The Boy with Golden Hair and...

By Derukio

Y/n is just an orphan girl who was found one day on the side of the road. She had no idea of her past or who... More

Chapter 1: My Savior
Chapter 2: Meliodas, captain of the seven deadly sins.
Chapter 3: First Impressions
Authors note
Chapter 4: Introductions
Chapter 5: Living arrangements
Chapter 6: New Job?
Chapter 7: Confessions
Chapter 8: First Love
Chapter 9: The best boyfriend EVER!!
100 READS!!
Chapter 10: 1st Date
Chapter 12: Copycat
Chapter 13: Awakening
Chapter 14: Welcome to Paradise!
Chapter 15: The Knight and his Princess
Chapter 16: MELIODAS!
Chapter 17: Hello?
Chapter 18: Him and his beloved
Chapter 19: One more time.
Chapter 20: Demon realm
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: My fiance?!
Chapter 23: Hey partner
Chapter 24: Little Bastards...
Chapter 25: Imposter!
Chapter 26: My fault?
Chapter 27: Goodbye my love...
Chapter 28: I won't leave you.
Chapter 29: Flower Fesitval!
Chapter 30: Mama?
Chapter 31: Sister?
Chapter 32: She can't be...
Chapter 33: I can't believe I loved you...
Chapter 34: It's over isn't it?
Chapter 35: Tea and Memories
Chapter 36: Lust or Passion? (lemon chapter)
Chapter 37: Boss
Chapter 38: I'm Finally Back.
Chapter 39: My bestie
Chapter 40: Rita, the mother I never had.
Chapter 41: The voices
Chapter 42: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭
Other books

Chapter 11: My special ability? (WARNING CONTAINS SOME LEMON)

5.8K 122 306
By Derukio

🍋WARNING: This chapter contains a lemon. I'll give warnings of when it starts and when it ends. 

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I awoke in the embrace of Meliodas. He wasn't actually asleep he was staring at me. He had his big goofy smile and a light blush spread across his face.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked 

"Nope. Just your beauty is captivating." I giggled at his comment.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him. Meliodas pulled me closer to his body and he began placing gentle kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone. This action sent shivers down my spine and I could feel my face burning.

"Well....for starters......we need....mhm.....to figure out if.......you have any special powers." He said caught up in kissing me. 

"Powers?" 

"Mmhm" he replied still kissing and biting my neck.

Me? Having special powers? I don't think so... Well I guess it's worth a shot.

"Hmmm" I hummed. Meliodas noticed me caught up in thought and took the chance to steal a kiss. He gently placed his lips on mine and I was snapped out of my thoughts. I kissed him back. Meliodas was rather daring today, he's never done this before. I liked it..... 

We pulled away from the kiss and I said. "Maybe we should start the day, I'm gonna take a shower." 

"Ooooo can I join?" Meliodas said as his eyes lit up.

"Whaaaa?! N-noo!?" I replied feeling my cheeks burning as I turned a whole new kind of red.

"Awww.....Pleaseeee." He said.

"F-fine if you insist. B-but I'll be keeping my g-guard up so don't try anything-g!!" I said continuing to stutter.

"Okay I won't. But just remember no promises. Also you're cute when you're flustered." He said as he winked at me making me grow about 50 shades redder.

🍋WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTENT WILL CONTAIN A LEMON🍋

 (I'll tell ya when its over if you don't like that kind of stuff.)

Meliodas and I made our way to the bathroom. I began to run the warm water in the tub. After the tub was full of nice warm water I placed some nice smelling soaps into the bathtub. Meliodas hugged me from behind and began placing small gentle kisses ton my neck.

"Hey remember our deal." I told him trying to be firm but failing horribly.

"I said no promises."

He tugged on my shirt and I lifted my arms allowing him to remove it. Meliodas turned me around and took in the naked girl before his eyes. Of course I wasn't fully naked I only had my panties and bra on since I always wear one of Mel's shirts to sleep. 

Meliodas removed his shirt and exposed his muscular chest and well toned stomach. 

He was hot.......and I mean reallllllyyy HOT.

