KPOP IMAGINES

By xminimoesx

THESE ARE MINI KPOP STORIES. BECAUSE I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH KPOP IDOL I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT SO WHY NOT WR... More

1 (BTS MIN YOONGI)
2 (STRAYKIDS CHANGBIN)
3 (EXO CHEN)
4 (GOT7 JACKSON)
5 (SEVENTEEN VERNON)
6 (NCT 127 JAEHYUN)
7 (MONSTA X HYUNGWON)
9 (DAY6 JAE)
10 (SHINEE MINHO)
12 (CIX BAE JINYOUNG)
13 (TXT CHOI YEONJUN)
11 (X1 HANGYUL)
14 (X1 KIM WOOSEOK)
15 (X1 LEE EUNSANG)
17 (WAYV LUCAS)
18 (PARK JIHOON)
19 (NCT HAECHAN)

8 (JUN UNB/U - kiss)

212 7 7
By xminimoesx

'I never lie'

Please watch the Youtube video 🔝 his audition was amazing!

Moving on...

I'm so nervous to go out there and preform. It's the first time i'll ever be all alone on a big stage.

All eyes will focus on me,
What if i mes up?
What if the audience won't like me and not give me any boot?
What if i forget the lyrics of the song?
What if-

"Y/F/N it's your turn. Knock them from there seats." One staff member interrupted my thoughts. Oh no i'm freaking out.

She can tell i was nervous so she patted my back. "You'll do just fine, don't stress to much and enjoy the moment while you're out there." She reassured me.

"Thank you very much." I smiled back at her and headed to the back of the stage so they could fix my micpac and my ear pieces.

Someone was on right before me. It's a guy he's tall and he has a nice side profile. I glanced at his sticker on his stomach. Hmm Jun. That's a lovely name.

He noticed i was staring at his namesticker. And he came to me. Oh my gho-

"Hi, i'm Jun i saw you looking at me so i thought i'd come over and say 'hi'." He said nicely and smiled.

Wow could this man be more handsome?

"Hi, i'm Y/n it's nice to meet you. Are you perhaps a member of u-kiss?" I asked him curiously. Ofcourse i know he's a member of u-kiss but i wanted to make the conversation last between us.

"Yes i am but i'm here alone, i want to see how good i'll do on my own. What group are you from." He asked and i looked him right in the eyes.

"I was a solo artist under *entertainment company of your choice* but stuff happened after i debuted so they desided to cancel my contract just 4 months ago. I love singing it's my passion so that's why i signed up for this." I told him and i could tell he felt sorry for me.

"Seems like we're here for the same thing." We both chuckled as another staf member calls for Jun to go on stage.

"Well good luck out there." I smiled and gave him a tumbs up. And don't forget to have fun. I'll be rooting for you!" I yeld as he walked on stage.

"Thank you." He mouthed and started going on stage.

I wached him on the TV screen that was infront of me. Waw he's a good preformer everyone loves him out there. Wish i was that good.

"Dangdangdang!" I sang along with everyone else.

WHAAAAATT! He got a superbooth!!!

"Woooohooo!" I Cheered when i saw the superbooth. And all the staff members laughed at my reaction.

Waw Jun is awesome!

He got some feedback from the judges and then came backstage again.

"You rocked out there! You really deserve that super booth." I complimented him and he smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Thank you i'm sure you'll be amazing too." He reasures me. He's so kind.

"I hope that i get at least one booth." I said nervously.

"Y/n, you're up." The girl from earlier said. I looked at Jun and he smiled at me before i leave he says something.

"Well i wish you luck out there i'll be rooting for you. This might help you too." He said and pulled a little puppet key hanger out of his pocket.

"It's a good luck chain. My grandmother made it for me when it for me to grant me luck whenever i need it the most. So you can take it with you." He smiled and placed it in my hand.

"Oh my- thank you. I'll be sure to give it back when i'm of." I said and got onstage while hanging the little puppet on my belt.

Y/S/N Soloist

Came on the screen as i stood on the side of the stage and walked forward.

Everyone clapped and i bowed.

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/Stage/N and i'm a solo artist under *entertainment company* i'm a vocalist but i can rap pretty good if i say so myself." I chuckled and bowed again.

"Ah, a solo artist great let's hear what you got." Rain said and i got in position.

The song started playing and my body moved to the music matching every beat.

Some of the judges had a shocked expression on their face especially Taemin. I wonder why?

"myohan bunwigie chwihae
neoreul nwabeoryeodo dwae
nareul beoseonajin mothae
nareunaejin i sungan
jal biseun meoriga heongkeureojilsurok
areumdaweo naebeoryeodweo Oh oh
bandeuthan jasega heuteureojindaedo
gwaenchana nal ttokbaro bwa Oh yeah." I sang while enjoying the moment.

