Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

19. Trapped

1.1K 65 42
By Candace1306

Warning: Contains triggering content!

Recap:~

"No..." I mumbled... "No... You can't leave me like that..."

"What...?" She asked, looking at me a little confused.

"Can't you hear me!?" I yelled at her, which made her flinch. "You can't f*cking leave me! I will never let you go back to him!" I lost my patience, my temper, my facade of being nice and angelic... I lost all. The fear of loosing the love of my life made me insane...

"The hell are you speaking Brian!? Have you lost it!?" She yelled back.

I grabbed her shoulders tightly which made her gasp. " Can't you see Y/n-ah... Can't you see how much I love you...?" I could feel my cheeks getting wet, which means I was crying...

"You have gotten mad, Brian! Just leave me and let me go already!" She struggled in my grip, but I embraced her and didn't let her escape.

"No... I won't let you go anywhere... You are mine and only mine... You will stay with me forever..." I backed up a little to look into my baby's beautiful eyes. "We will always live together... Even if that means I will have to keep you with me by force..." Her eyes widened at my last words. I smirked after seeing her shocked and scared expression.

You are mine... Only mine...

End of Recap~

Y/N'S P.O.V
(After few days)

I don't know when was the last time I saw the sunlight or breathe in some fresh air. Ever since I told Brian that I wanted to return back to Jimin, he has 'imprisoned' me inside a room and didn't let me walk out of that room, even for once. All the windows of the room are sealed and covered with black paper.

I never knew that Brian was this mad and obsessed with me... Everyday he speaks words that scares the shit out of me-

'I can even kill for you Y/n-ah...'

'Who so ever tried to take you away from me, I will give him the torturous death that I can...'

'Don't you dare to take Jimin's name again or he will be dead...'

A shiver ran down my whole body only at the thought of him doing such things. All these things were still tolerable but the thing that disgusts me the most is... He kisses me almost every time he sees me... I just feel like digging a 10 meter deep hole inside the ground, and bury myself in it...

"Baby~" I curled up into a ball and hugged my legs tightly, when I heard his voice calling me. "Baby~ It's lunch time~" He unlocked the door of the room, and entered it. The moment he saw me, a large grin appeared on his face.

He looked totally opposite from his personality... For once, I mistook him with the Brian I knew back in school, my best friend...

"Baby~" He skipped towards me and wasted no time in locking his lips with mine, after keeping the tray of food aside. I tried to push him away but he held my hands tightly with his one hand, and kept my face in place with other.

He sighed in exasperation when, as usual, I didn't respond to his kiss. "Baby... When will you understand that I am the only one for you..." He cupped my cheeks but I turned my head towards the window, which was covered with black paper.

"Fine..." He growled and put the bowl of my favourite noodles in front of me. "Let's eat!" He beamed like an excited child but I rolled my eyes because now, I knew that it was all a facade. He is actually no one less than a psychopath.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked with noodles already stuffed inside his mouth. But I didn't respond and kept on looking at the covered window. I guess that triggered him. "The f*ck Y/n!?" He suddenly yelled. I flinched at his sudden out burst and finally looked into his ferocious eyes.

"You can't f*cking stay quiet for your whole life! Because you admit it or not, you ARE gonna stay with me for the rest of your damn f*cking life!" He started yelling out his anger at me. "Jimin will never find you! You will HAVE to forge-" suddenly he started coughing. At that time I realised that he was yelling at me with food inside his mouth and it choked him.

After giving me one last glance, he ran out of the room, I guess, in search of water, but definitely not before locking the door.

Wow... Just wow. Here he is dying because of coughing but still he didn't forget to lock the door.

I kinda felt bad for him but after what he did to me, a part of me was happy after seeing him in a helpless condition. I leaned my back against the headboard of the bed and started looking around in the room, when suddenly my eyes fell on something... Something of my interest...

The moment I realised what it was, I ran towards it and grabbed it.

A mobile phone...

I dialed the first number that came into my head. The phone kept on ringing but no one picked the phone. "C'mon Jimin, pick up the phone." I dialed his number, twice, thrice but still no response.

