babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟

⌜ special chapter ⌟

39.7K 2.2K 2K
By chogiwanese

i sincerely thank you all ♥

and the fanart i found in google sunbaenim below is so cute i'm aksksk

both jeno and renjun got out of the building with renjun happily clinging to the younger. jeno couldn't hold back his smile, renjun looks so cute hooping his way down the stairs.

i sometimes forget you're older than me.❞ jeno said, taking the older's hand and walked their way to the park where they left jaemin with the twins.

renjun had nothing to say about that because he too sometimes forget he is older. not because he acts childish all of the time, nope definitely because not about that, but ever since they got together, jeno and jaemin acts like they are older and all. even in terms of work, instead of renjun being the next ceo, the job was given to jaemin. the youngest of the three whined about it but at the same time he didn't want renjun to stress about work and so he had no choice but to work as told so. not like he does most of the job, jeno mostly does it. taking care of the company jeno's and jaemin's family had combined, and also renjun's company in china, it's a shock that jeno dealt it like a pro he is. he does come home and talks about how tiring it is but his two loved ones are there to relieve the stress away.

here.

renjun looked down and then looked up with those innocent orbs at jeno, ❝a lollipop?

ever since that incident of jin throwing two lollipops to yukhei's daughter, he has been eating lollipops these past few days.❞ jeno sighed and showed renjun his pocket filled with lollipops, ❝i'm scared for his health.

and that's why you stole some!?❞ renjun clutched his hair. it would have not been a problem if the twins doesn't make it s big deal. but they make everything a big deal. hide one of their toy cars and the next day you'll see the house upside down.

jeno giggled, removing the wrapper and shoving the lollipop inside renjun's mouth to stop him from talking, ❝he won't find out.

nodding, the two kept on walking. renjun sucking the lollipop, loving that the flavor was strawberry, while jeno was enjoying the company of his loved one.

they arrived at the park not long after with their hands holding each other and froze when they only saw on of the twins present there. no jaemin, and no jin. jun was standing in the middle of the field, crying. not even one approached to help.

renjun sprinted his way to the crying boy, crouching down and hushing him up.

papa?

renjun wiped the tears away and gave the boy a small smile, ❝i'm here. daddy is also here, don't cry okay?

but the boy's tears ignored renjun's comforting words and continued to fall down, ❝but where is dada?

the chinese looked up at jeno who's also in panic. the younger pulled out his phone, waiting for the caller to answer, while his eyes scanned the whole place. where could the other be?

your brother, where is he?❞ renjun continued to calm the baby down, running a hand through the boy's hair.

i don't know.❞ jun hugged renjun, still crying. ❝papa, i'm sorry for not knowing.

don't cry, please.❞ renjun sighed, carrying the crying boy. he let him cry in his shoulder while he kept on giving the boy light pats in the back, ❝it's not your fault.

jaemin where are you?!❞ the chinese turned to jeno who's screaming at the phone. he carried the boy that's starting to calm down his one hand while other went to hold jeno's hand. luckily, that helped calm jeno a bit. ❝jun was crying.

"i lost jin."

what!?❞ and again, jeno was panicking. ❝you didn't look after him?!

"i was in a phone call with mom, she was asking if we were okay and all. she even asked forgiveness for hurting renjun. and as i turned around, jun was now playing alone."

where are you right now?

"oh wait, i see him. find an ice cream booth, we are in front of it."

the call ended with jeno now sighing in relief. he turned to renjun with a smile and carried jun, who is now sleeping. they searched for an ice cream booth, with jeno carrying jun and leading the way while renjun was silently following from behind.

finally seeing familiar figures, they quickly approached them.

long time no see, jaemin.

jeno and renjun paused their tracks when they saw a woman approaching their loved one. jin saw the two and he ran towards jeno who is still carrying the sleeping jun. ❝daddy!

hearing that word made the woman divert her attention to jeno and then smiled, ❝so you are the person he got married to?

hina, leave us alone please.❞ jaemin groaned, holding her wrist and stopping her before she could reach to them.