1 booth.

Everyone in the audience clapped in the ritem of the song and i continue.

"eoduun jomyeong arae tto shijakdoeneun Move
uahan sonjit eungeunan nunbit
tumyeonghan changgae neon bichyeoseo areundaeneun Move
myohan geu neukkim ajjilhan kkeullim."

2 Booths

"(You got got the rhythm
You got got the rhythm)
eoduun jomyeong arae
nal sarojabeun Move
uahan sonjit eungeunan nunbit."

3 Booths

"jamshi nan modeun geol da jiweo
shigageman uijonae
gyeongiroun nunbicheuro
Oh oh neomaneul gamsanghae."

"shingyeong sseun hwajangi deo beonjyeogalsurok
areumdaweo naebeoryeodweo Oh oh
danjeonghan syeocheuga gugyeojyeobeoryeodo
gwaenchana nal ttokbaro bwa Eh eh yeah."

4 Booths

"eoduun jomyeong arae tto shijakdoeneun Move
uahan sonjit eungeunan nunbit
tumyeonghan changgae neon bichyeoseo areundaeneun Move
myohan geu neukkim ajjilhan kkeullim."

"(You got got the rhythm
You got got the rhythm)
eoduun jomyeong arae nal sarojabeun Move
uahan sonjit eungeunan nunbit"

"eotteon pyohyeondo eotteon munjangdo
neoreul modu dama nael sun eopsgetji
urin idaero wanbyeokhal teni
geokjeong ttawin beoryeo geudaero
geudaero Repeat
geudaero Repeat."

5 Booths

Was all i got when i was done singing. I enjoyed myself very much and sure thing the audience and the judges did to.

"Y/n, Can i ask you one question. Why Taemin's song and not mine?" SanE asked and i laughed in response.

"Not to be cocky or mean but i think that Teamin Sunbaenim's music vibe and song lyrics soothes me better." I responded truthfully.

"You know Y/n, you have a great gift something in your voice just draws me in and it makes want to hear more." Hyuna complimented.

"Thank you thank you." I bowed.

"I agree with that. Y/n How old are you?" Taemin asked.

"I'm *your age* years old." I responded.

"For a girl your age to stand hear and pull of this song. It's incredible you are incredible." Taemin said. I got tears in my eyes hearing all those nice things from all of them.

"Thank-" I couldn't respond because of how overwhelmed i felt.

"Uljima~" Taemin said as he got of his seat and came on stage to hug me.

"You did great. You have a real talent in you the way you preformed for us and interacted with the audience was amazing! We'll just have to vote than it's over okey?" He reassured me.

"Thank you." I said and whipped my tears and he goes back to his seat.

"And now we'll vote." Rain said and they all consult if they liked my preformance.

"Oke, please reveal y/n's booths." Rain said and i stared at my feet.

The light turned green and i looked up. I got 6 booths.

"Thank you so much!" I said probably like 30 times.

"Okay. You did it y/n are there any last words you want to say?" Rain asked me.

"Thank you to everyone who voted for me and thank you to the judges for the 6 booths and lastly thank you Lee Junyoung for the good luck." I said and bowed. Everyone got silent.

"Ah, did you come here with U-kiss Jun?" Rain asked in a serious tone.

Shhh***tt i shouldn't have said that!

"No no, we didn't." I said.

"Good, good. We'll see you soon Y/n." Taemin said and i walked of stage.

I took of the micpack and earpieces and handed them to the staff.

I looked around to see where Jun was because i needed to give him his luckychain back but i didn't see him backstage.

So i just went back to the seating area and there he was. He heard the door open making him look up at me.

"Thank you for the puppet i guess it helped alot." I said and handed him the puppet but he refused to take it back.

"Keep it. It brings you luck and you'll need it. Besides i have a spear one right here." He said and pulled the same one out of his other pocked.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes keep it." He said smiling brightly at me.

He's so handsome, kind, thoughtful, ... What more does he need to be perfect.

"Thank you, And what did you think of my preformance?" I asked him.

"You were awesome, everything was perfect." He asured me. "Thank you, i guess i'll see you around." I smiled at him.

"Sure thing you will, here." He smiled back and handed me a peace of paper with his number on it.

"I'll text you later." I said shyly and walked away.

Did this really happen?? Did he just give his number?

Me:
Hi 👋🏼

Jun:
Hi, I assume this is you Y/n? 😅

Me:
Ehem no🤦🏻‍♀️

Jun:
Oh oke bye then stanger. :)

Me:
Bye 👋🏼

Jun:
Are you serious? 😂

Me:
Yes bye now 👋🏼

Jun:
No stop it that's not cool 😭😂

Me:
Mianhae :(

We ended up texting all night long, even though we where so tired not one of us wanted to stop texting. But eventually i fell asleep at about 5AM.