I immediately thought of the second person I could contact. I quickly dialed her number. After two or three rings, she picked up the phone. "Hello mom! Mom, please help me! I am in danger, mom! Mom please note the addres-"

"Who is this?" Mom, (Mrs. Park) asked in a little confused as well as shocked voice because the moment she picked up the phone, I bombarded her with information.

I took a deep breath before continuing, "Mom it's me, Y/n.." I waited for her to say something but she didn't. So I continued, "Mom, Brian kidnapped me, please help me! The address of the place is- ****. Mom please come as soon as possible, plea-"

"How dare you?" I paused immediately when she asked me that question. There was a mix of anger and hatred in her voice, but I decided to ignore it.

"What?" I asked.

"How dare you leave my son alone, you sl*t!" She yelled at me.

Sl*t...?

"Wh-what are you saying mom?" I let out a sad chuckle.

"You don't know!? First you leave my Jimin-ah all alone for some other boy and then after some days you call me and say that some guy kidnapped you!? You kidding me!?"

"M-muma, I am really kidnapped... Please trust me..." I tried to convince her.

"How the hell can I trust you when I saw you laughing with some other guy with my very own eyes! Do kidnappers take their hostage out for a date, Huh!?" She yelled.

"Date...? What are you talking about mom. I never went out on a date with Bria-"

"Shut up, Y/n! Just shut the f*ck up!" I was more than shocked because mom never cursed before, especially never in front of me. "I already regret forcing Jimin to marry you, don't make me regret more!"

And after saying those hurtful words, she hung up. "Hello? Hello mom!?" I threw the phone on bed in frustration.

What did I do...?

I ran my hand through my hair but I paused when I felt a presence behind me... I didn't want to turn around but God knows why I did.

The moment I turn around... I came face to face with aggrieved Brian.

I am doomed...

_

3rd PERSON P.O.V.

The moment Mrs. Park hung up the phone, she immediately drove over to Jimin's house. She entered the house and started searching for him. "Jimin!" She called. "Jimin, where are you!?" This time she yelled. She wasn't thinking properly and all she wanted was to throw Y/n out of Jimin's life.

"Mom? What happened?" Jimin ran towards her mom, panicked. "Is there any problem? Are you okay? Is Dad okay? Should I call him and ask? Just gimme a minute, I will bring my phone back from upstairs." He didn't even realise what kind of senseless things he was saying. He said all this in one breath and instantly started walking towards the stairs when her mom held his hand to stop him. He turned around to face her.

"Jimin... I am so sorry." Her eyes were glossy, probably because of the salty water which started forming in her eyes due to guilt. "I am so sorry, Jimin-ah... I ruined your life..."

"What are you saying mom?" Jimin walked towards his mom and pulled her into his embrace. "And don't be sorry, mom. I know you will never do anything which will harm me."

Finally, the tears which Mrs. Park was trying to hold back, fell one after the other. "Y-Y/n-" her voice cracked.

Jimin instantly backed off to look at his mother at the mention of his wife. "What happened to Y/n!? Is she alright!? Is she hurt!?" Panic and fear was clearly evident in his voice.

Mrs. Park didn't like how his son was worried for her. With a blank expression she said, "Jimin, leave her."

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Jimin... She is not worth your love... I-I thought that she was a nice girl bu-but I was wrong..."

"What are you saying, mom? She IS a nice girl..." He couldn't believe what his mother was saying.

"No Jimin, she is not!" She yelled. "Do you even know where she is living right now!?" Her eyes showed how much disgusted she felt while telling that to Jimin. "She is living with some other guy!"

She expected an expression of shock, hurt and rage from Jimin but instead of any of these, when she saw that Jimin was unfazed by this 'new' information. She got confused. "Jimin?" She started. "Aren't you shocked?"

"No mom." Was all he replied before walking towards his room.

"But Jimin, Y/n, your wife, is living with some other guy!" Instead of Jimin, she was the one who was shocked.

"I know." He replied.

"You knew that and still you didn't do anything!?"

"Mom." He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at his mom. "I was the one who made a mistake. What she did was a normal step that any woman would take after what I did..." Mrs. Park could clearly see how hurt her son was.

