Love After Marriage

By missk11_

The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had... More

Prologue - First Job Interview.
Chapter 1 - Overqualified But Hired.
Chapter 2 - Replacing The Secretary.
Chapter 3 - Mesmerizing Eyes.
Chapter 4 - Handsomeness.
Chapter 5 - Becoming Friends.
Chapter 6 - Urge To Kiss.
Chapter 7 - The Feelings In Need.
Chapter 8 - In Between Confusion And Revelation.
Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.
Chapter 10 - The Passionate Kiss.
Chapter 11 - Insecurities.
Chapter 12 - Proposing Her.
Chapter 13 - An Agreement.
Chapter 14 - His Killer Beauty.
Chapter 15 - New Beginning.
Chapter 16 - Wedding Day 1.
Chapter 17 - Wedding Day 2.
Chapter 18 - Free Bird To Love Bird
Chapter 19 - Always Mine.
Chapter 20 - One In Millions.
Chapter 21 - Missing Him.
Chapter 22 - A Mere Mistake.
Chapter 23 - Look Of Distant.
Chapter 24 - The Family Trip.
Chapter 25 - Meeting An Old Friend.
Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.
Chapter 27 - Falling In Love.
Chapter 28 - The Little Minx.
Chapter 29 - Winning The Husband.
Chapter 30 - Bitter Truth.
Chapter 31 - Letting Him Go.
Chapter 32 - His Love Confession.
Chapter 33 - A Chance For Love.
Chapter 34 - The Comprehension.
Chapter 35 - Fear Of Losing Her.
Chapter 36 - Beliefs In Love.
Chapter 37 - Two Hearts Unity.
Chapter 39 - Meant To Be.
Epilogue - The Little Family.
Bonus Chapter - Sweet Kisses.

Chapter 38 - Taking Her Home.

11.6K 329 4
By missk11_

Ishita Hassan

"He's not going to come....fine whatever. " I huffed onto myself as I put my earrings. Adjusting my hair which is in a round bun, I collected my baby hairs and pinned it behind my ears.

After checking myself for one last time, I left my room and went downstairs. My mother coming into my view while saying, "I wouldn't mind if Nathan take you back home straight away from the event. Just don't forget to ring me to let me know. " She winked as she complimented my look.

Okay, here she go again. Making me to resent his absents even more than I already do.

"Maa, I told you that he's not going to come today. " I whined, my hands resting on each side of my hips.

"Oh, so who's the one waiting for you outside? " she asked and I got the realisation.

"Maa, that's Darren. He offered a ride since he drive by this way and I agreed. He's already here, I think. " I let her know and I remembered the time when Darren nagged about offering me a ride.

"Okay, maa. Good bye, I will be back... maybe around 11 or something. Don't stay up for me. " I informed her and she nodded her head, walking along me to the gate.

I waved her goodbye and get in Darren's car.

"Looking so amazing, wonder woman. Guess, your beauty is always a wonder for me. " he said with his usual sly smile.

"That's enough for the name, Darren. And thank you for the compliment. " I replied back at him and he chuckles as we continue our ride there.

Darren's a good friend or more like brother now and we remake our college bonding on our working period right over again. It's not as if he really had anything for me alike Nathan told me that day and I never felt that much uncomfortable to be around him either.

We reached the golf club and we dropped by the valet's as we walked in the grand hall. Greeting almost everyone we knew, I finally decided to take a break and spent along sometime with Sandhya.

"Isn't Mr Lawrence coming up today, ma'am? " Sandhya teased as she nudged my shoulder and I shook my head. Even though, she's an assistant, we didn't put that much of professional bound outside the company and this is how openly we would talk onto each other as she knew about my story.

"Why does everyone expects him? He's not coming today, Sandhya. " I grumbled at her.

"So that's why you have been off for the past three days. Is everything okay? " she asked in concern.

"Everything's fine, Sandhya. Thanks for asking. " I told her and she nodded understandingly.

After some passing minutes, I felt overwhelmed on the thoughts of him in my mind and I excused myself to get some air alone.

I paced out from the grand hall and solitude myself nearer some garden view area which is quite far from the hall. I looked through the flowers which were sleeping peacefully upon the night and I was taken aback when I overhear some steps behind me.

"What are you doing here all alone? You okay, wonder woman? " Darren asked as he stepped beside me.

"I'm fine, Darren. I just...felt like taking some air alone. " I said and he looked at me knowingly.

He looks a little nervous as he glanced around and his attention was back at me again.

"You okay, Darren? " I asked him instead and he hesitatingly answered, "Yes, I'm...fine. I'm just...I don't know whether this is the right time or not. "

"Right time for what? " I questioned and he sees me in somewhat weirdly.

"Alright, I'm going to do it. " he uttered, letting out a breath.

"Ishita, I have been loving you since in our college years. I really wished that I could have proposed you that time but then as our studies came to an end, you went away without a trance. I won't say that I have been thinking of you all this years as I nearly got to forget you, but as God gave me a second chance...I saw you again. And...you were married to him. I was devastated at the fact that my second chance went downhill, but then, I got to know about the agreement. " he said in go and I only stared at him with doubled size eyes. My ears catching up with the word 'agreement'.