I woke up the next day by my phone ringing. I glance over to read the caller ID.

Jun

"Hello, why are you calling me?"
"Because i wanted to know how your doing."
"Well let's see, i was just sleeping peacefully but you woke me up."
"I'm sorry~ if you want to continue sleeping just-"
"No it's fine i'm already awake now."
"Any plans for today?"
"Nope i'll probably clean a bit or something. What are you up to?"
"Nothing much really. Maybe i could pick you up and we could get something to eat."
"Sounds great. I'll text you the address."
"Oke, see you later."
"Byebye~"

I hung up the phone and texted him the address before i went to the bathroom to wash up.

What should i wear? Casualchiq? Dressedup but lowkey down? Or really dressed up?

Ugh i'll just do casual it's Jun and it's not like i'm trying to impress him or anything. Right? To many thoughts.

I ended up wearing a simple black turtleneck shirt with mom jeans and dr.Martens shoes and to top it of a messybun.

Done, I honestly look really good. (Damn y/n your a real confident woman)

*Ding~Dong~* (I JUST HEAR JUNGKOOK SAYING DINGDONG😂)

He's here omo don't straks your fine...

I opened the door. "Hi!" I said with a huge smile on my face and he gladly returned one.

"Hi, Are you ready to leave?" He asked and i nodd in response to his question.

I took my keys and put them in my purse while following him to his car.

He opened the door for me.
"Thank you, your a real gentleman." I said and we both laughed as he got into the driver seat.

It took like 10 minutes to get to the city to eat something.

Jun took me to his favourite restaurant in the city and we ordered our food. I took out my phone while we waited for our food and i quickly sneaked a picture of him and put it on my story little did i know he did the same.

Our food arrived and we started eating.

"Woa this is really good!" I said and he chuckled a bit.

"I never lie you know." He confessed.

"We'll see about that." I winked at him and he looked confused so i explained further.

"Everyone lies sometimes even unconsciously." He nodded in agreement.

"I know but i mean like i never lie about big things." He said and now i was confused.

"What are big things to you?" I asked him trying to understand what he meant.

"Well you know like about having feelings for someone." He said trying not to look me in the eyes.

"Ah i see... So who's the lucky girl?" I asked him excited.

"I'll tell you later finish your food first." Jun said and i started eating everything on my plate.

We got out of the restaurant and walked trough the streets of the city while talking about everything.

And if i say everything. I mean everything... except about the girl he likes...

So after our long walks we went to his car and he brought me back home.

I got out of the car and he did to. "Thanks for the food and the talk i feel like we will get along well." I said and he smiled.

He walked to me and gave me a hug. It took me by surprise at first but i gladly returned it.

"I had alot of fun with you and i hope that we'll see each soon. Well ofcourse we will because of the unit but you know what i mean." He chuckled and let go.

"Yeah i hope so to and by the way who's the girl you like?" I asked still curious about earlier.

"I'll tell you soon Y/n." He said ruffling my hair and left went back to gis car. Leaving me dumbfounded.

What does he mean? And i thought girls we're the complicated type? Boys can be a puzzle to :/

It's been 2 weeks since we got called back to the studios to be reunited with all the other trainees. While Jun and i have been texting and calling almost everyday.

We got called in separately and firstly got informed about the 3 groung rules.

1 · Drinking and smoking outside designated places
2 · No nighttime noise in the accommodation
3 'Banned love between performers THE uni +

Oh no! What about Jun? We won't be able to talk to each anymore...

Jun:
Did they inform you about the rules?

Y/n:
YEAH THEY DID WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS??? We're professional enough to know what to do on TV and what not to do!

Jun:
Yees, You're really frustrated about a stupid rule? If we sneak around they won't know anything. ;)

Y/n:
We could try but i don't want to risk this opportunity...

Jun:
You don't have to if you don't want to. But we could see each other between rehearsals.

Y/n:
Oke i'll see you soon then...

Today was a great day we got to make are own team to battle against each other to be in the video clip.

We went to our rooms and chose our beds. Before we finish unpacking there's a guard control to search for any drugs, alcohol and ofcourse our phones.

Well some girls didn't even bring their phone or even owned one but me being me i got my phone with me.

But it's a habit of mine that when i'm doing something i put phone on inside pocket of my joggers.

"Do you have a phone with you?" She asked but i shook my head.

"No i don't own one." I said with a thin smile.

"Oke fair enough but let me remind you girls that there's cameras everywhere so i we see you using your phone on any of our cameras. You won't get it back until after you leave the show and that's pretty long so i'll give you till the end of the day to turn in your phones at the front desk if you own one." And she stared at me when she said that last sentence.

Oeff that was a close one. But. When i want to text i'll have to do it in the shower?
So inconvenient.

