The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 38

16.5K 586 177
By shenu20

*Shenu's pov*

"No they are not dating." Sejun the manager said for the hundredth time since we get into the van to go to pack house this morning.

"You know how Jungkook get jealous when people who are close to him get close with someone else. That's what happened yesterday. He simply got jealous." he said frustrated and someone else phone start to ring. This is what happening since this morning. Everyone presented on yesterday party was calling nonstop to know what happened yesterday with Jungkook. And the subject of the topic is sitting in front of me next to Sejun, like he didn't cause these chaos.

"You know what? Why don't you call Jungkook and ask it yourself?" Sejun spat angrily and hang up the call. "Jungkook why is your phone switched off?" He asked turning his head towards Jungkook who rolled his eyes at him.

"Of course to avoid those annoying people." he said and closed his eyes to take his nap which he is trying to get since we get in.

"You switched off your phone? You should have tell us!" J-hope oppa said and grabbed his ringing phone from his pocket.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jimin who sat next to him asked

"What it looks like? I am going to switch off my phone. You all should do so." he answered and soon the ringing stopped. 

"We already did J-hope!" Jin oppa who sat next to me said with a bored tone earning a gasp from him.

"And you guys didn't tell me?" he asked offended.

"Cause we need someone's phone to keep on in case of emergency." Suga oppa said next to him and shrugged when J-hope oppa scoffed. As in cue Sejun's phone start to ring again. Jungkook groan annoyed and snatch the phone away from him to throw it at J-hope oppa who sat in the far behind. He is keeping a safe distance from me after back yesterday's event. J-hope oppa caught it successfully.

"Answer it. From now on you should answer there all questions!" Jungkook commanded.

"Why me?"

"This is your punishment for touching what is mine!" he spat catching my attention at those words.

"I am not your property Jeon!" I snapped with a glare. Before he could say anything I received a video call from my home. The first thing I saw when I answered it made me squeal forgetting everything.

"My baby!" I squealed loudly when I saw my dog on the video. Everyone chuckled except him who growled as soon as those words leaved my mouth.

"Seriously Jungkook? It's a dog!" Jimin said with amusement.

"Yah! But her dog is getting what Jungkook wouldn't from her. Attention and acknowledgment." Suga oppa said making everyone snicker at that. Jungkook groan and simply turn back towards front simply mumbling 'I can't believe a dog is my competitor' under his breath. But thanks to my super hearings I was able to catch those words. A small smile appeared on my face, but I soon hid it when I received a knowing look from Tae. That's when I realized that I failed to block my emotions from my mate bonds. So they both must have felt my happiness through the bond.

'Stupid mates!'   

********

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" I heard someone saying and felt a weight over my body. I pushed away whatever was on my body and heard a loud thud with a 'ouch' sound. I slowly opened my eyes blinking few times to adjust to the brightness. I saw something coming my way from the corner of my eyes and my instincts kick in as I soon caught it before it hit my face. It was a pillow and the culprit was Jisoo who sat on the floor beneath my bed with a frown. "It's not nice to throw a beautiful lady who tried to help you." she said standing up.

"Help me?" I asked raising a eyebrow trying to hold back my laughter seeing how she rubbed her butt with a frown.

"Yah! Your training starts from thirty minutes and your new teacher wouldn't be happy if you are late." She said making my sleepy head even more confused. New teacher? As judging my face she answered the question that running in my head. "Since you outcome Jimin, there is a new trainer for you. Now get ready. Hurry up!" She said pulling me out of my bed, almost making me loose my balance and pushing me towards the bathroom.

It took me 20 minutes to do my morning routines and I simply got dressed with a white arm-cut t-shirt along with a blue denim short which reach my mid thigh. It's 8 in the morning and all the warriors of the pack was training in the back yard. I walked towards them and stood in the middle of the field scanning the area, looking for any sign of boys.

"You are 30 seconds late!" A familiar deep voice came from behind me and I turn to see the hottest man in the world I had ever laid my eyes on. There stood Jeon Jungkook wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt along with a black jean and looking as hot as- wait! What? No no no .... Shenu get a hold of yourself.

"Seriously? Are you counting the seconds also?" I asked in a bored tone

"30 laps around the field in your human form within 10 minutes. Your time starts now!" he said holding a stop-watch in front of my face. Without waiting any seconds I dashed away starting to run around. So he is my new trainer. Great! Just great. I was trying here to keep a distance from him and look what fate decide on us. A chuckle escaped from my mouth as a thought crossed my mind. When I wanted to get closer to him he distance himself from me and now when he wants to get closer to me, I distance myself from him. Wow! Fate is playing it's game.

He stood in front of me as I finished my last lap and nod is head approvingly checking his watch. Without a word he walked to the middle of the ground and I simply followed. As I walked I spotted Jimin training some teenage pups and winked at me when our eyes met. A growl caught my attention and I look in my front to see Jungkook is glaring with red eyes. That's when I realized that all the un-mated wolves was ogling me. They all turn their heads away when Jungkook growled warning them. Jungkook turn towards me and eyed my short with glare like trying to warn me to not to wear them again.

