one sentence

Da ERRAROSEE

Who knew one sentence could change someone's life forever Jinhwan Altro

H
E
-
C
A
N
-
T
E
A
R
-
M
E
-
A
P
A
R
T
-
W
I
T
H
-
J
U
S
T
-
O
N
E
-
S
E
N
T
E
N
C

E

241 8 6
Da ERRAROSEE

I've been down this road before.
As if history was repeating itself.
Something bad is gonna happen.
I know it.
I can't ruin anything though.
I don't want to.
If this is my last chance to remember you, then so be it.
I've fallen too deep for you now, it's too late.

"I'll protect you. I promise"

Crash.

Swerved to the side of the highway, almost falling into whatever awaits them. Y/N opened her eyes.

An arm was protecting her.

She looked over to her side to see Jinhwan and it wasn't a pretty sight. He was bleeding from the side of his head, glass all over his body from the windows, and his body looked like a blood bag.

He reached out to grab Y/N's hand. She tried to hold her tears in but it was too much."

"Y/N..."

"Tell me something. Anything. Please. It's too early for you to leave me. I still don't know who you are, but I know that I'm in love with you. Please."

"Now you'll lose me like I lost you years ago"

That's when something came back to her.

That one sentence changed her.

And it wasn't for the better.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
1M 38.9K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 62.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...