"And... What did you do...?"

"I hurt her." He could feel tears dwelling up in his eyes. "Few nights before..." He gulped before continuing. "I returned back home in drunk state and did what I definitely shouldn't have... I-I.." he choked. He couldn't continue his sentence and just shook his head. "I made a terrible mistake, mom..." He whispered but it was still enough for Mrs. Park to hear him.

She couldn't absorb the new information she received. All this time she thought that Y/n was the one who was guilty but... Jimin was the one who was at fault.

She kept one of her hands on her forehead and started pacing back and forth. "I was wrong... So wrong... It wasn't Y/n's mistake but you-yours." Tears started falling down her face like a waterfall. "That child... Has done nothing but still I-" she paused the moment when something struck her mind. "Y/n!" She shouted.

Jimin looked at his mom. "What happened mom?" He asked.

"Sh-she is in danger!"

"Wh-what do you mean?" His eyes doubled the size in fear.

"Sh-she got kidnapped Jimin! She called me some time ago!" She ran to Jimin. "Jimin you will have to save her." She looked at him with begging eyes.

"Mom but- Where is she!? And-" he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Mom, what else did she tell you?" He asked, trying his best to calm himself.

"She told..." She thought for a while. "She told me the address!" She said, excitedly.

"Tell me the address, mom. Fast!"

"I- I don't remember..." She thought for a while. "But-" she looked up at him with sparkles in her eyes. "I recorded our conversation thinking, that she would say something which could act like an evidence against her and could prove that she is not better than Sara..." She looked at her hands, not able to look into her son's eyes.

"Mom we don't have time! Play the recording!"

After they heard the recording and Jimin got the address of the place where Y/n was at, he didn't waste even a single minute and drove his car to the location. He didn't even though of calling the police for help. He just wanted his Y/n to be safe in his arms...
_

Brian dragged the crying girl through the floor to his basement. "Now I will tell you to whom you belong to..." Red was all that he could see. He just wanted to make Y/n his, no matter what and how.

Once they reached at their destination, the basement, he literally threw her body on the bed, already placed there, and cuffed her hands above her head with the headboard of the bed.

"Y/n-ah... Trust me, I wanted your first time to be special, something that you could never forget but now, I am forced. You disobeyed me, you tried to run away from me and you deserve a punishment for that." Brian said, while arranging stuffs for Y/n's punishment.

The poor girl couldn't understand what he wanted to say at first, but the moment she saw the packet of condom in his hands, she panicked. "No!" She yelled. "You can't!" She was trembling in fear.

"Oh trust me baby, I can." He smirked at the shivering figure lying helplessly, on bed, in front of him. Somehow, this turned him on. "You look so sexy in this Y/n-ah..." He whispered in her ears, which send chills down her spine.

"Please Brian, I beg you."

But he didn't reply and instead, kissed the girl harshly. After a good make out session, he finally broke the kiss to breathe. He hovered over Y/n and took off his shirt to show off his so-called-abs.

Y/n turned her head away from him in disgust and seeking the opportunity, Brian started kissing her neck. At first, he showered her with gentle kisses but slowly he started leaving hickeys. Y/n bit her lip hard to avoid any kind of sound and started shaking her head quickly. Brian got irritated because this interrupted his 'work' and in anger, he tore her shirt apart.

Her eyes widened and tears started flowing down her face. She wanted to cover herself but her hands were cuffed. "Jimin... Please help me..." She shut her eyes tightly when Brian slowly started moving towards her private area. "No Brian! please stop!" She shouted but he ignored all her pleas.

Suddenly, the bell rang. But that didn't stop Brian at all. He continued doing what he was doing when again the bell rang. This time he got irritated but still decided to ignore. But when the bell started ringing continuously, he couldn't continue his 'work' any longer.

Making a mental note to kill the person if he didn't have any important work, he dragged his body towards the door but not before looking at Y/n, who had her eyes shut silently thanking to the one who came just in time. "Wait for me baby~" he kissed her forehead and went upstairs.

