't what food they are eating but I want to scared them, not make them fall for me. If I have a fan club of course Kugutsu would have too. Most of them are from the upper students. His charming look yet cold personality, won the students' hearts even the female teachers.

I woke up in the morning at the same time when I heard a knocking sound at the balcony. I walked toward it and saw Ruka with his rabbit as always but there's a huge eagle behind me.

-Ruka? What's wrong??

I asked. Judging by his look, there must be wrong with Natsume.

-Did something happen to Natsume?

-He tried to escape the school through the gate.

He said, leaving me in disbelief.

-I can't believe he's this stupid...!

-Where is he now?

-Climb on.

He said, climbing on that huge eagle without caring the world. But then again, he has the Animal Pheromone Alice so not wonder animals adores him...

He held out his hand and I took it. He helped me get on.

-Let's go!

He shouted, making the eagle flipped its wings. Feeling fear of falling, I hold on tight around Ruka as we took off.

-Dub... Dub... Dub..

The sound I heard from touching Ruka.

-Ruka?

-Y-yeah?!

He almost like squeal.

-Huh?

-I-It's nothing!!.... Hey! That's Natsume!

Ruka pointed at Natsume who is unconscious, on Narumi's shoulder with a pigtails girl walking beside him.

-Who is that....?

I stared at them as they are making their way to the building.

-Wait!

I stopped Ruka from going any close to them.

-W-what?

-We should wait just until Narumi walks further from that building.

He nodded in agreement and we waited, stay hidden in the trees, waiting for Narumi to get out.

Soon, we saw him but we're waiting the right moment to strike.

-Now!

I shouted and eagle furiously flipped its wings and we flew at the top speed to the building.

As we're getting closer, I jumped from the eagle and swam through the window but for Ruka, he had to crash on through it to get through.

-Aw....

Ruka brushed the broken pieces from him.

-You're late, Ruka

Natsume said, pinning the girl I saw earlier on the couch.

She's asking for help but I can't help but just stared at her instead of helping.

-Who is she....?

I moved closer.

-She's someone I want to meet but who...?

-Help me!

The moment she shouted, I was startled and fell on the ground. Then, I heard footsteps running toward this room.

-We got company.

I nodded to Ruka to give him the signal so he could call out the eagle.

-It's here!

He shouted.

-Natsume, we have to go!

I grabbed his hand, pulling him away from that girl.

She coughed and gasped for air. Soon, the door swung opened with a slap.

-Mikan-chan!! Are you okay?!

There're standing Narumi, Misaki and Kugutsu.

-Kugutsu?!

-Come on!

Natsume was the one who pulled my hand. I nodded and we both jumped together to the eagle.

-Just now... He's smiling... But different than usual... What are you thinking, Kugutsu?!

|°Time skip°|

-Thank goodness...

Ruka let a sigh but me and Natsume, both know something is going to happen. He would show up.

-He's here...

Knowing he's near, I turned to Natsume who knows what I'm thinking without sending him a telepathy.

-I have to go.

Without waiting any response, Natsume jumped off the eagle and landed one of the trees. Between them, I saw his shadow, lurking.

-Wait, Natsume!

-Where is he going...?

Ruka asked. I couldn't answer his question because I know for sure he's going to mad and sad. That something Natsume wants to avoid.

-Ruka...

I gazed down and then, he turned to the front.

-Did he found out about this?

-Escaping is prohibit and the teacher needs to punish the student for breaking the rule...

-Damn it!!

He shouted and we returned to our dorm. I said goodbye as I see him off.

-Natsume...

My thoughts are running in circle, wondering about him. About his health and why would he do this if he knows the consequences...

-Stupid Natsume...

I packed my things and went to class, of course, I wouldn't paying much attention to it. Studying human souls are more interesting than studying about math, english, science and other stuff.

I let out a sigh and noticed Ruka is standing in a nearby tree.

-Ruka? What are you doing??

I must have startled him cause I saw him flinch.

-I was just helping the baby birds to go back to their nest. Their mother must be worried if it sees her babies are gone...

-If you keep helping them, how are they going to learn about the true meaning of life...

I muttered to myself so Ruka won't hear.

-What?

-Nothing.

I shook my head.

-Let's go class.

-Yeah...

Judging his heartbeat and that look on his face, I can clearly know that he's worrying about Natsume's condition. I can help him but I can't fully heal them...

-I need to find a way to heal Natsume...

-Dub..dub...

-Natsume?

-Oui.

I looked up on the tree and saw Natsume stood on the tree branch.

-Natsume!

Ruka ran to the tree and wait for Natsume to go down.

-I was worried about you!

He embraced Natsume. Scanning just his body, I was surprised to see there's new scar to his body. But if I scanned more elaborate, there's something off with him.

After separating, Natsume looked at me like waiting for something.

-Come on, let's go to class...

I said walking first. But Natsume quietly grabbed my hand like he's wanting Ruka to walk further than us.

-What are you doi-

Before I could finish, I was electrocuted with a strong electric current from Natsume's grip.

-Sorry...

-Its okay. We are a pair...

I whispered, trying to muster my strength to stand. Natsume helped me up and walked quickly to be Ruka's side like nothing had happened.

|°Time skip°|

When we entered the classroom, it immediately turned silence even that Sumiere girl shut her blabber mouth.

I took my head, reading my book about human soul that Koko left behind. The students began to make noices again but I didn't mind about it cause I'm in my other world now.

Author's POV

Mikan Sakura, the name of the girl who just enrolled here, was introduced herself in front the class. Apparently, she's now Inchou's partner and her seat is next to Ruka.

Mikan's POV

I made my way to the back seat. I can't help but bother by their stares.

-No! I need to be brave! I was the one who want to be Hotaru so I can't be scared easily!!

I walked to my seat and the moment I saw the guy with blonde's face, I turned to the person next to him. She's the girl from earlier and then, I looked beside her and it's that perverted Natsume!

-You're that perverted boy from earlier!

Will be continued...
Sorry for the late update...
Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 412 30
---- EDITING PLEASE DON'T READ THIS TIME IM GOING TO CHANGE IT UP SO PLEASE DONT READ BECAUSW I CANT PUT IT IN DRAFT FOR NOW---- Mikan is your averag...
73.1K 2.6K 31
Mikan is the new transfer student at Alice Academy. The thing is, she wears braids, thick rimmed glasses and ugly baggy colored clothes. But why? She...
19K 685 22
10 year old Merem gets transported into the world of Gakuen Alice. Confused and a little bit excited she tries her best to inter-grate and blend in t...
54.1K 1.9K 83
Granted another life in another world - Gakuen Alice. Granted another chance to protect her siblings. Once again, taking up the mantle of the hidden...