I felt my phone vibrating so i went to the restroom next to the practice room because they wouldn't put cameras in a restroom right?

I got in one of the stalls and locked the door.

Oh Jun it better be you...
I haven't heard from him in 2days.

Jun:
Did you hand in your phone?

Y/n:
Yes :)

Jun:
You silly girl! Where are you?

Y/n:
Bathroom on the 3rd floor next to the practice room why?

Jun:
Just wondering. Well i'll see you soon i guess. 💛

Y/N:
Key key bye 👋🏼

Jun:
Don't i get a heart back? :(

Y/n:
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝 Happy now?

Jun:
More than happy! 💛

I shut down my phone and was about to open the door to get out of the bathroom when someone walked in blocking my way.

"Hi princess did you miss me?" Jun asked and he came over for a hug when we heard someone turning the door knob.

Jun immediately pushed me in one of the stalls with him and cover my mouth and putting his pointer finger on his lips gesturing for me to stay quiet.

"Is someone in here?" The girl asked and knocked on the door. We didn't awnser.
And ofcourse we forgot to do the most important thing.

She pulled open the door and ofcourse it wasn't locked. Jun found nothing better then to strait up push me against the wall and kiss my neck.

I was so confused by his action but i didn't push him away.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry." She said and ran out of the bathroom. Jun was still kissing my neck, i have to admit that i like this feeling but it wasn't right to do this now.

"Jun~" I called out but he shushed me by kissing my lips. I pulled away immediately.

"We can't do this right now." I say sternly and push him away. "Why not? Do you not like me?" He asked and i could see tears forming in his eyes.

Oh no what have i done.

"No that's not it. I just don't want us to get in trouble you know." I said and cupped his cheeks.

"So you do like me?" He questioned smiling again , i nodded he looped his arms around my waist.

"I like you a lot but we have to wait till this is over." I said and he nodded with a smile on his face.

Gooodd i could just die because of his smile.

I smiled back and he leaned forward to get a kiss but i turned my head so he couldn't kiss my lips.

"Please i just want a last little kiss." He pouted and i could help but give in he's to cute to handel i can't say no to him.

"But first this." I said and locked the door.

I looped my arms around his neck and we slowly leaned in until our lips connected.

I had butterflies in my stomach and played with his hair as the kiss became more passionate. He pulled me even closer than i already was.

I don't know how but for some reason i wanted more than just a kiss and i guess Jun felt it to so he stared kissing down my jawline till he reached the nape of my neck.

I tilted my head to the side to give him more access to kiss me. I bit my bottom lip to try not to moan his name.

When i realized that i was probably gonna end up having hickys on my neck i pushed him away slowly and he kissed my lips again.

Just one slow and steady kiss before we pulled away while catching our breath.

"Waw that was really something." He chuckled and i did so to.

"Yeah it was let's just hope no one ever finds out about this." I smiled nervously.

"I'll have to go now it's almost practice time." He said and gave me an other peck on the lips before he left the bathroom.

I waited for a few minutes and then left the bathroom after him.

"Y/n can i talk to you for a minute?" Euijin asked. "Yeah sure what's up?" I asked and we sat down on the stairs.

"I'm gonna tell you something but you have to promise me that you won't tell anything to anyone before i figure out the rest." She stook out her pinky and i intertwined mine with hers.

"So i was just setting everything up like te tablet and the water bottles for practice but i wanted to go to the bathroom to you know and when i opened the door of one of the stalls i saw a boy and a girl making out. I know that it's against the rules so i hope that they stop that before they get caught by Rain or some staff member." She explained everything and i don't know why but i felt the need to tell her the truth.

"That girl, was me and the guy that was kissing me is Jun." I whispered and looked down.

"Are you serious?!" She yeld loudly and then covert her mouth. "I'm sorry didn't mean to say~" I cut her off. "It's fine don't worry about just please don't tell anyone." I pleaded her. "Ofcourse i won't tell." She said but for some reason i didn't believe it.

"Pinky promise?" I said and stook out my pinky. "Promise." She said and we intertwined our pinkies.

"I think that we're gonna be great friends." She smiled and hugged me.

"I think so too." I said and we got up and went to the cafeteria because it was almost lunch time.

That's how i'll end this story ;)

Word count: 3656
Pages: 65 oef!! Longest story yet!

Guess what i'm currently working on a book About Kim Taehyung!! My first book and i'm really excited!

Date will be released soon ;)

Here you have Jun's acting is amazing 😱
I love this guy💕💕
She's so lucky! But in this story Y/N might be to. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
24.1K 360 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy 💚
67 1 8
This is mainly where I'll be posting the little short stories I write. Most of them will be Taekook but I have written a namjinkook and a few Yoonmin...
2.4K 58 6
Kpop short AU fiction based on my real life stories.