"Agreement? H-How do you- I asked him and he nodded while saying, "Yes, I knew about it. I had those informations over some source as I background checked your husband. You are in a fake marriage, a marriage that resolved in an agreement and I thought to win you all over since there's no feeling involved between you two. "

"I approached Nathan to ask him to back away from you and he told me that he's in love with you too. He's right about what he was about to say that day, Ishita. I personally chose you to work with me so that I could use that time to make you fall for me. But, you have never seen me more than just a friend...so I'm asking you now, is it because your still married to him or...are you in love with him too? " Darren let out the full story and asked me that question at the end.

Nathan was right all this time. He was just insecure about losing me on the day and that's why he went to aggressive at first. Oh my, I hurt him badly knowing nothing about the truth.

"I love him, Darren, and I'm grateful for that agreement because you know why? It connects me somehow with my true love. He made me to open up my heart despite the fear I had for relationships and commitments. He's the only man I want in my life and...I only thinks you as a friend or even a brother, since college years and also now. I hope I didn't give you any false hope besides that and I'm sorry about it. " I explained my view and he looked shocked, his face then turning down.

"No, you shouldn't be sorry. I get it now. It was never you who made me to fall for you....it's just my misinterpretation, I guess. I was wrong all this time and I'm really sorry for that. " Darren apologized as he sees me with a little hope.

"It's okay, Darren. At least, you realised it now and we can still be good friends, you know. " I told him and he smiles.

"Yes, I would love to- " he was saying but we got startled when we heard someone stepping towards us and I was surprised to see my husband.

What is he doing here? He said that he couldn't make it.

"Nathan, you came? " I struggled to say over his chest as he held me tightly.

"Loose it up, man. There's nothing like you think. " I heard Darren convincing as he chuckles.

I pulled away from him and I had my hands on his chest as I stared up at me.

"You liar. " I complained, my lips perking onto a little pout.

"I know, love. I just wanted to surprise you. You okay? " he uttered while bringing my palm to his lips as he gently kiss there.

I could feel the heating on my cheeks.

"I'm not okay. I thought you had already stopped loving me, you idiot. " I whined and his eyes shamelessly dragged everywhere around my body as I continue glaring him.

"I'm still here. " I overhear Darren saying.

"She's yours man. She knew everything that happened between us and your right, she loves you dearly. So you automatically won. " At this saying of his, I looked at Darren and he winked at me playfully as I giggled before averting my gaze back at my husband. Scooting more closer into his embrace.

It's time for me to confess my love for the only man I want to spend the rest of my life with

"I love you, hubby. " I said their words lovingly and he looked taken aback at first, later changing into happiness as he recovered my confession into his head.

"Alright, I'm out. " We heard Darren saying in background but none of us paid him the attention as our eyes were speaking the love language.

As we are alone, my fingers consciously ran up to his jawline and my thumb brushes his lips to hint a passionate kiss for him.

I kissed him softly and he immediately take over, giving me the pleasure of love through this toe curling kisses. I even moaned his name as he temptingly nibbled on my lower lip and he pulled away after. Knowing that I want more of him right now.

"My love, this is not safe to continue. " he whispered over my lips and my awaiting lips closed over the truth in that words.

"I'm sorr- " he was going to apologize but I cut him in middle.

"Take me back home, Nathan. " I murmured, surprisingly sounding more seductively as ever and I couldn't stop lingering my gazes from his halfway swollen lips.

"Okay. " he said once and let me go fully. I was disappointed at first but then, he carried me on his arms, continuing his next words while pecking on my temple, "Consider it done, my love. "

He strolled us slowly to his car and set me down on the passenger seat while whispering, "Your car? "

"I didn't drive here so that's okay. " I informed and he smirks, before closing the door. He rounded the car and hopped into the driver's seat.

Our drive begins and he shift to the highways to our way back home.

I decided to call my mother to tell her that I'm going back with Nathan, "Maa...Nathan's here and I'm going back home with him. " She agreed right away and I blushed over her teasing.

Nathan gave me a side look and I shied away from looking at him. I'm going to return back to my married life. I'm going to continue living with him. The thought itself make me bubble in thousands of pinkness and amazement.

*****

We are home. I entered first after unlocking the door and my eyes glanced around the tidiness that I preferred the most. Everything is on place as I left before and I'm so happy that I made it back home.

Two large arms wrapped it way around my waist and my back went pressed onto his broad chest. Feeling his light breath on my ear, I hear him whispering, "I kept our home clean as you wish, my love. "

"I can see that. " I shyly said as I moved my head to a side when I felt him kissing me on the swell of my neck.

His slow kisses yearned me for more as I gave him better access on my skin. His arms delicately untangling from around my waist and in the process, I felt my body rotating around to face him. His arms going back to it's former place again and my own circles around his neck.

"I love you, wifey. " he whispered as he rubbed our noses together.

"I love you too, hubby. " I mumbled back and his lips descended on mine.

Taking every bit of my passion high to it's peak and I could only think of him.

I'm ready to be one with him in every senses and tonight, we explored a different kind of desire that stored in between us.

Which is making love on the eyes of vehement moonlights as our bodies molded onto each other's hidrosis and climaxes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 518K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
715K 25.7K 33
Kiara Malhotra is sunshine personified. Ever smiling, bubbly and tenderly beautiful, she's more than a pretty face. She's a talented baker from Delhi...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
5.2K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...