yeah, i am.❞ jeno answered, proud actually. proud to say that he is married to jaemin and to renjun.

she scoffed, ❝disgusting.

renjun walked towards her, jin tried stopping him but was too scared. the look renjun is having scared jin away and made the baby run towards jaemin.

the woman raised a brow as she watched renjun standing in front of her, finding him unfamiliar. ❝do i know y—

she was cut off with renjun slapping her by the cheek, ❝whore.

both jeno and jaemin's jaw dropped at what they saw. remembering the time when jaemin was heartbroken because of a girl, renjun guessed it's this girl. well, jaemin made the right choice of breaking up with her. still, he couldn't forgive her for breaking jaemin's heart.

again, he slapped her ❝fucking gross.

as much as jaemin is enjoying his loved one snapping, he needed to stop him before they get to jail for killing this woman. ❝renjun stop.

he was about to slap her again but jaemin held his wrist to stop him.

stop it.

she clicked her tongue, placing a hand on her cheeks as she could still feel the stinging pain, ❝who are you?!

your worst nightmare.

renjun.❞ jeno called him out, sternly that renjun's body stopped for unknown reasons.

taking a deep breath, renjun turned around and carried jin up. the baby was scared but decided to stay silent as he didn't want to get scolded. jaemin watched renjun walk away with jeno following behind. the both carrying the twins.

the woman furrowed her brows when she saw jaemin smiling like crazy. jaemin saw her look and only gave her a smile instead of insulting her, ❝sorry about that but renjun wrongly introduced himself.

he's probably just someone who babysits your kids.❞ she clicked her tongue, mad at renjun slapping her two times. she'd be lying if she says that it doesn't hurt.

wrong.❞ he pointed at his loved ones, ❝he is my husband.

her eyes widened in confusion, ❝but jeno?

also my husband.❞ he answered like having two husbands are the most normal thing in the world.

what?

jaemin then giggled, ❝but renjun can also be your worst nightmare, he is one scary knife.❞ he said before leaving her and catching up to his family.

renjun stopped walking when he felt jaemin hugging him from behind. he placed jin down and turned around only to punch jaemin lightly on the chest.

jeno smiled and the sight, holding jin so that the boy won't run away like the last time.

don't do that again.❞ renjun said, worried as heck when they disappeared and left jun alone.

i'm sorry.❞ jaemin said as he booped his nose with renjun's, ❝my little spoon.

waking up the sleeping boy, jun immediately jumped from jeno to jaemin, happy that his father was back. renjun's heart almost fell when jun did such a thing. what if he could have fell from jumping? but then softened when he saw jun rubbing his cheek with jaemin's and was hugging him very tight as if his life depends on it.

dada!❞ the baby happily called out.

i'm sorry for leaving you alone little buddy.❞ jaemin patted the baby's back.

jeno felt his hand being gripped very tight and looking down beside him, he saw jin biting his lower lip, ❝is there anything wrong?

the baby nodded with all honestly, ❝papa looked very scary.

the two adults turned to look at the short male who raised his brows in confusion.

they then giggled, ❝your papa is one scary knife.

for the first time, renjun pouted and loved being their little spoon rather than being a scary knife.

i'm a spoon!

⎯  t h a n k  y o u

so there it is, the end of my norenmin fanfiction. i never thought i'd finish this because norenmin has a complicated relationship. i don't know how poly works but i hope you enjoyed reading this book.

i just love how beautifully complicated norenmin's relationship is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3K 40
When Satan's son Lee Jeno and one of God's troublemakers Na Jaemin's roles are- somehow reversed. but is that really a problem? Top: Jaemin Bottom: J...
22.3K 685 13
Hello! So this is heavily based off of another author's story! They gave me permission to write it, since they only wrote one chapter, which was 130...
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.8K 360 11
*completed* *Book number 2 coming up* for your study, you moved to Korea. Somehow, you couldn't meet your neighbours. Who is this mysterious boy you...