"God luck on your training with that possessive ass sis!" Jimin mind-linked me earning a eye-roll from me.

"Okay now let see how fast you are?" he said as we stood in the middle "Attack me!" he said much to my delight. Without a second thought I aimed a kick to his left rib, but he saw it coming and moved his body to the side avoiding it. And when he was distract with trying to doge my kick, I punched right jaw using my left hand.He stumbled backward as he didn't see that coming. I took that chance and jump on him aiming my both knees to his chest. He lost balance when I landed on his body and fall backward, but before he could fall he wrapped his bath hands around my body and flipped us making my body face the ground. I closed my eyes waiting for the painful impact of my pack meeting the ground. But it never came. I heard a thud and opened my eyes to see Jungkook's chocolate orbs. His both big hands was wrapped around my back preventing it from hitting the ground. There was a warm smile on his face.

thump. thump. thump. thump.. 

STOP! No don't look at his face Shenu. Don't look at his face. Don't! We locked our eyes and I forgot the whole world for a moment. He looks so handsome. Those warm big doe eyes, button nose, pinkie plump lips and those sharp jaw lin- STOP!

He release the grip and stood up carefully not putting his weight on me. I hold back a whine from the loose of his body warmth.  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to stand up and inspect my body for any injuries. When he found non a relief sigh escaped from his mouth.

'Finally he is showing affectionate!' my wolf comment wagging its' tail like a puppy.

'Too late!' I remind her trying my best not to snap at her. How many times should I have to remind her that he is no longer gonna be our mate after back two days.

"Good!" he said snapping me out of my thoughts. "But your reactions are late. We should work on that." he said patting my head. I moved my head away and glared at him. What am I? A gog?

'Kind of.' Jewel comment earning a snarl from me.

"Alpha we are smelling rouges! A lot of them! They are heading this way. I think they are planing for a attack!" A warrior who was probably patrolling min-linked through the pack link. Everyone tensed.

"Everyone guide the elders and children to safe places and grab your weapons. Gather all the warriors here right NOW!" Jungkook yelled braking everyone out of their daze. My instincts kick in and I turn to run towards the border wanting to help the patrolling team to hold the rouges back until others get ready, but stopped when I felt a firm grip on my hand. "You are not going anywhere. Go to your room and lock it!" Jungkook ordered turning my body towards him.

"Excuse me? I can fight too!" I said annoyed. But he ignored and dragged me towards the pack house. That pissed me. "What the heck Jungkook? I can fight. I am well trained. Let me help." I yelled yanking my hand away from his grip. He stopped dead on his track and turn with red eyes.

"NO!" he yelled on to my face. "I know you can fight, but I am not risking your safety again." I was about to open my mouth to protest but couldn't as he grabbed my waist and throw my body over his shoulder. He ran towards the pack house entered to see everyone running here and there in panic. The luna was trying to calm them and guiding them to safe places while alpha is ordering the warriors. And here I am the suppose to be future luna of the pack hanging on her mate's shoulder like a slack of potato.

"Jisoo, Seguli to the Shenu's room right now!" Jungkook yelled as we passed by them. They both nodded their heads and followed behind. "Send me four best warriors to my mate's room." He ordered a one of warrior and dashed away to my room. We entered my room and he put me down. Before I could yell at him he turn towards the two girls who stood behind him. "Look after her. If she tries to do something stupid like last time, mind-linked me." he ordered and walked towards my door and open it to see already four guards standing there. "I don't want to last time to repeat. This time I wouldn't hesitate to kill if you guys failed your job." He said to them in a stern voice earning a bow from them. With said that he closed the door and locked it from the outside. I stared at the close door in daze still trying to process what happened.

'You know you are supposed to get pissed right now at him?' My wolf questioned.

'Yah! So?'

'But you are not' she said making my breath hitched. Yes instead of getting pissed at what he did right now, I am moved by that. I am moved by how much he care for his mate safety. Mate safety! Yah he care for his mate safety not mine. If I wasn't his mate he wouldn't care. I groaned grabbing other two girls attention.

"He is really possessive" Seguli said.

"I can understand how you feel Shenu. All the alphas are like this. They treat their mates like fragile glasses." Jisoo said rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

"Aghrrrrrrrr...." I groaned rubbing my temples in frustration. "He is a one sexy, thick headed, idiot." I blurt out

"Ummm Shenu is that a insult or a compliment?" Seguli's confused voice made me confused too

**********

*Jungkook's pov*

I snapped an other rouges's neck. I lost the count of how many wolf I fought by now. I was searching for an other wolf to fight when I saw Jimin fighting two wolf alone using his sword. He was also still in his human form. He was so focused on those two wolfs that he didn't notice the rouge wolf running towards him from the behind.

"JIMIN!" Jin hyung yelled and ran towards him seeing the wolf behind him. Jimin turn just in time to get pinned to the floor by that wolf. He lost grip on his sword and that felt to ground making him defend less. While Jimin was struggling under that wolf Jin hyung fought with the other two. I was about to run towards them to help but stopped when the scent of jasmine and vanilla hit my nose. There stood in the balcony railing above where the Jimin and wolf is fighting my mate with a sword.That's when I realized that Jimin was fighting just below my mates room. She aimed her sword downward and jump on top of that wolf sending her sword piercing through that wolf back ending the tip of her sword inches away from Jimin's eye. The wolf howled in pain and Jimin use that chance to snap its' neck. Shenu stood up letting Jimin to kick away dead wolf and help him to stand up. And soon they both start fighting together.