Not noticing I was staring Meliodas smirked.

"Like what you see? Wait till we get lower." He said with a seductive grin. I died in that moment knowing he was referring to what was in his pants.

Meliodas moved in closer pinning me to the wall. He smashed his lips against mine and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I melted in his arms. I lifted on of my legs and wrapped it around Meliodas' waist. He used on of his hands to grip my leg as he slid his hand closer to my ass. Once he reached it I let out a soft moan trying to contain myself. Meliodas took this opportunity to explore every inch of my mouth with his tongue. Immediately our tongues became tangled together. We broke the kiss gasping for air.

We removed the last of our clothes and stepped into the still warm bath.

"(y/n) let me wash you." he said.

"O-okay?" With my permission Meliodas began spreading the soap with his hands making his way from my neck, to my shoulders, my tender breasts and then to my stomach.

"You know there is such a thing as a sponge." I said as i giggled.

"I know, I just wanted to feel your perfect body with my own hands." He said joining me in my giggle with his own. He was drawing circles on my stomach. 

"(Y/n) is it okay if I...." he trailed off. I nodded knowing full well what he meant. With my assurance Meliodas' hands began to travel lower. First on my abdomen then making their way to my inner thigh. 

Meliodas began kissing my neck as he got closer to my womanhood. I could feel his erected member poking my lower back. This making he want him more......

Meliodas finally reached my clit. He softly began rubbing it as I let small moans escape my lips. I tried so hard to contain my pleasure filled moans by biting my lip but it they always found a way to escape me. I was about to reach my climax when Meliodas stopped. "m-m-Meliodas...." I said almost begging. 

"If I would of kept on going we would have ended before getting to the fun part." He said as he grinned. Meliodas picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. He made his way to the door making sure no one would be able to come in by locking it. 

"Won't the others hear us?" I asked. 

"I sent them all on some errands. You were asleep for some time (y/n)." He said. He came closer to me and hovered over me. "Now you don't have to hold back." he whispered into my ear as he then bit it. I moaned shocked at his actions. Meliodas began kissing my collar bone traveling down to by breasts and then my stomach. His kisses were soft yet rough. Meliodas then reached my clit. He began licking it and rubbing it with his fingers. This sent shivers all over me, I threw my head back and continued to moan not able to contain myself. I tangled my fingers in Meliodas' hair. I could feel his smirk as he continued. 

After this Meliodas began to come up again, he began kissing me at first soft then it escalated. One of his arms was down on the bed for support and the other was groping my breasts. He began playing with my nipple and I let out soft moans.

Then Meliodas couldn't wait any longer. He inserted his large member into me and It was like my insides were being ripped out of me. 

"Shhhh.....I know tell me when you're ready." He said as he saw me in pain a tear rolling down my cheek. Meliodas continued to whisper loving things into my ear as we waited for me to adjust.

Meliodas let me adjust to his size, after a few minutes I nodded and Meliodas began moving slowly. After adjusting to this motion it felt a little half-assed. 

"Move faster.....mhm" I said. Meliodas picked up the speed making the pleasure uncontrollable. I began moaning and moaning. I was losing my mind. It felt so good....after a while Meliodas found my soft spot and began thrusting harder into that spot. I arched my back allowing him to go deeper. I was beginning to feeling a knot in my lower stomach and I knew my climax was close.

"nhg.....M-meliodas....I-i think I'm close."

"I know me too, Just hold on a bit." he began thrusting harder and the knot kept getting bigger. I couldn't hold it anymore and I let go. A few seconds later Meliodas came shortly after.

He collapsed at my side and hugged me. I rested my head on Mel's perfect chest.

"Wow.....That was...." He said 

"I know right.."

"Amazing." He said causing me to giggle and hug him tighter.

"(Y/n)?"

"yes?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Meliodas." I replied giggling. We fell asleep in this position.

🍋WARNING: End of Lemon 🍋

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I awoke from my nap at 1:30 and Meliodas wasn't in bed with me. I got up and put some clothes on, brushed my teeth, and fixed my messy hair. I also changed the bed sheets.