The moment he opened the main door of his house, he was welcomed by a hard punch right on his nose, which made him stumble and then finally he fell on the ground. He cupped his nose with both of his hands and groaned in pain after cursing out loud at the one who dared to punch him. Dizziness, overtook his body. He wanted to stand and punch the person, but his body wasn't supporting him.

The person ran inside the house and started searching for Y/n everywhere. He opened each and every door of the house but all went in vain. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the door which was a little hidden and was slightly open. He immediately opened the door and ran down the stairs.

There he saw her... Lying down helplessly on bed...

The moment he saw her, tears dwelled up in his eyes. He ran to her. "Y/n!"

At the familiar voice, Y/n immediately shot her eyes open and when her eyes fell on him she couldn't help herself but to cry in relief. "Jimin." She cried.

Jimin immediately embraced her crying figure and started caressing her head. "Shh... It's okay. I am here now." After a few seconds, he searched the room for any kind of keys to uncuff her. And thankfully, he found a key kept on one of the table.

He immediately uncuffed her and the moment her hands were free, she jumped into Jimin's embrace who gladly embraced her. "It's okay... You are safe now." He continuously whispered comforting words in her ears and she felt herself relaxing at this.

"Jimin!" She yelled and pulled Jimin over to bed with her when she saw Brian, with a gun in his hand with which he tried to shoot Jimin, only a few seconds ago.

Jimin shot a glare at Brian and tightly hugged Y/n in a protective way. This triggered Brian more and he started firing in their direction without setting any target. Jimin, quickly rolled over the bed with Y/n in his arms and jumped down the bed. His back hit the floor hard and he groaned in pain but he was satisfied because Y/n fell on top of him, which meant she wasn't hurt. When they both looked at each other, they realised that their faces were inches apart.

"Are you okay?" Jimin whispered to Y/n while tugging her hair strands, which fell on her face, behind her ear.

"Yup, I am absolutely okay. And you?" She asked, a little concerned for his safety.

"I am fine till the time you are fine." He looked directly into her eyes and smiled. Y/n kept her head on Jimin's chest, trying to savour the moment as much as she could and Jimin started caressing her head.

Then they realised that the gun firing had stopped. Jimin, sat up with the help of his elbows and saw Brian, searching for something, probably bullets.

"Okay Y/n, now silently move towards the door." He said.

"What about you?" She asked him.

"I have some things to take care of." He immediately stood up on his feets and ran towards Brian, but not before taking an iron rod in his hands. When he reached near him, he swung the rod with full force but unfortunately, Brian ducked just on time. "How dare you touch my wife?" He swung the rod again with full force, but this time Brian held the rod and snatched it out of Jimin's hands.

He aimed the gun at Jimin, but Jimin was fast enough to kick the gun out of his hands. Brian tried to reach the gun but before he could, Jimin kicked hard on his ribs. Brian let out a painful groan and tried to punch him, but Jimin caught his hand and threw a punch on his face instead.

He kept on punching his face mercilessly, while chanting, "How dare you!?" At last, he kicked on his stomach, hard and let his body fall on the ground.

He smiled in satisfaction, and looked at his girl, who watched the whole scene with wide eyes and mouth. He gave her a heart warming smile and started moving towards her. But he got confused when she didn't return the gesture and instead looked at him with fearful eyes. "Jimin!" She shouted but it was too late.

Brian hit Jimin's head with the iron rod, with which Jimin tried to attack him earlier. It wasn't much hard to draw blood out of his head but it was enough to make him stumble on his feet and fall on the ground.

Brian, instantly picked up his gun and aimed it at Jimin's forehead. He gave him an evil smirk. "Gotcha."

To be continued...

***

Hope you liked it! 😊

Did you hear Jimin's new song 'Promise'!? It's soooo good! He has done a great job! I am so proud of our Jiminie. T.T

And please comment! I hope you liked this chapter. Our prince charming came for the rescue of Y/n but unfortunately his life is in danger now. What do you think will happen now?

Please vote and comment!

Love you all a loooooooot! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
431K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
60.2K 2.6K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...
4.9K 187 5
Can I scream at Demon ? I really wish I knew that it was Demon who said I love you before they broke my flesh to satisfy theirs. Some one should of m...