"Focus Jungkook" she mind-linked me as she felt the burning gaze of mine. A bluer figure ran past me within a blink of an eye and the next second I saw Suga hyung standing next to her covering her from any attacks.

"Don't worry Jungkook. I will protect her. Now focus on the battle." he reassured me through the link and soon Tae joined them which made me relax as I thought two wolves and a vampire is enough for her protection. I turn just in time to doge a attack from a wolf. He growled when he missed it and what caught my attention was his eyes. Those are purple. These are the eyes Shenu saw near the lake that day.He must be the leader. I saw Namjoon hyung running towards us from behind the wolf.

"Don't kill him. I want him alive." I immediately min-linked him stopping him on his track. I growl back at the wolf who stood in front of me challenging it. Time to end this.

*********

Blood and dead bodies were everywhere. In front of us was five rouges whom we kept alive to question on their knees. They all looked as same age as my father and their leader whom I captured alive before they could retreat was badly injured. If it wasn't for his eyes I would have kill him. Everyone gathered around them changing back in to our human forms and getting dressed. My mum stood in between my father and me while the rest of our family stood behind us. That's means my hyungs, their mates and my mate. The other pack members circle around us.   

"Tell me rouge why are you here?" my dad questioned their leader but didn't receive any response. Dad growled at that and grabbed the rouges hair yanking his head backward. "Answer me!" Dad used his alpha voiced on him.

"That wouldn't work on me alpha." the rouge answered with a smug look. I growled at his disrespect towards my father. The rouges head snapped towards me. "Stay away from this kid!" he seethed which made my blood boil. A loud growl escape from my mouth while my eyes flashed silver. Mt wolf is on the edge. The only thing preventing me from snapping this scum neck is the fact that I need answers. All the rouges shivered from my growl. His eyes widened as realization hit him. Soon his horrified face turn into a smug look.

"Oh so you are that alpha? The strongest alpha ever born on were-wolf history." He said in a mocking tone eyeing me head to toe and shook his head in disappointment. "We don't have to kill your mate to make you weak. You are just a little kid. Even our weakest fighter would be able to kill you. No need to make you a mate-less pup." He said with a smirk totally underestimating me. A thunderous growl echoed in the area. But that wasn't mine. The next thing I saw was that rouge in the ground with a bleeding nose. In front of him stood my mate. I couldn't see her face as her back faced me.

"Kneel down!" her deep voiced boomed with dominance which made everyone submit and go on their kneels except me and Tae. Tae immediately walk towards the rouge who was struggling to get on his knees and lifted him from the ground harshly forcing him on to his knees. She bend down into the rouge's eye-level and his eyes filled with horror. "Don't you dare disrespect him!" she sink her sharp nails into his neck making him struggle for breath.

"She will kill him." Namjoon hyung mind-linked me and that's when I came out from my daze. I have to stop her before she kill him. I took a step forward to stop her and Tae's head snap towards me.

"Don't Jungkook!" he mind-linked shaking his head at me. I looked at him confused. "Her wolf is in wolf control and she is yearning for his blood since he threatened her mate. If you stop her now she will kill everyone to sooth her blood-lust except you and this filthy mutt to obey her mate's command." Taehyung said through the pack mind-link making everyone shiver at the thought. Instead of covering or getting scared, I felt butterflies in my stomach. A new hope bloomed inside me. She still cared. At-least her wolf does. Maybe I am not too late to fix our bond.

"Oh Jewel!" Those words came out from my mouth before I could stop. Everyone's head snapped towards me in horror and her body stiffed hearing my soft, longing voice. She instantly released the rouge and turn her body towards me. Her silver eyes widened And she scanned the area to see everyone on their knees. I cautiously took a step forward and that cause something trigger inside her. She shifted. She shifted in front of everyone to her pure white wolf with silver fur tips shredding her clothes into pieces. Well I am glad one of her short was destroyed. Without a second glance she dashed away from there and disappeared into the woods. 

We heard a sound of bone snapping and Saw that Taehyung also shifting into his black wolf. He start to run towards where she ran. I was about to follow him but stopped when he stopped on his track to look at me.

"Don't! She need some time alone. The main reason she ran away was you. She ran away from you. I warned you Jungkook. Now look what you did." he mind-linked me and dashed away leaving me dumbfound. I felt a pang on my chest hearing those words. My whole world stopped and that tiny little hope built up on me a while ago crumbled in front of my eyes. This how exactly she must have felt months ago when I avoided her.

'She ran away from you' those words keep ringing on my head.

She ran away from me. My mate is running away from me, but why?

Is she rejecting me? 

********

Happy Birthday Taehyung!                                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
547K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
1.7K 212 9
It's said when in love one hears church bells,violin, trumps even.... But I heard whole orchestra... "My name is Jungkook! People said that the alpha...