Once I was ready I joined the others downstairs. 

"Heyyyy its (y/n)!" Ban said.

"Hey Ban."

"You're finally awake. We thought you'd never wake up. So did you have fun?"

"Wha-a-at?!?" I replied as he asked the question.

"I mean on your date yesterday with the cap'n." He said laughing.

"Well it was g-great." I replied still flustered.

"What did you think I was talking about....WAIT DID YOU AND THE CAPTAIN-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. 

"Shhhhh" I said holding my finger to his lips.

"Your secret is safe with me (y/n)." He said taking his hands and acting as though he was closing a zipper by his mouth but at the same time trying to hold in his laughter.  

We continued on, me saying good morning to everyone and then eating Ban's delicious food. That's one of the things he's really good at, other then being greedy and a thief. I've caught him trying to steal some money from me before but let him off the hook. Now he usually just asks for some.

We ate and Meliodas made an anouncement.

"Today we aren't going to open the tavern but I want everyone to use this free day to catch up on their training. If we're going to find Escanor we should be prepared to fight if needed." 

"But who would we be fighting, I mean we saved the kingdom everyone practically loves us?" Diane asked.

"Well I haven't said anything but I've been feeling a strong demonic aura and if it is who I think it is then we need to find Escanor and quickly."

"Wai-" Diane was soon cut off by Meliodas.

"No questions asked. Also we should all be prepared so today everyone is going to help me train (y/n) to see if maybe she has a special power."

-----------------Time skip------------------

After lunch, or Breakfast in my case, we all gathered outside, Merlin used her magic to make a huge battle arena a little ways from the Tavern so we could use it to train.

"Diane I want you to go against (y/n). Give it your all and don't hold back."

"B-but captain I'll crush her."

"Shes right!!" I said astounded at what he told Diane to do. If I go up against her I'll be crushed like a bug.

"Well then if things get messy I'll step in and help (y/n) out. Sound good?"

We nodded but I was still unsure.

We got to the arena and just as we stepped on Merlin formed a cube around us.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's called a Perfect Cube. It won't break so you two can fight as hard as you want without worrying about your surroundings and the damage you'll cause." 

Then Meliodas shouted loudly

"READY?!?! BEGIN!!!" he said.

With that Diane threw a punch my way I dodged without thinking. I was very delighted I had good reflexes! Then Diane used her special power and created two golems from the earth. Diane has a strong connection with nature and that's usually shown in her fighting style. 

The golems both came at me at either side and I wasn't sure what to do....I was panicking. I screamed the first thing that came to mind....

"TRANSFORM!!" then at that moment I turned to the first thing that came to mind. A little mouse, just as the golems were about to pound me I transformed into a mouse....A MOUSE. The golems missed me and bumped into each other causing them to collapse. Then I tried again and transformed to white owl. I flew up to Diane's height and Jumped on her back. She was defenseless against me she couldn't reach me. 

I HAD THE UPPER HAND FOR ONCE......I was kinda badass. This is soooo coool!!

"Alright that's good, Diane and (y/n) you two did good!" Meliodas said cutting the match short. 

"Wow (y/n) you did really good for your first time!! You never told me you could shape-shift." Diane said.

"I didn't know I could do that." I responded. 

"Well, now you can fight with us! You're also incredibly agile."

"Back at ya." I said. We giggled and then Meliodas came and hugged me from behind.

"Well looks like my girlfriend is a badass." He said. you blushed and laughed a bit at his comment. 

"Hey (Y/n) fight me next." Ban said interrupting my moment with Meli.

"O-okay sure." I replied.

A/n: This chapter is getting long I think I'll continue this in the next chapter. (pls don't hate meeeee!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 107 12
"I'm SORRY FOR HIDING THIS BUT THIS ISN'T MY SIN THIS IS MY BOND MARK WITH HER!!" ~Meliodas "So you finally decided to say right?!..... Meliodas...
83.8K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
124K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
22.9K 805 45
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ "How come you never go outside? To come to school? To go anywhere?" Meliodas Asks the girl. Elizabeth looks away sh...